Session 4 November 1995

This would be a intriguing idea. I have so many things I would like to change in the past - I am sure many others would too, but I suspect it is not that easy. I think decisions that we have made (in the past) have had repercussions that have affected us in the present and made us who we are now. If we were able to alter all those wrong or bad decisions we might not recognise ourselves in the here and now. If I had the choice I would go back to the age of 6 and make one change that would alter every aspect of my life for the rest of my life but who would I end up as and would I like her? Who knows.
Maybe this will help to grasp an idea, from session 4-january-1997

Q: (L) And, can infinite numbers of "dimensions" exist within each level of density, even if temporary?

A: Yes. If you want to go back and change "history," either for individuals or for universal perception, you must first create an alternate universe to do it. Your 4th density STS "friends" have been doing this a lot.

Q: (L) If you, being a general term, create an alternate universe, does the former one continue to exist, or does the former one merge into the new one?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If the former one continues to exist, does it exist and evolve on its own, disassociated with the second one, or this offshoot?

A: Clarify.

Q: (T) The universe you are in: you are going along and say, "I think I will create a new Universe." You do it, and move to it, and you bring your universe with you. That is the merging of realities. But, when you move to the new universe, you are no longer in the original one which continues along on its own. The pattern of the old universe, you bring into the new one, and when you become part of the new universe you have just created, you are no longer part of the old one you just left. It just goes along with everybody else there. (L) Is this correct?

A: Sort of... remember, one can create all ranges of types of alternate possibilities.

Q: (L) So you could create a new universe with a new "past," even?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, in that way, both actually occur and you can change the whole thing?

A: When merged, the former never existed.

Q: (T) Not for the person creating the new universe, but the former will continue for everybody else.

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, for the person creating a new universe, the former never existed, but the other beings who are satisfied with that old universe, and "go" with it, are still continuing along as though...

A: Your 3rd density mind restrictions limit the scope of your comprehension in this area.

Q: (L) If you decide you don't like your present universe, and you work like crazy to learn how to create a new one, and you do it, do you, essentially, forget that you did this? And why you did this? And forget the other universe?

A: If you wish.

Q: (L) So you can or you can't... (T) Going by what you just said: "an unhappy universe," is that because your perceiving the universe you are in as being unhappy because that is the way you are and where you are at, in terms of learning, and by creating a new universe, you are simply wishing to change the way the universe is around you, and really its not the universe that has a problem, but you...

A: Off track.

Q: (L) So, the universe you are in, is what it is, and you are in it for some reason... (T) You're in it to learn lessons... just to change the universe because you don't want to learn the lessons you've chosen to learn... (L) Or, you have learned them and thereby CAN change the universe... (T) When you learn, you just move on automatically, you don't have to change the universe. The universe will change for you.

A: Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Is deja vu a result of some sensation of the universe having changed?

A: Or... some sensation of reality bridging.

Q: (T) As you move into the new one, you have leftovers?

A: No.

Q: (L) What is reality bridging?

A: What does it sound like?

Q: (L) Is it somewhat like merging universes? (T) A bridge is something you put between two things...

A: You wish to limit, wait till 4th density, when the word will be obsolete!

Q: (L) That still doesn't help me to understand deja vu as a "sensation of reality bridging." Is deja vu because something comes into our reality from another?

A: One possibility..

Q: (T) Didn't we talk about this? That it is a bleedthrough from other dimensions... that when we think we have been someplace before, it is because in another dimension we have...

Q: (L) If you are now in a particular universe that has been created and merged by 4th density STS, and there is still the old universe existing, and you feel a connection, or a bridging, because some alternate self is in that alternate universe, living through some experience... or a similar thing?

A: No limits of possibilities.

Q: (L) So it can be any and all of those things, and bridging realities of "past" and "future," as well. Is it possible to change the past within a discrete universe, or does every change imply a new or alternate universe?

A: Discrete does not get it.

Q: (L) Well, within a particular, selected one of the universes, can you go back in time, within that universe, change the past, and have it change everything forward, still within that selected universe, like a domino effect?

A: In such a case, yes.

Q: (L) But, you said that if you want to change the past, you have to create an alternate universe... (T) No, you asked about changing the past, and they said you have to create a temporary place to work from, a position from which you can manipulate the reality...

A: That is for specialized activities.

Q: (L) So that creating of an alternate universe was for special things, and not for a general historic change?

A: What was described is not the same as an "alternate universe."

Q: (L) It is a temporary file that will go away when you are finished loading the program. And that is not creating an alternate universe, but rather a temporary dimension...

A: Close.

Q: (L) In our particular universe, what is the primary mode? Are we constantly shifting and merging universe to universe, or is our past being changed and reacting like the domino effect... at least in the past few years... (T) But, we wouldn't know if the past has been changed because we wouldn't see it...

A: Measurements are inadequate.

Q: (L) How does that relate to my question? Which is happening? Is our singular universe being changed as in a domino effect, or is it continuously being merged with a new one and another and another... (T) What you are asking for is a measurement. (L) Is it that any and all possibilities and will and do take place?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) Can you clarify that any further for me?

A: No, because you would simply not grasp it.

Q: (T) It is part of the infrastructure of the universe which we are in no way capable of understanding at this point. We can't even get quarks right.

Q: (L) Are the words "universe" and "dimension" synonymous?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) In what sense yes?

A: For you, these are "grey" areas, and no matter how hard you try, until your perception shifts fundamentally, you ain't gonna get it!

As I understand, we can do (With knowledge), a new universe with a reality we please, merging the new universe/reality altered as we like with the former one (Original Universe) and create a new reality.

It is a very interesting topic

Maybe this will help to grasp an idea, from session 4-january-1997

As I understand, we can do (With knowledge), a new universe with a reality we please, merging the new universe/reality altered as we like with the former one (Original Universe) and create a new reality.

It is a very interesting topic
A very interesting topic, DreamGod, not so say mind-blowing!

I wonder about changing the past, if we infringe on free will of others. I suspect not. But contemplating how I feel about changing histories is a big one. To avoid one's own suffering? or the suffering of others? To learn lessons faster?

The Lizzies so far have been changing history here witih no obvious ill effect for them. Just the perpetuation of our slave state. Which as I understand it, we agreed to, unwittingly. Now that's something I wonder if someone has changed and not fallen for the original dissembling temptation! If humans of the time were to have said 'thanks awfully, but not at this time'.

If free will underlies it all and there is balance, wouldn't it be no matter what you erase and replace is going to follow the basic trajectory.

Though I've been reading transcripts, forum, books over a two year period, I am so new! Was thinking today I'm glad I found this place here when I was about 72 and I still, I believe, have more years of life. Mind you it looks like we will all be extremely busy as things move forward... heat up ... merge.

A very interesting topic, DreamGod, not so say mind-blowing!

I wonder about changing the past, if we infringe on free will of others. I suspect not. But contemplating how I feel about changing histories is a big one. To avoid one's own suffering? or the suffering of others? To learn lessons faster?

The Lizzies so far have been changing history here witih no obvious ill effect for them. Just the perpetuation of our slave state. Which as I understand it, we agreed to, unwittingly. Now that's something I wonder if someone has changed and not fallen for the original dissembling temptation! If humans of the time were to have said 'thanks awfully, but not at this time'.

If free will underlies it all and there is balance, wouldn't it be no matter what you erase and replace is going to follow the basic trajectory.

Though I've been reading transcripts, forum, books over a two year period, I am so new! Was thinking today I'm glad I found this place here when I was about 72 and I still, I believe, have more years of life. Mind you it looks like we will all be extremely busy as things move forward... heat up ... merge.
From same session

Q: (L) If you, being a general term, create an alternate universe, does the former one continue to exist, or does the former one merge into the new one?

A: Both.
With this statement, I guess the Main thing is that nothing can be undone, there is no undo button. The "Former Universe" with our past will continue as it has always been, but instead, we created a new one with a new reality for our own .

So, if a person can go back-in-time in he's own universe (like same timeline) and change the past, the "Original Universe" still goes, continue to exist without him, but the "New Universe" (with the new past) merge with the "copy" of the former and everything change for that person, nobody will know but him (I guess).

But as I said, there is no way of go back and undo something; this is more like to create a new reality with a past that satisfied "The Crator"

From same session

With this statement, I guess the Main thing is that nothing can be undone, there is no undo button. The "Former Universe" with our past will continue as it has always been, but instead, we created a new one with a new reality for our own .

So, if a person can go back-in-time in he's own universe (like same timeline) and change the past, the "Original Universe" still goes, continue to exist without him, but the "New Universe" (with the new past) merge with the "copy" of the former and everything change for that person, nobody will know but him (I guess).

But as I said, there is no way of go back and undo something; this is more like to create a new reality with a past that satisfied "The Crator"

This way we dont interfere with the free will of others, they continue in the former universe with their own lessons to learn. For the Creator, he will continue in the new universe learning his lessons or rewriting his own history for the same purpose in learning something.

If for example, in 4D I can be at any time, it is possible to change things I regret in past

I don’t think anyone can go to 4D realm any time, just because person want to be there.
And probably some few people achieved in history of the time, because one’s life long hard working.

A: Now, blockbuster for you: 3rd level beings who reach total STO profile automatically and instantaneously go to 4th level at moment achieved!

Q: (T) They just vanish? Have people done that before here?

Q: (F) Yeah, I've heard of that. (T) Sure, people disappear that all the time. (L) Well, I don't think it happens that often, but I think it happens... (F) It has happened. (J) People disappear and you never hear what happened to them. (F) There have been cases where people have suddenly vanished, where a flash of light has just hit them and Poof! (T) Like spontaneous combustion... (F) No... (J) Not spontaneous combustion because the body is left behind. (F) There have been cases where people were actually sitting with other people and suddenly everybody present suddenly sees a blinding flash of light and that person is Spffft! Gonzerooni! (L) Gonzerooni? (F) Once and for all! (T) I want to ask this question, if it has already been asked, somebody stop me, what is the total STO profile? (L) Total lack of concern for self.

Q: (L) So, in other words, you don't do anything or think anything in terms of fulfilling or doing for self. You always think in terms of doing or fulfilling for others

I don’t think anyone can go to 4D realm any time, just because person want to be there.
And probably some few people achieved in history of the time, because one’s life long hard working.

Apparently, it's possible to go to 4th density whenever we want... if we have the technology! However, it may not be desirable.
Q: (T) When you talked about using the anti-matter they said: "Yes" you can work with it, but you are only getting it on one side and you can't get to fourth density side unless you have someone working with you from over there, you have to find a fourth density being to help you here... but you are touching it, you are at the edge of where you can go in third density... (RS) Will you help us? (Carla) Yes, let's be practical! [Laughter]

A: Terry did not give exactly correct answer. It is possible to cross over into fourth density from third, using third density technology. In fact, this has already been accomplished by various individuals and groups on a more or less accidental basis, the problem is "what does one do when one reaches fourth density reality with only third density training and experience?"

Q: (L) Could you, if we spent the time, help us with this training and technology?

A: Yes, but what do you intend to use it for? This is not like going to Disney World for a day, you know!

It seems like reaching the speed of light without disintegration is a way to get to 4th density.
Q: (L) If at the speed of light there is no gravity... (RS) There is no time... (L) Then gravity must be... (J) What keeps us in third density... (RS) The clue... But is the missing clue... are we discussing the missing point to go from the third to the fourth density?

Q: (RS) Then the point is valid. (J) Is gravity what keeps us in third density? (RS) So, then if you go at the speed of light then you are in fourth density.

A: Now, what is missing factor which allows third density and fourth density matter to achieve light speed without disintegration? Think...

here in Western Pa, we have one of these type portals. It is not made known publicly, like in NY, but the locals know about it. I've talked to some about it and a hunter who, while in the woods, walked unknowingly into it and ended up miles away, at the bank, near Kinzua dam:
Brand new video, with the video host filming portal in the woods. Within the portal entities can be seen. This is exactly like the one we have here in Pennsylvania, although I have not heard of ppl seeing entities within it.

Q: (L) OK, this is going to be a tremendous reality shock to us, in third density? (J) I guess! (SV) Well, New Mexico's not going to be there any more! (L) Well, now, how are we going to perceive it? That's what I want to know! Are we going to see a big hole in our world? Are we going to see a vast, empty desert?

A: New Mexico will still be there, but suggest review driving skills, for but one example!

[Jan's note: New Mexico's vehicle license plate does say "Land of Enchantment."]

Q: (T) New Mexico will still exist, but the perception, when you drive into it, is going to change completely, because you've moved into a different density?

A: Cooking will be fun too!
About 10 days ago in August I woke up and looked at the clock.

3:37am
Went outside. The moon was up.

Usually I do this for 40+ seconds to experience the amazing change of ionization in the night air :) as opposed to stuffy in-house air. Went back to sleep.

Usually, if its cool outside and I don't put a sheet onto my abdomen area, I need to go out in 1-2 hours again.

So I just take it granted these years - as a "biological clock" - when I wake up again, that ~1-2 hours must have passed again.

I woke up again. I look at the clock:

2:37am
Went outside. The moon was up.

Spent ~40+ seconds to breath the night air. :) Then went back to sleep.

First I thought its the cheap LCD clock bought on the flea-market, the display of which I had to repair, because flimsy electric connections made the numbers look garbled. But I stabilized the screen last month and since then - thinking about this time-anomaly - I was not able to reproduce this error. The LCD screen works flawlessly. No matter into which 'harder-to-see-angle' I turn the clock. How the heck could I have looked sleepily at the LCD screen and mix up the numbers at night?

Because the first numbers of 3:37am burned into my brain. I remember such things.

Back
Top Bottom