Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
April 4, 1998

Frank, Laura, Ark, AH(guest), Alice

{Unless otherwise designated, Laura is asking all questions.}

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Yaponil.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: First question tonight: why are there so many depictions of ancient gods with horns on their heads?

A: To keep evil spirits at bay. Was symbolism.

Q: What was it a symbol of?

A: Head is prime chakric entrance route.

Q: So, why did they wear horns?

A: Symbolism of illustrations only.

Q: But what did the horns do?

A: Horns like a "picket fence."

Q: Obviously a fence is to keep something out. Was this the idea?

A: Yes.

Q: Did it work?

A: We are saying that this is symbolic only. Gods did not really have horns.

Q: I know that. That is not the issue I am trying to get at here. The issue is...

A: Then why would you ask "did it work?"

Q: Well, I wanted to know what it was symbolic of? I wanted to know what was going on behind the symbolism. Now, if I am going to...

A: The symbolism represents the imagination of the illustrator.

Q: Okay. Just as an aside, what function do horns serve on a deer?

A: Protects bucks from head injury during territorial "bucking."

Q: Why does the bee symbol appear repeatedly in the ancient literature as a symbol of royalty?

A: Pollen.

Q: What about the pollen?

A: Is alchemical compound.

Q: Okay, I get the connection. In the studies of the Triple Goddess, I came across some interesting things. You suggested that I should research the Third Man Theme. I have discovered that the origin of the word 'man' meant a female - the goddess. The oldest word for the male of the species was 'wer' as in 'werewolf.' So, the Third Man Theme could mean actually, the Triple Goddess. Am I correct?

A: Close, if viewed through "sheets of rain."

Q: Okay. Tracking the Triple Goddess back to the oldest references, we get to KaliMa. There are all kinds of derivations of this name, but the thing that strikes me is the relationship to the goddess Kell, or Kella, as well as to the word kell, Celts, and how this might be transformed into the word 'Cassiopaea.' Can you comment on this?

A: Do not the Celts like "kelly" green?!?

Q: Yes. So. What does 'green' have to do with it?

A: Keep searching... learning is accomplished thusly, and learning is fun!

Q: Yes. I know. Okay, if that is related to Celts, then it must also relate to the Goddess 'Car' which would make the 'philosophers of Dancar' the philosophers of the Goddess Car, the equine term for 'mother' being 'dam' which could easily be converted to 'Dan,' not to mention the relation to the Goddess Danae...

A: Need now to turn you research to Malta.

Q: Oh God! Alright. The three aspects of the goddess: in the story of Perseus, there was Cassiopaea, Andromeda, and Medusa... the three aspects, the mother, the virgin, and the crone. But, in this story, Perseus manages to cut the head off the crone. In other stories, the crone always manages to win. Is there any particular reason why Perseus cuts off the head of Medusa? Was this transposed? Was the Medusa merely another aspect?

A: Serpentine.

Q: What about serpentine? Representative of the serpent race or the Lizzies?

A: Eden.

Q: Was the story of Perseus the story of Eden? Was Medusa the representative of the serpent of Eden?

A: Not quite.

Q: What are you alluding to that I am not getting? I feel that I am out of sync with this conversation.

A: Out of sync only occurs when presupposition reigns supreme.

Q: Well, it is not reigning supreme. The problem is: in the oldest religions, it is the Goddess, the Mother, the endless sea of potential of unassumed experience that was the Goddess. There was unconditional love in the beginning. But then, the patriarchal view twisted it and it became violent and ugly and restrictive. And, from the patriarchal view came the 'redeeming son' when before, it was the redemption of the Goddess' blood. So, what I want to know is: what happened to create the patriarchal system? How was the Goddess suppressed?

A: All has been distorted and suppressed, so why not this?

Q: You once mentioned 'Greek Enforcers' who wrote the New Testament. Where did these Greek Enforcers come from?

A: Order of Thelon.

Q: Never heard of it. On another occasion you called the Nephilim 'enforcers.' Is there any relation between this order of Thelon and the Nephilim?

A: Maybe...

Q: Where is the headquarters of this group?

A: Sicinthos.

Q: Is that a place? Never heard of it.

Q: Okay. Next question: the White Mare Goddess image that prefigured the Omega symbol, what is this related to?

A: Transcends.

Q: The White Mare transcends something?

A: Transcendental.

Q: What is the relationship of the White Mare to the symbolism of the knight? The knight on the horse is repeatedly used in alchemical symbolism.

A: Rites.

Q: One of the rites in question is that the making of the knight involves touching both shoulders with the end of a sword which is actually a symbolic beheading. Why is the knight symbolically beheaded?

A: Blast open limitations of encasing spirit in body.

Q: Alright, I have been practicing with the psychomantium. I once had a little flash of light. Another time there was the sensation of pressure and of course the rising heat. Are there any actions that I can take that will optimize the process?

A: Blacken the room.

Q: So, it will help to be in a completely blackened room?

A: Oh yes!!

Q: So, that will make a difference. You did say that there would be a dramatic change once the psychomantium was in place. Now, I haven't seen any dramatic changes and I am almost afraid to ask because the last time you said something like that I was in an automobile accident!

A: That was not the change we were speaking of... We suggest you direct your gaze ahead and a little to the left!

Q: On this job situation, we are getting down to the wire, so a clue would be nice...

A: All will be well.

Q: Well, you can see things we can't. Now, we have an appointment to do the paperwork for the divorce {Ark’s}. Anything particular that you would like to mention that might need special attention in this process? Or, is all okay?

A: Okay.

Q: Well, you know, we are spending a fortune on this house. Every day. It is getting ridiculous!

A: Yes, which means that the flow increases.

Q: Swell! It is EASY for you to say that kind of stuff! You aren't the one adding up the numbers!

A: When you spend to progress, you prosper.

Q: (A) It's magic. When you spend you create a vacuum...

A: No, it is nature.

Q: Anything else?

A: AH.

Q: (AH) Will I sell the house this month? Would it be good to sell it this month?

A: One should be careful not to hitch their cart to the wrong horse.

Q: (AH) What do you mean by that?

A: Analyze.

Q: Maybe they are talking about the wrong realtor?

A: No.

Q: Well, where she wants to get is to sell her house... (A) Maybe it is the reason for selling the house?

A: We have advised before on this.

Q: (A) I am hesitating in contacting these government agencies for grants. I am not sure that it is a good idea.

A: Why would it hurt?

Q: A very quick one for D*** and VG - apparently VG is on a self-destruct mode... is there anything you can say about this?

A: Job.

Q: What? Is she this way because D*** is working in my house?

A: He will be better suited when working elsewhere.

Q: So, it will serve him better to work elsewhere? Should I let him go and we finish on our own?

A: What we said is that he will be...

Q: He will be working elsewhere.

A: When he is...

Q: I don't get it.

A: When he is working at a more structured employment location, this will lead to better quarters, thus less familiarity, thus less contempt.

Q: Anything that we ought to ask that we have not asked?

A: No.

Q: Then, good night.

A: Good night.

End of Session

Q: You once mentioned 'Greek Enforcers' who wrote the New Testament. Where did these Greek Enforcers come from?

A: Order of Thelon.

Q: Never heard of it. On another occasion you called the Nephilim 'enforcers.' Is there any relation between this order of Thelon and the Nephilim?

A: Maybe...

Q: Where is the headquarters of this group?

A: Sicinthos.

Q: Is that a place? Never heard of it.

After googling around a bit I came up with the following: Zakynthos, a Greek island. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakynthos
Might well be it...

:P Laura was fit to be tied lol , these were tough years for yall , so glad you came through it all !

Thank you Thank you Thank you ! for sticking to the work you have reached 100's of thousands of people !

Laura said:
Q: Oh God! Alright. The three aspects of the goddess: in the story of Perseus, there was Cassiopaea, Andromeda, and Medusa... the three aspects, the mother, the virgin, and the crone. But, in this story, Perseus manages to cut the head off the crone. In other stories, the crone always manages to win. Is there any particular reason why Perseus cuts off the head of Medusa? Was this transposed? Was the Medusa merely another aspect?

Q: Was the story of Perseus the story of Eden? Was Medusa the representative of the serpent of Eden?

Look at the caduceus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_Army_Medical_Corps_Branch_Plaque.gif
Meet the Medusa.
Cut at the right point "0" and the other half mirrored.
Pictured with "straightened hair", for simplicity.
The soul, at the top, is free, as a bird, from the linear time.
The soul is back home to eden.

pkostov said:
Laura said:

Look at the caduceus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_Army_Medical_Corps_Branch_Plaque.gif
Meet the Medusa.
Cut at the right point "0" and the other half mirrored.
Pictured with "straightened hair", for simplicity.
The soul, at the top, is free, as a bird, from the linear time.
The soul is back home to eden.
Hi pkostov,

A few of your posts read a bit cryptic. It would be great if you could clarify so that others can join in the conversation with you. :)

truth seeker said:
Hi pkostov,

A few of your posts read a bit cryptic. It would be great if you could clarify so that others can join in the conversation with you. :)

Dear truth seeker,

Thank you for the opportunity.

Who ever wants to join, Please, run the simulation.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21613.msg346386.html#msg346386

Then all will be clear and in plain sight.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

pkostov said:
Dear truth seeker,

The thing is, with the exception of a couple of your intro posts, you've either been misunderstood or received no reply which isn't the norm. As there are quite a few scientific minds on the forum, I would think someone would have chimed in by now. While two possibilities might be that some are still considering a reply or feel they have nothing to add, I currently think that it may be because you are not being understood. There may also be a language issue. So what's being asked of you is to explain what you mean in the simplest language possible. If you understand what it is that you're trying to convey, this should be no problem.

truth seeker said:
pkostov said:
Dear truth seeker,

The thing is, with the exception of a couple of your intro posts, you've either been misunderstood or received no reply which isn't the norm. As there are quite a few scientific minds on the forum, I would think someone would have chimed in by now. While two possibilities might be that some are still considering a reply or feel they have nothing to add, I currently think that it may be because you are not being understood. There may also be a language issue. So what's being asked of you is to explain what you mean in the simplest language possible. If you understand what it is that you're trying to convey, this should be no problem.

My recent posts follow my journey, they are logs of my findings as they come.
At the moment they bind together a lot of the loose pieces.
33,35, infinity, 11, 112211, prime numbers, position of the companion, crest locator, medusa, head, plateau, zero, infinite power, undulating matrix/mosaic...
The progression of study.
The time is ripe, we need the understanding of what follows next.

But we can't get without some tools.
At least a proper simulator and a star chart program.

Urge the scientific minds to get engaged.
Either to prove me wrong or to confirm the findings.
In any way the truth will shine.

pkostov said:
33,35, infinity, 11, 112211, prime numbers, position of the companion, crest locator, medusa, head, plateau, zero, infinite power, undulating matrix/mosaic...

This forum isn't really a platform for testing out theories and I suggest that you read or reread the forum guidelines to gain an understanding of what this forum is about. You may also want to read or reread the definition concerning noise. The majority of what you post unfortunately comes across as this. In addition, you may also want to start your own blog where you are free to work out your theories as you please.

pkostov said:
truth seeker said:
pkostov said:
Dear truth seeker,

Hi pkostov, at this point all of your posts are noise and nothing more. As truth seeker has mentioned, if you would like to create complicated theories that you purposefully mask in mystery, please start your own blog and post them there. This forum is not your personal blog. If you can't explain - in terms a child would understand - what your theory is, then you don't understand it yourself. We'll give you another opportunity to do that and if you won't then your posting privileges will need to be removed due to the level of noise you have introduced to the forum.

Hi anart,

I am explaining as clear as I can in the moment.

The electrical schematic is a model of cosmic energy interactions.
The result was a specific wave ( snake/medusa/frog like ) with period of 12.5 T.
Where the model represents, binary star system ( Sun with smaller companion ).
In their cores the stars are connected ( are windows ) to energy ( ground ) plane.
Sinusoidal source is the energy they extract ( potential difference on the energy plane ) from the energy vector ( spiral current flowing through the galaxy ).
The Variable resistor is the distance between the stars, going from almost 0, when closest approach, to maximum, when further from each other.
Since elliptical orbits are longer in the direction of the galactic mass center, we give 90 degrees phase of the var.R sinusoidal values.
In other words, the moments of maximum and minimum distance between the stars coincide with the moments of "0" source voltage.

My intuition is that, this wave is the result of 4D sphere rotated simultaneously around 2 perpendicular planes.
12.5T are necessary for the oscillation, from 4D to 3D and back to 4D, to complete the revolution cycle.
The points where the system is going straight through zero ( is grounded ) coincides with 4D "pole". ( in the simulation: 9.5T, 22T, ... )

As a corollary of the proposed model it is possible to:
1. Identify the precise position of the companion star ( RA 6:05 Dec 23:25:45 ) on the ecliptic.
2. The moment of the earth going through "0" line while companion in the closest position ( December 22 )
In case, 4D-3D-4D oscillation mapping is correct, that will be the moment when we are going back to 4D ( back home ).
3. Approaching to that moment the current is reaching a peak ( current in 3D is sensed as period of increasing earth/sun changes )
Although the year could not be identified directly from the model, a identification criteria could be established.
Logically, the "former elite's" will organized a ramp up in their diversions just before that.

Does it all make any sense to you?

Hi pkostov,
Since I seem to have to invest large amounts of energy just trying to wrap my head around where you are going with all of this, I thought it might be better to first ask you why you think this is important. How will it serve us, or humanity at large? Does it merely help us understand the past or is this something that can be used as a tool to help us with the present?

You see, like many here, my energy is limited and I need to be economical with where I direct it. I would like to direct it in areas that have the biggest bang for the buck as it relates to helping myself help others. Anything that helps explain our current reality could be valuable if it helps us better understand our obstacles or limitations and provides a means of overcoming them, or at least some clues. But, if someone finds a novel or clever way of saying the sky is blue, that has little value, except for the person who has made such a discovery.

So, please explain the value of what you are pesenting and kindly do it in a way that a child would understand.

Thanks,
Gonzo

Hi Gonzo,

A child would understand!
Mirth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSsT4lARAY

Don't worry about the language barrier.

The complex ideas are translated to images ( dictionary independent ).

pkostov said:
I am explaining as clear as I can in the moment.

Does it all make any sense to you?

No.

pkostov said:
Hi Gonzo,

A child would understand!
Mirth.

Here the phrase indicates that if one understands something, then he would be able to explain it in simple terms.

[quote author=pkostov]
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSsT4lARAY

Don't worry about the language barrier.

The complex ideas are translated to images ( dictionary independent ).
[/quote]

So you sent a link to a fairytale in response to requests for clarity in your posts. Please re-read the forum guidelines.

Well, if you felt you information could benefit others in some tangible way,I would have expected you would have gone through some effort to explain it as requested. Instead you post a link to a Russian cartoon. I'm thinking you either don't care to explain yourself or don't care that you are about to have your posting privileges revoked. Either way, it doesn't bode well for you.

I am left with the impression that you hold yourself in too high esteem and that your posts are merely a beg for attention toward your theories, which ultimately is a beg for attention for you. But there's little point in drawing attention to something that no one else can understand, and so I feel sad for you. You are left isolated with your thoughts that you can't express in a comprehensible manner, in the hopes there is someone out there who can understand and appreciate you. It's really a very sad catch-22 for you. For us, it's quite simple, you will have come, you will have gone and we will continue without you. But for you, until you deal with the flaws that prevent you from communicating with others in an effective and respectful way, you will most likely carry on in a perpetual cycle of self adoration and isolation.

I pray I am wrong, because it really does sadden me.

Gonzo

Back
Top Bottom