Session 4 July 2020

I have a feeling no-one is 'along for the ride', just as no-one is in a position to be able to 'sit back and eat popcorn'.

You want 4D? Then work for it! First: 1. Clean up this mess! That would be this home of ours that about to be flushed down the 3D STS 'entropic way of doing things', toilet. Choices have to be made, I think, and that involves some sort of commitment. Otherwise STS 3D entropic plumbing is about to get a really good work out. :scared:
Not sure about being able to do anything about the situation. We are advised to not draw attention, too much. Getting riled up will not accomplish much except possibly supplying STS with lunch.

It is like 4D will come no matter what state we are in. Personally, the lessons have been learned over millennia. It is as if it's time for the show to begin. It is felt that is my current purpose for being alive today.

They will literally need to tie me down and inject me, if they want compliance with vaccinations. That choice has been made. I will stand firm by my choice. Should I die due to my choice, so be it. I will wear a mask at the grocers, if it comes down to that. I have worn one occasionally during work. Probably not as often as I should have. Especially working with asbestos, concrete dust and grain dust. My general health is reasonably good at 68. Much better than many of my peers, gobbling statins and following mainstream eating guidelines.

Should there be a stopover in 5D, it will likely be more like a reunion than something to fear at this time. My days of battle in 3D are over. That has been my mantra, what is fighting going to prove? That doesn't mean taking the head off a deserving enemy will not be done, if necessary.

I know this is off topic but I have always been fascinated by the transporter premise- although as Doc McCoy said not keen in the idea of having his molecules scattered. You basically are disassembled and sent through the matter stream to the destination and then reassembled. Not quite a hologram- not certain what it would be called. Some tiny progress has been made in this field but a far cry from being able to transport living beings. As you say if their was more collaborative effort made in these fields instead of every man for himself and looking for profits imagine what could be achieved.
In my first job interview, I was asked, “If you could be anywhere, where would you be?”

My answer was automatic: “On the bridge of the Starship Enterprise!”

Yes, I am that sad! But also un-ashamed!

The concepts presented on that show inspired me!

But, to the point about the lack of collaboration, I think the biggest limitation has actually been fear...

The death knell for unrestricted collaboration was WW1. Once the formula E=mc^2 was uttered, the race was on to convert these new discoveries into a super-weapon.

By WW2, the German scientists were competing with the British scientists, and the Americans were competing with both!

Radar, Beam Weapons, Jet Engines, and Nuclear Bombs! All were in play!

Now, with that framework in place, how do you prevent some naiive and enthusiastic student from publishing some innocuous idea, or discovery, that could be the key to “the other side” being able to produce the next game-changer?

Think bioweapons, super-bombs, beam-weapons, propulsion systems, encryption systems, communication systems, radar systems, control systems, even things like simple logistics systems, food systems, medical systems, clothing systems, etc.

Just imagine the innocuous discoveries that could be weaponized to give the “enemy” an edge. Now imagine how many things you can’t imagine that could potentially be useful to an enemy!

The only solution in this situation is to insert a pseudo scientific model into the education system that is just beyond understandability, and reasonably plausible - enough that you don’t trigger an intellectual revolt amongst those being indoctrinated, and that you don’t tip off the “enemy” that “science” is now a lie.

Nobody using that model could ever develop the next super-weapon!

You skim off the top scientists every year and have them work on specific problems, but never (or very rarely) give them the big picture...

Periodically, you release new discoveries into the wild when you need the fruits of their development, but otherwise you propagate the fairytale as reality, and grade students on their ability to work the model as presented...

This worked for a while, but then they had to introduce pixie dust and magical entities to address deficiencies in their pseudo models... Now, dark matter and dark energy in conjunction with exotic magical particles are the answer to everything!

I admit I am pretty jaded, but I believe that at least some of this is true. I went to university in the late 80s to learn the nature of the universe. I came out 3 years later crushed by their apathy, and hating what they had done to Physics.

It was enough to get me to abandon Physics and start a career in Computers instead.

Still crushed! :-(

The only solution in this situation is to insert a pseudo scientific model into the education system that is just beyond understandability, and reasonably plausible - enough that you don’t trigger an intellectual revolt amongst those being indoctrinated, and that you don’t tip off the “enemy” that “science” is now a lie.
but what about Russia for example , did they also dumb down their education systems? I don't think they did

I admit I am pretty jaded, but I believe that at least some of this is true. I went to university in the late 80s to learn the nature of the universe. I came out 3 years later crushed by their apathy, and hating what they had done to Physics.
In elementary school, they taught that electrons orbited the nucleus like planets around the sun. In high school, they taught that the position of the electron was a probability cloud, and I was outraged in real time that they taught us false science.

Be thankful you didn't pick up any Environmental science or Sustainability units in the early 2000's woneill...talk about a crash course in how to become suicidal :-(

Taking Statics prior to Calculus was much easier on the equilibrium 🤕

In my first job interview, I was asked, “If you could be anywhere, where would you be?”

But, to the point about the lack of collaboration, I think the biggest limitation has actually been fear...

The death knell for unrestricted collaboration was WW1. Once the formula E=mc^2 was uttered, the race was on to convert these new discoveries into a super-weapon.

By WW2, the German scientists were competing with the British scientists, and the Americans were competing with both!

Now, with that framework in place, how do you prevent some naiive and enthusiastic student from publishing some innocuous idea, or discovery, that could be the key to “the other side” being able to produce the next game-changer?

Think bioweapons, super-bombs, beam-weapons, propulsion systems, encryption systems, communication systems, radar systems, control systems, even things like simple logistics systems, food systems, medical systems, clothing systems, etc.

Just imagine the innocuous discoveries that could be weaponized to give the “enemy” an edge. Now imagine how many things you can’t imagine that could potentially be useful to an enemy!

You skim off the top scientists every year and have them work on specific problems, but never (or very rarely) give them the big picture...

Periodically, you release new discoveries into the wild when you need the fruits of their development, but otherwise you propagate the fairytale as reality, and grade students on their ability to work the model as presented...

This worked for a while, but then they had to introduce pixie dust and magical entities to address deficiencies in their pseudo models... Now, dark matter and dark energy in conjunction with exotic magical particles are the answer to everything!

It was enough to get me to abandon Physics and start a career in Computers instead.

Hence the 1701 in your web handle?

Found this and thought you guys may find it interesting:
Silkworm silk has been used by the textile industry for thousands of years, due to its excellent physical and biomedical properties, such as flexibility, mechanical strength and most importantly, biocompatibility1,2,3. In particular, the biocompatibility of Bombyx mori silkworm silk has been demonstrated through its use in sutures for several millennia. Silk consists of protein fibers, typically produced by silkworms3 and spiders4. Recently, silk materials have attracted huge interest for photonics and optoelectronics. Currently existing research on silkworm silk photonics is mainly focused on relatively easily processed, so called regenerated silk. It means silk processed by dissolving purified silk fibers into aqueous solution of LiBr (lithiumbromide) and then casting, spin-coating, printing, or nanoimprinting it to form the desired structures3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13. Regenerated silk has been used to realize various optical elements and photonic devices, such as optical waveguides4,7, diffraction gratings and microlenses6, inverse opals10,12,14, light-emitting transistors15, lasers16, distributed feedback lasers17, and luminescent solar concentrators18. Regenerated silk can be functionalized by doping it with e.g., ZnSe and CdTe quantum dots to realize white-light emission13, or with azo-benzene sidegroups for optically induced birefringence and holography19. Proposals have also been made to use regenerated silk for implantable, bioresorbable silicon electronics devices20. Inkjet printed optical waveguides fabricated from regenerated fibroin on glass substrates have been demonstrated to exhibit losses of <1 dB cm−1 at 633 nm7, which is comparable with polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) plastic fibers’ loss of ~0.1 dB cm−1 21, silicon strip waveguides (2 ±1) dB cm−1 22, and TiO2 strip waveguides (2 ± 1) dB cm−1 23.

However, even though printed silkworm silk waveguides and natural spider silk fibers have been characterized previously4,7, little research has been conducted on the waveguiding properties of non-regenerated silkworm silk. What makes non-regenerated silk particularly interesting, compared to the more easily utilizable regenerated silk, is that the fibers are naturally organic waveguides without any post-processing. The only processing step required is the degumming process (to be explained later), which does not involve using and subsequently dialyzing metal salts that are byproducts from typical regeneration processes. The only waste product is the sericin protein3, which makes silk fibers friendlier for the environment than regenerated silk. Environmental friendliness and biocompatibility, combined with simple fabrication, may be the key arguments for using nonregenerated silk in various medical applications, where the fiber could be embedded in living tissue, and localized optical power delivered thereby directly into the tissue.

A lot of the things Woneill and others were talking about are mentioned as properties/utilization of silk, which has things in common with properties/capabilities of DNA apparently. It may be related to why it may be protective of EMF damage on our bodies in some way as well. I don't know enough about this to comment except to just add a potential puzzle piece into the mix.

I am wondering if this might not be leading to blockage of UFT? I know zilch about physics except the basics I learned in high school- but it would be just like the powers that be to try to weaponize it. With so many working fervently on this for so long one has to ask- surely someone has to have the “eureka” moment-of course it should be Ark 😄 !!!

I am wondering if this might not be leading to blockage of UFT? I know zilch about physics except the basics I learned in high school- but it would be just like the powers that be to try to weaponize it. With so many working fervently on this for so long one has to ask- surely someone has to have the “eureka” moment-of course it should be Ark 😄 !!!

I'm sure the current set of models are intentionally structured to steer even the best minds away from UFT! (Minkowski Space Time anyone?)

The doors a UFT would open are beyond imagination - which would be very scary to someone with a 3D military mind.

Based on what I have read, I'm sure Ark is close to a truth that none of us can comprehend!

Back
Top Bottom