Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
November 4, 1994

Frank and Laura

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello. Rocks.

Q: (L) What about the rocks? {We had been discussing large crystals on a nearby table.}

A: Put in sunlight for two days.

Q: (L) And what will that do?

A: Energize.

Q: (L) Energized to do what?

A: Provide power to you.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Rolla.

Q: (L) Are you a discarnate?

A: No.

Q: (L) Where are you from?

A: Cassiopaea. Did you see the article about the newly discovered galaxy?

Q: (L) Yes I did and I was curious about that. Is there something about that that you would like to tell us?

A: Our energy transference line to you.

Q: (L) What is the energy transference line, this newly discovered galaxy?

A: In a sense.

Q: (L) Why was the information received about the little boys so unclear?

A: Need to interpret for practice.

Q: (L) Does this mean that all information we get has to be interpreted also?

A: Not as much. That was a particularly sensitive subject with many focusing at once.

Q: (L) Was there interference from the people focusing on it?

A: Close. Remember Allison is good but not when too many are focusing.

Q: (L) Who is Allison? (Frank) Dorothy?

A: Yes. Dorothy.

Q: (F) Yeah, the psychic who finds dead people. (L) Well, I don't even know who she is. (F) She's very famous. (L) Well, I must be living in a cave. I was reading today in "Bringers of the Dawn" about people who are keepers of frequency. Is this an accurate concept?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are Frank and I keepers of frequency?

Q: (L) Are we nearly at the frequency we need to keep?

Q: (L) H__ D__ gave me a reading a few month's ago when she told me about two people in a partnership and she said no others should be brought in. Was this about S__ or Frank and me?

A: Interference caused reading to be askew.

Q: (L) Well, was she referring to this work with Frank and I or was she talking about S__?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) In that reading she also said that I was going to meet somebody in the month of November who was going to become a very important part of my life in some way. Could you tell me a little bit about that?

A: Wait and see. Time to rattle the bushes again.

Q: (L) Which bushes?

A: Manner of speech.

Q: (L) Of all the different bushes I have rattled and people I have contacted, which ones in particular?

A: UFO people.

Q: (L) How can I do that?

A: Re-contact. Some doubt. Re-contact.

Q: (L) Re-contact some who doubt?

A: No. Re-contact some do doubt.

Q: (L) Which ones in particular?

A: Must just rattle without prejudice.

Q: (L) Does this mean sending out scripts from our sessions?

A: Good idea. Spark interest.

Q: (L) Well, that is what I have been planning to do.

A: It takes more than one spark of the flint to ignite the fire.

Q: (L) Should Frank get the Reiki initiation?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) Would it be good for him to get the Reiki initiation?

A: It is always.

Q: (L) Who are the Nordic type aliens?

A: Your ancestors.

Q: (L) What planet did they come from?

A: Several and transitory.

Q: (L) What is their type called? Just the Nordic types?

A: That is as good as any description.

Q: (L) What is their purpose here on the planet at this time?

A: Observation.

Q: (L) Haven't they been seen with the Lizzies on occasion?

Q: (L) Are they involved with the Lizzies?

A: Some are.

Q: (L) Are some of them not nice?

A: Fifty-fifty.

Q: (L) Do they ever abduct people?

A: Have but not too often. When they do, they do not give back.

Q: (L) What do they do with the ones they abduct?

A: Take away to too many other places to mention. Purpose is multiple. Too complex.

Q: (L) I get the feeling that maybe it is not too complex, but that you just don't want to answer, is this correct?

A: Open. Not at this moment.

Q: (L) What about the Villas-Boas case; who were these beings and what was the purpose for this interaction?

A: Aryan's breeding experiment.

Q: (L) Where do these Aryans live?

A: In transit.

Q: (L) When they get to where they are going, where do they live?

A: They don't. There are many who do not live specifically anywhere. They are perpetually in transit.

Q: (L) Why is this?

A: There is no need to be grounded; it is only your perception because that is your familiarity. A planet is a vehicle too.

Q: (L) Why were there 3 pyramids. Did they each have separate purposes?

A: Variance in energy levels and age. Did you research about the 1967 engineer's study yet?

Q: (L) What book would that be in?

A: Look at Mystery volume. Now, please.

Q: (L) Why was Moses not allowed into the promised land?

A: Because he became tyrannical.

Q: (L) Were the Lizards the ones who led the Jews to the "Promised Land?"

A: No. Were not led; followed their own paths in effort to escape the effects of cataclysms.

Q: (L) Why have they got this big legend about being chosen and led to the promised land?

A: More brotherhood influence and nonsense.

Q: (L) What kind of weapons do the Nephilim use to do their "enforcing?"

A: Stun guns.

Q: (L) Do they actually use some kind of material weapon?

Q: (L) And could you tell us what the Lizzies look like?

A: Upright alligators with some humanoid features in face.

Q: (L) I heard one theory that the Lizzies originally evolved on planet earth, is this true?

A: No. Neither did you.

Q: (L) Do you mean us in the sense of the early human prototypes?

A: All prototypes.

Q: (L) When these prototypes were evolved on another planet, did they have souls at that time?

A: Were added.

Q: (L) What souls occupied those prototypes on that other planet?

A: Same.

Q: (L) So, the legend of the Fall of Lucifer as the origin of the souls incarnating into physical life was an event that actually took place on this other planet?

Q: (L) Do the Lizzies have more than one heart?

Q: (L) Do they have more than one brain?

Q: (L) This fellow, E__ P__, who claims that he was abducted, and taken by the aliens and altered in physical ways, was any of this true?

Q: (L) Was he abducted, in fact?

Q: (L) What was done to him?

A: Same routine as other abductees.

Q: (L) Does E__ P__ know that he is deceiving other people?

A: Yes. He is a fraud. Misguided by delusions.

End of Session

Q: (L) What book would that be in?

A: Look at Mystery volume. Now, please.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what book exactly are they referring to?

Thank you, also very interesting session. That means when the aryans abducted people they never give them back. Many resons for that, but they couldn't say one of them? Mysterious.

Kaigen said:
Thank you, also very interesting session. That means when the aryans abducted people they never give them back. Many resons for that, but they couldn't say one of them? Mysterious.

Hi Kaigen,
where did you get that from? Would you mind to support this statement by a quote from C's transcripts or just thoughts what makes you think so.

I start rereading the sessions again. I have had feeling that I've been missed something.

Q: (F) Yeah, the psychic who finds dead people. (L) Well, I don't even know who she is. (F) She's very famous. (L) Well, I must be living in a cave. I was reading today in "Bringers of the Dawn" about people who are keepers of frequency. Is this an accurate concept?

In this part of the session a thought has passed,while was reading: " The keeper of the 7th gate".
Suddenly I remembered that during the "incident" where something "overcomes" me,conversation has been started with: "I'm the keeper of the 7th gate. "
My question is what is the meaning of this?

Laura please help me with this.​

sToRmR1dR said:
I start rereading the sessions again. I have had feeling that I've been missed something.

In this part of the session a thought has passed,while was reading: " The keeper of the 7th gate".
Suddenly I remembered that during the "incident" where something "overcomes" me,conversation has been started with: "I'm the keeper of the 7th gate. "

It's about 7th Chakra Sahasrara- connects us with the universe and Divine source of creation,is receiver and giver of energy and consciousness,is the meeting point between finite (the body and the ego) and infinite (the universe and soul)...

Laura please accept my apology.

sToRmR1dR said:
sToRmR1dR said:

It's about 7th Chakra Sahasrara- connects us with the universe and Divine source of creation,is receiver and giver of energy and consciousness,is the meeting point between finite (the body and the ego) and infinite (the universe and soul)...

Actually, I'd be concerned if something overcame me or if I heard a voice saying that.

Laura said:
sToRmR1dR said:
sToRmR1dR said:

Actually, I'd be concerned if something overcame me or if I heard a voice saying that.

Thank you for your advice.

Do aryans do outcalls? :>

If you mean possible offers of assistance from "aryans" then you might want to consider they are most likely not all of the same ilk but a "duality".

Session 19 April 1997:
Q: Am I going to discover some more startling things with this "bloodline" research?

A: Discovery is the fruit of inquiry.

Q: Am I correct in my assessment that the origin of the Grail stories was the story of the Head of Bran?

A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna?

Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid.

A: Could be one and the same.

Q: Well, from what you have said in prior sessions, these bloodlines can be of positive or negative orientation, a duality, and that they lead to super-secret power sources. Is that correct?

A: Well, the duality is existent concommitantly through all bloodlines, but in the so-called celts, it is more pronounced, therefore, there are more vivid power cells and centers.

Q: Are these cells and centers that you talk about, are they something that is located in the body or a part of the spirit-body connection...

A: The extant body.

Q: What do you mean by "extant" body?

A: Existent/external.

Q: Okay, I will keep digging. How can I find if there is going to be a connection between the Aryan/Jewish bloodline of Jesus and the Merovingian/Plantagenet bloodline? Does it exist?

A: Only to the extent of the shared origins of the essenes and the celts.

If you mean possible offers of assistance from "aryans" then you might want to consider they are most likely not all of the same ilk but a "duality".

Session 19 April 1997:

Well Im always up for a taxi ride in a ufo providing I dont get thrown into a blender or have my feet crushed or something like that.... Being grabbed and stripped off then thrown into a room to get jiggy with an alien sounds pretty funny though

TomSquared,

Well Im always up for a taxi ride in a ufo providing I dont get thrown into a blender or have my feet crushed or something like that.... Being grabbed and stripped off then thrown into a room to get jiggy with an alien sounds pretty funny though

I haven't noticed any introduction from you in the Newbies forum so I don't know if you have read The Wave or any of Laura's books but why does being taken "for a taxi ride in a ufo" sound "pretty funny" to you? My answer was about:

Do aryans do outcalls? :>

Do you consider "outcalls" to be rides in UFOs? I am a bit confused here.

Don't worry about it.
Tom, that was flippant and quite disrespectful to Goyacobal.
I notice you seem to take precedence to being humorous and a bit lackadaisical in your approach to things, which is ok from time to time... But, this forum centres on serious debate and attaining proper understanding of ALL things - first and foremost! Any place for humour is generally reserved for after-the-fact.

Its something I too have had to keep myself in check when I first came here - so felt somewhat qualified to pick you up on it.

Back
Top Bottom