Session 4 July 2020

There is acceptance and understanding of our predicament , particularly in post session discussion. Beautiful to witness contrast in energy embedded in transcripts from 90's.
Regardless of the relative calm, and the preparation members on this forum poses , I can't see anybody eating popcorn when KABOOM, SPLASH approach.
In polarization (STS,STO), when final wave squeeze last drop out of human soul potential, we may finally learn who we really are.

Krishna teaches Arjuna how to know what to do when faced with conflicting duties. The double bind. The tool of tyrants. The C's session was a dunk in cold water. I see it now.

I believe we have been beaten in the first moves of the games -- badly. So many on this forum (I'd say 90-99% percent), are very well versed in the manipulation of the public, and so many of us were fooled into thinking this was about a pandemic. We were too slow to realize the long game. We made a very bad move thinking this was just a skirmish in the typical war of the human moron vs reality. It's not. The Big Players are involved. And they set us up. They slaughtered us in round one with the masks and the "idiot" label while they planned like the snakes that they are.

My Bhagavad Gita move is to lay off the masks protest and the COVID hoax stuff just like the last C's transcript suggested. There are big moves at play now. They tricked and tripped us up hard. We need to think hard about the coming vaccine wars, think hard about how well they are playing this game. The whole mask thing is a brilliant gambit to make us look like idiots in the eyes of the public, so when it comes to the vaccines, they'll just say -- "same old idiots with the masks". Think, Arjuna, think. The global "health profession" is making deeper moves here is a cosmic game afoot. We, like Arujna, do not want to admit we need to cut something out that we are committed to as right, just and dutiful. There is a conflicting duty right now -- we see the falsity of COVID and masks, but that is the small game. The trick game. The health game is a dangerous and effective zone of the cowardly mind. Play wrongly and lose.

Know that attacking weakly only strengthens the opposition, please (re)read "Influence" by Robert Cialdini, especially the section on trying to debunk TM at a meeting. Small, weak criticism doesn't persuade in the direction you think it does. The moves by the snakes are being played well. Our moves amateurishly, stupidly. The C's had to intervene. Think, Arjuna, think.

All the "woke" Gurdjieffians on this board are being sung back to sleep. We are being mastered by the many I's of the double-binds. Admit the defeat of round one, Arjuna. Admit the conflict of duty and truth. Know the double-bind trap that has been set on many fronts. Duty and truth have been splintered and your desire to fix it on this plane as you did in the past are not going to work. Your obviousness is being used against you. The dharma may mean the passing of regimes, the US may end, Europe may end. I cannot say. The game we play is beyond that, detachment. Those who wish to live as slaves my get their slave-state. They have their own karma to repeat a thousand times.

Thanks to Laura and the support group at the chateau for this session of support in chaotic times. The comments are full of more awareness it seems to me.

heart-attacker Deep State satellites

This means they have perfected their method and can heart-attack anybody they don't like. Position satellite at desired geo-location, start beaming their "hard-cycle microwaves" that begins to hammer on and potentially destroy the human body's internal rhythm => the heart muscle is desperately trying to compensate, but all it can do is the last discombobulated kicks of death.

I'm worried about President Putin [Nah, he probably has strong shielding by The SoulTribe] and James Corbett and people who don't have strong energy shielding with a [proper] magnitude.. like the strong one the Chateu-Team has.

But then this heart-attacking satellite system could be self-defeating as the operators simply - probably - don't have Quorum authorization: the person they wish to kill could be very well UnKillable, I think. Because killing that important person would upset the cosmic balance and Quorum members specifically agreed to adhere to hard rules in order to keep cosmic balance..

So essentially - I speculate - only people can be heart-attacked by this satellite system, who's killing won't affect the cosmic balance that much: like for power-demonstration purposes, to signify to certain governments or influential groups that "We can heart-attack You if you don't behave!", but of course they can't attack the threatened group.. They can only hope the threat works, by killing "unimportant" players and shoving it under the noses of the black-mailed / threatened people, whom they never ever will be able to get authorization to attack.

@lillies I think there are "rules" that may or may not be comforting to us depending on how we look at our environment. I think those who stand out probably are in greater danger but everyday life has it's own dangers. I suppose we are becoming more aware of the importance of strategic enclosure now for while at least.

The Cs have said "nobody is a nobody" and there are always risks and dangers to watch out for. The following is a case where an unexpected death prompts some thoughtful questions and answers:

Session 30 August 2009:
Q: (Joe) What measures were taken against her?

A: Did you not notice the strange turn in the weather in mid July?

Q: (L) Yes. What does the weather have to do with it? I just thought it was getting normal for summer – like oppressive and hot as Hades.

A: No not normal considering the overall trends. This was a result of 3D and 4D activity. Notice also how it affected others in less direct ways. Victoria still had gaps in her awareness. Ark, the remark about open eyes referred to her years observing those "others" and collecting information {Her eyes were “opened” regarding her former associates.} In other words, if her eyes were truly open at the time of the accident it would not have happened. It needed the cleansing of confession to erect that protective barrier. And that was her planned action. She was stopped in her "tracks" before that could occur.

Q: (Scottie) That was really bad... (Ark) Well, I'm not sure if I really understand what I want to ask. I understand that there were many factors that came together. But question is if such an end was somehow written in her karma? (Joe) Did she choose? You know, other sources always talk about people choosing to die - at some level there's a choice made. Is that the case here?

A: Too much credibility is given to the idea of "karma". Anybody can be "taken out" if their awareness is not sufficient to the situation. But as is the case, it follows the general rules of 3D reality. 4D STS can maneuver through agents mainly, environment, and that sort of thing.

Q: (L) So in other words, there are rules to the game, and her awareness just wasn't quite there yet. And there was also probably the block to her awareness due to the fact that she had not sincerely revealed things to everyone. I think that when a group of people are connected together that their mutual awareness is greater than the sum of its parts. (To Ark) Like you and I with our eyes open together and all of us here and the way we share and network. It increases the awareness, and she was still somewhat separated from that network because of this barrier that she hadn't come clean with everybody about everything. And I think it probably was working on her mind that she had information that she could have given everyone, and she probably struggled with it because everybody has a program about, "Well, I gave my word, have to keep a confidence, blah blah blah." And then she probably got to the point where she was willing to realize that she gave her word under manipulative conditions and it wasn't worth anything, and now was the time to take that final step of sincerity - in which case then she would have been completely connected into the network, and would have had the protection of networked awareness.

(Ark) So, in other words, if you decide to get faster car, you must also learn how to drive it.

(L) And also the thing about the dog being used as bait: I mean, maybe they weren't able to directly affect her mind with some of their beaming activities or their oppressive activities or the energies being transmitted, but maybe they could act on the dog so he became paralyzed on those train tracks, and she was trying to get him off, and he just simply wouldn't move, and she was completely occupied with that. (Joe) Was she in any way messed with psychologically to force dissociation or something to cause the accident, or was it just like you said?

A: Not exactly. But you can understand that she did have a great distracting mental burden. That was enough.

Many of the comments seem to be saying that we need to resist spreading ourselves to thin and directing our energies to positive activities that also support others who are struggling to survive in this ever-increasing turmoil so we at least do not "agitate" or make it any worse than it already is. That is the way I am feeling these days too. Hopefully, we can help each other to let go of "distracting mental burden".

Thank you Laura , Arkady, and the rest of the gang for this incredible journey of discovery, quite mind blowing and exciting indeed. Thank you for addressing these below questions absolutely love these insights!!

The notion that the bodily tissue of mammals can be effected such that they fail as a result of some type of weapon from a satellite is disconcerting..my question is the type of energy beam and what frequency is this beam? Does it penetrate inorganic substances and/or does it require a ground person spotter/interface to execute accurately?
Also along the lines of having our DNA zapped way back in the beginning...several high profile individuals have been genetically updated by the 4D STS, for instance Justin Bieber, Adele, Lady Gaga, etc whom have been openly caught in public morphing into upright reptilians..what level and type of submission covenant with the invading entity (to specific demon/reptilian, i.e. Baal, Beelzebub, etc) exposes the person to being a viable candidate for getting the genetic alteration such that astral/4D-entity overlay becomes so seamless and efficient. We see many celebs and politicians, beurocrats on youtube struggling to resist their eyes turning reptilian as well. It took me quite a while to figure this out but how much genetic alteration is involved?

Angela Merkel shapeshift
and
Carolin Kebekus is a German actress

Try to sing the names of the Cassiopaeans they give in the sessions and see how it feels. Some of their names have a calming effect, especially I noticed the one they gave in the previous session.
Note that many of their names have a certain structure as well, with "ea" being a common suffix. So "Hinokiea" would be a reference to the Hinoki Cypress, then "ea". This session it is "Paikiaea", i.e. "pai kia" then "ea". There's clues abound if you know what to look for ;)

I believe we have been beaten in the first moves of the games -- badly. So many on this forum (I'd say 90-99% percent), are very well versed in the manipulation of the public, and so many of us were fooled into thinking this was about a pandemic. We were too slow to realize the long game. We made a very bad move thinking this was just a skirmish in the typical war of the human moron vs reality. It's not. The Big Players are involved. And they set us up. They slaughtered us in round one with the masks and the "idiot" label while they planned like the snakes that they are.

So maybe I do not understand what you are saying here, so please allow me to ask a few questions:

Been beaten in games? You mean games designed by the PTB that are only meant for them to win? I'm sorry but does anyone on here really expect to beat 4d at this moment? (Unless you are secretly a 4/5/6d or whatever and you are admitting a loss?) I was never playing a game so I'm not sure to what you are referring to.

How are we 'set up' by the pandemic? I think we were truly set up thousands of years ago?

Is being labeled an idiot a slaughter? In that case I've been slaughtered thousands of times this life (Kennedy assasination, 9/11, aliens, etc) and will continue to be slaughtered.

Let's say the 90-99% of the forum was not 'beaten' as you say, would it have changed things?

Maybe I'm wrong I don't know but I've always looked at the news and 'happenings' as a distraction from the 'work'. There are many of us obsessing over the corona/BLM threads but what good is that truly doing us or anyone else? Maybe focusing on their 'game' is what they want?

And what has been designed specifically to mess with and study the ionosphere? Well HAARP of course:

While reading the article if you just replace the cover concept of "communication/surveillance" with "mind control" and/or influencing people's physiology it paints a different picture. All those satellites are doing a lot more than just exploring, and military interest/money is more than just communications. We know the C's have talked about HAARP being a mind-control device. Apparently using ionosphere to enable that has been knowledge partly in the public domain since the 70's. And it probably works in concert with satellites and other tech like cell towers where each serves a function as part of this larger mechanism. It has since been "deactivated" (here's a blurb from Wikipedia):

But then again, it looks more like it just went to a "pay to play" model, and any use by officials is now completely dark without even a cover story being needed. 2014 is "Year Zero" according to the C's, so it may coincide with "programming being complete" and simply entering the next phase of the program, perhaps this is when the satellites got more heavily involved. What about all those Starlink satellites Elon Musk has been sending up there in recent years, maybe they are part of this project. 5g is also being rolled out to expand cell phone tower capabilities. And right after 2014 is when things started getting really crazy politically speaking as the left suddenly "became activated".

I wouldn't be surprised if their heart attack satellites also use whatever HAARP did/is doing to the ionosphere to enable this capability, and conversely, all of these techs may fail dramatically if the ionosphere is disrupted by natural forces when the current flows. No amount of power generated in their machines can offset the power of the cosmos.

Yeah...

I also wonder if Elon Musk's super network of 10,000 starlink satellites, whose primary purpose is the accurate beaming of energies to the planet's surface, would allow the pin-point placement of heart attacks on demand.

You just KNOW that kind of ability is the ultimate wet dream of any Authoritarian power.

Thank you Laura , Arkady, and the rest of the gang for this incredible journey of discovery, quite mind blowing and exciting indeed. Thank you for addressing these below questions absolutely love these insights!!

The notion that the bodily tissue of mammals can be effected such that they fail as a result of some type of weapon from a satellite is disconcerting..my question is the type of energy beam and what frequency is this beam? Does it penetrate inorganic substances and/or does it require a ground person spotter/interface to execute accurately?
Also along the lines of having our DNA zapped way back in the beginning...several high profile individuals have been genetically updated by the 4D STS, for instance Justin Bieber, Adele, Lady Gaga, etc whom have been openly caught in public morphing into upright reptilians..what level and type of submission covenant with the invading entity (to specific demon/reptilian, i.e. Baal, Beelzebub, etc) exposes the person to being a viable candidate for getting the genetic alteration such that astral/4D-entity overlay becomes so seamless and efficient. We see many celebs and politicians, beurocrats on youtube struggling to resist their eyes turning reptilian as well. It took me quite a while to figure this out but how much genetic alteration is involved?

Angela Merkel shapeshift
and
Here is a better one of Merkel
Angela Merkel Exposed Reptilian at the Gotthard Tunnel's Opening Ceremony

Yeah...

I also wonder if Elon Musk's super network of 10,000 starlink satellites, whose primary purpose is the accurate beaming of energies to the planet's surface, would allow the pin-point placement of heart attacks on demand.

You just KNOW that kind of ability is the ultimate wet dream of any Authoritarian power.
It is entirely possible these technologies could be hi-jacked by nefarious forces without the knowledge of the designers / end users and put to use in other ways they were not intended for, yes?

Note that many of their names have a certain structure as well, with "ea" being a common suffix. So "Hinokiea" would be a reference to the Hinoki Cypress, then "ea". This session it is "Paikiaea", i.e. "pai kia" then "ea". There's clues abound if you know what to look for ;)
I have thought that many of the names given sound Japanese or Polynesian and even Greek.

Ultimately, the motivation of all such people is self-preservation, and has nothing to do with an open and objective assessment of the facts and where they lead. So there's little wonder that the debate on issues like these is usually so fractious and divided between 'us and them'. For both sides, it's personal. For one side, its about NEEDING to refuse or refute certain uncomfortable facts in order to maintain their childish world view. For the other side, its about NEEDING to know the Truth because the Truth is perceived as being essential to maintain order in their personal lives and the wider world.

Been thinking about this, and what you said here and on other occasions seems essential and it seems many of us finally "get" this simple concept. As many have said here, for me too, for the first time I kind of understand viscerally the importance of free will and that wishing others to accept my world view is really silly.

Part of the problem, I think, has to do with a misconception of what the mind is. We have been conditioned with a purely mechanistic view: there is the external world, the facts, and they get absorbed by our senses, and then by the mind, and that's pretty much it. But as Karl Popper points out in his criticism of materialism, the mind is not passive at all, but active: it seeks, it explores, it reaches out. The question then is: it seeks what? It reaches out to where? Perhaps the answer to that is what really defines a character, and where someone is on the learning curve. So even to talk about "mental filters" might be a bit too mechanical as an analogy; it's rather that some people perceive reality in a certain way, because they pursue certain goals/seek certain things, which literally makes them blind to everything else.

I read one of those "fact checks" today about a viral video, and while it had the usual omissions, twisting and silly arguments, I was kind of impressed with the amount of brainpower and research that went into it. Who does something like that? A mind that seeks, a mind with the goal of maintaining the person's physical existence within the system at all costs, on which it is completely dependent, and as a "service" to others whose minds reach out for the same stuff. The motivation is fear, and the goal is to run away from it. The article unwillingly admits this in a rebuttal about the corona skeptics' point that the media spread panic, which the author denies by citing a bunch of "don't panic" articles in the mainstream, and then says:

The question must be allowed, which is more likely to cause panic: To report about a virus, to classify current findings, to inform people and to call on them not to panic? Or to put a YouTube video online, in which mistrust, fear of manipulation, fraud and irresponsibility "by the media and also by politicians" and individual scientists are stirred up?

That's clearly the author's worst fear: to realize that we should mistrust the powers-that-be, including the media, because they are irresponsible frauds and manipulators.

It's interesting that some, if not most, of what the "fact check" claims could probably be indeed called "factual". But the question is: what facts do you perceive, and which ones you don't? On which facts do you focus on? Again, it depends on where your mind "reaches out", based on your goals.

I guess this is part of the reason why discussions about "facts" often seem so pointless. Our 3D language seems somehow limited, some concepts just cannot be put into words or communicated if the other person has no grasp of it in the first place. "Truth is learned, not told." To almost any statement, there seems to be an infinite number of "yes, but" replies. Which of such replies you choose to engage in, if any, and which facts you focus on, is ultimately a moral question. The quality of these choices depends on the purity of our aims and minds, and our free will - the ability to act against "it", against pure comfort-seeking.

Nobody is immune against operating purely in the physical realm, just avoiding pain, unable to see certain things. But it helps if our goal is Truth, growth and learning - as opposed to mere comfort on the material plane. Then, eventually, our whole perception changes, which basically means the reality we live in changes. Of course, people who are unable to go beyond the physical plane and who cannot possibly conceive of any higher aims than material comfort and blind "happiness", are blind even to such absurdly obvious elephants in the room such as the Covid nothingburger. And they always ascribe nefarious motivations to the skeptics, because they are literally unable to grasp the concept that you can do things based on a higher perception that transcends the physical world.

In a sense, this whole mess of a world is a gift. Imagine we would live in a "good" world ruled by a wise king. Then it would be hard to tell who is "aiming higher" and who just follows authority to seek comfort. We couldn't witness and understand all these nuances. In my better moments, I can see more clearly now the perfect setup of the world, the "school", for learning purposes.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that while I’m reading every word with care, every post, to hear every voice, because sometimes answers come from unexpected places, I am overcome with a subtle joy. In hearing how much chaos is in store and is literally being put into play right now, I feel this anxiety, I don’t care if they want the mask. I keep one in my pocket and I put it on if I sense someone wants that. I don’t consider it playing their game, or being a scariyouwear one. That’s our arrangement, you an
I do very much wish to express how the boundless abundance that flows through this page, from the Cs to discussion, feeds me. It’s spiritual nourishment. Food for my life. When I’m down, having fallen back into the familiar, I pray and beg for a new session. Something to give me context, to ground me.

I’m a very different person than I was 6-7 years ago. I wa

I accidentally hit the button as I was typing. The thrust of this post was meant to express my gratitude at having our sessions to look forward to to keep us grounded in this life. I was so close to completing my post, and felt like I’d nailed it...really said it. Now I’m left with this clumsy handful of words. I’ll try and get back to that space I was in. It was special. Apologies for the noise.

Last edited:

Also along the lines of having our DNA zapped way back in the beginning...several high profile individuals have been genetically updated by the 4D STS, for instance Justin Bieber, Adele, Lady Gaga, etc whom have been openly caught in public morphing into upright reptilians..what level and type of submission covenant with the invading entity (to specific demon/reptilian, i.e., Baal, Beelzebub, etc) exposes the person to be a viable candidate for getting the genetic alteration such that astral/4D-entity overlay becomes so seamless and efficient. We see many celebs and politicians, beurocrats on youtube struggling to resist their eyes turning reptilian as well. It took me quite a while to figure this out but how much genetic alteration is involved?

Angela Merkel shapeshift
and
Such things, like at the video, can be easily manipulated with current computer science technology. I would strongly doubt the authenticity of these videos. 4D STS activity is going mostly at the psychic level; it may reflect in automatic thoughts, certain tendencies and reactions in behavior, uncontrollable emotional states, some can be mentally blocked or mentally led to something without knowing really why, etc. You will not see physical changes; they (4D STS) rather cloaked their manifestations in the 3D than express them.

Of course, there can be some situations where they keep a little difference in their look in order to give the possibility to be recognized by the observer. I mean in the way like this is in the Matrix movie "red pill or blue pill", you have free will and have to choose, that you see "some guy" or 3D or 4D being, placed by the Consortium or some another kind of group. But most of the activity of the 4D STS has nothing with the matter, in particular, that from the 3 Density. The most activity happens on the energetic and informational level.

Many of the comments seem to be saying that we need to resist spreading ourselves to thin and directing our energies to positive activities that also support others who are struggling to survive in this ever-increasing turmoil so we at least do not "agitate" or make it any worse than it already is. That is the way I am feeling these days too. Hopefully, we can help each other to let go of "distracting mental burden".
I think it can be summed like that makes things to much open, reveal something too much direct, etc, can violate the will of others. This is like with the, for instance, the war in the middle east. If you inform others about events, the situation there, give your opinions and share your conclusions and observations without positioning yourself at any side, it's okay.

But if there are the karma or certain destiny upwards, and to if some events should happen to accomplish the cycle of the experience by the humans on this planet; and you will be more or less literally, trying to stop the tanks; they will start the war anyway, but you will be crushed by those tanks and nothing help you, when you, in fact, you didn't have to do it and stay back and live, doing something good in your life for others.

And this is the same thing w "pandemic". If not "pandemic" it would be something else. But something like this is predestined here to happen before the pass to the 4th Density. Remember what C's said dozen years ago, that at some point in time we will experience the total control of everything just until entering the 4D. And this is very probably, we knew, before incarnation here.

Back
Top Bottom