Session 4 March 1995

I don't know, but maybe it possible, if this 3D Earth will be stuck in a time loop, and for her inhabitants it will be the almost the same as it is now. And in the same time the Earth will be become 4D and for other 3D beings, not for that, who are tuck in a time loop, it will be as a 'gas planet'? Just thoughts

Serg said:
I don't know, but maybe it possible, if this 3D Earth will be stuck in a time loop, and for her inhabitants it will be the almost the same as it is now. And in the same time the Earth will be become 4D and for other 3D beings, not for that, who are tuck in a time loop, it will be as a 'gas planet'? Just thoughts

Mind blowing, yes? Expanding consciousness perhaps? For myself, I try not to go off the deep end in thinking about things I can't possibly understand. Don't misunderstand, I ain't no sheep. I really really think there are just some concepts that I just am not gonna "get" in this lifetime. Try to learn something new every day because my gramma told me the day you stop learning is the day you start dying. This is why I say, "someday", We Will See... Probably get a little more proof for the pudding when back in 5D, or whatever you wanna call after this life... Better not be a void/nothingness or surely, I'll be disappointed!
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Besides, wishful thinking and sheer fantastical speculation is what the farmer needs to keep the critters away from the truth. Although fun, ultimately a time waster.

Al Today said:
Serg said:

Mind blowing, yes? Expanding consciousness perhaps? For myself, I try not to go off the deep end in thinking about things I can't possibly understand. Don't misunderstand, I ain't no sheep. I really really think there are just some concepts that I just am not gonna "get" in this lifetime. Try to learn something new every day because my gramma told me the day you stop learning is the day you start dying. This is why I say, "someday", We Will See... Probably get a little more proof for the pudding when back in 5D, or whatever you wanna call after this life... Better not be a void/nothingness or surely, I'll be disappointed!
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Besides, wishful thinking and sheer fantastical speculation is what the farmer needs to keep the critters away from the truth. Although fun, ultimately a time waster.

Yes, it is mind blowing, and there are a lot of such. :)
Added: I was thinking about it while smoking. I like very much to smoke and to thin, also observe sky, clouds, etc. :cool2:
About going into deep, I almost agree with you. I think usually it's a good idea in such cases. Usualy, but not always. IMO, sometimes going a little bit deeper is normal :), maybe you will learn or 'dig out ' from your mind smth worth? :cool2:

It is amazing how everything is complete and makes up the whole of the universe/multi-verse. We do not necessarily "see" it all from our perspective but the more information that is discovered and given via the C's and Laura's collaboration, the more it makes sense. Everything is a part of a cycle and there are cycles within cycles. This sounds so ambiguous and perhaps it must be this way so that it can apply to All. All life forms whether insects, animals, humans, aliens, planets, stars, everything cycles. I used to be troubled by the thought of what's going to happen next in my life and those that I love but now I feel more at ease knowing that there is no end, no time, just experiences and a continuation of education in all forms. Granted it is better to learn as much as possible now rather than later having the opportunity to evolve/advance to STO 4th density but everyone is on their own path. I can only hope/pray that whatever path I am following currently leads to a graduation of some sort instead of a repeating of all lessons already learned. Knowledge protects! Cheers to having high hopes for an expanded consciousness and the ability to help others in pursuing the same!

Thanks Laura, crew, and all the members that join together in this forum of knowledge!

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, I don't know how to ask it. (J) Move on. (L) What is the source of energy generated by stars?

A: Transfer points cause friction thus producing energy.

Q: (L) Transfer points of what; from what to what?

A: Dimensions.

Another way to say that current flowing through the power plane, which has its own resistance, create potential difference. The current has a direction therefore create an energy vector. The energy plane is in another dimension. Cosmic bodies are "windows" "connected" to other dimensions. You need a companion to extract the energy.

So, I was reading through old transcripts and this passage came along:

Q: (T) An additional sun, like if Jupiter blows up? Is Jupiter an unborn sun?

A: Jupiter is already a star.

Q: (L) Why do we not perceive it as a star?

A: You are still learning. Earth is a star to be.

Q: (F) How the hell can that be? (L) If a planet...

A: Every thing cycles fully.

Q: (L) If a star is a transition point from one dimension to another, when the earth moves into 4th density, is it going to appear as a star to the people in 3rd density?

A: "Gas planet."

Q: (L) It will appear as a gas planet? (J) Just as Jupiter appears to us.

A: Jupiter is level 4 density.

What I understand from this passage is that there is correlation between type of planet and density level. We know from this transcript that the Moon (planet satellite type) is 2nd density, our Earth(regular planet type) is 3rd density, Jupiter("gas planet" type) is 4th density and so on.

C's once said that when we in this time frame graduate to 4th density Earth(gas planet to be) 3rd density Earth will be populated from the cindered planet we escaped from "earlier" so the circle is completed.

Makes me wonder about other versions of us who live "now" in 4th density Earth, or us in the future, and about the C's in 6th density as well. Knowing that every thing cycles fully from densities 1 to 7, is it inevitable for us to graduate whatever we do?

Q: (T) An additional sun, like if Jupiter blows up? Is Jupiter an unborn sun?

A: Jupiter is already a star.

Q: (L) Why do we not perceive it as a star?

A: You are still learning. Earth is a star to be.

Q: (F) How the hell can that be? (L) If a planet...

A: Every thing cycles fully.

Q: (L) If a star is a transition point from one dimension to another, when the earth moves into 4th density, is it going to appear as a star to the people in 3rd density?

A: "Gas planet."

Q: (L) It will appear as a gas planet? (J) Just as Jupiter appears to us.

A: Jupiter is level 4 density.

Q: (L) To whom does Jupiter appear as a flaming sun, at what level?

A: 5, 6, and 7.

Q: (T) What does it look like in 4th?

A: Earth.

Q: (T) Jupiter looks like Earth and Earth looks like Jupiter in 4th density?

A: No.

Q: (L) What does Earth look like in 4th density?

A: Invisible.

Q: (J) Huh? (L) What do you mean, invisible?

A: Only visible upon request. Variability of physicality.

I think this part is a bit jumbled.

I think what they mean is that the Moon is a 2D "Earth", Earth is a 3D Earth, Jupiter is a 4D Earth and stars are 5D, 6D, 7D Earths.

I don't think they mean that a 3D being sees Earth as we see it, while a 4D being sees a gas planet and 5D, 6D, 7D beings see a star.

Thank you for sharing, it was a great session.:cool2:
. (L) At one point in a previous session, the remark was made when Terry was talking about directions, that knowledge of compass direction was going to become very important in the not too distant future. Could you tell us why this is so?

Can anyone help me understand what does
"knowledge of compass direction" mean here ?

Can anyone help me understand what does
"knowledge of compass direction" mean here

I think the “knowledge of compass direction” , means that the knowledge you have, points to the right direction for you to make right decisions, so, you don’t get deceived by the false information.

Q: (MM) Don't you get more free will by assimilating knowledge?

A: Yes!! Yes!!

Q: (L) So, in other words, knowledge and awareness makes you aware that you have free will, and also makes you aware of what actions actually ARE acts of free will, and therefore, when you know or suspect the difference between the lies and deception and truth, then you are in a position to be in control of your life?

A: Yes

A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.

Back
Top Bottom