Session 4 July 2020

Ark,

I was thinking something like this gives something that can be mapped into a hexagon but using the outer 6 points and it is an octogonal complexigram of sorts.

1280px-Polyhedron_pair_4-4_from_yellow.png
Yeah it could be double tetrahedron equals octagon from our 3D point of view as in our normal 4-dim spacetime plus another 4-dim Kaluza-Klein-like space and for the 4D hexagon given that Ark clarified the 4D is space-like, you could have Ark's 6-dim conformal geometry which does create complex domains. Given the " Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D?", the space-like part might be 5-dim which would fit with for n=4:

Conformal geometry on the sphere... Lorentz group of an ( n + 2 ) dimensional space O ( n + 1 , 1 )

You would have a 4-dim conformal metric with an O ( 5, 1 ) conformal structure group.

• a 0-simplex is a point,
  • a 1-simplex is a line segment,
  • a 2-simplex is a triangle,
  • a 3-simplex is a tetrahedron,
  • a 4-simplex is a 5-cell.

Interesting new session, it struck me as being more philosophical than usual. How to live in this world is an oft exercised idea in my mind of late. That's why I found the advice to withdraw from making provocative political commentary particularly interesting. It's funny, in the last couple of years I've moved increasingly away from engaging people with my views in a direct way. I tend to let my reticence speak volumes, if that makes sense. Yeah, strategic enclosure is a crucial element in this. I just found that not only was I wasting energy, I was also making something of a target of myself, so I kind of withdrew, it was a gradual process.

So grim as a UK resident to learn the obvious; that our deep state is basically psychopathic. This is terrible in itself, but what's more is the discovering that things will actually get worse. Ah well, I will do all I can to be a subconscious rebel and defender.

Thanks for sharing another fascinating session!

A: Keep eyes and ears open so that you can enjoy the show. But also pay close and careful attention to those around you in love and harmony.

(...)

(L) Yeah, I was telling Andromeda the other day... Ya know, the Cs once said that the effects of the Wave would be felt as "hyperkinetic sensate". That means whatever you focus on, whatever emotions get elicited from you or arise within you, can be highly intensified in these times. That's why these people are crazy. They've got all of these wicked dreadful emotions like hate and resentment and self-hatred and all of that sort of thing. They're turning it outward to hate others. I think it's important for us to pay attention to those close to us and to feel positive emotions so that THOSE can be hyperkinetically amplified in some way.

Thank you for a mind blowing session. :love::love::love:

For years I was thinking, what exactly is the meaning of "hyperkinetic sensate", and now I'm so grateful for the answer.

Killing of the elderly and ruining millions and millions of jobs during Covid-19 farce did make me angry, and I could feel this anger is getting bigger and bigger, but after the talk with my family I got epiphany - not to focus only on bad things because they are like hooks with emotion's amplifiers. I didn't know how to stop negative loop in my head so I decided to practice empathy to ward family members and to focus toward the family needs instead of "darkness" - result is liberating and almost like "exorcism".

Right now I feel sad when reading about all this madness around the world but mostly detached like I'm looking some Orwellian movie.

For sure, it is so easy to slip in to the negative side these days, but on the other hand a bit of love and care to those close to us (feeling positive emotions) is such nice medicine against a "dark side".

Sounds to me like it'll still be a while before things really explode. But it's OK. I've got enough patience.

After the initial shock when all this madness started back in March now I really feel more distant from all that madness.
I think most of us have made this shift. A part of it is just logical and inevitable. At first, we were shocked that people could be so stupid that they would accept this madness without a word. But obviously, you can't be 'shocked' by the same thing for three months, so at some point, we just accepted that, sadly, people really are this stupid and have no intention of getting smarter, so there's little we can do in that regard.

But another part is that this is a new experience for us and we're learning something from it, figuring out our place in the big picture. We're learning what strategies work in this situation and what don't. And I guess there's also some sense of peace knowing that this will end.

I've been feeling pretty calm lately, though I must admit I have it easy. 1. Where I live, it's pretty much over now that the masks have finally been dropped. There isn't much reminding us of the madness. 2. I have no TV, no social life, no media presence, so there's nothing dragging me into the madness. I can just ignore it.

So like everyone said, I just briefly keep up with what's going on every day, but I don't invest much time and energy in it. It's just a phase that mankind is going through and all we can do is let them go through it to find out what's at the end. Clearly most of them aren't listening to us, so it seems we can do little else than watch the show and not be part of it more than we have to.

I focus more on books than news articles again. I think I've read enough retarded things in the last 3 months, so it's back to reading something more productive and meaningful.

Thanks for the session. It's great to be a part of all this.

Thanks for the great session.
Good idea to take a step back and not needlessly put crosshairs on ourselves. I’ve been thinking a lot about strategic enclosure for a while now and this session confirmed what I had been thinking.
I think the C’s were mostly speaking to the “core group” but the same idea applies to the rest of us too. I consider the entire forum to be kind of like a tree. There is the trunk, large branches, smaller branches, twigs, and leaves. A message for the trunk can still apply to the smallest twig. Stay safe, help those who are asking for help.

Thank you all for a powerful session. I was particularly moved by the conversation on singing and also to the reference to the UK. They are ever so slowly opening up here including churches but surprise surprise you can't SING. The sheer lunacy and gall of these people.

A: Right music, warm up, leave aside ego and sing for unification and simple beauty and emotion.
I can't hold a note for love nor money but my poor husband is going to hear a lot of my singing from now on. I can't replace the choirs in church but I'll do my bit. When you all decide on the songs you will sing at "Choir Practice" maybe you could let us all know and we could all set up some positive vibes.
Just saw on the t.v. (my husband is watching the football) everyone clapping the NHS. It's a way to monitor the compliant, I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds to me like it'll still be a while before things really explode. But it's OK. I've got enough patience.

I think most of us have made this shift. A part of it is just logical and inevitable. At first, we were shocked that people could be so stupid that they would accept this madness without a word. But obviously, you can't be 'shocked' by the same thing for three months, so at some point, we just accepted that, sadly, people really are this stupid and have no intention of getting smarter, so there's little we can do in that regard.

But another part is that this is a new experience for us and we're learning something from it, figuring out our place in the big picture. We're learning what strategies work in this situation and what don't. And I guess there's also some sense of peace knowing that this will end.

I've been feeling pretty calm lately, though I must admit I have it easy. 1. Where I live, it's pretty much over now that the masks have finally been dropped. There isn't much reminding us of the madness. 2. I have no TV, no social life, no media presence, so there's nothing dragging me into the madness. I can just ignore it.

So like everyone said, I just briefly keep up with what's going on every day, but I don't invest much time and energy in it. It's just a phase that mankind is going through and all we can do is let them go through it to find out what's at the end. Clearly most of them aren't listening to us, so it seems we can do little else than watch the show and not be part of it more than we have to.

I focus more on books than news articles again. I think I've read enough retarded things in the last 3 months, so it's back to reading something more productive and meaningful.

Thanks for the session. It's great to be a part of all this.

thank you for your thoughts, Mandatory Intellectomy, it brought up a thought I was toying with lately. It is about the 5 phases of dying. A brief description from this website:

5 phases of dying, E. Kübler-Ross

Many researchers have dealt with the subject of dying and tried to divide it into phases. The best known model is from the death researcher Elisabeth Kübler-Ross. After years of research, she describes 5 phases of dying. Knowledge of the phases of dying can facilitate communication with the patient.

The psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross has spent many years dealing with dying. In her work, in encounters and in conversations with dying people, she has observed 5 phases of the psychological experience:

1. Not wanting to know
2. Anger
3. Negotiate
4. Depressions
5. Approval

These phases are not a linear process and do not necessarily have to occur one after the other. It may be that the person concerned skips a phase, does not live through a phase or falls back into a phase. The model is a "guideline" and not to be seen rigidly, because every person dies his own, very individual death.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The thought I had was: Aren't those five phases also a perfect way to desrcibe the way to distance yourself from the madness in the world? I think there is indeed something "dying" in this process, and that is the dominance of the emotional body, the puppetmaster of the ego. Look at those points she made. In my eyes they are a 1:1 picture of what you can read here on the forum or even felt yourself. I remember having been very angry, even being depressed sometimes. For me there was no "not wanting to know" but there was a "I cannot believe it", which might be something close.

Thank you all for the new session.

I realised early on in this coronavirus lockdown scam to practice more strategic enclosure when a couple of my friends who at first noticed the big difference between dying OF the virus and dying WITH the virus, but then totally went 180 degrees and started lapping up every word from the government and 'experts'.

So yeah, sit back and enjoy the show.

Amazing session, thanks for sharing!

Thank you for this amazing session! The section on singing was especially meaningful to me. I was reminded of the calm, peace and healing that has occurred for myself and others using the voice in "toning".

Is there particular reading material you recommend on the topic of "toning"? Interested to learn more about this and to possibly practice it. I read about "toning" or "sounding" last week in a companion book to the album Chant called Chant: The Origins, Form, Practice, and Healing Power of Gregorian Chant.

I can't hold a note for love nor money but my poor husband is going to hear a lot of my singing from now on. I can't replace the choirs in church but I'll do my bit. When you all decide on the songs you will sing at "Choir Practice" maybe you could let us all know and we could all set up some positive vibes.

Interested as well in the hymns/songs that may be selected :-)

Also, congratulations to Laura on completing the new book, look forward to reading it!

Interesting that you say the above, and the comment about most of us making this shift. While I'm certainly aware of the descent into madness, I'm still find it difficult to just walk away. I suppose it has a lot to do with my temperament and the years of 'fighting the power' that makes me respond in this way. There's something in me that seems to respond as if this is what I've been training for all these years. On FB in particular, I've been posting a lot of stuff relating to lockdowns and the virus that seems to have attracted a lot of attention (2,500 new 'friends' in the last couple of months). That said, it's a good idea to not be too identified with being engaged in the 'fight'. At the end of the day, there's no changing this world or the path on which a lot of its inhabitants are set, and those who are not on that path probably have enough awareness at this point to see them through.

Thank you all for the new session.

I realised early on in this coronavirus lockdown scam to practice more strategic enclosure when a couple of my friends who at first noticed the big difference between dying OF the virus and dying WITH the virus, but then totally went 180 degrees and started lapping up every word from the government and 'experts'.

So yeah, sit back and enjoy the show.
I’ve noticed this a number of times as well. I think they know if they followed their gut they would have one heck of Pandora’s box they would need to address and that is too much for most people to handle. If they are lying about this then what else are they lying about?

Really great to see the communication.
A: Remember the secret correspondence between Kennedy and Kruschev. This was good to read.
Let us know when your new book will be available.
Odin my German Shepherd passed on, I hope he is ok.
Don't give up on gravity waves, I remember " Kaluza-Klein theory and multidimensional universes."

Back
Top Bottom