Session 4 July 2020

What we typically associate with a Hologram is the result of a very specific interaction between laser light and (typically) a diffraction patten recorded on a photographic plate.

More generally, a hologram could be thought of as a multi-dimensional projected energy field that results when a very specifically structured wave interacts with a very specifically structured diffraction grating. The wave does not need to be E/M and the projected field does not need to be visible.

(Diffraction gratings can be thought of as being able to act like a combination of lens and image-source to “project” an “image“ into an area of 3D space.)

One way to think of this holographically is that an incoming wave (maybe some directed E/M wave) hits a diffraction grating (maybe a strand of DNA) and creates an energy field in someone’s visual cortex that gets interpreted as a visual image inside their brain.

That said, I’m not suggesting that this is the appropriate explanation for the visions - only that the concepts of holography extend way beyond the conventional interpretation, and that the discussions and analysis can go much deeper...

As an example, I have a pair of planar speakers that act as a double-slit diffraction grating for sound. When I am allowed to play with them, they can generate a holographic sound field in my living room that I can walk-through (when fed properly recorded material...)

This is not the same as a regular stereo sound! You can actually locate the position of a projected instrument image in the room, and literally step into and through it...

A mind-blowing experience when you first experience it...
The idea of DNA acting as a diffraction grating is intriguing but way above my pay grade! But certainly not beyond the ability of our 4D tormentors I suppose. Maybe even 3D as they have been tinkering with ways to mess with people for a long time. Chilling thought! Thank you for the explanation most enlightening.

The idea of DNA acting as a diffraction grating is intriguing but way above my pay grade! But certainly not beyond the ability of our 4D tormentors I suppose. Maybe even 3D as they have been tinkering with ways to mess with people for a long time. Chilling thought! Thank you for the explanation most enlightening.
Other things can act as a diffraction grating!

As I mentioned, two emitters arranged in a single dimension can generate a localized 2D holographic sound image. Three emitters in a 2D plane could generate a 3D holographic energy field.

Similarly, whereas a regular laser hologram uses a single coherent wave to interact with a photographic 2D diffraction grating (information contained in the grating), the sound hologram I described contains all the interference information in the wave signal!

The implications are hard to comprehend, and it always surprises me that this branch of signal processing has been thoroughly ignored by modern science. (Well, it did until I learned how much suppression of information takes place...)

But imagine a set of strategically placed "antennae" (emitter/receivers) that have the ability to respond to different signal configurations by generating unique energy fields...

Some antenna combinations would respond in one way to one set of signals, and a different way to others, while other combinations would "ignore" the previous set of signals (generating only noise), while responding to a completely different set of signals that the first set of antennae completely ignore...

All of that is available today at various levels of implementation, but using our technology its implementations are often primitive. The most advanced visible implementation of dynamic field holography using today's technology is military radar which uses microwave "beam forming" based on flat planar 2D antenna arrays...

But, think of the possibilities that a combination of passive holographic signal processing units could achieve in the recognition, decoding, and processing of custom signals!

It is no wonder that this entire branch of signal processing has been "ignored"...

And I'm not even going near DNA and/or a 4D implementation here!

Other things can act as a diffraction grating!

As I mentioned, two emitters arranged in a single dimension can generate a localized 2D holographic sound image. Three emitters in a 2D plane could generate a 3D holographic energy field.

Similarly, whereas a regular laser hologram uses a single coherent wave to interact with a photographic 2D diffraction grating (information contained in the grating), the sound hologram I described contains all the interference information in the wave signal!

The implications are hard to comprehend, and it always surprises me that this branch of signal processing has been thoroughly ignored by modern science. (Well, it did until I learned how much suppression of information takes place...)

But imagine a set of strategically placed "antennae" (emitter/receivers) that have the ability to respond to different signal configurations by generating unique energy fields...

Some antenna combinations would respond in one way to one set of signals, and a different way to others, while other combinations would "ignore" the previous set of signals (generating only noise), while responding to a completely different set of signals that the first set of antennae completely ignore...

All of that is available today at various levels of implementation, but using our technology its implementations are often primitive. The most advanced visible implementation of dynamic field holography using today's technology is military radar which uses microwave "beam forming" based on flat planar 2D antenna arrays...

But, think of the possibilities that a combination of passive holographic signal processing units could achieve in the recognition, decoding, and processing of custom signals!

It is no wonder that this entire branch of signal processing has been "ignored"...

And I'm not even going near DNA and/or a 4D implementation here!
It has been ignored as far as we know- there could very well be covert research into this area, no? If we knew the extent of what actually exists vs. what we are led to believe exists it would probably be mind blown 🤯 What’s your opinion in this regard?

@Channa,

At least you think it may represent some concept of destruction. I am not a dream expert. I hope you find peace in all the chaos. According to the Cs some are moving into 4D.

No, I don't personally think about that.
I said it was a dream-vision, in the sense that I am up there (on the balcony), observing, without feeling.
I'm simply observing.
After the three images there are the two sentences for red and blue
But for me, fire burns and destroys and also purifies...
And the water destroys, floods, but it cleans.
So anything is possible.
I dream a lot and I'm not an expert on dreams at all.
As for chaos, we're all there, one way or another.
Things are changing so fast at the moment (and not fast enough when I'm demoralized).
I wish peace to all and when we go to D4, I hope we can have a nice party for all of us to meet again
Tenderness for all

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

I read that there are now, and have been for some years, solid holograms, casting a shadow...
If this hologram is on Earth, and we can touch it, it would be like a foamy feeling.
And if we don't believe that and we push a little harder, we could go to the other side.
PS: I'm not asserting anything I'm just saying what I've read and I've never seen one, so I haven't tried it!!!

What’s your opinion in this regard?
If we look at those areas where information was allowed to leak over the last hundred years, or so, since the obvious signs of suppression start to kick in (e.g Microprocessors, Quantum physics, Electronics, etc.), and extrapolate that back to areas where we have either not made any meaningful progress in that same period, or there are very direct and obvious signs of suppression (e.g. from just my own experience: Medicine, Cosmology, Atomic Structure, Nuclear Physics, Particle Physics, Standard Model, Multi-dimensional physics, Gravity, RF communications, EM Waves, Wave Mechanics and Holography, Signal Processing, etc.) I would agree that the implications and potential gains are truly mind-blowing!

But, I would also expect that their innovation and development would still be limited compared to the technologies that we do see only because, by implication, if you limit the number of people working on a topic, you limit the opportunities for discovery of new and innovative ideas!

(If you look at the history of the folks that contributed to the last great push of unsuppressed research in Physics in the late 19th Century, you will see that Einstein was REALLY standing on the shoulders of a massive international collaborative community of giants when he took all their existing equations and re-interpreted them as Special Relativity!)

Compared to that level of collaboration, even if the PTB were able to skim off a few of the greatest minds of the day to work in secret on some hidden branch of physics, it would still result in a stunted level of development compared to the amount of innovation we see today - even using a model of physics that relies on pixie dust (dark matter, higgs bosons etc.) and fairy magic (dark energy, black holes, etc.).

I read that there are now, and have been for some years, solid holograms, casting a shadow...
If this hologram is on Earth, and we can touch it, it would be like a foamy feeling.
And if we don't believe that and we push a little harder, we could go to the other side.
PS: I'm not asserting anything I'm just saying what I've read and I've never seen one, so I haven't tried it!!!
Can you please provide a link to where you read this? It sounds very interesting! I am certain many would like to read about this!

If you were able to build a hologram that could generate interference patterns from the Quantum Waves that underlie all of Quantum Physics, the resulting hologram would be more than foamy! (The waves do not need to be light!)

The most common interpretation of Quantum Physics posits that physical matter, as we know it in our three physical dimensions, is purely the result of the interaction of waves of some "unknown" form. These waves are unknown because they cannot be physically measured in our three dimensions. Only the results of their interference can be measured.

But, based on Quantum Physics, if you could manipulate those waves directly, you could manifest and manipulate matter in our three dimensions. (I wonder why wave mechanics is one of those branches of Physics that never gets any love from the establishment! ;-))

There is even a theory out there that our entire physical universe is a Hologram, but I have never explored it and cannot comment...

If you were able to build a hologram that could generate interference patterns from the Quantum Waves that underlie all of Quantum Physics, the resulting hologram would be more than foamy! (The waves do not need to be light!)

The most common interpretation of Quantum Physics posits that physical matter, as we know it in our three physical dimensions, is purely the result of the interaction of waves of some "unknown" form. These waves are unknown because they cannot be physically measured in our three dimensions. Only the results of their interference can be measured.

But, based on Quantum Physics, if you could manipulate those waves directly, you could manifest and manipulate matter in our three dimensions. (I wonder why wave mechanics is one of those branches of Physics that never gets any love from the establishment! ;-))

There is even a theory out there that our entire physical universe is a Hologram, but I have never explored it and cannot comment...
Kind of like the Holo Deck on Star Trek? I firmly believe that innovation comes in from the information field- that all possibilities exist and we just need to tune into it for the solution to any problem. I just haven’t figured out how to do that though so I’m still grappling with mundane stuff!

Exactly like the Holo Deck on Star Trek, AND the Transporter technology!
I know this is off topic but I have always been fascinated by the transporter premise- although as Doc McCoy said not keen in the idea of having his molecules scattered. You basically are disassembled and sent through the matter stream to the destination and then reassembled. Not quite a hologram- not certain what it would be called. Some tiny progress has been made in this field but a far cry from being able to transport living beings. As you say if their was more collaborative effort made in these fields instead of every man for himself and looking for profits imagine what could be achieved.

I have always thought of cancer cells as rebels that put their own attempt at immortality ahead of the community in which they live - thereby condemning both the community and themselves.

Cancer genesis is another fascinating topic...

Most cancer tumors start with a group of cells experiencing some combination of toxicity, oxygen starvation, damaged mitochondria, and highly elevated sugar levels. Faced with imminent demise, the affected cells revert to a pre-mitochondrial state where they generate energy via the direct fermentation of sugar.

They REALLY want to live!

But then the body's hunter killer storm troopers come around to exterminate the rebels - and most die. But some manage to do two things:

1) They learn to hide from the storm-troopers, and
2) They learn to turn off the natural mechanisms that limit cell division (telomeres)

These escapee cells are what eventually form into the tumors that eventually kill the host.

If it sounds like I am turning cancer cells into heroes, I'm not - I have lost too many loved ones to Cancer!

But, it was my study of the way Cancer cells operated that convinced me that even the individual cells within someone's body all behave with their own intent. (Albeit a misguided STS intent when it comes to Cancer...)

I think intent is the wrong word for what you are describing. The body is a very complex machine and has layers of design and function. Each system, each organ and all the way down to the cell has this beautiful self regulation unified design/function state. What you call intent is more the will of function or design in action. To me intent is the specificity of design and therefore passive.

The whole system is constantly cycling through chaos and order. When there is too much chaos then you'll see the breakdown of the unified design, which occurs in a cancerous state. Once the system descends into too much chaos then you'll see the unified design disintegrate into it's individual primitive design/function states, resulting in system, subsystem, organ and cellular disunity, thus disease/death.

To me intent is passive were as will is active. IMHO

There are other markers already gone by. It is like we are well along the road. The blast in Lebanon seems like another. With all of the lighting and meteoric events happening so frequently now, well I guess wait and see is appropriate. I feel childlike, along for the ride.
I have a feeling no-one is 'along for the ride', just as no-one is in a position to be able to 'sit back and eat popcorn'.

You want 4D? Then work for it! First: 1. Clean up this mess! That would be this home of ours that about to be flushed down the 3D STS 'entropic way of doing things', toilet. Choices have to be made, I think, and that involves some sort of commitment. Otherwise STS 3D entropic plumbing is about to get a really good work out. :scared:

I think intent is the wrong word for what you are describing. The body is a very complex machine and has layers of design and function. Each system, each organ and all the way down to the cell has this beautiful self regulation unified design/function state. What you call intent is more the will of function or design in action. To me intent is the specificity of design and therefore passive.

The whole system is constantly cycling through chaos and order. When there is too much chaos then you'll see the breakdown of the unified design, which occurs in a cancerous state. Once the system descends into too much chaos then you'll see the unified design disintegrate into it's individual primitive design/function states, resulting in system, subsystem, organ and cellular disunity, thus disease/death.

To me intent is passive were as will is active. IMHO
I am definitely talking about something that is active!

To me, will was always the result of applying energy to intent, but I will gladly accept your definition over mine! :-D

Back
Top Bottom