Session 30 May 2009

So . . . Christ was Christine actually :)

Thanks for this one team, waiting for new tactics from "the coach".

Cliff hanger is right! When's the next session, BTW? And in relation to that, have the C's been good at following through on a statement that they'd provide certain information in a 'next' session? Just curious.

Laura said:
A: Stay tuned. Next time. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

OMG, there is more suspense here then in Grey's Anatomy ( the TV soap I am hooked on)!!!
I understand why TV soap producers deliberately always end the season abruptly and in the climax, but why do Cs have to end their transmission just like that , in the middle of such important information :cry:

Reading this just before going to sleep, certainly didn't give me a peaceful sleep :P

I woke up a couple of times during the night, just pondering alot of things, mostly HOW to accelerate the process of connecting with my higher centers, and also how I best Give to Life?
I'm not in a place in my life, where I can DO anything (yet!), and I feel so tied down and mechanical, and it makes me desperate as well as extremely angry.
It's like I'm burning inside!

The stuff about humankind needing to come together and make a groupdescision, kinda puts some pressure on us for waking up, fast! We need to learn to see the pathology around us as was said.

Session may 30th said:
Q: (L) So in other words, some of the thoughts and discussions that we've had over the past week or two {about the global situation} are pretty much on the money?

A: Yes. More or less. There has also been some nudging from this side. Time is getting "short" even though there really is no time. Remember what we said about being wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

I'm of course curious about what was discussed about our global situation? :) If anything 'new' came up?

Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. Beware for they will deliver you up to councils, and flog you in their synagogues, and you will be dragged before governors and kings for my sake, to bear testimony before them and the Gentiles....

I'll definitely stay alert!

Thank you Laura for posting! Very interesting.

Helle said:
, and also how I best Give to Life?
Fwiw. I find this post in the "Let's talk money" thread very inspiring and helpful. There is also something written about Giving and Receiving (by Laura). :

The more knowledge you have, the more you APPLY it, the more "richness" you will have in your life in ALL respects, including money.

Acquiring knowledge is like building a magnet inside you. It will attract people and circumstances to you that will literally change your life.

Regard everything in your life as an opportunity to be as creative as the Universe is.

And never forget that giving of yourself must be done as the Universe does it: completely and infinitely and without strings. To give of yourself is to receive.

If you are unable to recive without immediately offering something in return or becoming embarrassed, or you accept something from another without appreciation, you violate the law and it means that you do not know how to give.

At the same time, if you are constantly giving your work, time, money, or energies of any kind away without expecting and receiving proper payment (which doesn't always mean money), you are violating the law. That which you give therefore cannot and will not be appreciated by the recipient. To be ONLY able to give, is selfish and egocentric. When you understand that it is your true nature to share your life with all of Life, you will give intuitively to the right people at the right time.

Learn and practice the Law of "Tithing." Traditionally, this meant giving a percentage of one's income to something you believe in. But the fact is, it is not just ordinary giving; it is giving to the Universe with no strings attached, for the love of giving, as Nature does it. It is a giving that is done in demonstration of the inner knowledge that the Universe is infinite and opulent. It is aligning oneself with Nature by doing as Nature does. More than this, giving to the Universe creates a vacuum which immediately causes more substance to begin to flow toward you. If you worry about how your money will be used or if you will be paid back or if you will be praised, you are not giving as Nature gives, freely and opulently.

Never resent anyone else's success. Because others exist in your consciousness, any resentment of their success is self-resentment. Always be glad for the success of others because their success is your success.

Don't be afraid to experiment, gamble with ideas, test ideas and concepts, try new things, invent new products or services. Using the law of averages, if you try enough things, expose what you do to enough people, eventually you will succeed. Each time you fail in something, you learn what NOT to do and this means you are getting closer to having the KNOWLEDGE of what works. You can then apply this knowledge to generate "energy" in the form of money.

Live always in a state of pure possibility. "Impossible" is not an option.

Just start DOING things, experimenting with ideas. As Goethe said:

Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they may open a winning game.
Always equate yourself with the infinite. Constantly remind yourself that opulence is the nature of Nature.

And finally, remember this:
Money is of no value: it cannot spend itself. All depends upon the skill of the spender." (Emerson)

Laura said:
Session Date: May 30th 2009

Q: (J) Is swine flu going to make a comeback this winter?

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

Q: (J) I wonder if it's going to affect us?

A: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?

END OF SESSION

I am not sure whether this guy is a routine buildenburger or not , curiously he is in this years buildenburgers list

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12475.msg89390#msg89390

Daniel L. Vasella, Switzerland (Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at Novartis AG)

Interestingly , they have lot of vaccine products.
_http://www.novartisvaccines.com/products-diseases/pipeline.shtml

Wonderful, France is planning to make the vaccination against the swine flu compulsory for everyone above 3 months of age by the fall.

I haven't found an English article about this info yet, but the subject is discussed here (on Alex Jone's forum) : _http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=108641.0

Expect those who will be vaccinated (that is, about everyone) to fall like flies. :scared:
I wonder if the same plan will be applied worldwide. Probably so. It'll be useless to move abroad, I guess :rolleyes:

session05302209 said:

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

This excerpt put some lights on the billionaires meeting that happened almost at the same time as the Bilderberg one :

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/185323-The-Bilderberg-Plan-for-2009-Remaking-the-Global-Political-Economy said:
The UK newspaper The Times reported that these "leading billionaires have met secretly to consider how their wealth could be used to slow the growth of the world's population," and that they "discussed joining forces to overcome political and religious obstacles to change." Interestingly, "The informal afternoon session was so discreet that some of the billionaires' aides were told they were at 'security briefings'." Further, "The billionaires were each given 15 minutes to present their favourite cause. Over dinner they discussed how they might settle on an 'umbrella cause' that could harness their interests," and what was decided upon was that, "they agreed that overpopulation was a priority." Ultimately, "a consensus emerged that they would back a strategy in which population growth would be tackled as a potentially disastrous environmental, social and industrial threat,"

As Carcosa pointed out swine flu vaccination might be compulsory in France so one can wonder wether it's the flu that will be deadly, the vaccine or the combination of both.

According to Eleanor McBean, Ph.D., N.D.the real culprit was not the flue but the vaccine :

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sf1.html said:
I WAS AN ON-THE-SPOT OBSERVER OF THE 1918 INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC

All the doctors and people who were living at the time of the 1918 Spanish Influenza epidemic say it was the most terrible disease the world has ever had. Strong men, hale and hearty, one day would be dead the next. The disease had the characteristics of the black death added to typhoid, diphtheria, pneumonia, smallpox, paralysis and all the diseases the people had been vaccinated with immediately following World War 1. Practically the entire population had been injected "seeded" with a dozen or more diseases — or toxic serums. When all those doctor-made diseases started breaking out all at once it was tragic.

That pandemic dragged on for two years, kept alive with the addition of more poison drugs administered by the doctors who tried to suppress the symptoms. As far as I could find out, the flu hit only the vaccinated. Those who had refused the shots escaped the flu. My family had refused all the vaccinations so we remained well all the time. We knew from the health teachings of Graham, Trail, Tilden and others, that people cannot contaminate the body with poisons without causing disease.

When the flu was at its peak, all the stores were closed as well as the schools, businesses — even the hospital, as the doctors and nurses had been vaccinated too and were down with the flu. No one was on the streets. It was like a ghost town. We seemed to be the only family which didn’t get the flu; so my parents went from house to house doing what they could to look after the sick, as it was impossible to get a doctor then. If it were possible for germs, bacteria, virus, or bacilli to cause disease, they had plenty of opportunity to attack my parents when they were spending many hours a day in the sick rooms. But they didn’t get the flu and they didn’t bring any germs home to attack us children and cause anything. None of our family had the flu — not even a sniffle— and it was in the winter with deep snow on the ground.

When I see people cringe when someone near them sneezes or coughs, I wonder how long it will take them to find out that they can’t catch it — whatever it is. The only way they can get a disease is to develop it themselves by wrong eating, drinking, smoking or doing some other things which cause internal poisoning and lowered vitality. All diseases are preventable and most of them are cureable with the right methods, not known to medical doctors, and not all drugless doctors know them either.

It has been said that the 1918 flu epidemic killed 20,000,000 people throughout the world. But, actually, the doctors killed them with their crude and deadly treatments and drugs. This is a harsh accusation but it is nevertheless true, judging by the success of the drugless doctors in comparison with that of the medical doctors.

While the medical men and medical hospitals were losing 33% of their flu cases, the non-medical hospitals such as BATTLE CREEK, KELLOGG and MACFADDEN’S HEALTH-RESTORIUM were getting almost 100% healings with their water cure, baths, enemas, etc., fasting and certain other simple healing methods, followed by carefully worked out diets of natural foods. One health doctor didn’t lose a patient in eight years. The very successful health treatment of one of those drugless doctors who didn’t lose any patients will be given in the other part of this book, titled VACCINATION CONDEMNED, to be published a little later.

If the medical doctors had been as advanced as the drugless doctors, there would not have been those 20 million deaths from the medical flu treatment.

There was seven times more disease among the vaccinated soldiers than among the unvaccinated civilians, and the diseases were those they had been vaccinated against. One soldier who had returned from overseas in 1912 told me that the army hospitals were filled with cases of infantile paralysis and he wondered why grown men should have an infant disease. Now, we know that paralysis is a common after-effect of vaccine poisoning. Those at home didn’t get the paralysis until after the world-wide vaccination campaign in 1918.

Laura said:

Q: (J) I wonder if it's going to affect us?

A: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?

Just so happens that a report came out last week seeking to explain why Mexicans are dying at a higher rate from the flu than Americans. A researcher suggests it has something to do with arsenic in the water supply.
See here

Not everyone who is exposed to an infectious disease, even the widely-feared new "swine" flu (H1N1), gets sick. And many people who do come down with the flu or another illness get over it without much trouble. While a lot of factors can be at work, from good nutrition to physical fitness, a new study suggests an all-too-common toxin in the water you drink could play a role in whether an H1N1 infection makes you seriously ill.

According to scientists at the Marine Biological Laboratory (MBL) in Woods Hole, Massachusetts, and Dartmouth Medical School, the ability to mount an immune response to H1NI infection, a form of influenza A, can be significantly compromised by even low levels of arsenic exposure that commonly occur through drinking contaminated well water.

So, one wonders what exactly will be in those mandatory flu shots.

Wow, that was a very interesting and thought provoking session. Thanks Laura for posting this - a lot of food for thought here.

Carcosa said:
Wonderful, France is planning to make the vaccination against the swine flu compulsory for everyone above 3 months of age by the fall.

Oh man that's just frightening! Nothing good will come of that, the vaccine will no doubt have a terrible effect on the immune system and who knows just what will be in it. The PTB's plans are pure evil.

Laura said:
Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

Q: (L) For example?

A: Stay tuned. Next time. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

I was hesitant to bring this up because I didn't want to feel special or that this experience has any great import. It's sort of a little game I play when I wake up at 2 or 3am and can't get back to sleep. What I do is relax, lie on the bed, clear my mind of all internal dialogue and let visual images stream into my mind. They sometimes just flash, but at other times they can be extended and if I "query" the stream I sometimes get answers. Anyway, this is the experience I had the other night.

A vision came of what looked like plans for a rocket, but part of it went deep underground. The word “Amelia” came to mind. Soon visions of a twirling antenna-like propeller thingy spun and went around the globe, presumably Earth, into a grid like pattern. I did a "query", basically asking what's the purpose, and then strings of colored beads spun from the sky and DNA came to mind. The obvious connection is perhaps there’s some kind of project to affect the DNA of humans around the earth or maybe to block changes or alter DNA. I did a little research into Amelia and of course, Amelia Earhardt comes right up. But I couldn't find any more. This may all mean nothing or perhaps there's more. I don't know.

Gotnoscript said:
So, one wonders what exactly will be in those mandatory flu shots.

Well if it's anything like what's in other vaccines it won't be pretty. Here's a link that will give you a bit of history on vaccines: http://www.soilandhealth.org/copyform.aspx?bookcode=030322. It should lead you to a text of Medical Voodoo by Annie Hale written back in the 1920's in which smallpox is discussed at great length. Cows were inoculated with "horse grease" (or infected hoof pus in laymen's terms), people were inoculated with pus from an infected cow udder, people were inoculated "arm to arm" with the pus from an infected person's smallpox lesions.
The short story is that basically you have pus, bacteria, defective animal and human DNA -- I don't know about you guys but I don't even want non-defective foriegn DNA injected into me -- aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde or whatever else those sickies choose to put into one of their "vaccines".
The process of making vaccines have changed since the 20's I'm sure but no matter how you slice it it all adds up to pure poison. From what I've been reading the whole concept of vaccination is ridiculous....but that can be shared in another post.

Great session, by the way!

consciousnessrep said:
When the Cassiopaeans said that the first christian was a women what are they saying what do they mean by that.

I understood them to mean that the first individual on Earth (or perhaps on another planet!) to have the "Christ Consciousness" was of the female gender. Obviously, this person would have lived during an earlier period than the individual known as "Jesus", who is currently exclusively associated with the "Christ Consciousness".

PepperFritz said:
consciousnessrep said:
When the Cassiopaeans said that the first christian was a women what are they saying what do they mean by that.
I understood them to mean that the first individual on Earth (or perhaps on another planet!) to have the "Christ Consciousness" was of the female gender. Obviously, this person would have lived during an earlier period than the individual known as "Jesus", who is currently exclusively associated with the "Christ Consciousness".
I just finished reading the book "Edgar Cayce's Atlantis", which talks about the Atlantis era, and how many of the things the C's talk about came to happen (construction of OP's as a labour race, the split of the androgyne into genders, use of energy, the origin and purpose of sex, etc.). It brings a lot of answers to many of the things that the C's have talked about, although at the same time they are only one mans words and obviously hard to verify as they don't represent hard data. Nevertheless very interesting as a possibility.

One thing that is described is the above. From p. 56:
Around 106000BC, a new physical body was created on Atlantis. This body would help souls better incarnate in matter and three-dimensions. It was actually two bodies, one male and one female. Cayce called it the "third root race body". The Mayan legens called it the "Blue Maze" body, noting that it was perfect in every way. There will be more detail on body-types in another chapter.
This new body was conceived by two Atlantean souls named Amilius and Lilith. Yes, Cayce's reading of the Akashic Records identifies the legenday Lilith as the first true incarnate female. She was the first Eve, as classical Hebrew writings have always held. These two were twins of one soul, the yin and yang of one consciousness. They came to help souls better deal with the challenges and needs of incarnating into physical form. Initially, Amilius and Lilith were united in one over-soul. They were not your ordinary soul, however, because this was God's attempt to helpt the lost Children of God. Amilius and Lilith were the first incarnation of the Logos, or Christ-Cayce said there "never was a time when there wasn't a Christ."
The book goes into some more detail about Lilith, but that's the gist of it.

Back
Top Bottom