Session 4 July 2020

Thank you for sharing this session - wonderful!

I had decided a few weeks ago to focus on the good and beautiful. (In doing so, I asked myself the question from time to time if I was kidding myself)
I feel like I'm on the right track.

I inform myself almost daily, but after every pack of lies from the newspaper or from the mouth of a person, I say at the end: "the future is open, isn't it" (I took over from CS ;-) )

I too perceive this distance - I think it's great! It gives me more space inside and outside.

Thanks again and congratulations on the end of the new book, Laura!💐🌹

I will read the session again in a moment.

Many thanks for this session! I'm happy to hear Penelope and Elvis are okay, they were and are such sweet souls! :hug2:

I was wondering about the elephants as well. Poor elephants. It's scary to think what the dark forces are capable of. I wonder if having knowledge and awareness can protect us from such technology?

A: Very little as you are. But do not let your guard down. Strategic enclosure to the max.

Sadly, my colleagues have completely bought the disinformation by the MSM, with some people condemning those who went to protests against Covid-19 measurements. I recognized I'd have to play along or stay quiet in order to not jeopardize my position...

I am looking so forward to reading Laura's new book!

Me too!

Tons to ponder, and I guess there's a bumpy road ahead.

I can relate to the disengaging feeling from Social Networks, it just doesn't feel like it's doing much anymore, there's no engagement from people to actually listen, it adds to the noise and not only that but the social networks themselves are so controlled that the outcome will be controlled.

Thank you so much for this knowledge ❤
I really resonated with the discussion after the session.
I never forgot years ago when the C's said "Happy-Go-Lucky" is one of the best modes to operate in reality (see session below), armed you knowledge and awareness of course.
I cannot exactly remember the context but the expression stayed with me forever.
It really seems that whatever ones radiates outward is showing its effects and comebacks faster and faster. Somekind of acceleration.

EDIT:

Ok, found the reference, not exactly what I said but could be helpful.

Session 9 December 1994

Q: (L) Is there any qualification that needs to be established for us to get the lottery numbers? Is there some thing we have to do, or be, or think, or say?
A: Completely pure intent, i.e. open.
Q: (L) Completely open?
A: Nonanticipatory.
Q: (L) Our anticipation constricts the channel when we ask for that kind of information?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) We have to be completely uncaring whether we get it or not, so to speak?
A: Happy-go-lucky attitude helps. As you were before.
Q: (L) So, as long as we are worried, tense, anticipatory, and attached to the idea, we constrict the flow?
A: Yes.

Last edited:
Thank you all for this session! Some very valuable information that can guide us through what is ahead of us. Thank you, Cassiopaeans.

I'm glad that Penelope and Elvis are doing well and hope they are enjoying themselves for a bit with their new friends in 5D.

Looks like things are really going to be popping.

Thank you for the session. "Strategic enclosure to the max" really resonated with me.

I signed up for Parler last week, but everything in my gut told me not to go there, so I wound up not completing my profile. I don't think I have posted anything on Twitter in 8 years. Facebook use is more or less limited to birthday greetings.
I do read on there what my 'friends' send to me, mostly COVID propaganda, to which they all cheer.
I'm going for a beach weekend with this bunch in a few weeks. Generally I have been open and outspoken, having interacted frequently with all of them for over 35 years. It will be a good place to practice strategic enclosure. If any question arises as to my sudden change in personality/viewpoint, I'll maybe tell them something that implies I've been medicated for my moods. ;-)

A big thank you to all at the Chateaux for this session packed with knowledge to navigate these strange times. I have been very positive, praying a lot and being vigilant since this whole virus thing started but need to back off on my FB posts, especially pointing fingers. May be time to plant some nice flowers and work on keeping the home in good order. It also sounds like attending the crystals meeting is in order, I enjoy the prayer meeting so much.

Living in the US will have its own challenges but keeping positive, acting with compassion, love and kindness to others should help navigate these times. Best to keep our spirits up while keeping a watchful eye, careful to not get dragged into the muck!

Thankful your departed 2D friends are doing well and glad you are all feeling good at the Chateaux! What a lovely gift to receive this message today.

Thanks a lot for sharing this new session!

I found the discussion at the end to have been particularly insightful and valuable. I can only agree with the sentiment that spending time in/with nature, growing things and being able to still appreciate the beauty around us, amidst all of this crazyiness, is trully nourishing for the soul, and also crucial for remaining sane and centered especially during these times!

Thank you for the session. Most delighted to hear for Laura the confirmation that 10 years of hard work in the dark is near completion - and as always, on the mark in terms of sifting the few grains of wheat left behind hidden in the tonnes of drowning chaff. Incomparable. Bless you.

Back
Top Bottom