Session 4 November 1995

Welcome to the forum, Delores.

Please make a post in the Newbies board introducing yourself. Nothing really personal; just a bit about yourself, how you found the forum and how familiar you are with Laura Knight-Jadcyzk's work. :)

Nienna said:

Please make a post in the Newbies board introducing yourself. Nothing really personal; just a bit about yourself, how you found the forum and how familiar you are with Laura Knight-Jadcyzk's work. :)

Jadczyk, not Jadcyzk ;)

lux said:
Nienna said:

Jadczyk, not Jadcyzk ;)

Thanks, slip of the fingers there. :)

Kay Kim said:
Thank you C's, Laura, the Team,
After reading this transcript I understand about densities and 4th density STS aliens activities.
The summary is, the third and fourth density beings have constructed Bases in third density earth. And this Bases can transit from third density to four, and five density. Also 4th density beings constructed their own main Bases on 4th density. And this third density Bases are for 4th density being to move and operate in third density.

And now I have question about dimensions. I understand that this third density we living, have countless dimensions or parallel world, if so then, can anyone clearly explain to me that, Is there any other density also have dimensions too?
Everything is consciousness, so your point of focus is just that, it's not "everything" so these other realities have the same validity as yours ... there are several clues along the material ... for example the Cassiopaeos said That we would meet with our parallel realities, in this case they only mentioned the minturians ... in if beings 4D, the same the case of Laura and its eclipsing of realities in which it was with the spider-like beings.
oakwood said:
It occurred to me as I was reading this session that it is going to require a great deal of mental discipline to live and move around in 4th density. Since this is the realm of variable physicality. And then I was wondering what consequences wishful thinking could bring about. You could spend half your time just correcting your location. Like if you were walking down the street and happened to think of a camping trip you took to some lakeside, you could suddenly find yourself standing at that lake!!!

Well it has also been said that being 4D is more comfortable than being 3D (it's not hard to imagine if we compare ourselves with our 2D friends) ... and yes, they also said that we will have to get used to it and for this reason we would have assistance of SAO 4D To a greater or lesser extent.

Edit=Quote

Q: (T) It's an "E" ticket ride! When the word gets out that people can go to that area of New Mexico and experience true strangeness, it's going to draw a lot of people.

A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

Q: (L) So, in other words, this is going to create a situation where people on the planet are going to become very confused and upset over this situation. (J) Yes, have you ever tried going shopping in Moscow? (T) They're going to draw a lot of people when they find out that happens! (L) And being forced to expand their perception and awareness because of the anomalous events!

A: Imagine being an N.S.A. official and shivering at the prospect!

Q: (L) N.S.A. National Security Agency... Why would you shiver at the prospect...(SV) of being one of them? With all this going on?

A: Concealment.

Q: (J) In other words, trying to cover up what's going on!

(T) Well, they're not going to be able to cover up what's going on. That's what I'm getting at. And because of what's going on, it's going to draw people to the effect...

(L) If something like this happens, obviously, what they're going to have to do is institute some kind of martial law, so they can cover it up! Or else, they'll lose everything!

(T) They're going to have to restrict travel...

(L) Well, yes, we know that, but they don't!

(T) They're going to have to, at the minimum, restrict all travel through those areas. The only way they're going to do that, is either impose martial law, or come up with some kind of MAJOR disaster to keep people out, like I said, "buried, spent fuel rods are leaking contamination over NW New Mexico, no one allowed in." But, they just told us that those who are inside can get out. So how are they going to keep those who are inside from coming out, especially if they come out all over the world when they leave?

(J) People will be talking a mile a minute about all the stuff...

(T) People are going to find out, they're not going to be able to cover it...

(L) Well, they're going to find out about all the stuff. They'll be picking them up every time they hear about one, but of course, it will be like trying to move the bucket from leak to leak to leak... (T) From place to place, and it's not the only place it's happening! (L) ...and it's going to be leaking so many places.

So maybe all this coronavirus hysteria, all these blockages of people around the world are just an attempt to hide the fact that the Earth is moving into 4D NOW (before our eyes)?
What seemed almost impossible in 1995 - to block the whole world, block all countries one by one, an attempt to take control of all people on the EARTH, interrupt international air traffic, in 2020, in our time, is simply the REALITY in which we live.

So maybe all this coronavirus hysteria, all these blockages of people around the world are just an attempt to hide the fact that the Earth is moving into 4D NOW (before our eyes)?
What seemed almost impossible in 1995 - to block the whole world, block all countries one by one, an attempt to take control of all people on the EARTH, interrupt international air traffic, in 2020, in our time, is simply the REALITY in which we live.

There are a lot of instances where shipping of goods and other business related travels are still allowed. Also I heard on the radio today, canadians can cross to U.S. to visit close family members.

So if this is the reason it must not be in full effect to still permit people to move around but it could be a preparation. Or like it seems to often be the case, multiple cross purposes.

A: There are things "happening" under all cities.

A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.
I wonder if there's a little regional "blip" also happening in New York. I came across the following:

New York Has Its Own Area 51 And The Stories Behind It Are Truly Bizarre​

Anyone who’s been to the Empire State knows we can get a little wacky. There are plenty of weird places in New York that are off the wall enough to delight even the most ardent of cynics. One that we particularly love is the Thompson Park Interdimensional Vortex in Watertown: it’s just as weird as it sounds. The town has even erected a sign to notify visitors about strange happenings. The stories from this park are wacky as can be and definitely rival anything you’ve ever heard about Area 51. In fact, the park’s supposed vortex is often nicknamed “Area 51 of New York.”

Thompson Park in Watertown looks like your standard park for a mid-sized city.
service-pnp-cph-3b30000-3b35000-3b35900-3b35940r-8-700x504.jpg

It's got a playground, tennis courts, golf area, trails, and even a small zoo. Seems pretty typical and certainly not like it should be listed among the weirdest places in New York.
service-pnp-cph-3b30000-3b35000-3b35900-3b35940r-9-700x524.jpg

But what many visitors may not be aware of is that this park is supposedly the home of an interdimensional vortex.
service-pnp-cph-3b30000-3b35000-3b35900-3b35940r-5.jpg

It's believed that you can be walking through the park normally and suddenly be transferred to another area of the park. Some rumors claim people have disappeared and never returned.
service-pnp-cph-3b30000-3b35000-3b35900-3b35940r-6-700x499.jpg

As if that wasn't odd enough, witnesses claim that the location of the vortex moves throughout the park. There's no way to know where it is until you suddenly disappear.
service-pnp-cph-3b30000-3b35000-3b35900-3b35940r-7-700x502.jpg

Others claim to lose time or grow dizzy while walking through the park. The area has been explored by paranormal investigators, who say that there are very high electromagnetic readings within the park.
service-pnp-cph-3b30000-3b35000-3b35900-3b35940r-10-700x454.jpg

One thing that adds to the spooky factor is that the government code name for Nevada's Area 51 was Watertown... could there be a connection? You decide!
Untitled-76-700x498.png

Whether you believe in the Thompson Park Interdimensional Vortex or not, it may be a good idea to be careful next time you visit. After all, you wouldn’t want to accidentally stumble into Area 51 in New York!

Note: "It's believed that you can be walking through the park normally and suddenly be transferred to another area of the park. Some rumors claim people have disappeared and never returned." Of course, it could be made up. According to this article (can't access it fully) there have also been bigfoot sightings in the woods of St Lawrence County which is not too far from the park. Though, the C's didn't say there's an underground base in New York, the closest would be in Appalachia. They do say above that things are "happening" under all cities. In addition, bleed-throughs may not be unusual in New York (but I guess they can happen anywhere):

Session August 17, 2003
Q: (L) We're screwed! What caused the black out (in New York area)

A: 4D bleed-through. That's why it was more or less pronounced to be "natural".

January 30th 2010
(PoB) One more question: there were several events at the beginning of this month on the 9th and 10th of January around New York. At airports, there were radio frequency problems while a plane was making an emergency landing, and some other weird things like power surges affecting 3 states in the US. All of this, as one of our readers noted, was around the grids.

A: 4D bleedthrough.

Well, I dunno, I just thought I'd share, FWIW.

@Oxajil, here in Western Pa, we have one of these type portals. It is not made known publicly, like in NY, but the locals know about it. I've talked to some about it and a hunter who, while in the woods, walked unknowingly into it and ended up miles away, at the bank, near Kinzua dam:

It is little talked about how strange Pa is and especially SW Pennsylvania (although Kinzua is NW). Window fallers abound, Bigfoot, dogman, hyperdimentional panthers, ufos, etc.

As far as the portal, I do not know how far back in history the stories go; like if it was known to early American Indians. If a modern phenomena, one could speculate that the dam is generating electromagnetic energy to open the portal/vortex.

Thanks for the NY article....I appreciate that...

FYI regarding my post above, here's a local show that aired recently, Friday night, March 11th, and a post I did for one of my groups:

UFO sightings, Bigfoot, and Cryptid Encounters in Pennsylvania From: Researcher Stan Gordon

This aired last night. Stan Gordon (being interviewed) is from my area, The fella on screen, Lon Strickler, is from Central Pa. Most of the reports talked about in this video happened near/around my neck of the woods...and I've had my own encounters, with ufos over my house (and under the water of the Allegheny River by my house), bigfoot tracks in snow and one incident with the flying creatures that scared the bejezzus out of me.

In the begining they talk about these flying creatures, some are called Thunderbirds, but are seen in a variety of forms. In the early 2000s, I was walking to my car (can't park on the narrow street), when I heard behind me a wooshing sound that flew over my head, tree top level, I think, since my car was under a poplar and the thing didn't land in the tree, had to clear it or swoop upward. If you remember the 1st Dragonheart movie, that's what it sounded like, Draco's flapping wings. I didn't look up, my thoughts told me to keep walking quickly, don't run, to my car. I was filled with dread and thoughts said, don't stop and look up.

There's also talk on black panther sightings, which Stan thinks there's more than understood because some up close sightings had an interdimensional effect to them. My son's had some interesting interaction with them, where they were hyperdimentional.

More reports on other Cryptids in Pa. Here in Pa, esp SW Pa, this stuff is a regularity. There's also a lot of Dogman reports in Pa and that'd scare the pants off of me, if I saw one. Dropdown box gives links and info.

I was watching an old Art Bell interview with John Keel, and he mentioned Stan. [.....]

Enjoy! 🍿
CONT....

@Oxajil, here in Western Pa, we have one of these type portals. It is not made known publicly, like in NY, but the locals know about it. I've talked to some about it and a hunter who, while in the woods, walked unknowingly into it and ended up miles away, at the bank, near Kinzua dam:

It is little talked about how strange Pa is and especially SW Pennsylvania (although Kinzua is NW). Window fallers abound, Bigfoot, dogman, hyperdimentional panthers, ufos, etc.

As far as the portal, I do not know how far back in history the stories go; like if it was known to early American Indians. If a modern phenomena, one could speculate that the dam is generating electromagnetic energy to open the portal/vortex.

Interesting, thanks for sharing Zzartemis. I'm not sure it's a portal or vortex, I think a portal is a different thing (see also latest session and earlier transcripts about portals). Regarding people ending up somewhere else while walking or driving, that could perhaps be an indication of that area being 4th density or some kind of bleed-through (?) I dunno. Assuming these stories are true, of course. There does seem to be something strange about the PA area, creepy!

You live in a remarkable place! I will watch this with fascination.

Kinzua Dam: immediately, I thought of Buffy Sainte-Marie singing in a song, Now That the Buffalo's Gone' in which there is this verse about 'Kinzua Dam'. I never knew what it was about, and now after all these years, I do. She sings about a treaty being broken by Kinzua Dam.

I include the preceding verse as it helps for context.

"... When a war between nations is lost
The loser, we know, pays the cost
But even when Germany fell to your hands
Consider dear lady, consider dear man
You left them their pride and you left them their land
And what have you done to these ones

Has a change come about Uncle Sam
Or are you still taking our lands
A treaty forever George Washington signed
He did dear lady, he did dear man
And the treaty's being broken by Kinzua Dam
And what will you do for these ones

Re-reading this early session I am wondering if, given the last session (febuary 2022) which gave clues about Ukraine and the porthole (maybe wrong word?): if in the grand scheme of things these events (war) are not related to the actual downloading of souls in a specific area (BASE?)... Very interesting indeed! Thank you so much for your work and all of the information that you have been - and keep sharing... Don't know how we could live through this turmoil without the understadings that you have been so kind as to share with us! Merci!

Q: (L) I guess they will. (T) Well, I don't know, that's why I'm asking. (J) Their perception is going to change! (T) But, how can their perception change if they're not going into fourth density? (L) No, they said they are going in to fourth density! But they're not "going" anywhere (J) There will be no traveling involved. (T) We're not "going" anywhere, we're shifting our frequencies up to the next density, not moving from where we are.

A: Picture driving down a highway, suddenly you notice auras surrounding everything.... Being able to see around corners, going inside little cottages which become mansions, when viewed from inside... Going inside a building in Albuquerque and going out the back door into Las Vegas, going to sleep as a female, and waking up male... Flying in a plane for half an hour and landing at the same place 5 weeks later...

If for example, in 4D I can be at any time, it is possible to change things I regret in past?

... like something I said that I shoudnt?

(J) Where is Miami or Orlando on the timetable, that's what I'd like to know! (L) Interestingly, Jan just said something that keyed in a good question. If time is involved in this, is it possible that when something goes into fourth density, that if we were traveling to that area, that we would arrive in that area at a different point in time? And that we would say... (T) As we perceive time...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Very good question.

A: 4th density frees one from the illusion of "time" as you WILL to perceive it.

Q: (L) OK, if you're freed from the illusion of time, going into fourth density, would you then go into one of these regions and perceive a time period and sequence of events as you expect to perceive it?

A: As you WILL to perceive it.

If I Will to percieve that time when I said something I shouldnt; it is possible to change it?

... and start to modify my entire life, as I understand now it would be better for me, am I out of base here?

Great session by the way

Hugs for everyone :cool2:;-D

If for example, in 4D I can be at any time, it is possible to change things I regret in past?

... like something I said that I shoudnt?

If I Will to percieve that time when I said something I shouldnt; it is possible to change it?

... and start to modify my entire life, as I understand now it would be better for me, am I out of base here?

Great session by the way

Hugs for everyone :cool2:;-D
This would be a intriguing idea. I have so many things I would like to change in the past - I am sure many others would too, but I suspect it is not that easy. I think decisions that we have made (in the past) have had repercussions that have affected us in the present and made us who we are now. If we were able to alter all those wrong or bad decisions we might not recognise ourselves in the here and now. If I had the choice I would go back to the age of 6 and make one change that would alter every aspect of my life for the rest of my life but who would I end up as and would I like her? Who knows.

@Oxajil ,

Well, I dunno, I just thought I'd share, FWIW.

Thompson Park in Watertown looks like your standard park for a mid-sized city.

Reading through the article they note that the name "Watertown" was a code name for Area 51.

One thing that adds to the spooky factor is that the government code name for Nevada's Area 51 was Watertown... could there be a connection? You decide!

According to one Cs session names and their sound are used as "locators" for TDARM destination points.

Session 14 March 2015:
(Andromeda) I want to ask about this David Paulides Missing 411 book. There's this weird thing where when a lot of the missing people are actually found, they're found missing shoes and socks. Why?

A: Glitches in transdimensional transference. Recall that this process includes something like flipping backwards and inside out through the realm curtain. Sometimes the trailing parts do not reassemble completely or correctly.

Q: (L) The trailing parts being feet! You're going through a wormhole or something and you're being flipped over and turned inside out to go to the other realm. Then they send you back, and it doesn't always work.

(Andromeda) Maybe it has something to do with the rubber on the shoes or something. Is there any connection to these feet that washed up on the coast of California, is it?

(Perceval) We asked about that, but they didn't give an answer. They said it would come out later, but it never did.

(L) But it's interesting that you make the connection between trailing parts and feet washing up on the shore. Oh my.

(Perceval) The other thing about the Missing 411 book is that the people who are disappeared and found again, it usually happens near berry bushes. I was wondering what the...

(Andromeda) Yeah, what's the connection with berries? They're either near berry bushes, or picking berries, or they reappear with berries.

(Galatea) Why berries?

A: Convenient markers for TDARM type technology due to sound frequency.

Q: (L) Sound frequency of the word "berries"?

Q: (Perceval) That's how they mark places.

(Andromeda) Be careful how much you say it! [laughter]

(Scottie) "Put him back in the berry same place where you took him from!"

(L) That makes me think of Br'er Rabbit and Briar Patch story.

[See: Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby: From Brer Rabbit at Americanfolklore.net]

(L) Yeah, there's that sound thing. There were several cases of spontaneous human combustion where they had name similarities. So, there's something about this transdimensional business locating itself via words or names which have frequency relating to sound or something.

(Galatea) Does it have something to do with numerology and the frequency?

Q: (L) So it's similar. It has to do with objects and sounds.

(Perceval) It's the location at that level... a locating device.

(L) It's a locator.

It may not be directly related but I found it interesting.

Back
Top Bottom