Session 4 November 1994

Telling someone to worry is almost completely pointless. Nothing good comes from pointless worrying. If I'm right in assuming you said that meaning to make me reflect on how obnoxious my attitude was, yes, I did, and I don't see a reason to change.

Telling someone to worry is almost completely pointless. Nothing good comes from pointless worrying. If I'm right in assuming you said that meaning to make me reflect on how obnoxious my attitude was, yes, I did, and I don't see a reason to change.

I agree that worrying is many times something we do that is "pointless" unless we are talking about a situation that can have negative consequences and just say I'm not going to worry about that; then maybe we should worry to the point of making adjustments for a more positive outcome. Worrying in and of itself I think as you say is "pointless".

I wasn't saying or thinking you were obnoxious so your assumption is not correct in this case. If you were not trying to be obnoxious then I don't "see a reason to change" either. Just reflecting is sometimes useful I think but sometimes it gets me in trouble. I make wrong assumptions as much as anybody. Clear communication is really difficult in text I think.

I think I probably was hoping you might "reflect" on your original "aryans" and "outcalls" question but I really didn't want to "make" you reflect or change your opinion just because I may have a different view.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what book exactly are they referring to?

I did search "the net" repeatedly for any book relating to the mentioned 1967 US military engineer investigation into the pyramid of Giza with zero results. Had the question which book is refered to by the C's or where to find this information ever been answered?

Back
Top Bottom