Session 5 Aug 2009

gaman said:
I don't understand the "why" of this effect of depriving Laura of protection. Is the implication that we are taking some kind of energy away from her? My linear mind can't come up with another explanation. Anyone else have some insight?

Think of mental blocking and awareness as providing protection in an energetic way and all those forum members who "recognise the application" and who for that reason are united in some way in terms of their view of reality and community with Laura etc and then imagine all those people dissociating and being "zoned out" at the same time. Sounds like it could lead to a breach in the defences that awareness provides. Knowledge protects in all sorts of ways it seems.

I'm sorry Perceval but your answer confuses me.

C's Session 5 Aug '09 said:
Q: (L) A number of people on the forum have talked about the zoning out thing, the, ya know... while still awake seemingly, losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out. What is this phenomenon?

A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

I thought the 'zoning out' was a good thing showing progression but unless I'm mistaken your saying it disassociates us with Laura leaving her unprotected?

Pete02 said:
I'm sorry Perceval but your answer confuses me.

C's Session 5 Aug '09 said:
Q: (L) A number of people on the forum have talked about the zoning out thing, the, ya know... while still awake seemingly, losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out. What is this phenomenon?

A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

I thought the 'zoning out' was a good thing showing progression but unless I'm mistaken your saying it disassociates us with Laura leaving her unprotected?

Sounds to me that in that case person who is zoning out actually is not here, but more on some sort of "vacation". To make it short when you are zoned out you are not on the field and playing with the team, you are at the massage therapist, gaining strength and resting. Which of course affects the team’s play.

Maybe that's why protection is lower; you are not here and present but out there somewhere, spending time with your future self.

And as I see it zoning out has nothing with dissociation. Dissociations would be escape in imagination and one's own dreams and thus sort of wishful thinking.

But I am wondering why there is no any remembrance from that stage (zoning out) even subconscious or something like that. Maybe all sort of strange things that people see is that?

Hello Pete,

From what i understand, in Laura's question it says "...losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out." This is an important clue.
Somehow it makes sense to me that when a person is on "normal" awareness of self, he has control over the focus of his mental powers. So, maybe when everyone in the group is awake, alert and has awareness of self, the group's common intent, being and understanding adds up to form a kind of mental protection. I understand this as a kind of frequency anchoring or as a free-will shield if i am allowed to hypothesize.

The way see it, when a person "zones out" he looses his awareness of self, and experiences the dissolution of his usually concentrated and condensed consciousness into... everything.
A person in such a dissociative state cannot be asked to be vigilant in our usual "planes of reality" at the same time. Maybe Laura and the group should ask the Cs how many people need to be "alert" at any given time to provide the "critical mass" needed for a sufficient mental protection, and then you could arrange to"zone out" in shifts much like the Matrix movie where some persons were on the watch while others were "zoning out" in the matrix... Funny thought. :cool:

Just my 2 cents FWIW.

Thank you all
:)

Thank you Avala and spyraal,

I think I understand what you mean. I suppose its a good thing to zone on our own time for us to further advance 'so to say' ourselves but not when Laura and the Team are doing a session then? Or should we try not to slip into a 'zone' at all? I only ask because I really don't have much control there. One minute I'm paying attention to my breathing and the next I'm saying 'what happened?' For now I will practice staying in control more to see if that helps but thank you again.

Laura said:
A little explanation is in order regarding this session. As ya'll know, we planned to have the session on Monday, the 3rd. However, no sooner than I had announced that plan, all kinds of things came up, not the least of which was a wave of tiredness and feeling of being inflamed, including pains in the legs and feet.

First off, I wish you a fast recovery. You are certainly deserving of health!

I have found, on multiple occasions, that "one is less likely to be the fool, when one doesn't declare" and all kind of variations on that theme, most recently with my posting privileges suspended, here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12537.0

There is no implication that you are a fool, or anything of the sort. Merely that a declaration of intent seems to manifest a "smacking of the noggin". At least that is what my experience has shown me.

I would like to attempt a musical composition for the dancing phase when it starts.

Great work Laura, team, and C's!!!

Kris

spyraal said:
A person in such a dissociative state cannot be asked to be vigilant in our usual "planes of reality" at the same time. Maybe Laura and the group should ask the Cs how many people need to be "alert" at any given time to provide the "critical mass" needed for a sufficient mental protection, and then you could arrange to"zone out" in shifts much like the Matrix movie where some persons were on the watch while others were "zoning out" in the matrix... Funny thought.

That's definitely an interesting idea, but just from reading the transcripts, it all depends on what context the C's meant when they said:

Laura said:
A: Not exactly. You are, as always, the object of concerted attack. Best to ask your group to be awake and paying attention to reality during the sessions.
Q: (L) So, when everybody was doing their meditation and breathing, I was effectively deprived of protection. Is that kind of it? Unless of course I was involved with them in the same activity...

A: More or less.

Did they mean group staying awake during the sessions with the C's, like the immediate people involved with channelling or the group on the forum need to be wide awake and aware when the meditative sessions are going on...

It could make sense that when enough of us on the forum are 'zoned out' that it could lead to "letting the guard down", but then the C's also said:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, I had suggested to everyone that they should do it together - I mean, the whole program on Mondays and Thursdays. And then the other parts of the program as needed, especially the meditation every day if possible. Is that the best way to break it into daily practice and then weekly intensive practice?

A: Yes. And doing it on the same day leads to community building! But, you should be doing the program on the same day also rather than "chatting" with us. That is a separate thing.

So if the C's are suggesting everyone do it together, than does that mean any type of mental blocking or protection would be weakened or strengthened? Event though we are supposed to be aware, alert and objective at all times, if some of meditate while others dont, it may well lead to attack on the people who arent osit.

RedFox said:
Trouble is I've noticed I've been heavily under attack since starting the program too (or so it seems?)....

It seems to me that once I started the program, things stayed relatively normal, but once I committed to it, all of a sudden people needed rides someplace, unusual situations causing multiple trips to the store, or unusually difficult homework requiring a lot of time...anything to interrupt my breathing sessions. It's been a lesson in watching for and preempting attack and gaining some flexibility in my daily structure.

DanielS said:
It could make sense that when enough of us on the forum are 'zoned out' that it could lead to "letting the guard down", but then the C's also said:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, I had suggested to everyone that they should do it together - I mean, the whole program on Mondays and Thursdays. And then the other parts of the program as needed, especially the meditation every day if possible. Is that the best way to break it into daily practice and then weekly intensive practice?

A: Yes. And doing it on the same day leads to community building! But, you should be doing the program on the same day also rather than "chatting" with us. That is a separate thing.

So if the C's are suggesting everyone do it together, than does that mean any type of mental blocking or protection would be weakened or strengthened? Event though we are supposed to be aware, alert and objective at all times, if some of meditate while others dont, it may well lead to attack on the people who arent osit.

This is tricky.The 'mental blocking' part as far as I've got it was brought forth in Session 16 July and has more to do with the dances than anything else and so likely any attack, or better the counter-attack, was against the 'STS power supply' there. Perhaps we can give protection here, and supposedly an 'attack' is just lack of due protection in counteracting an external force (that is exerting the real, concerted, attack) and my take on it, hopefully, is that there would be no 'attack on the people who aren't'.

Now if people are zoning out while meditating, perhaps it's better to simply remind to stay focused on breathing, counting and voice during the Monday's and Thursday's sessions, and keeping in mind that it should be 'active meditation' not just meditation before bed time to better fall asleep. The guidelines to better focus while meditating are already into the breathing audio file itself, and paying more attention will make it right? :)

Quote from: Laura

A: Not exactly. You are, as always, the object of concerted attack. Best to ask your group to be awake and paying attention to reality during the sessions.
Q: (L) So, when everybody was doing their meditation and breathing, I was effectively deprived of protection. Is that kind of it? Unless of course I was involved with them in the same activity...

A: More or less.

I am seeing this in a different light than what I have read so far. I think the announcement of the scheduled session gave those seeking the opportunity to attack Laura, a window to attack. With many of those around her focused on the meditation/breathing scheduled for that day, and Laura more focused on the upcoming session, this could have caused the 'security fences to come down'. The collective defense that is created by the whole group was divided that day (OSIT) and that opened up the avenue for attack on Laura.

If the session had been conducted without any announced time frame, the group would have been focused on the session and the combined protection would have been there as needed. I am thinking that within the group, the C's are saying that all must be focused on the session, and fully aware for the protection of all.

I also think that both could be done on the dame date, so long as no announcement is made to open the avenue for attack. I may be totally wrong here, so correct me as needed.

FWIW,

gwb

I really should get started on those exercises. But those things you speak of with the malta and such was a big interest for me. I will surely be looking that up.

quote from Azur

Quote from: Laura on August 06, 2009, 06:32:50 AM
A: The next phase will be rebuilding soul communities. Wait. Message to all: Do not give up! Patience pays! It took millennia for the blocks to be created and put in place. You can break them in a matter of months! Do it!

This message reflects some deep need or spirit in me, that I learned to hide long ago (for some reason).

Although buried, I vowed never to forget it, despite the circumstances, and I have not yielded. Nor have I, and nor will I.

Ever.

I look forward to what may be.

I'm interested in what you've said. Would you mind speaking a little more on this?

Hello all,
Thank you Laura and the SOTT team for this knowledge and opportunity--I hope you are feeling better soon. I am having some technical difficulties receiving the Session Transcripts and some other forum posts in full--often the bottom of the page is missing and some of the replies are missing between one page to the next--usually 2 or 3. The August 5th Session is cut off after the first language question was answered. Turning the computer off, rebooting, and opening up the forum Cass session file again does not seem to make a difference. This is extremely frustrating--I want to know!!!

Would someone on the forum please post a copy of the full transcript of the 5 Aug session in a reply, or if the moderators think that will use too much space then will they please email me a copy? Odds are it will appear in full in the middle of a page if reposted. I would be everly grateful--thank you! Dial-up is the only connection I have available to me, (other than very expensive satellite). Do any of you who are more technically inclined think dial-up is the problem? I have heard other forum members mention before that some pages do not post in full--does anyone know why this might be happening and what we can do about it? Thank you in advance for your support. I went on a vacation recently and visited family who do not currently have working computers and got behind in the breathing practice discussions and was out of contact with SOTT news and the forum for over 2 weeks. Mentally I also went away for a couple of weeks and pretended that the world and reality was not what I have learned it to be from my association with Cass and SOTT, but I'm back now and eager to catch up. Thanks again for your help.
shellycheval

shellycheval said:
Would someone on the forum please post a copy of the full transcript of the 5 Aug session in a reply, or if the moderators think that will use too much space then will they please email me a copy?

I have sent a copy to you via Personal Message.

Back
Top Bottom