Session 5 Aug 2009

Thank you very much for posting this session, Laura and I also wish a speedy recovery for you!

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.

This seems to give further depth to what was said about the necessity to remove emotional blockages and your earlier warnings concerning the dangers of hyperkinetic sensate that may be experienced while blending with higher-self/teacher/wave while still holding on to all the blockages.

re:

Laura said:
And just so ya'll know, when the emotional center does finally start opening and letting stuff go, you will KNOW it. There will be no mistaking it. You won't be writing saying "oh, I had this funny thing or that funny thing happen... was that it?" No, indeed... you will feel like you are in the middle of an emotional hurricane and need to tie yourself to a tree to remain standing. You may feel like your solar plexus has opened a hole the size of a dinner plate and the winds of the universe and time are blowing through you.

IF this happens to you, the important thing to do is to just keep saying to yourself "This will pass, let me just feel everything..."

And feel everything you WILL!

This is essential. Remember what the Cs said about The Wave?

Cs said:
3 Dec 94

Q: (L) What does this wave consist of in terms of energy?
A: Feeling.
Q: (L) This wave is feeling? It is a wave of emotion?
A: Hyperkinetic sensate.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: All.

Keep in mind that you are clearing this stuff in advance so that when the Wave comes, it won't kill you.

Laura and group – thank you for this post. This latest session gives me a great feeling of encouragement.

And to Laura, your courage in selflessly exposing yourself for the good of us all is an inspiration – wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.

I am reminded of this:

session 941028 said:
Q: (L) Well, my life seems to have been full of incidents of Divine intervention. Is this true?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this intervention?
A: To preserve and prepare you for work.
Q: (L) What is this work?
A: You are extremely valuable to all on your planet.

Thank you Laura and the team! That was an interesting session. I think after several months of going though the breathing techniques and meditation, the community involvement will be very significant, especially with the dancing. I am really happy to read about the progression.

Like always, you and the teams effort is very much appreciated. I hope you feel well. :D

Thank you so much Laura for posting this new session. As always with your gifts, this new one is a real influx of energy. And isn't that part about the coming breakthroughs thrilling? It will be more difficult now not anticipating when doing the exercices!
Well, I just hope you'll recover soon.

Laura said:
A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

This answer really stuck out for me personally. It always seemed liked dissociating, in and of itself, was a negative personality characteristic. In the above quote though, the C's seem to be saying that it's not so bad, IF used for the correct purposes. I never thought the ability to dissociate was something that could be wasted. So is it correct to assume that dissociation was something that we all inherently acquired in order to be able to "spend time with the higher self/teacher"? And that this "soul ability" was then re-directed towards the "futile illusions", perhaps by outside forces but also helped along by ourselves, with our attendant emotional programs? I'm not sure it would be so cut and dry, but the above comment by the C's certainly got me thinking.

Hi Laura and other group members,

I just now saw that a new session had been transcribed, and I wanted to offer a deep and sincere thank you for the questions that you took the time to ask on our behalf (particularly about Nostratic and Clif High, but certainly also those about Malta, the skulls, etc). I did not expect to see that when I woke up this morning, but it certainly made my day a lot more exciting and gave me a lot to think about (I hope these answers are helpful for others as well).

It is also very rewarding to hear about how the breathing program is perceived from 6D (I am behind the curve in learning it, but I am doing my best to catch up so that I can get in sync with the rest of the group who is practicing regularly). I also want to echo other members in saying thanks for doing this session even though you aren't feeling good, and it is good to know that part of the reason is actually positive (effects from detox) and that it wasn't all attack!

Thanks Laura & the C's crew for this session ! Best regards to Laura, I hope you'll recover quickly.

Question :

A: The next phase will be rebuilding soul communities.

What does this exactly mean ? I've already read some stuff about the fragmented 6D soul unit, so my first guess is that after reaching our higher centers through breathing and meditating, we'll have to reach the others individuals of our soul unit. In your opinion, does it involve something purely spiritual or "immaterial", through the forum or our higher selves for example (even if I'm not even close to know what "through our higher selves" does mean, but as the C's said, "patience" ;p ), or something like... well, a "physical" community in which members live together, or at least fairly close to each other ?

Thanks Laura, Ark , and group for once again stepping up to the plate ...................I had and an aunt :love: ( whom was also god mother, and has sensed passed )...she always to me represented the sto profile , of service to others. One of her kind words to here self ( DURING TIME OF STRESS , and more like burn out as she helped many ) was pazienza in Italian . She would use the word as means to muster strength at times when she was perhaps a little spiritually low she would also pitch one hand to the sky and look to the heaven's for a little extra help ...........to this day its a word I utilize when find my self rushing and or running low on Patience's ........or a ..........pressured decision making situation as if to stop take breath and be calm......stay level headed ...!

Thanks for another session Laura and others!

Perhaps a soul community is something akin to perpendicular reality?

I think a "soul community" is a community on earth where the people are connected at the soul level also. I got the impression that once the connections were made, the universe would move in ways to make such communities possible.

NSD said:
Hello! I am glad to see this session and liked what C's say ed about breathing and rest,
i can say that i was unusually tired from Monday i was sleep ed too much i couldn't help myself.

Have I found myself in similar situations, NSD. Isn't Monday the worst day of the working week, anyway? ;)

Didn't get that the whole program was supposed to be practiced also on Thursday's. Thanks for the reminder, it's today!

Laura said:
I think a "soul community" is a community on earth where the people are connected at the soul level also. I got the impression that once the connections were made, the universe would move in ways to make such communities possible.

That's pretty exciting. :D It would make dealing with the Contrary Issue a bit better in the long term too. Sometimes its better to 'just do it' than announce a time, I hope that makes sense...whenever I try to plan things, general law kicks me in the head. When I don't make plans or discuss them, things just flow.

Thank you Laura and Group and C's for the encouragement!

Quote from: NSD on Today at 08:45:58 AM
Hello! I am glad to see this session and liked what C's say ed about breathing and rest,
i can say that i was unusually tired from Monday i was sleep ed too much i couldn't help myself.

Me too! I have been sleeping so much and wanting even more sleep the past week or so - so I hope that means that healing is going on in this process. I never sleep THIS much!

A: The next phase will be rebuilding soul communities.

:) That is very exciting - great encouragement to keep working.
Thank you once again Laura and SOTT!!
Ann

Back
Top Bottom