Session 5 Aug 2009

Great session. Thanks for the 'vaccine' of hope. This is an exciting time, me thinks.

Hope you recover quickly, Laura. :flowers: Seems that the STS faction has nothing better to do than mess with us. :P

Thanks Laura & Co (including C's:),

First about Éiriú Eolas it's probably more important than I could actually realize it but I had serious of funny interuptions during breathing yoga like door bell ringing at 3:15 am, people asking me to open main door because they forgot the key (between 7 other bells), and that at the point of time when finally in right rhythm, coincidence??? Or after meditations, having weird and vivid dreams filled with numbers or melodies, is it another program pop up or something else?? I must say in last couple of weeks could meditate without problem and wake up with sudden understanding of problems that seems to big to solve night before but than having headaches for days and feeling like a crash test dummy?? So, thanks for cheering up:) this will really take lot of timeeeeee and patience for sure.

Related to the Kanthekkian (Nostratic) paleo language and Kanthekkian culture, could we trace it perhaps via ancient alphabets??? It is pretty funny to have 2 old branches of basic alphabets: one mostly found around Mediterranean area (Hieratic, Orkhon, Demotic, Etruscan, Phoenician, Vinča alphabets with presence of phonetic letters like: "DZ", "CH", "NJ", "SH", "SCH" but same could be found in Sanskrit, Chinese and Tibetan and another one branch: Eld Futhark (oldest known version of runes alphabet), Faliscian (pre Latin) and Carian up to: Danish, Scandinavian, British, Irish and Hungarian futhark and old Greek and early Mayan without complicated phonetic letters, same two branches could be found between Arabian and Indo Asian alphabets actually in their phonetic approach to the alphabet and it's pronunciation, it seems that going more and more to the past more and more these two branches become obvious, no matter on their versatility of the written modus or style it self, I was thinking about this for weeks and made comparations between historical alphabets (please compare mentioned alphabets and use Wikipedia because I can not download high resolution picture with 24 different alphabets from all around the world) , but than what is genuine Kanthekkian approach to the pronunciation of the alphabet and it's written modus?? Futhark family is generally oldest on the N or NW of the Europe and younger on S and SE of Europe. Hieratic-Vinča-Etrusca-Indo Asian and European is pretty hard to trace due to the fact of long history of some alphabets in one space like: 50000 years of Sanskrit tradition and lot of variables of different local styles of Asian alphabets, but similarities are obvious in Mediterranean circle and middle east. At first I was sure to vote for futhark as written mode of Kanthekkian due to the fact that pale and blond people in last 2000 years of written history actually used it (based on description of C's how Kanthekkian actually looked like) but than remember Maya do not fit in the picture of pale people:) or some funny blending happened in there.....,... Could we please have assistance with this????
Second what comes to my mind are most common ways of bodily disposals with their variants that comes hand in hand with different religious options: Monotheistic religions are concentrated on earth burial with variations: naked, wrapped, boxed, embalmed is pretty anomaly for elite or "sons of god-usually son of sun god" in polytheistic religions like: Pharaohs, Inca kings, Mayan kings and it's far east counterparts like Chinese emperors or Vietnam kings or other far east dragon kings, other variations are predominant for polytheistic religions like: disposal through fire: like prechristian, Vikings, Slavic tribes or Germanic tribes..... or Hindus, natural mummification is pretty interesting anomaly because used in diffrent ways: Siberian tribes had ice mummification, South & North American tribes had air mummification, Guanche and Tibetans had mostly cave mummification and Egyptian had mostly sand mummification. I will not continue with all kind of differences and variations of burial customs around the globe but there is something with rise of monotheism and sudden earth burial break trough actually like someone programmed ancient populus to embrace new restrictions (how other to call monotheism and all package that comes with it, please read C's transcripts related to monotheism especially Judaism for more understanding) and organized will to pile up bodies and hide them on one place under the soil, basically no more open spaces like caves and top of the mountains, perhaps it was much easily for body snatchers from 4D STS to get them for their needs if quickly disposed under ground, excuse me for this digression it is indirectly related to our Kanthekkian friends and its phylosophical-religious traditions and with it BURIAL tradition as one of most important traditions for any culture, for sure it is not earth burial but than what is it, where could we trace it directly, could it be fire disposal & cave disposal, there are so many differences what could be original one??? What do you think???
Last but not the least about Bosnian Pyramids, thanks for solving that, Semir Osmanagić invest most of his time and money on excavations and majority of people in Balkan area had pretty nasty opinion about his hard work I guess there are more of pyramids to be found across the globe just waiting for enthusiast and people with a vision.

Good Night to whole C's club:))))

The C's have such a great sense of humor!! :D Not sure why I found this one so funny...

Laura said:
A: Keep flushing.

Q: (laughter) (L) Was that a little bit of a pun?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Or play on words, or... I see.

Thanks to Laura and all for the session, and for asking questions from the forum!

It's really encouraging to hear that our meditation exercises are helping! :)

3D Resident said:
I wondered about EFT (didn't even know it was a formulated question to ask the Cs) and I wondered whether it should be used while doing the breathing program. Good to get a solid "no" on that one!

Yes, that is great to know we should avoid it. Thanks Laura and gang for asking :flowers:

Much thanks to Laura and the Team for the post!

This is all very encouraging from the C's to know we're making a difference in such a short time. I was a little disappointed in myself on Monday because I too was tired and passed out earlier than usual. Thank you for going the extra mile and answering our questions as well. Get well soon Laura ;D Your too important to us!

annp said:
Quote from: NSD on Today at 08:45:58 AM
Hello! I am glad to see this session and liked what C's say ed about breathing and rest,
i can say that i was unusually tired from Monday i was sleep ed too much i couldn't help myself.

Me too! I have been sleeping so much and wanting even more sleep the past week or so - so I hope that means that healing is going on in this process. I never sleep THIS much!

A: The next phase will be rebuilding soul communities.

:) That is very exciting - great encouragement to keep working.
Thank you once again Laura and SOTT!!
Ann

I've also been exhausted this week...

Laura said:
Q: (L) When did "name" die (where "name" is replaced with those provided in the list in the background section)? (laughter) They want to know when did Jim Morrison die, Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Natalie Wood, Elvis Presley, John Lennon...

A: Oh puhleeze! Does the person or persons asking these questions not have a few firing neurons to do research and draw conclusions themselves? These questions are so trivial that it actually makes our nonexistent jaws drop.

ZZZING!!!
i can't believe i've been zinged by the c's! ;D

but they are right of course - ever since i posted the questions i have kind of regretted it, realizing how irrelevant and trivial these questions are. :-[
sorry 'bout that. won't happen again.

thanks for asking anyway and thanks for sharing the session!

Laura said:
Q: (L) So, when everybody was doing their meditation and breathing, I was effectively deprived of protection. Is that kind of it? Unless of course I was involved with them in the same activity...

A: More or less.

Very interesting, Seems being united is realy needed also for our own health/protection in this density.

Thank you so much Laura and the group present in the session.

Laura said:
A: The next phase will be rebuilding soul communities. Wait. Message to all: Do not give up! Patience pays! It took millennia for the blocks to be created and put in place. You can break them in a matter of months! Do it!

This message reflects some deep need or spirit in me, that I learned to hide long ago (for some reason).

Although buried, I vowed never to forget it, despite the circumstances, and I have not yielded. Nor have I, and nor will I.

Ever.

I look forward to what may be.

Pryf said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) So, when everybody was doing their meditation and breathing, I was effectively deprived of protection. Is that kind of it? Unless of course I was involved with them in the same activity...

Very interesting, Seems being united is realy needed also for our own health/protection in this density.

I don't understand the "why" of this effect of depriving Laura of protection. Is the implication that we are taking some kind of energy away from her? My linear mind can't come up with another explanation. Anyone else have some insight?

Thanks Laura et al.

gaman said:
Pryf said:
Laura said:

I don't understand the "why" of this effect of depriving Laura of protection. Is the implication that we are taking some kind of energy away from her? My linear mind can't come up with another explanation. Anyone else have some insight?

My instant reaction on reading this was to feel overly protective towards Laura and quite concerned.....
These are probably mostly deep seated programs mind (twisting of natural instincts), and its probably even patronising/STS to want to do that without being asked (or even having half a clue how to).
Trouble is I've noticed I've been heavily under attack since starting the program too (or so it seems?)....mostly health issues, which is turning into a crash course in learning what I need to be aware of!

As to the 'why'....hypothetically if 'we' are all from a fragmented 6D soul group, perhaps the 6D group has been providing protection for Laura so that she can do what she can do. As 'we' are now interacting with 'ourselves in the future', they are at that time busy with 'us' and unable to provide added/group protection?
Alternatively (if that's too linear thinking) I seem to remember the phrase 'where the head goes the body will follow'.....if Laura is the 'head' and the body is busy with the breathing/meditation, perhaps the head also needs to be......otherwise its not in sync, hence the lack of protection??

In the end its probably not that important to consider the 'why' other than to trust Laura is quite capable of acting for her own destiny and as such taking care of her own protection, and to note that it is vitally important we learn to do the same. United we stand.....

Thank you so much Laura and all for this work and getting it all out so quickly. Especially when Laura is not feeling well. Trusting she has a quick recovery.

The message is reassuring and interesting stuff especially the part about "Out of Kantek vs out of Earth" I am gonna do some more reading about the Kanteks and found this article on SOTT "Hoagland, Hyperdimensions, Space and Time, and Assorted Strange Connections" when I did a search on the word Kantek on the forum. Thanks for the lead.

A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

This answer really stuck out for me personally. It always seemed liked dissociating, in and of itself, was a negative personality characteristic. In the above quote though, the C's seem to be saying that it's not so bad, IF used for the correct purposes. I never thought the ability to dissociate was something that could be wasted. So is it correct to assume that dissociation was something that we all inherently acquired in order to be able to "spend time with the higher self/teacher"? And that this "soul ability" was then re-directed towards the "futile illusions", perhaps by outside forces but also helped along by ourselves, with our attendant emotional programs? I'm not sure it would be so cut and dry, but the above comment by the C's certainly got me thinking.

Maybe the act to dissociate is neither a good or bad thing, just a tool. And it is more to focus on the way we use the tool that counts. As in it is not the action that happens to us, but how we react to that action that is important. Just my thoughts.

Doesn’t the assertion:

There exists a real ‘I’ which is veiled from the false personality consisting of fragmented “little i’s”

Describe dissociation?

If our thought loops are what we consider normal, then letting them go would be in agreement with:

[quote author=Wikipedia on Dissociation] an unexpected partial or complete disruption of the normal integration of a person’s conscious or psychological functioning that cannot be easily explained by the person. Dissociation is a mental process that severs a connection to a person's thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity[/quote]

RedFox said:
In the end its probably not that important to consider the 'why' other than to trust Laura is quite capable of acting for her own destiny and as such taking care of her own protection, and to note that it is vitally important we learn to do the same. United we stand.....

Thanks, Redfox. I think your views on this are very helpful. It made me uncomfortable to think that our attempts were adversely affecting Laura's protection. I'm sure as you mentioned some programs were kicking in and I'll look at that more and try to just be accepting and responsive.

Back
Top Bottom