Session 31 December 2020

Do you think is better to avoid to be vaccinated as much as possible?

I have the possibility of avoid to be vaccinated, but I think is going to be more difficult to travel or move to places wothout it

It is best to avoid vaccines of any kind if possible. A girlfriend of mine took the J and J shot for travel. And she rarely travels! It is difficult to see her deteriorate. Most noticeable is her memory recall and she's only 4 months post vax. 😥

It is best to avoid vaccines of any kind if possible. A girlfriend of mine took the J and J shot for travel. And she rarely travels! It is difficult to see her deteriorate. Most noticeable is her memory recall and she's only 4 months post vax. 😥
Right now, it's very difficult to watch the world deteriorate. Into what, oblivion?

Most difficult is not being able to say anything about it.

The C's don't seem to think it will make much difference either way with the end result. Whether a person makes the transition from 3D or 5D.

Strive to be last in line for vaccinations.
My personal motto.

Memory recall, yeah become an empty vessel. I guess that is their end game!

Last edited:
Do you think is better to avoid to be vaccinated as much as possible?

I have the possibility of avoid to be vaccinated, but I think is going to be more difficult to travel or move to places wothout it

Honestly it is beginning to look like this seriously is the Mark of the Beast, and nobody is going to escape it.

Personally I'm delaying it as long as possible, partly as an act of resistance and partly to make sure I'm in the best health possible going into it. But realistically, they'll likely try to make it impossible to participate in society if you haven't had the jab.

There are countermeasures though, and it may not have the intended negative effect on you, as discussed in the more recent C's sessions.

When you live in a country where the level of corruption in many segments of life is at a very high level, you can use it as an opportunity to get a certificate that you have been vaccinated for a little bribe. You use 'their' weapons to stay below radar range. The problem can be if you live in a ‘well-ordered’ society without corruption at lower levels. But as we know from hacker experience: "humans are always the weakest link in a system." The ongoing fight and the one that is coming requires guerrilla and spy skills.

When you live in a country where the level of corruption in many segments of life is at a very high level, you can use it as an opportunity to get a certificate that you have been vaccinated for a little bribe. You use 'their' weapons to stay below radar range. The problem can be if you live in a ‘well-ordered’ society without corruption at lower levels. But as we know from hacker experience: "humans are always the weakest link in a system." The ongoing fight and the one that is coming requires guerrilla and spy skills.
Not sure about gorilla and spy skills. That would take a lot of people out prematurely.

The bribes, now that is smart!

Thank you, I appretiate you answer, best wishes to you.

Honestly it is beginning to look like this seriously is the Mark of the Beast, and nobody is going to escape it.

Personally I'm delaying it as long as possible, partly as an act of resistance and partly to make sure I'm in the best health possible going into it. But realistically, they'll likely try to make it impossible to participate in society if you haven't had the jab.

There are countermeasures though, and it may not have the intended negative effect on you, as discussed in the more recent C's sessions.
I agree with you, best to avoid as much as possible. best wishes.

A: Good question. He is almost damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. One thing is certain, the Biden presidency represents an almost immediate slide into totalitarianism.
What has happened in Australia and other countries most recently with the strong vaccination measures is not really uplifting. Perhaps the slide into totalitarianism was not only for the US?

Totalitarianism in the dictionary and the Wiki
Below are a few excerpts to try and capture some meanings of the word totalitarianism
The definition of totalitarianism from the Cambridge Dictionary is.
a political system in which those in power have complete control and do not allow anyone to oppose them:
The above is in some countries still not fitting, but to look the signs here are descriptions from the Wiki for totalitarianism
The founder of Italian Fascism, Benito Mussolini, defined fascism as such: "Everything within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state." Schmitt used the term Totalstaat (literally "Total state") in his influential 1927 work titled The Concept of the Political, which described the legal basis of an all-powerful state.[16]
At the present "the state" it is more like a global super state as policies are rolled out in several countries in parallel, or if not yet global then one could divide the world into two - four regional empires.
One can also compare the current situation with the description below, and look for how much is still missing:
In an influential 1964 work,[4] the political scientist Juan Linz defined authoritarianism as possessing four qualities:
  1. Limited political pluralism, realized with constraints on the legislature, political parties and interest groups.
  2. Political legitimacy based upon appeals to emotion and identification of the regime as a necessary evil to combat "easily recognizable societal problems, such as underdevelopment or insurgency."
  3. Minimal political mobilization, and suppression of anti-regime activities.
  4. Ill-defined executive powers, often vague and shifting, which extends the power of the executive.[5][6]
If totalitarianism is the future, growing presence in some places, what about the more recent past in the same countries. That type of administration might resemble that of a Guided democracy
Guided democracy, also called managed democracy,[1] is a formally democratic government that functions as a de facto authoritarian government or in some cases, as an autocratic government. Such governments are legitimized by elections that are free and fair, but do not change the state's policies, motives, and goals.[2]

In other words, the government controls elections so that the people can exercise all their rights without truly changing public policy. While they follow basic democratic principles, there can be major deviations towards authoritarianism. Under managed democracy, the state's continuous use of propaganda techniques prevents the electorate from having a significant impact on policy.[3]
Election issues would be a very special form of propaganda technique:lol: It amounts to convincing people they did not vote for what they voted for, but it seems to work.

The above explanation of managed democracy, does not capture that some of the influencing was run by huge cooperations like Google, which strictly speaking are not a apart of the state. But then, if huge cooperations align themselves with the state, and the state also support the cooperations, then a "Totalstaat" or "Everything within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state." is on the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom