Session 31 December 2020

J'ai fait un rêve cette nuit qui m'a fait pensé à celui d'ARKIE :
J'étais chez moi dans mon appartement un grand bruit de verre cassé se fait entendre sur le pallier, puis des voix de femmes arabes, je regarde par mon judas et là, une des femmes le ressent, me regarde et me menace, elle traverse ma porte fermée et continue à m'agresser verbalement, je me sens très fatiguée, épuisée mais elle continue à parler dans une langue arabe que je ne comprends pas mais je sais qu'elle me menace, prétendant qu'un homme, Monsieur Lallemand viendra me prendre...
Elle veut que nous sortions, dehors ce que nous faisons, je suis toujours extrêmement fatiguée...
Un homme avec un berger allemand sort de mon immeuble, le chien vient vers moi gentiment, je lui caresse la tête, l'homme petit (1m60) me parle gentiment également, le chien joue autour de nous puis je m'aperçois que la méchante femme a disparu, je suis moins fatiguée... Sa disparition m'a réveillée... J'ai beaucoup pensé à ce rêve et je crois que le chien était BLACKIE (le chien de Loreta qui m'apparaissait en tant qu'avatar de Loreta lors des prières du soir alors que tous les autres membres voyaient Arthuro, son chien vivant actuel - j'ai déjà raconté cette histoire sur le forum...)

I had a dream last night that made me think of ARKIE's dream:
I was at home in my apartment a great noise of broken glass can be heard on the landing, then voices of Arab women, I look through my peephole and there, one of the women feels it, looks at me and threatens me, she crosses my closed door and continues to verbally attack me, I feel very tired, exhausted but she continues to speak in an Arabic language that I don't understand but I know that she threatens me, claiming that a man, Mr. Lallemand will come to take me.
She wants us to go out, outside what we are doing, I am always extremely tired...
A man with a German shepherd comes out of my building, the dog comes towards me gently, I caress his head, the small man (1m60) talks to me gently too, the dog plays around us and then I notice that the nasty woman has disappeared, I am less tired... Her disappearance woke me up... I thought a lot about this dream and I think that the dog was BLACKIE (Loreta's dog who appeared to me as Loreta's avatar during the evening prayers while all the other members were seeing Arthuro, her current living dog - I already told this story on the forum...)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I'm happy to offer my free help for the design / creation of templates for all kinds of "merchandise"

If you wish to help with designs, you are more than welcome! We definitely need more for our small company, not "political", but inspirational and such: Printed Items Archives - Les Editions Pilule Rouge It helps pay for the printing of books, and with some of our fees.

my head is working for new cassiopean merch:love: I promise, That I will be back with some ideas:wizard:

Hi all, I´m back as promised :love: and I want to offer you something:
I found wonderful bookmarks and contacted the company to see if it was possible to "print" them individually (it is lasered into the wood, as I understand it). What can I say, it is possible.
So I made a rough draft (I took the liberty of reproducing your logo as black and white, I hope that was ok).
If you want, I could donate 300 of these bookmarks and you can sell them and keep the whole amount. :hug:

I am of course open to other quotes on the bookmark, however I am curious if you like it. :hug2:

Leszeichen 2.jpg

I found wonderful bookmarks and contacted the company to see if it was possible to "print" them individually (it is lasered into the wood, as I understand it). What can I say, it is possible.
So I made a rough draft (I took the liberty of reproducing your logo as black and white, I hope that was ok).
If you want, I could donate 300 of these bookmarks and you can sell them and keep the whole amount. :hug:

I am of course open to other quotes on the bookmark, however I am curious if you like it. :hug2:

View attachment 42213
Oooooops... There is no space between have and loved- I will of course correct that :lol:

A: Those who can give more should do so now more than ever. As we have said before, money equals energy. That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.

It's only a thought that has probably been considered many times already by the crew. But I think there would be people ready and willing to pay for a premium personal service. It might go against the STO v STS concept - e.g. providing an STO service for an STO individual - but with a long track record already and a crew with a significant knowledge base, private consultancy for a high price, but with clear boundaries of service could be an option.

A: Those who can give more should do so now more than ever. As we have said before, money equals energy. That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.
Yes, and remember, consistency is the key, they need it on an ongoing basis to be able to budget properly.
Finally some visibility on my current estimated costs, thus monthly donation set.

View attachment 42213

The bookmarks look great Mililea!

I will gladly buy 2 of them if these get made.

I have been failing tremendously at staying awake and aware. All I'd like to do is stick my head in the sand and pretend none of this is happening.

It's so easy to get trapped in wanting to "be happy" and "remain peaceful" and keep living like none of this is happening, and I am a MASTER at blocking out bad and uncomfortable feelings so that I can have a "good day".

I have been putting off reading this session for a month now because of that, it's so much easier to read "The Wave" and pretend that all of this is just some far off dream that I am just "working to get prepared for in the future". But it's here NOW, there isn't any time left for messing around.

My soul aches this morning for the loss of dreaming of the future, chasing success in my business (that I love), being happy and care free. I know this is a necessary point to reach, a part of me is grateful to have reached it (again).

Now the next big battle is STAYING awake and fighting against the (strong) part of me that wants to ignore it all.

The question is, how does one go on living, getting the things done that are necessary (running a Restaurant, Motel & RV Park in my case), while not getting sucked into it and going back to sleep? (not saying Im fully awake yet, just a metaphor)

Knowing how I personally operate, it seems my focus can normally only be on one thing at a time. Either Im all the way focused on "staying awake" and "doing The Spiritual Work" ... or I'm all the way focused on my business and Physical Life.

If I'm focused on the Spiritual work, it is extremely hard to stay focused and get the work done in my business that needs to be done. But on the other hand, in light of the world we are living in (especially in the USA and facing Totalitarianism), my business seems pretty pointless.

I am curious how everyone else balances the two?

Thank you for this session, Laura and the crew. I didn't like anything about it, but it was necessary.

View attachment 42213
This is great! I would buy one too. I have a few quotes to propose:

"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
- Walt Disney

"Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.”
- Leonardo da Vinci

“Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries.”
– Anne Herbert

"Sleep is good, and books are better.”
- George R.R. Martin

I have been failing tremendously at staying awake and aware. All I'd like to do is stick my head in the sand and pretend none of this is happening.

It's so easy to get trapped in wanting to "be happy" and "remain peaceful" and keep living like none of this is happening, and I am a MASTER at blocking out bad and uncomfortable feelings so that I can have a "good day".

I have been putting off reading this session for a month now because of that, it's so much easier to read "The Wave" and pretend that all of this is just some far off dream that I am just "working to get prepared for in the future". But it's here NOW, there isn't any time left for messing around.

My soul aches this morning for the loss of dreaming of the future, chasing success in my business (that I love), being happy and care free. I know this is a necessary point to reach, a part of me is grateful to have reached it (again).

Now the next big battle is STAYING awake and fighting against the (strong) part of me that wants to ignore it all.

The question is, how does one go on living, getting the things done that are necessary (running a Restaurant, Motel & RV Park in my case), while not getting sucked into it and going back to sleep? (not saying Im fully awake yet, just a metaphor)

Knowing how I personally operate, it seems my focus can normally only be on one thing at a time. Either Im all the way focused on "staying awake" and "doing The Spiritual Work" ... or I'm all the way focused on my business and Physical Life.

If I'm focused on the Spiritual work, it is extremely hard to stay focused and get the work done in my business that needs to be done. But on the other hand, in light of the world we are living in (especially in the USA and facing Totalitarianism), my business seems pretty pointless.

I am curious how everyone else balances the two?

Thank you for this session, Laura and the crew. I didn't like anything about it, but it was necessary.
Your life is a big part of the spiritual work. So financially surviving is a primary responsibility, whether that involves running the restaurant/motel/RV park or some other way of surviving financially. But I don't see why all your focus has to be on physical life and business. Isn't there some room, time, energy remaining after you do what must be done for physical life and business?

Your life is a big part of the spiritual work. So financially surviving is a primary responsibility, whether that involves running the restaurant/motel/RV park or some other way of surviving financially. But I don't see why all your focus has to be on physical life and business. Isn't there some room, time, energy remaining after you do what must be done for physical life and business?
Yes, absolutely! And I do/plan on doing making time for both. I guess what I was trying to say is that, after putting the time into learning and The Work (which includes staying aware and up to date on the things happening in the world around us), it is difficult to not fall into a depressive state in which doing "physical life & business" type things becomes... exceedingly hard. But you're right, that is not to say it is impossible. I realize that this life and learning our lessons is not intended to be easy. Therefore, I guess I just answered my own question. Thank you for your response!

Yes, absolutely! And I do/plan on doing making time for both. I guess what I was trying to say is that, after putting the time into learning and The Work (which includes staying aware and up to date on the things happening in the world around us), it is difficult to not fall into a depressive state in which doing "physical life & business" type things becomes... exceedingly hard. But you're right, that is not to say it is impossible. I realize that this life and learning our lessons is not intended to be easy. Therefore, I guess I just answered my own question. Thank you for your response!

There are many ways to work on the self. See this thread: New title: Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work

I see your point, I had to wrestle with these thoughts over the years. Even though my situation is different, I´m just an employee, but I often wondered if all the time and energy would be wasted doing something that is of no real importance, taking up a large chunk of every day. But on the other hand I have no better possibility to learn about human interactions, petty tyrants, different personality types and the like than I do have there, so my focus shifted more towards those aspects of worklife. There´s something to learn every day in that respect. That doesn´t mean I don´t do my work as accurately and sincerely as I did before, it just doesn´t have the same importance for me as it did some years ago. Just my thoughts, I know that won´t help you much, but hang in there, it takes time.

I see your point, I had to wrestle with these thoughts over the years. Even though my situation is different, I´m just an employee, but I often wondered if all the time and energy would be wasted doing something that is of no real importance, taking up a large chunk of every day. But on the other hand I have no better possibility to learn about human interactions, petty tyrants, different personality types and the like than I do have there, so my focus shifted more towards those aspects of worklife. There´s something to learn every day in that respect. That doesn´t mean I don´t do my work as accurately and sincerely as I did before, it just doesn´t have the same importance for me as it did some years ago. Just my thoughts, I know that won´t help you much, but hang in there, it takes time.
Thank you for your reply! I do agree. A couple years back, I was in a mindset of doing just that, watching and learning from all the human interactions of daily life. That was my main focus, as well as working on how I responded to them and paying attention to when my ego was trying to "do the talking" - and realizing that wasn't "me". I was more patient and calm and peaceful back then with people and situations, because I felt I was there just observing and trying to learn, instead of caught up in the drama of it all.

Within the last year or so, I seem to have gotten caught back up in it all. Thank you for the reminder, that I can work to start viewing this world and daily life as a place for learning again, instead of just being caught up "within" it and feeling dread.

Back
Top Bottom