April 19, 1997

Frank, Laura

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: Who do we have this evening?

A: Yopanno.

Q: And where are you transmitting from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: Am I on the right track with the "bloodline" research?

A: Sure.

Q: Am I going to discover some more startling things with this "bloodline" research?

A: Discovery is the fruit of inquiry.

Q: Am I correct in my assessment that the origin of the Grail stories was the story of the Head of Bran?

A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna?

Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid.

A: Could be one and the same.

Q: Well, from what you have said in prior sessions, these bloodlines can be of positive or negative orientation, a duality, and that they lead to super-secret power sources. Is that correct?

A: Well, the duality is existent concommitantly through all bloodlines, but in the so-called celts, it is more pronounced, therefore, there are more vivid power cells and centers.

Q: Are these cells and centers that you talk about, are they something that is located in the body or a part of the spirit-body connection...

A: The extant body.

Q: What do you mean by "extant" body?

A: Existent/external.

Q: Okay, I will keep digging. How can I find if there is going to be a connection between the Aryan/Jewish bloodline of Jesus and the Merovingian/Plantagenet bloodline? Does it exist?

A: Only to the extent of the shared origins of the essenes and the celts.

Q: A mentioned that he used to think that he was Jewish. Is he, or half?

A: If you are going to find anything, you need not be foretold.

Q: Am I going to find anything?

A: Just do it.

Q: I did a little card reading while he was going to see his daughter for the first time in almost 6 months, and I pulled up one card that said "sickness unto death." And, I had asked what would be the result on me of this meeting with his daughter, and this is what it said. I was very upset because I had the dream about dying when I was up in Gainesville. Can you tell me anything? I was upset!

A: Cards mean only what the vibrations provide.

Q: Were my vibrations that I was going to get sick and die, or that our relationship was going to get sick and die, the daughter was going to be sick and die, or A or A or...

A: Every physical vehicle experiences "sickness unto death."

Q: My question was: what would be the result of this meeting with his daughter. Now, you are worrying me.

A: Why worry? Do you not see that which you have accomplished up to now, through desire begetting sheer will, begetting realization?!?

Q: Could I have been picking up vibrations of A having someone put some sort of hex on me?

A: What difference does it make?

Q: Well, once before when someone did this, you said I was sick because these dark forces were concentrated on me.

A: What is our most famous saying?

Q: Knowledge protects.... Well, does having knowledge of her nature provide protection?

A: You are not realizing your power.

Q: So, I don't even need that?

A: No,

Q: Okay. Now, I thought about it and reasoned it out, and am nearly positive that she took the pictures, tape and Brana letters. The pictures I can understand. Either to spite me or him, or to use in a negative way. Or is there another option? I am not seeking confirmation, just trying to settle it so I can get away from it.

A: Then it is settled, so go away from it!

Q: Well, what I am really trying to get to is this: some of those pictures were irreplaceable. I would like to recover them. Can you suggest something?

A: Let the pieces fall into place.

{Personal questions with no general value for others redacted.}

Q: Is it important for me to go to Europe in any way? To do anything significant?

A: No.

Q: Is there any significant reason to go other than to be with him?

A: Learning.

Q: I need a word of wisdom. A clue to follow....

A: Blue water, white skies.

Q: What does that mean?

A: You asked for a clue!

Q: Oh! Okay. Thanks and good night.

A: Good night.

End of Session

Q: Is it important for me to go to Europe in any way? To do anything significant?

A: No.

Q: Is there any significant reason to go other than to be with him?

A: Learning.

Q: I need a word of wisdom. A clue to follow....

A: Blue water, white skies.

This "blue water, white skies" has exercised me to no end for years. I brought it again a time or two in later sessions, always just shooting in the dark it seems. But oddly, just yesterday, I read a weather article that made my antennae quiver.

The bulk of the first concentration of dust reached Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands on Monday, not just clouding the sky but turning it a milky white.

Then I thought, well, the Caribbean is known for its blue waters...

I decided to read the entire session and there are curious things there, considering the present BLM protests and the denigrating and degrading of white people and the attack on Christianity, etc, such as:

Q: Well, from what you have said in prior sessions, these bloodlines can be of positive or negative orientation, a duality, and that they lead to super-secret power sources. Is that correct?

A: Well, the duality is existent concommitantly through all bloodlines, but in the so-called celts, it is more pronounced, therefore, there are more vivid power cells and centers.

and:

Q: Okay, I will keep digging. How can I find if there is going to be a connection between the Aryan/Jewish bloodline of Jesus and the Merovingian/Plantagenet bloodline? Does it exist?

A: Only to the extent of the shared origins of the essenes and the celts.

This latter is particularly interesting since I've recently finished my book about Christianity (currently in editing).

The rest of the session was generally uninteresting, but the item about bloodlines and Christianity, and then the "clue" of "blue water, white skies", since we now have exactly that phenomenon in the Caribbean, just strikes me as very odd and possibly portentous.

Is it a marker or harbinger? If so, of what?

The rest of the session was generally uninteresting, but the item about bloodlines and Christianity, and then the "clue" of "blue water, white skies", since we now have exactly that phenomenon in the Caribbean, just strikes me as very odd and possibly portentous.

Is it a marker or harbinger? If so, of what?

Just a note that I saw an article about this dust cloud in Russian, and they mentioned this recent study. Apparently this dust carries a lot of various pathogenic bacteria that contribute to the increased cases of asthma, bronchitis or cold. As if the dust itself wasn't enough. The article described the bacteria, that they were "hitching a ride" on dust particles.

Microbial populations transported by dust storms have the potential to affect ecosystems and public health in the Sahel and downstream in the Caribbean, Southeastern United States, Brazil, and Europe (Groß et al., 2015; Prospero, 1999; Prospero et al., 1981). In this study, we identified bacteria, which could be pathogens, present on Saharan dust aerosols that were observed with dust events in the Dakar region from 2013–2016 to identify possible linkages to respiratory health. From the samples, 77 bacteria were isolated, and the majority of bacteria could cause respiratory diseases. Conventional culture techniques confirm that microorganisms present in suspended dust are viable but only reveal the low percentage of microorganisms that grow on a given medium. Several bacteria found in the studies of Kellogg et al. (2004), including Bacillus, Micrococcus , and Staphylococcus are identified in our study. These bacteria are potentially responsible for respiratory infections, especially in immune‐compromised patients.

Who knows what kind of effect it will have on people coupled with stress from Covid-19 hysteria, isolation, and the riots.

Last edited:
Just a note that I saw an article about this dust cloud in Russian, and they mentioned this recent study. Apparently this dust carries a lot of various pathogenic bacteria that contribute to the increased cases of asthma, bronchitis or cold. As if the dust itself wasn't enough. The article described the bacteria, that they were "hitching a ride" on dust particles.

Who knows what kind of effect it will have on people coupled with stress from Covid-19 hysteria, isolation, and the riots.
Very interesting. Probably all this is just nothing but this thought came to my mind after reading the posts of Laura and Keit.
White reflects the sun more than blue. It means the atmosphere and the earth will receive less sun heat. Sun is also at the minimum. The magnetic field is collapsing, which means more cosmic radiation, which means more clouds, more rain, but since the atmosphere will cool down it means more ice and snow.

I found this article from 2012.
It talks about geoengineering but if you just swap that with the ice age that probably already started or will start very soon then maybe all this is just another aspect of the white skies.
What Kravitz and his co-authors decided to do was to quantify how much whitening would actually result, plugging virtual particles of sulfur dioxide into a number of climate models, then looking for a consensus of what the models had to report. The answer: the sky would whiten considerably — similar to what happened after the eruption of Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines in 1991, but even more so, and indefinitely.
The volcanic activity is increased a lot in the last few years.

Pinatubo also caused gorgeous red sunsets for months after the eruption, as the sinking sun bounced off natural particles and sent reddish light directly into peoples’ eyes, and the same would happen with artificial particles, Kravitz said. “Lots of people find that really pretty,” he said in an interview.

How distressing a whiter sky might be is hard to predict, but at the very least, the authors write, “. . . our results can provide a basis for psychological research.” Kravitz emphasized that he’s not necessarily a geoengineering proponent. “I don’t think we know nearly enough yet to be considering it as a real option,” he said.

While a whiter sky would be just a side effect of sulfur dioxide particle geoengineering, Kravitz said, it could also have a direct effect on peoples’ perceptions of climate change. “I think about the polar bear metaphor,” he said, which is to say that you might feel sorry for the bears in a changing climate, but their problems are far away from peoples’ day-to-day lives. “But a whiter sky would be very noticeable to everyone.

Very interesting. Probably all this is just nothing but this thought came to my mind after reading the posts of Laura and Keit.
The volcanic activity is increased a lot in the last few years.

Oh, now in turn something else came to my mind after reading your post! :-D

Apparently, Grímsvötn, famous Icelandic volcano, will possibly erupt soon. That's the same Icelandic volcano that caused temporary air traffic shut down in the area in 2011.

In late June 2020, the Icelandic Meteorological Office (IMO) reported more than 3,000 tremors on the northern coast, three of which had a magnitude of greater than 5. One of the quakes, which had an epicenter close (20 kilometres) to Akureyri, was felt in Reykjavik, 265 kilometres away from the epicenter. Authorities reported no major injuries or damage. However, several landslides and rockfalls occurred in the affected area. Earlier that month, Icelandic authorities issued a warning that an eruption might take place in the coming weeks or months, following scientists reporting high levels of sulfur dioxide, which is indicative of the presence of shallow magma. IMO warned that a glacial flood as a result of melting ice could trigger an eruption. According to scientists, the effects of a future eruption of Grímsvötn would not be as severe as the 2010 eruptions of Eyjafjallajökull.[19]

Can be a stretch. of course, but Grímsvötn means "The Lakes/waters of Grimur". There is also this remark:

Eruptions in the caldera regularly cause glacial outbursts known as jökulhlaup.[13] Eruptions melt enough ice to fill the Grímsvötn caldera with water, and the pressure may be enough to suddenly lift the ice cap, allowing huge quantities of water to escape rapidly. Consequently, the Grímsvötn caldera is monitored very carefully.

And glacial lakes are known to have a pretty blue/turquoise color (incidentally, not unlike color of the water in the Caribbean). I would think that's because they are so clean, but apparently something else is involved.

I remember reading a article on the different effect that wind current as on the human health and psyche.

I haven't read this book but it is on this subject.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=LY2zCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT23&lpg=PT23&dq=sirocco+wind+mental+influence&source=bl&ots=iZPghmehpT&sig=ACfU3U2gAiCs2yIvDsUv6tspJZsVcr3b3g&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiBrf36xJrqAhV9gnIEHczYCdYQ6AEwDXoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=sirocco wind mental influence&f=false

If what I read so far in this book, thing have a good chance to get crazier.

(12) Session 7 October 1995 | Cassiopaea Forum
Q: (L) So, hurricanes are a reflection of battles at higher levels? Did the good guys win?

A: Yes, but not concluded, and we fear for those drawn to locator because of sinister plans by 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Plans such as what? More weather phenomena or something more direct?

A: Both, several options open to them, and in works; monstrous hurricane to hit during conference, or tornado strikes Embassy Suites hotel, or bomb blast levels conference center, of mass abductions and mental controls initiated in order to cause dissention and possibly violence, followed by extreme factionalization.

Could This gigantic dust cloud be one of the option, could it be a reflection of some kind of fourth density weapon.

I guess we will wait and see.

All fascinating comments and input! It certainly seems that the "clue" was given in a certain context for a reason, and we may be seeing something of what it denotes in the not-too-distant future.

As noted, we will wait and see.

This dust travel on high alltitude and we know that it is more electricity there now. We know that sand have some electric (-) . If this is more (+) above some powerfull electric condenser is put high above sky and out heads. If you discharge this condenser then :)
Big ligtning storm is coming. Very high voltage

This dust travel on high alltitude and we know that it is more electricity there now. We know that sand have some electric (-) . If this is more (+) above some powerfull electric condenser is put high above sky and out heads. If you discharge this condenser then :)
Big ligtning storm is coming. Very high voltage
What we are witnessing here is very strange. We have not seen blue sky for two days and counting . It appears to me that something big is boiling by the look of things.

... the item about bloodlines and Christianity, and then the "clue" of "blue water, white skies", since we now have exactly that phenomenon in the Caribbean, just strikes me as very odd and possibly portentous.

Wavelength absorption does spring to mind;

The reason the ocean is blue is due to the absorption and scattering of light. The blue wavelengths of light are scattered, similar to the scattering of blue light in the sky but absorption is a much larger factor than scattering for the clear ocean water. In water, absorption is strong in the red and weak in the blue, thus red light is absorbed quickly in the ocean leaving blue. Almost all sunlight that enters the ocean is absorbed, except very close to the coast. The red, yellow, and green wavelengths of sunlight are absorbed by water molecules in the ocean. When sunlight hits the ocean, some of the light is reflected back directly but most of it penetrates the ocean surface and interacts with the water molecules that it encounters. The red, orange, yellow, and green wavelengths of light are absorbed so that the remaining light we see is composed of the shorter wavelength blues and violets.

Which could be quite symbolic in a bloodline, FRV, 'leaves of wrath / blue apples' kind of way?

This "blue water, white skies" has exercised me to no end for years. I brought it again a time or two in later sessions, always just shooting in the dark it seems.

I searched the internet for "Blue water" "white skies" and it led me to the introduction of the book "We Are Their Heaven: Why the Dead Never Leave Us" by Allison Dubois.

I don't know if it's just crap or if it can be useful:

While writing this book, I decided that giving my perspective is good, but giving my perspective and the perspective of the person whom I read will be more beneficial to my read-ers. I think it's important for people who are grieving to have others to relate to, people who walk their same path. In this book, the people whom I've read speak in their own words about how they moved forward and what our meeting did for them. I share details about the process of each reading. I also illustrate why being a medium has such a great im-pact on my life, as well as the lives of my family.

I met a lot of new people through the media tour for my first book, during radio and television interviews and question-and-answer sessions before book signings. I noticed there are common threads of questions. Many people ask what heaven is like. There is an obvious concern around what happens to our deceased loved ones. People wonder about the connection of the dead to the living. I often get questions from people who are concerned that their mourning a loved one is preventing the loved one from fully passing over to the other side.

This book addresses some of the various ways in which people die, for example by suicide or accident, and the different ways in which they show us that they remain. A question that I hear often is, Why do the deceased want to remain after death? Well, of course because they love us, but there are other reasons as well. Our deceased relatives want to connect with the living because our lives are based on emotion and continuing to learn and grow, as are their own. They willingly stay with us to share in our emotion and to help teach us what we need to learn. Often they want to make sure that we don't repeat their mistakes, the things they ended up regretting and would do differently if they had the chance. It also brings them a great deal of joy to share in our lives, especially when we're talking about them or to them. It's important to stay open to the messages that are sent from those who go before us, those who are still a part of us. Part of my book's purpose is to open the living up to the spirits who continue to share in their loved ones' lives. Loving people who have died doesn't hold them here, as some think. It gives them life. They stay around us because we are what they consider utopia, their "heaven."

There is a heaven, a flawless place where we exist after we die. There are white skies and blue water that the eyes of the living cannot see. There are children running through perfect blades of brilliant emerald grass with sunshine bouncing off every strand of their hair. There are old men fishing on the same banks that they fished from when they were boys, with the puppy that died when they were small. Couples who were married for fifty years now look like they did when they were first married, as they stroll hand in hand down a path by a tree. It's all that and more.

Yet even with all that, it's not entirely heaven to those who've died because, usually, not all their loved ones are there. Try to understand: it's the flaws of the living, our at-tempts to figure out who we are, how to connect with others, and how to spend our time on earth that interests those who've passed. They want to see how our character stands up when we're challenged. They want to see their name-sakes move through life. They want to see children born and anniversaries celebrated, help the sick get better, lend strength to us in times of weakness. Parents who die still want to be there for their kids on the days they're needed most. Children who die want to see their parents, siblings, and friends laugh again and, most important, "feel" their presence and continuing love. So, yes, they have a beauti-ful sanctuary where everything is as it should be, but never forget that we are their heaven.

Whenever Laura's antennae quivers, I get very curious. It's like the universe is sending a signal that I cannot quite read yet. This post is going to be a bit rambling and some things may be way out in left field but the previous posts got things flowing for me. Thanks for @Keit @Laurentien2 @Konstantin re: the research on the earth changes re: "white sky" sources. Found this thread searching on the forum for "blue waters, white skies" that Laura wrote back in March 2014 when the Malaysian plane went missing.
Blue Water, White Skies; Malaysian Plane and Ukraine

Laura quotes an Australian article from 1912 (sorry I could not get this first part to quote)

"Anyway, getting back to the "Blue Water, white skies" thing: I tracked down the reference from the website mentioned above; I found it in an Oz newspaper from 1912:

The European summer just concluded has been characterized by unusually chilly and wet weather, and a peculiar atmospheric phenomenon described as a 'white sky.' This phenomenon was observed in North America as well as in Europe. Even when the sky was perfectly free from clouds, a space of 40 to 50 deg. in radius around the Sun presented this unusual white appearance. An observer in Romania states that in the middle, of summer, when the Sun was more than 12 or 15 deg. high, it appeared rather as a moon than a sun, and one could look at it with the naked eye with impunity. Moreover, at night, the light of the stars was dimmed, and it was impossible to see those fainter than the fourth magnitude; Vega, Arcturus. and other bright stars had quite lost their accustomed brilliancy. At Konigstadt near Heidelberg, much longer exposures than usual were required for stellar photography. Finally, at the close of the summer, floods were experienced in Southern Europe; in Romania it rained without ceasing for seven days.

The most probable cause of these phenomena seems to be the cooling of the gulf stream and the lower levels of the atmosphere in its vicinity by the abnormal ice drift in the Atlantic. Icebergs and extensive floes in large numbers were melting in the latitude of Spain, in the very path of the Gulf stream. Another explanation which has been suggested, is interesting as a speculation with regard to one of the possible contingencies of the earth's journey through space. The suggestion is that the earth may have encountered a cosmic cloud, the fine particles of which may have penetrated the upper layers of our atmosphere. It has been shown that such an encounter would produce charges of electricity at high potential in the upper atmosphere, and that storms and cyclones would be the result. Perhaps the existence of such cosmic clouds may be a factor to be reckoned with by meteorologists, but the white sky in the present instance may well have been due to the presence in the atmosphere of an extensive stratum of water vapour brought very near to the point of cloud formation by reduced temperature, caused by tho Atlantic icebergs. (The Register, Adelaide, Saturday, November 30, 1912)

Just looking into what was going on with the weather in 1912, found this on the Royal Meteorological Society https://rmets.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/wea.818:

On 25 September 1912, W. N. Shaw of the Meteorological Office noted several correspondents describing a peculiar persistent whitish haze which has covered the sky even on apparently cloudless days during the past summer . This phenomenon was reported across Europe, including the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Sweden. For example, W. D. Addison in Riga (on the Baltic coast) wrote: [during the summer] never once have we beheld a sky which would be reasonable to term blue. A ‘veil’ seems to have been imposed between us and our sky. Shaw commented: All observers are unanimous in regarding the effects as taking place at very high levels, well above the lower cloud level (Shaw, 1912).

Unknown to these observers, this ‘veiled’ appearance was due to fine volcanic ash which had been projected high into the stratosphere by the major eruption of the volcano Mount Katmai in Alaska between 6 and 9 June 1912. This ash would have remained in the stratosphere for several months, too high for any rain to remove it.8 Volcanic dust from this eruption has subsequently been found in ice‐cores drilled in the Greenland ice‐cap. (More information from the Alaska Volcano Observatory http://www.avo.alaska.edu) There may have been a connection between this eruption and the poor British summer.

Volcano explodes=white skies, cool, wet weather. I remember at one point the Cs said that all the volcanoes would be exploding.

That "blue waters white skies" was brought up in the context of Europe might be a clue. I remember the C's saying that the ice age would start over Europe first. A search of the transcripts turned this up in the comments from Session 28 December 2019 https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-28-december-2019.48106/page-19#post-843269:
The sentence in bold has had me thinking. If I could double-bold half of it 'and there will be many searching for answers', the positioning of that phrase relative to the cosmic forces reference is interesting. We could argue that many are searching for answers right now, relating to the 'chaotic and strange' things in our realm giving 'chills to many'. But the positioning of that phrase is separated by something else in between and fairly specific. My thought was, could the cosmic forces be related to climate change and a shift towards global cooling, which would be alarming to nearly everyone; that it was meant to be warming but instead is cooling -> could this phrase be a reference to a change in global climate? I would say imminent, but there is no other time reference other than 'soon', so perhaps 'next/following/after' the current things.
Interesting observation. You may be right. The "Ice Age" thread includes a post about a possible cold snap in Europe soon that could very well be a crop destroyer and thus lead to food shortages. We know nothing about what may come from the heavens, but that could be in play too.

And this comment from Laura in the context of Session 21 June 2014 which is good review of what the Cs had to say about ice ages:

So, we watched "The Day After Tomorrow" again and darn! It really depicts all the stuff going on with the weather now, only in the movie, it's all jammed into a short period, very dramatic, while it is actually happening more widely spaced in time and location; a more gradual buildup. But it really is freaky to see it there and then in real life.

The movie was based partly on Strieber and Bell's "The Coming Global Superstorm" which we asked about back in 2000.

18 March 2000 said:
Q: You also made a remark once that ice ages occur much, much faster than people ever thought...
A: Yes.
Q: Do we need to invest in some mukluks and snowshoes?
A: ??
Q: Well, what I am trying to get at is: should we start stockpiling firewood?
A: Maybe.
Q: So, it could be that fast?
A: Oh yes, and faster when in response to global"warming."
Q: When you put "warming" in quotes, you obviously mean warming in more than just an ordinary sense? Is that correct?
A: And/or not really "warm."
Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book about a "global superstorm." Is any of the information they have given in this book fairly accurate?
A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient.
Q: What makes it convenient at the present time for them to be "starkly accurate?"
A: Fits into plans.
Q: Plans for what?
A: Do we not know already?
Q: In other words: world conquest and the takeover of humanity?
A: Not as simple.
Q: What would make my statement more accurate?
A: Call it amalgamation.
Then, we watched the movie for the first time in 2010:

6 July 2010 said:
Q: (L) Okay, so in the next 5 years, what is the percentage of probability of the supervolcano at Yellowstone going off?

A: 58%

Q: (L) 58, is that it?

Q: (L) 58 percent. Well, that's more than half, but still kind of 50/50 in the next five years. (Chu) There was a question we talked about today about what would happen in the southern hemisphere... (L) Yes. So, if there was a global superstorm like in the movie we watched today [The Day After Tomorrow], what goes on in the southern hemisphere during such an event? The movie only showed storms in the Northern Hemisphere.

A: Less violent storms but storms nonetheless.

Q: (L) What about an ice age?

A: Ice ages grip the south somewhat, but the greatest damage is via drought, floods, and earthquakes.
Going back even further to Cs' earliest comments about an oncoming Ice Age at a time when what they were saying was impossible for us to imagine, four years before 9-11 changed everything:

22 Feb 1997 said:
A: VG mentioned the weather. Was that a bit "nippy" for you in central Europe in December and January, Arkadiusz?

Q: (T) VG mentioned the weather, and the changes in it. What was the name of that movie we watched up in Tallahassee, I forgot the name of it...

{T then spoke about a science fiction movie we saw. Aliens were here among us, and were plotting to affect the weather in such a way as to make the planet uninhabitable for us, but perfect for them. Naturally, there was secrecy and cover-ups. Then the subject moved to the cell phone towers that were noted in rural areas of North Florida. This then lead to a question about the cell phone towers. First part of question lost.}

Q: (T)...transmit to us and back... what can be transmitted? Can the negative energy be focused through these microwave towers?

(VG) And what was the correlation between the strange weather and the harvesting?

(L) Because we were told that the weather changes were due to the energy buildup of the wave. That was two years ago. And it had nothing to do with the 'harvest.'

(T) But it could also be that HAARP adds to it. (J) Ok, well, let's ask...

(L) Well, they would love for us to think that HAARP has something to do with weather. 'Yes, we're having bizarre weather. Let's blame it on HAARP!' because we're going to think about HAARP... What a perfect...

(T) Well, HAARP has a lot more to do than just the weather. They can put all the energy-based stuff that they've been experimenting on in one place, because they can do whatever they want, just by changing the frequencies... (J) Or, even just continue to mess the weather up, to continue to create negative vibrations, worry and uncertainty...

(VG) I guess the point I'm trying to get at is, are these weather changes promoting some changes in the physical body, that's making the physical body more 'harvestable?' (T) Could very well be. (L) Well, it's all interconnected, but I wouldn't say that one is the cause of the other, just to say that they occur... (T) But why, as we were talking about earlier, is all this weird stuff going on all through the media?

A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?

A: Yes, in its early stages.

Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?

A: Back up system.

Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?

A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.

Q: (T) Local and regional authorities can use the towers to track people, amongst other things. (L) Is the weather being controlled or changed or in any way affected by HAARP?

A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a fourth.

Q: (L) All right, I'll take the bait; give me the three factors, and also the fourth!.

A: 1) Wave approach.

2) Chlorofluorocarbon increase in atmosphere, thus affecting ozone layer.

3) Change in the planet's axis rotation orientation.

4) Artificial tampering by 3rd and 4th density STS forces in a number of different ways. ...

Q: (L) All right, were those given in the order in which they are occurring? The fourth being the one that's coming later?

A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except by instrumentation. Equator is slightly "wider" than the polar zones. But, this discrepancy is decreasing slowly currently. One change to occur in 21st Century is sudden glacial rebound, over Eurasia first, then North America. Ice ages develop much, much, much faster than thought.

[Discussion of new scientific theory recently presented that the earth is expanding.]

Q: (T) Is the Earth expanding? That's just putting it bluntly, but, is the Earth expanding, how did you put that? (A) Yes, that's the theory: the idea is that the continents move away because the Earth is expanding, and this is much faster than you know, than geologists were thinking.

A: Continental "drift" is caused by the continual though variable, propelling of gases from the interior to the surface, mainly at points of magnetic significance.

Q: (J) What causes the change in the axis?

A: By slow down of rotation. Earth alternately heats up and cools down in interior.

Q: (L) Why does it do that? What's the cause of this?

A: Part of cycle related to energy exerted upon surface by the frequency resonance vibrational profile of humans and others.

Q: (T) Now we took it off on a tangent. (L) Well, we need to wrap it up soon here. Is there anything further on this harvest, or on the planetery changes that we need to get to at this point?

A: Ask.

Q: (T) Ok, let's go back to the beginning of the session, when we were talking about the acceleration/expansion on underground bases in preparation for the harvest. Is that world-wide, we're talking here?

A: Yes, but United States is focus, due to particularly cooperative power structure profile.

Q: (T) Do we want to ask about the power structure profile? (L) No, we know what that is; they agreed to work with them. But, what I would like to know is what particular steps are being taken, what particular activities are being stepped up?

A: Acquisition, staging, testing of planned activity.

Q: (L) And what is the planned activity?

A: Control of absolutely everything.
Then, the following year:

9 May 1998 said:
Q: ...Okay. I would like to know
what the geographic coordinates, according to our current
grid system, that would frame Atlantis. I don't need the
exact shape, just a general box shape... the perimeter...

A: Like asking: "What are the geographic coordinates of the
North Atlantic Treaty Organization?"

Q: Okay, let me get more specific: the Atlantean land that
was supposed to have existed in the Atlantic Ocean... what
was the farthest north of any any part of Atlantis that
was in the ocean, that no longer exists?

A: It is "time for you" to know that Atlantis was not a
nation, land, Island, or continent, but rather, a
civilization!

Q: All I wanted was to have an idea of a land mass in the
Atlantic ocean that people talk about - where did it sit?

A: Where do you think?

Q: Well, I sort of think that the Azores and the Canary
Islands are sort of...

A: Yes, but many other places too. Remember, the sea level
was several hundred feet lower then...

Q: Why was the sea level several hundred feet lower? Because
there was ice somewhere or because there was not as much
water on the earth at that time?

A: Ice.

Q: Was the ice piled up at the poles? The ice sheet of the
ice age?

Q: So, Atlantis existed during the ice age?

A: Largely, yes. And the world's climate was scarcely any
colder away from the ice sheets than it is today.

Q: Well, how could that be? What caused these glaciers?

A: Global warming.

Q: How does global warming cause glaciers?

A: Increases precipitation dramatically. Then moves the belt
of great precipitation much farther north. This causes
rapid buildup of ice sheets, followed by increasingly
rapid and intense glacial rebound.

Could oceans be made bluer while the earth "opens up", since the opening up will increase the depth of oceans? Or could the ocean be bluer because there will be less sunlight, less will be absorbed into the depth of the water and thus the oceans will just look bluer?
https://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/oceanography/why-is-ocean-different-colors-different-places.htm

The Climate Change Effect
Over the past 50 years, ocean zones with depleted oxygen have more than quadrupled to an area roughly the size of the European Union, or 1,728,099 square miles (4,475,755 square kilometers), according to a study published in January 2018 in the journal Science. Part of the cause may be an increase in ocean temperature due to climate change since warmer water supports less oxygen. In coastal areas, phytoplankton blooms are suspected to be the cause. Phytoplankton may serve as the base of the ocean food chain, but as Feldman says, "Too much of a good thing is not a good thing."

On a map on Feldman's office wall is a marker showing where there is little human interference and ocean water is perhaps the clearest on the planet. In this region, off the coast of Easter Island in the southeast Pacific Ocean, the water is deep and remarkably clear due to its location in the middle of a giant oceanic gyre, or large circular current. Its central location means there is minimal mixing of ocean layers and nutrients aren't pushed up from the deep bottom. The purity of the water here, coupled with its depth make the ocean here appear a deeper indigo than perhaps anywhere else.

"The light just keeps going down, down, down; there's nothing that bounces it back," Feldman says, "Here is the deepest blue you'll ever see."

In the post from 2014 about blue water, white skies; Malaysian Plane and Ukraine, Laura continues:

Well, anyway, the point of this is: that at a particular moment in time, while two things were in the news: Ukraine and Missing Malaysian plane, I was working on some issues that brought the Blue Water, White Skies thing to mind almost like a trigger or marker. That then caused me to connect the two together which then made me think about a previous series of "markers" the Cs had strung together back in 1994:

Now, obviously, the only thing about this missing plane that could connect it to the above "marker" is that it is near-Pacific phenomenon. But it just struck me as damned odd to have an 'explosion' in Ukraine connected to a plane event. (The connection may be just my assumption.) And we all know how some of the Cs clues that are given far in advance often are like an "abstract painting". The same was true for the "Denver Airport Scandal" that I am convinced was a warning about 9-11. Many factors matched, and the outcome definitely did. What is going on in Ukraine could definitely be seen in esoteric terms as an "explosion" and, for all we know, the Malaysian jetliner has crashed somewhere.... and the military might definitely be involved. (Also, something may happen in Hawaii later, we just don't know.)

So, my attention was grabbed by this little series of thoughts that it is taking a longer time to write out than it took to think them. BUT, having said all this, what followed the two "openers" of that string of markers included mention of California seismic events, and we did, just in the past few days, read about a couple of strong earthquakes off the coast of California and South America.

So, as usual, take all this with a grain or three of salt, but it sure is interesting!

After this, Session 3 December 1994 string of markers is quoted in the post:

A: Maternal influences. Psychological anxiety. Mother daughter rivalry for male attention. Enough personal dilly dallys. Long message to follow. Pause: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!

I keep feeling that the California quakes are just on the horizon for humanity. And with that, strange things with the changing of realms/4D phenomena being more visible. These are two posts made by seek10 and Laura back in 2014 on the when Malaysian plane went missing. :
Re: Malaysia Airlines hunts for missing plane carrying 239

While reading Seneca's Natural questions, this text peaked curiosity
_BOOK VII, tr. John Clarke

Though the text is 2000 years old , written with so called primitive understanding, made me wonder whether he is describing the opening of the portals ?. Strangely, he is describing comets as a dirty snow balls just as our civilization asked to believe despite having fantastic probe's at the edge of solar system.
C's

Is it portal opened from meteor explosion ?.

MSM is actively promoting this missing Malaysian airplane story and promoting all types of conspiracy theories which normally they doesn't touch.

What also makes me wonder is how that list of "markers" the Cs gave very quickly moves to UFOs which is kind of creepy considering the disappearance of the Malaysian jetliner. And whether those UFOs are of the alien or fireball/meteor/comet kind is hard to say; maybe both.

@seek10 seems quite prescient in this post from 2014, considering that the last session, Session 23 May 2020 this was asked by Pierre:
L) Yeah. Next questions?

(Pierre) I have a few. They're along the theme of cometary bombardments, mass extinctions, and viruses. First question: How during those cometary induced mass extinctions did new viruses get injected? Three hypotheses, not mutually exclusive: Carried by the comet, materialized by the radiation caused by the comet, and upper atmosphere viruses carried down to the surface by the comet?

A: Realm curtain breaches by EM pulses.

Q: (Pierre) We have injection of new information via those materialized viruses. How do new lifeforms evolve? Example: Dinosaurs demise, mammals appear. This new form, mammals, did it evolve from scratch, did it evolve from pre-mammals, or did it evolve from surviving dinosaurs? Where did it come from? There were these new viruses, but where did the viruses anchor and develop these new forms of life?

(L) Well I can answer that.

(Pierre) What is it?

(L) Well, by the time the dinosaurs were on the eve of extinction, there were already pre-mammalian lifeforms. Proto-mammals. And that would be where they would anchor...

(Andromeda) Anchor and cause mutations.

(L) Yeah.

After reading this session again, the California quakes were in the forefront of my mind because I remembered watching something on youtube about a teenager named Joe Brandt. He lived in California, and in 1937 he "dreamt" of a mega quake in Los Angeles after he spent many days and nights in and out of consciousness after suffering from a concussion after being thrown from a horse: Is There a Real Joe Brandt?

In the dream, he mentioned the strong smell of sulfur prior to the quake. He also mentions a "leggy blonde" draped over a movie marque. Could it be this remake of Marilyn Monroe's life: Blonde (2021) - IMDb

Long post, few conclusions, but sure got my thinking and anticipating (so hard not to do!) going.

This "blue water, white skies" has exercised me to no end for years.
Below are some thoughts, but to begin with regarding the Sahara dust, Sahara is the northern part of Africa. That it has been stirred up at the time of BLM protests is kind of interesting, as the BLM letters are also found in BLue Marble, the Earth. From space, even though the blue color is also due to the atmosphere, it looks as if the seas are all blue, unless they are coved by ice, clouds or in the shadow of the Earth. From Earth, in daylight and close up the differences in the color of the seas is more apparent.

Looking up blue waters
Looking up blue waters: there are several places across the world. though they are not all equally blue:
21 dreamy destinations where you can see the bluest water in the world The following is similar but has fewer places, and the last list is only from Europe.

If red dust can come from Sahara and create a white looking sky, what about meteoritic dust?
If the
reddish colour of the Shara sand is due to iron, why might not an iron rich meteorite be able to produce a similar effect if it impacted and was turned to dust? Most meteorites are chondrites as they make up around 85 % of all falls. Among these 90% are ordinary chondrites that have varying contents of iron, but probably more than the average red Sahara dust, so what if the earth was exposed to a lot of meteoritic dust? The above Wiki mentions about chondrites that:
They are divided into three groups, which have different amounts of metal and different amounts of total iron:
  • H chondrite have High total iron and high metallic Fe (15–20% Fe-Ni metal by mass[22]), and smaller chondrules than L and LL chondrites. They are formed of bronzite, olivine, pyroxene, plagioclase, metals and sulfides and ~42% of ordinary chondrite falls belong to this group (see Meteorite fall statistics).
  • L chondrites have Low total iron contents (including 7–11% Fe-Ni metal by mass). ~46% of ordinary chondrite falls belong to this group, which makes them the most common type of meteorite to fall on Earth.
  • LL chondrites have Low total iron and Low metal contents (3–5% Fe-Ni metal by mass of which 2% is metallic Fe and they also contain bronzite, oligoclase and olivine.[17]). Only 1 in 10 ordinary chondrite falls belong to this group.
Cosmic rays and the amount of clouds
Another factor is that if cosmic rays can lead to cloud formation, then a spike of cosmic rays should be able to give even more clouds. Besides, an increase in the amount of cosmic rays might happen not only if the there was an objective increase in the space around the Earth. An increase of cosmic rays might also happen if the magnetosphere that protects the Earth was weakened and more cosmic rays penetrated more deeply than before and reaching our atmosphere in larger quantities. If the rays hit the upper atmosphere first would one have more high altitude white clouds.

Looking up white clouds
If the sky is white, the sea is really blue, and the white sky is not caused by some low level haze, then the white sky might indicate a layer of cirrostratus clouds over a blue sea. Cirrostratus are high altitude clouds. They appear more white than lower altitude clouds because they only consist of ice crystals with basically no remaining super cooled droplets of water. Here is an image where one can see the cirrostratus clouds in relation to other clouds:
1593042487531.png
Below is an image with a blue sea and some white skies, even though I have to admit there is also some blue sky:
1593042850115.png
This image has no blue sea but the sky is covered with a thick layer of high altitude white cirrus clouds.

What if blue seas and white clouds refer to symbols?
Country flags have symbol: According to this page: Argentina, El Salvador, Finland, Greece, Hondura, Israel,, Micronesia, Nicaragua and Somalia have mainly blue and white colors. Descriptions about the particular explanations of the symbology of the respective flags can be found on: Flags of the World Among the above countries, I have selected those that fit better with blue water and/or white skies:
El Salvador Flag Meaning:
The blue stripes represent the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea;
while the white stripe symbolizes peace. The state coat of arms on El Salvador's flag is based on the coat of arms of the former United Provinces of Central America. The coat of the arms shows a triangle which represents equality and the three branches of El Salvador's government. Inside the triangle are five volcanoes which symbolize the five former members of the federation, flanked by the blue of the ocean and sea. The triangle contains symbols of liberty, ideals of the people and peace, which are represented by a red cap, golden rays and the rainbow. The triangle also shows the date that El Salvador gained independence from Spain. Underneath the triangle lies El Salvador's national motto which translates in English to 'God, Union and Liberty'. The fourteen clusters of leaves represent the 14 departments or states of El Salvador.
Finnish Flag Meaning:
An old poet described Finland's colors as representing "the blue of our lakes and the white snow of our winters." The cross on the Finland flag is common in most Scandinavian flags, and symbolizes Finland's hereditary link to the other Scandinavian countries.
Greek Flag Meaning:
The nine stripes are said to stand for the nine syllables of the Greek patriots' motto: 'Eleutheria e Thanatos' meaning 'Freedom or Death'. but another theory states that they also symbolize the nine Muses, the goddesses of art and civilization. The blue and white colors represent the Greek sea and sky combined with white clouds and waves. The white also represents the purity of the country's struggle for independence and for freedom. The cross symbolizes Greek Orthodoxy which the established religion of the country.
Honduran Flag Meaning:
The blue stripes represent the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea.
The five stars represent the five nations of the United States of Central America (Honduras, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Guatemala) and the hope that the nations may form a union again.
Micronesian Flag Meaning:
The blue base symbolizes the Pacific Ocean
and the stars represent the four states that make up the Federated States of Micronesia. The design of the Micronesia flag has its roots linked to the flag of the former Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands. The colors of that flag were adopted from the flag of the United Nations.
Nicaraguan Flag Meaning:
The colors of the Nicaraguan flag originate from the flag of the former federation of the United Provinces of Central America. The two blue stripes represented the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea; while white symbolizes peace. A modern interpretation indicates that the color blue symbolizes justice and loyalty; while the color white represents virtue and purity. The coat of arms features an equilateral triangle which represents equality. Inside the triangle are five volcanoes, which represent the five members of the federation. The triangle also contains symbols of liberty and peace - represented by a red Phrygian cap, white rays and rainbow.
Among the above the Greek flag seems to me to be the best fit, but if the white skies keep coming the the former United Provinces of Central America, then they have a claim. The meaning of the flag was:
The flag shows a white band between two blue stripes, representing the land between two oceans. The coat of arms shows five mountains (one for each state) between two oceans, surmounted by a Phrygian cap, the emblem of the French Revolution. The flag was introduced to the area by Commodore Louis-Michel Aury and inspired by the Argentine flag. The nation also adopted the term "united provinces", used in Argentina's original name, Provincias Unidas del Río de la Plata ("United Provinces of the River Plate").

Colors also have meaning on their own. The Wiki explains:
Blue
Blue is a primary color. It is the color of the ocean and the sky; it often symbolizes serenity, stability, inspiration, or wisdom.[9] It can be a calming color, and symbolize reliability.[10] In the Catholic Church, the Virgin Mary is most often depicted wearing blue, to symbolize being "full of grace" by divine favor.[11] Blue is widely used for baby boys' clothes or bedrooms, although the reason blue is so strongly associated with boys is debated.[12]
About the Virgin Mary it is mentioned in another Wiki:
Our Lady, Star of the Sea is an ancient title for the Virgin Mary. The words Star of the Sea are a translation of the Latin title Stella Maris.
The title has been in use since at least the early medieval period. Originally arising from a scribal error in a supposed etymology of the name Mary, it came to be seen as allegorical of Mary's role as "guiding star" on the way to Christ. Under this name, the Virgin Mary is believed to intercede as a guide and protector of seafarers in particular. The Apostleship of the Sea and many coastal churches are named Stella Maris or Star of the Sea.
Returning to the Wiki about colors:
White
White most often symbolizes perfection, faith, innocence, softness, and cleanliness.[20] Brides often wear white dresses to symbolize virginity or purity.[21]

Summary of thoughts on blue waters and white skies:
Some seas are more blue than others. From space they can all appear blue.
If the sand from Sahara, coloured red by irion, can create a white looking sky, could the same be caused by meteoritic dust?
If more cosmic rays can give rise to more clouds, might more cosmic rays reaching the upper layers of the atmosphere create more white skies?
If blue and white is symbolic what about the blue/white flags? The flag of Greece is a possible fit for blue seas and white skies, but several countries of the former United Provinces of Central America fit if they keep getting the white skies like now with the dust from Sahara.

Back
Top Bottom