Session 4 July 2020

Thank you very much for this session! I think it has a lot of good advice for all of us for the times ahead.

I have been pretty much disconnected from social media lately, even though I still post something here and there, is far less than at other times. And I have noticed just how closed people are to even trying to read or hear something that contradicts their assumptions. Also, it's incredible to see how people just repeat the exact same sentence or phrase as it if were a good argument without even checking a bit of what is posted. Sometimes it seems that they download this "slogans" into their heads from who knows where... well, the media must be the primary source, I reckon.

For some time, I've been thinking that the best we can do for those who are connected to us but somewhat far (far in terms of distance but also in terms of thoughts about this whole thing) but are otherwise decent people, is to just be there... like, be there if they need and in the ways they need. I'm referring to family and close friends for example. If they ask for help, or just want to share some time, and the relationship is a good one, then just be there for them and help in the ways it is posible, without even mentioning the virus if the subject isn't brought up. Sometimes, in this context, you can share some useful information that may be of help to people, when they ask about it.

It was interesting to read that we should focus on more positive things, and create goodness and beauty in the ways that we are capable of. We've bought some plants for the house this weekend and I also felt the inclination to start doing some more of that. That singing practice sounds great. I'd love to know some of the songs you'll select for this purpose :-).

And even though it's sad to hear the news about Penelope and Elvis, It's good to hear that they are fine on the "other realm". May they rest in peace.

(L) Balance, like the C's said... You give it the attention it needs and the amount of behavior modification it needs. Whatever you need to do to deal with it. I get up and read the news every morning and go through all of that, and then I close the door. I know what's going on. Even if I don't see something today that I need to react to, I know what's going on. Now let me turn my attention to what is beautiful... And then I turn my attention to it. And for the most part, it's Ark and you kids. So, that's what I wanted to say.

(Pierre) Lately, when I've been reading the news, I feel more distant... not dissociation, but...

(L) I feel more distant from it too.

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Pierre) More accuracy, but more distance. It's almost paradoxical, but...

I think I know what you guys mean. I still follow the news with great interest, even passion, but lately much more like a 'naturalist' as Lobazcewski put it, rather than someone involved or invested *in* it or in any particular outcome. I just try to see the situation as objectively as possible, without falling into any of the polarized sides - and it is fascinating! - but I no longer expect that anything will change in the world at large by our efforts. Maybe a person or two will 'get it', but that's about it, and that's fine, I suppose.

By now, it seems to me that those who can see are already seeing, whether by their own efforts and inclination or association with this group, and the rest can't or won't. I used to think we were going to 'change the world' somehow. Who knows, maybe future generations will see some effect? But in any case, now I only hope I can do my best for the people I love around me - which does not mean not paying attention to the greatest show on Earth! If I can love my brothers and sisters as best as I can (friends and family, and you guys in this forum!) within my human abilities, then my life will be worth it. :flowers:

Laura and Crew,

Thank you so much for all the work you do. This last session was just what I needed to hear. I've been quite annoyed with the level of absurdity for lockdowns and mask wearing, but after reading what the C's said I'm going to focus on what is positive. Thank you.

For those of you wondering if you can get crystals because you haven't yet, please read this!

Quoted here as well for convenience:

Thank for the reminder Chu. I've sent and email requesting crystals and made a donation for them on the FOTCM website.

Throughout all the madness of this time, it means so much to know that many of you have worked so very hard, for so very long. Each one has tried in their own way to wake up as many as possible against many odds. While you may not have done it for the appreciation of others, you have my eternal thanks for all that you have done. This session in particular was important to me because it reminds me to focus on the love, beauty and wonder instead of the all negative things.

Over the years I logged into FB to keep up with a few people and have shared many articles from SOTT but had learned to share things that were a bit easier to digest to people who were unfamiliar with the range of topic discussed here. I had learned to post one every few days in hopes that it would show up on their feeds but I have shared more articles about the lockdowns as well as a few rants more recently. I think you are correct in the observations of the dividing lines have been drawn. Either they cannot hear anything else or the few and far between are questioning the narrative.

I too am looking forward to reading Laura's new book after I finish the TSHOTH and COTHOM. I am also looking forward to their satellites being fried so they don't have the ability to kill any more people and animals just for the sake of it. I'd love to hear ya'll singing and while I can't carry a tune in a bucket with a handle I can hum right along with you!

Thank you for the session! This one has a lot to ponder.

That the US is in chaos and in the hysterical part of cycle is not surprising, but is concerning! The George Floyd thread can be a lot to take in sometimes.

I post about 5 days a week on social media. I've posted a lot of COVID19 articles, but I've been reluctant to post some of the racial sort of content. A few statues coming down posts, and some others about us being manipulated, but maybe it's time to scale it back even further. I don't really comment, and if so, it's only a one liner. I want to continue posting just to get some less controversial things in to push the previous things further in the past..

Keep eyes and ears open so that you can enjoy the show. But also pay close and careful attention to those around you in love and harmony. Balance is key.

Sounds like stay alive in order to enjoy the show... It reminds me of the quote, "You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth." So lets have those positive emotions be hyperkinetically amplified.

I have been focusing on beauty somewhat. I bought a small mirrorless camera in mid May and have taken a lot of pictures in nature. It's quite relaxing, but the photo culling process can be a drag. I think I can start with fixing and putting order to things like cleaning my room. This is a good reminder to be careful what you focus on or think about, as emotions are being amplified by the environment and cosmos.

About this focusing on the positive, in the reading workshops it was recently discussed the idea about both sides of things, like a rose and the manure it grows in, or nasty things in a beautiful lake. But I guess this is more about watering the seeds you want to grow?

I want to mention this in the George Floyd thread, but I have seen a lot of nine eleven numbers, and also backwards. It started around the first week of June. If you're not anxious these things just pass by and you don't pay attention to them. But at one point it got so frequent, it seemed uncanny and was freaking me out. In any event, I suppose it's my subconscious telling me things are getting alarming in general. So sitting back and enjoying the show and admiring and cultivating beauty and positive emotions seem to be in order.

Also wanted to mention that I do sing or hum when in the mood. And some beatboxing. I found myself humming the Star Spangled Banner in the shower on the 4th. It seemed the right thing to do, and I was in a pretty good mood. :-P 🇺🇸🎆

Thank you again guys for this beautiful session. I don't know what I will do without C's and your love/knowledge/light that you share. It makes me much more stable and balanced in this strange times when the world gone mad.
I would like to express my infinite gratitude, appreciation and love for all of you.
Divine Cosmic Mind. Bless you all.

Thank you for another fascinating session. As many have mentioned, it's tough watching friends and family fall victim to the insanity. A good friend and former colleague accused me of 'not caring about people dying' after the whole covid BS kicked off. Although sad, I figured there was no point in continuing efforts to help him see the light. On the flip side, after moving back to NZ I spent time with an old school mate who I incorrectly assumed would have taken the covid bait. He saw through the whole thing so it has been good to find another person to discuss things with. People are definitely aligning themselves into two groups: truth v lies, being v non-being. Interesting times ahead for sure!

Much love and stay safe everyone.

Thank you for the new Session.

A: If you would go about karaoke in the proper manner, you would indeed have connections forming and "celestial" voices would join i

Q: (Joe) What is the proper manner?

A: Right music, warm up, leave aside ego and sing for unification and simple beauty and emotion.

I would like to make a suggestion - music in the 528 Hz frequency.

The Healing Benefits of 528 Hz & the Solfeggio Frequencies | LN
Pythagoras - The True Discoverer of the 528 Hz Frequency

[...] The real deal has to do with Pythagoras' geometry and wave physics. The basics are that Pythagoras figured out the math behind consonance and dissonance in chords and how the scales are built. It's all based on ratios in wavelengths to produce harmonics, whether that be the golden ratio, Pi, etc. Pythagoras was messing with sacred geometry ... etc.

528 Hz: a Sound Frequency That Can Transform Your DNA - Learning Mind

432 DNA Tuning and the Nazi-ization of Music

Thank you for this session folks.
In a funny way, it's one of the reasons that I was drawn to read this series of novels was that it elicits ideas of a different world. It wasn't conscious, but it elicits ideas of romance, harmony between men and women, and so on. You guys laugh at me about them, but they really depict relationships in a most interesting way. They're just... And yeah, they talk about physical relationships, but they also talk about mental and emotional relationships. Very often, it's expressed in a physical way. Back me up here, Gaby!
I must admit I am curious as the titles or author of these books. I think I may also enjoy reading them.

Many thanks Laura, The C's and The Chateau Crew et.al.

Very informative session...

Time to put social Networks in Hybrid Suspend state... (Quasi Suspend sort of saying.)

Really the most of the Masses are very oblivious to what we post...

Time to watch the show and stay safe... :cool2::cool2::cool2:

"They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect."

Lost-Causes-Lost-Causes-everywhere.jpg

For those of you wondering if you can get crystals because you haven't yet, please read this!

Quoted here as well for convenience:

Hi Chu

Speaking of our crystals and the comments made by the Cs regarding singing, I’ve never sung to my crystals because I’ve forgotten how to read music. I was able to when I was younger but sadly that skill seems to have disappeared. I felt that any attempt may well cause my crystals more consternation than good!! :nuts:

I was wondering whether there might be a chance that some of you could make a recording of ‘In the Garden’ together? That I (and others) could play to our crystals whilst learning how to sing it? I imagine it would also be quite powerful.

I feel bad for asking because I know how busy you all are but it would be so appreciated if you might consider it. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom