Session 30 January 2010

Windmill knight said:

Very interesting, reminds me of the drills that took place on 9/11 envisioning a "terrorist attack" and also on the day of the London bombings when the precise scenario that unfolded was being drilled just hours before. I hope everyone now sees in full clarity that the "terrorism" propaganda that we have all been forced to endure for the last few decades (and indeed for many years before that) does not exist, in any way, shape or form.

Thanks to all involved for this session, and for publishing it so fast :love:

I was horrified when i read about numbers of psychopaths in different countries. When we consider that those deviants are going for power like bees go for honey it makes perfect sense that they will sought out the most powerful places that have it. I was wondering for some time about specific percentage in contrast to world's average for psychopaths.

Leoursa said:
Another question, about the world nations being aware of US 'weapons of mass destruction' and inducing haiti earthquake . . . how does this statement fit with what has previously been said about one world government already in existence?

One world gov. existance don't exclude existence of national governments. Most if not all of the letter are just puppets of the former.
That don't mean that regular governments won't be shepherded in line by the means of shocks, fear and awe generated by one of the main puppets.
After all they have to be aware all the time that disobienience is not possible.

Leoursa said:
Why would the relations between France, Nigeria and US (referring to plane crash now) be crucial unless they entire thing was just one big show?

Don't know. I just wait and see.

Perceval said:
[quote author=Leoursa] Why would the relations between France, Ethiopia and US (referring to plane crash now) be crucial unless the entire thing was just one big show? Which would be the case if one world government, yes. That is not to say it is not ALL one big show anyways, but, well, it seems incongruous to me that other nations are being silenced of their criticism of US, etc, through America's use and demonstration of 'triangulated space-based satellite' programs/weapons, if all the countries were one world government anyways? Why would the earthquake be required to silence other countries, unless there was perhaps dissent and maybe a rogue or revolutionary aspect within the ranks? Otherwise it all seems to be show?

See above, not all were happy to sell their countries and populations to the global pimp. The Ethiopian airlines attack had nothing to do with Ethiopia, it was between the US and France, probably some shenanigans going on in Lebanon or Syria, possibly to do with the next Israeli attack on Hizb'allah, and the CIA want to keep control of it. It's an example of the same type of inhumanity that was displayed in the Haiti earthquake. The plane was blown out of the sky to kill a few French intelligence assets in order to send a message to French intelligence to keep their noses out of the Secret Team's business. The other 80 some innocent people were just "collateral damage". This is what we are dealing with on planet earth. Evil incarnate, worse than any of us could have imagined.
[/quote]

That gives me some clues to look for in next few months. It seems i'm little behind on news due to my studies and exams :-[
I have to remedy this. Off to SOTT then ...

RedFox said:
Thanks for the new session Laura!
Just something I wanted to mention (although the C's said they where space based weapons that did it).

(Ark) Well, just search the internet! (laughter) Yeah, it's on the internet. You create special waves that go into the earth and propagate in the right direction...

(L) I don't believe it. They don't have enough power to do that.

I read a book on Tesla some years ago, in it they talked about his theories on inductive resonance....that is everything has its own resonance frequency that can be used to cause it to vibrate easy with very little energy required.
He calculated that (and I don't remember the required explosives exactly) that some small quantity of TNT placed at the bottom of a hole and exploded....followed by another one at the same spot roughly 8 minutes later, repeated several times (I think it was a small number) would resonate the interior of the planet....after about 20 or so timed explosions the earth would split in two. I'll see if I can find the quote from the book if your interested.
Resonance is a powerful thing!

Mythbusters did a thing on this a while ago: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-JyUhdcrzk

They were able to get this bridge - _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carquinez_Bridge to vibrate to the point that you could feel it over a hundred feet from the source. The source was only a 6 pound oscillator attached to one of the girders on the bridge. So it doesn't look like a whole lot of energy is required to get large objects vibrating - who knows what that could lead to with oscillating tectonic plates or large subterranean masses.

An interesting note here about the youtube comments on that video. It seems the youtubers (who are sort of notorious for wild conspiracy theories) have a similar stance on the Haiti earthquake. One commenter, bushlee, had this to say:

bushlee said:
So,do you see US can cause Haiti, indonesia, to sink or England and Australia to break to pieces? That'swhy they were kissung US asses.

Tigersoap said:
Thank you for the session.

An induced earthquake that killed 150.000 persons and wrecked an entire country...if people are still doubting that psychopaths are running the show...
Yeah, and I was sure the biggest batch was in the U.S., but no..... :nuts:

samy said:
This session brings up an interesting question:

If the number of psychopaths increase in the world, wouldn't that mean 4D STS beings will have less food?

They will really have to squeeze the STO-oriented ones even harder then.. :(

Totally baffled by the induced Haitian earthquake! That make sense -sort of :cry:- after the given figures on psychopathy.

Wondering about China?! It could be heaven itself, or that the whole ruling class is psycho while the normal population is not? Just reminds me that passage on the sessions where it address the oriental race as 'reserved for souls most advanced'. Maybe they have a genetically encoded vaccine for psychopathy, or it's just that they had no inbreeding with that genetic line, and that 0.9 figure is a later consequence of mingling with Westerners?

Thanks for the session.

The Mechanic said:
Shijing said:
I wanted to clarify this really quickly, because there were two ways that I thought you could read the question. The first (and the way that everyone is doing right now I think) is to say that (using the US as an example) 23% of the US population are psychopaths. The other way is that if you count of all the psychopaths in the world, 23% of the total number of psychopaths are in the US (having nothing to do with the specific US population). Can anyone tell me which one it is for sure?

Well, if 13% percent of the worlds population of psychos lives in Holland, and 5% of the worlds population is psycho, then 13% of 5% of the world population would be in Holland, as well as some non psycho types. Doing the math that would mean that about 39 million psychos would be living in Holland, which is of course impossible as Holland has a population of about 16 million. So I think everyone here interprets the question alright.

OK, makes sense -- thanks The Mechanic!

domi said:
If you add up all the percentages for the countries mentioned in the session then you would get to 126.1% so I think the second way of looking at it is not correct.

And Domi! (I'm responding to these as I read through the thread -- obviously!)

Bud said:
Actually, I found both of those posts excellent. I recognized Shijing's post as an example of Beyesian reasoning that would naturally start with the largest set (total population).

If my calculations were correct, I think it was accidental, because I forgot about the global set.

The question was asked by Belibaste, who said: "We wanted to know the percentage of psychopaths geographically speaking, like in the US, Israel, UK.", so I'm interpreting that the way The Mechanic said, in the absence of further data. Thank ya'll for bring that up!

And Bud (and its funny, because I'm working on a proposal right now that involves Bayesian methods, but that happens to be my colleague's forte more than my own). But I think everyone's explanation for this is good, and I'm now horrified thinking about 23% of the population around me being psychopathic. I really have to chew on this.

Ailén) Anything for EE? For the forum? Church?

A: Things are developing very nicely. Keep your eyes and ears alert for signals that you are having a real effect.

Thank you for this revealing session. The information offered and the skilled analysis shown by many of the forum comments and the number crunching of the data on psychopaths may be one expression of the benefits of Eiriu Eolas and the work being done here. This certainly makes me more aware of my own need to supplement more of my current studies with the SOTT and world news in general.

Again, thanks a bunch to all here.

dantem said:
Wondering about China?! It could be heaven itself, or that the whole ruling class is psycho while the normal population is not? Just reminds me that passage on the sessions where it address the oriental race as 'reserved for souls most advanced'. Maybe they have a genetically encoded vaccine for psychopathy, or it's just that they had no inbreeding with that genetic line, and that 0.9 figure is a later consequence of mingling with Westerners?

I was speculating about this with my wife as we were driving earlier today. I know that it is generally said here that race isn't a constraint on psychopathy, but there seems to be at least a strong correlation so far, since the highest numbers given were for people with a northwest European background (Israel being an exception, and admitting that this also has to include some assumptions about the racially and genetically diverse US population), and the lowest numbers were for Asians (China and Samoa), with other groups like Ethiopia and the Meditteranean (Spain) falling in the middle. I have a hypothesis that there might be another psychopathy epicenter in northeast Asia (witness Genghis Khan) similar to the one described for the northern European lowlands, and that the existence of psychopathy-prone genes in Southeast Asia may be a result of both early and later admixture with that northern population. Its just a hypothesis for now, though.

No matter what, if you are looking for examples of psychopaths in China, the ruling class is probably a good place to start since that's the place where they tend to gravitate. It wouldn't surprise me at all, for example, to learn that both Mao Zidong and Jiang Kaishek fell into this group, even though history teaches that they were bitter rivals and paints one as a hero and the other as a villain, depending on whose book you're reading.

When I first saw the the psychopath percentage numbers this morning, I had two thoughts, both at once:
1. The numbers seem high compared to what I encounter personally day to day, and
2. They seem about right, all things considered.

There is so much that we can't see going on from our personal vantage point, being done by people who think so differently that it is hard to imagine. If I hadn't actually had one as a housemate for six months, I don't think I would get it now, but trying to reason with this person over the course of those months taught me something.

Just as these figures say that the numbers vary from one country to the next, I doubt that psychopaths would be evenly distributed within a country. There must be pockets of them, and we already have some idea where those are. There are large parts of this country (the US) that I don't even particularly want to visit, let alone live in, because I know that something is seriously wrong with the regional culture.

So if these percentages seem high, perhaps part of the reason may be that we tend to avoid areas (and jobs) where the concentration of psychopaths is high.

NormaRegula said:
Almost a 1/4 of the USA consists of psychopaths! 42% in Israel! As others have mentioned, it's no wonder the world is in such a mess.

And the Haiti earthquake was artificially induced, according to the C's. If true, what an evil, evil deed. The greed, need for power, and obvious lack of empathy for a human being's suffering is sickening in its scope.

Strange, but when the earthquake happened, I had this gut feeling it wasn't natural. I hesitated to say anything for fear of being thought of as too paranoid. When I saw the amazing, rapid US military response, which has NOT given consistent, let alone basic, humanitarian help to the victims...and has deliberately blocked other governments and organizations from doing so...I felt again it was too dang convenient for the PTB. Reading the article about the humongous US consulate built on the island was a big clue that was pretty much not understood until now. And the pathologically-driven US even brought its naval torture ship to the shores of a land already reeling with pain.

Well, knowledge protects. And this session has given us much protection in terms of information that we can use to combat these dark forces in the future. Hope Ark does well on his homework. The stuff about spindle cells was fascinating.

Ditto! ;) Thanks for another great session Laura!

Once again thanks for the session. it is the feast time, when ever a new session is posted.

Laura said:
I've introduced a new "style" in this session: giving some of those present their forum names for familiarity.

Session Date: January 30th 2010

Q: (L) [Talking to others in the room with fingers on planchette]

A: More people is good! 5D is watching closely.
I am not sure what this is ?. is it more people in the paleo christianity ?. it sounds like more disasters in pipeline.

(L) Alright, let's take them one at a time.

(Belibaste) USA?

A: 23 percent.
(Burma Jones) That's a lot of psychopaths.

This explains why I feel torturous during company ( big pharma) management meetings. Every body in the meetings are a devout game theory player, endlessly fighting for the conquering each other and stealing from the others. I thought most of them are just brain washed game theory players. Looks like they are psychopaths. Shocking Indeed!.

Q: (L) I wonder if there were any UFOs associated with them? (Joe) Is Obama a psychopath?

A: No, more like schizoidal

Q: (L) Well, that's a type of psychopath.

A: More or less

well, this is shocking and proves how gullible and hopeless we can be in identifying the psychopaths after all these years. why did obama seems to have resisted bush policies during the first 3 or 4 months in office ?. Probably it is a show for public consumption. If so , he did wonderfully , much better than bill clinton.

I wonder why Joe baden gave a warning 'not to interfere in official candidate selections' before the inauguration?. probably it is a game between psychopath vs. psychopath.

(L) I have a question. I've been waiting for somebody to ask it, but since nobody is going to ask it, I want to ask it: Was the Haiti earthquake an induced earthquake, or was it totally natural?

A: (Planchette swirls on board) INDUCED! Bet you didn't expect that, did you?!

Q: (Joe) At the government level, or super-secret nonsense?

A: Secret gov.
(Ark) But the main question is, did they really want to induce it in the neighborhood of Haiti, or it was a mistake?

A: Yes, the prep was done.

Q: (Andromeda) So they intentionally did it to Haiti.

Q: (Belibaste) Why did they target Haiti specifically?

A: Close to South America. Convenient, oil, other factors of imperialistic nature.

Q: (Joe) Good way to shut people up.

A: Spy vs. Spy

Q: (L) Anybody else got anything pressing?

I was speculating that there is a attempt to haijack Haiti'an containers for their organs for new Aryan Race. It looks like that is not the case. just another game.

Spy vs. Spy thing ?. what a symbolic way to silence to other spy's. Like a nuclear bomb

(Ailén) Anything for EE? For the forum? Church?

A: Things are developing very nicely. Keep your eyes and ears alert for signals that you are having a real effect.

This wonderful to know.

dantem said:

I was wondering the same. It´s weird that in my country the chinese people is seen as people we must be wary, the general opinion is that they are "robotic people" but I suppose is the cultural wall and ignorance what is behind those thoughts. Maybe the occidental psychopatic society know instinctively about the "composition" of them and reacts instilling prejudice on us. Of course I have heard positive things as they are very pacific persons and very good workers.

In the blog "señales de los tiempos" (signs of the times in spanish) there is a very interesting article about a supposed inform of the north russian flote. I did a quick google translation. Please ingnore the comments about the HAARP because we already presume their climate function.

Report states that "Earthquake experimental" devastated Haiti U.S.

A report prepared by the Russian Northern Fleet would indicate that the earthquake that devastated Haiti was the "clear results" of a U.S. Navy test through one of its "weapons of earthquakes."

The Northern Fleet has been monitoring the movements and U.S. naval activities in the Caribbean since 2008 when the Americans announced their intention of restoring the Fourth Fleet had been dissolved in 1950, to which Russia responded a year later with a Russian fleet headed by the nuclear cruiser Peter the Great ", starting his first exercises in this region since the end of the Cold War.

Since the late 1970s, the U.S. has "made tremendous progress" state of its weapons of earthquakes and, according to these reports, now employs a technology devices using Pulse, Plasma Tesla Electromagnetic and Sonic along with "waves pump shock.

The report also compares the U.S. Navy testing of two of these weapons of earthquakes last week, when the test in the Pacific caused an earthquake of magnitude 6.5 hit in the area around the town of Eureka California, without causing deaths, but with the proof in the Caribbean they caused the deaths of at least 140,000 innocent.

As the report said, is "more than likely" that the U.S. Navy has had "full knowledge" of the catastrophic damage that this earthquake test could have potentially on Haiti and had pre-positioned their Commander Southern Command Officer, General PK Keen on the island to oversee relief efforts if needed.

As the final outcome of the tests of these weapons by the United States, warns the report, the United States would be planning the destruction of Iran through a series of earthquakes designed to topple the current Islamic regime.

According to the report, the system experienced by the United States (HAARP) would also create weather anomalies to cause floods, droughts and hurricanes.

According to another report coincident with data to establish that the earthquake in Sichuan, China, 12 May 2008 with a magnitude of 7.8 Richter, was also created by the radiofrequency of HAARP.

As there is a correlation between seismic activity and the ionosphere, through control of the radiofrequency induced by hippocampus, part of HAARP, it is concluded that:

1. Earthquakes in the same depth is linearly on the same fault, are caused by induced frequency linear projection.

2. The satellite configuration allows you to generate projections of frequencies concentrated at certain points (hippocampus).

3 - You have developed a linear sequence diagram for the earthquakes reported that coincidentally occurred at the same depth all

Venezuela on January 8, 2010. Depth 10 kms.
Honduras on 11 January 2010. Depth 10 kms.
Haiti on 12 January 2010. Depth 10 kms.

The rest of the replicas had depths of about 10 kms.

After the earthquake, the Pentagon said the hospital ship USNS Comfort, which was anchored in Baltimore, began to call the crew to leave for Haiti, although it could be days until the arrival of the vessel. Navy Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs, said the U.S. military was working preparing the emergency response to this disaster.

Fraser, Southern Command (SOUTHCOM), said the cutter boats U.S. Coast Guard and Navy ships in the region were also sent to offer help but have relief supplies and helicopters limited. The super carrier USS Carl Vinson will be sent to the naval base at Norfolk, Virginia, with a full complement of planes and helicopters arrived in Haiti in the early afternoon of January 14, said Fraser. Additional groups of helicopters would join the Vinson said.

The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), already operating in Haiti before the earthquake.

President Obama was informed of the earthquake at 5:52 pm on Jan. 12 and asked his staff to ensure that employees of the embassy are safe and to begin preparations to provide the necessary humanitarian aid .

According to Russian reports, the State Department, USAID and the Southern Command of the United States began its work of "humanitarian invasion" by sending at least 10,000 soldiers and contractors, to control now, instead of the UN, Haitian territory after the devastating earthquake experimental.

This article comes through a venezuelan page linked to the goverment and I supposed that as a forum menber said there seems to be a connection between the cuban, iranian, russian and venezuelan intelligence.

It is very coincidental the secuence of earthquakes pointed in the article because these are places of politic interest for the PTB and the uses of satellites and induction seems to point what the C`s have said in this session!!

Changing a little the focus some of my friends tend to talk me about esoteric topics because all my life I am been interested in it and because of that I am always informed about "forecasts" given to them. (It's very common in my country consult a tarotist or other ways of divination) Well one friend who consulted a very sharply tarotist told me that she said "it is expected a earthquake as haiti in Venezuela this year" Other person linked to an afro-caribean cult told me exactly the same " there is a lot of fear because a earthquake is previst for here" I know the future is fluid but it has certain "imperial" logic. I will always be alert as with the C's predictions.

I wanted to say really quickly that I am so glad that Obama was asked about in this session -- I knew that the prognosis couldn't be good, but I've been very curious about the particulars. I am not as knowledgeable as some people here about psychopath typology, but I was curious about what 'schizoid' meant, so I looked it up on wikipedia -- here is an interesting excerpt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid):

Guntrip's analysis

Ralph Klein, Clinical Director of the Masterson Institute delineates the following nine characteristics of the schizoid personality as described by Harry Guntrip: introversion, withdrawnness, narcissism, self-sufficiency, a sense of superiority, loss of affect, loneliness, depersonalization, and regression.

Introversion

According to Guntrip, "By the very meaning of the term the schizoid is described as cut off from the world of outer reality in an emotional sense. All this libidinal desire and striving is directed inward toward internal objects and he lives an intense inner life often revealed in an astonishing wealth and richness of fantasy and imaginative life whenever that becomes accessible to observation. Though mostly his varied fantasy life is carried on in secret, hidden away." The schizoid person is cut off from outer reality to such a degree that he or she experiences outer reality as dangerous. It is a natural human response to turn away from sources of danger and toward sources of safety. The schizoid individual, therefore, is primarily concerned with avoiding danger and ensuring safety.

Withdrawnness

According to Guntrip, withdrawnness means detachment from the outer world, the other side of introversion. While there are many schizoid individuals who will present with obvious withdrawnness (a clear and obvious timidity, reluctance, or avoidance of the external world and interpersonal relationships), this defines only a portion of such individuals. Many fundamentally schizoid people present with an engaging, interactive personality style. Such a person can appear to be available, interested, engaged, and involved in interacting with others; however, in reality, he or she is emotionally withdrawn and sequestered in a safe place in an internal world. While withdrawnness or detachment from the outer world is a characteristic feature of schizoid pathology, it is sometimes overt and sometimes covert. When it is overt it matches the usual description of the schizoid personality. Just as often, it is a covert, hidden internal state of the patient.

Several points are important to review at this time. First, what meets the objective eye may not be what is present in the subjective, internal world of the patient. Second, one should not mistake introversion for indifference. Third, one should not miss identifying the schizoid patient because one cannot see the forest of the patient’s withdrawnness through the trees of the patient’s defensive, compensatory, engaging interaction with external reality.

Narcissism

Guntrip: "Narcissism is a characteristic that arises out of the predominately interior life the schizoid lives. His love objects are all inside him and moreover he is greatly identified with them so that his libidinal attachments appear to be in himself. The question, however, is whether the intense inner life of the schizoid is due to a desire for hungry incorporation of external objects or due to withdrawal from the outer to a presumed safer inner world." The need for attachment as a primary motivational force is as strong in the schizoid person as in any other human being. However, because the schizoid's love objects are internal, he or she finds safety without connecting and attaching to objects in the real world.

Self-sufficiency

Guntrip writes, "This introverted narcissistic self-sufficiency, which does without real external relationships while all emotional relations are carried on in the internal world, is a safeguard against anxiety breaking out in dealing with actual people." The more that schizoids can rely on themselves, the less they have to rely on other people and expose themselves to the potential dangers and anxieties associated with that reliance or, even worse, dependence. The vast majority of schizoid individuals show an enormous capacity for self-sufficiency, for the ability to operate alone, independently and autonomously, in managing their worlds.

Sense of superiority

Guntrip states, "a sense of superiority naturally goes with self-sufficiency. One has no need of other people, they can be dispensed with... There often goes with it a feeling of being different from other people." The sense of superiority of the schizoid has nothing to do with the grandiose self of the narcissistic disorder. It does not find expression in the schizoid through the need to devalue or annihilate others who are perceived as offending, criticizing, shaming, or humiliating. This type of superiority was described by a young schizoid man:

"If I am superior to others, if I am above others, then I do not need others. When I say that I am above others, it does not mean that I feel better than them, it means that I am at a distance from them, a safe distance."

It is a feeling of being vertically displaced, rather than horizontally at a distance.

Loss of affect

According to Guntrip, "Loss of affect in external situations is an inevitable part of the total picture." Because of the tremendous investment made in the self — the need to be self-contained, self-sufficient, and self-reliant — there is inevitable interference in the desire and ability to feel another person’s experience, to be empathic and sensitive. Often these things seem secondary, a luxury that has to await securing one's own defensive, safe position. The subjective experience is one of loss of affect. For some patients, the loss of affect is present to such a degree that the insensitivity becomes manifest in the extreme as cynicism, callousness, or even cruelty. The patient appears to have no awareness of how his or her comments or actions affect and hurt other people. More frequently, the loss of affect is manifest within the patient as genuine confusion, a sense of something missing in his or her emotional life.

Loneliness

According to Guntrip, "Loneliness is an inescapable result of schizoid introversion and abolition of external relationships. It reveals itself in the intense longing for friendship and love which repeatedly break through. Loneliness in the midst of a crowd is the experience of the schizoid cut off from affective rapport." This is a central experience of the schizoid that is often lost to the observer. Contrary to the familiar caricature of the schizoid as uncaring and cold, the vast majority of schizoid persons who become patients express at some point in their treatment their longing for friendship and love. This is not the schizoid patient as described in the DSMs. Such longing, however, may not break through except in the schizoid’s fantasy life, to which the therapist may not be allowed access for quite a long period in treatment. If longing is immediately present, however, it is more likely avoidant personality disorder.

There is a very narrow range of schizoid individuals — the classic DSM-defined schizoid — for whom the hope of relationship is so minimal as to be almost extinct; therefore, the longing for closeness and attachment is almost unidentifiable to the schizoid themselves. These individuals will not become patients. The schizoid individual who becomes a patient does so often because of the twin motivations of loneliness and longing. This schizoid patient still believes that some kind of connection and attachment is possible and is well suited to psychotherapy. Yet the irony of the DSMs is that they may lead the psychotherapist to approach the schizoid patient with a sense of therapeutic pessimism, if not nihilism, misreading the patient by believing that the patient’s wariness is indifference and that caution is coldness.

Depersonalization

Guntrip describes depersonalization as a loss of a sense of identity and individuality. Depersonalization is a dissociative defense. Depersonalization is often described by the schizoid patient as a tuning out or a turning off, or as the experience of a separation between the observing and the participating ego. It is experienced by those with schizoid personality disorder when anxieties seem overwhelming. It is a more extreme form of loss of affect than that described earlier. Whereas the loss of affect is a more chronic state in schizoid personality disorder, depersonalization is an acute defense against more immediate experiences of overwhelming anxiety or danger.

Regression

Guntrip defined regression as "Representing the fact that the schizoid person at bottom feels overwhelmed by their external world and is in flight from it both inwards and as it were backwards to the safety of the metaphorical womb." Such a process of regression encompasses two different mechanisms: inward and backwards. Regression inward speaks to the magnitude of the reliance on primitive forms of fantasy and self-containment, often of an autoerotic or even objectless nature.... Regression backwards to the safety of the womb is a unique schizoid phenomenon and represents the most intense form of schizoid defensive withdrawal in an effort to find safety and to avoid destruction by external reality. The fantasy of regression to the womb is the fantasy of regression to a place of ultimate safety.

The description of the nine characteristics first articulated by Guntrip should bring more clearly into focus some of the major differences that exist between the traditional descriptive (track 1, DSM) portrait of the schizoid disorder and the traditional psychoanalytically informed (track 2, object relations) view. All nine characteristics are internally consistent. Most, if not all, should be present in order to diagnose a schizoid disorder.

Back
Top Bottom