Session 5 Aug 2009

Thanks Laura! This was another great session.

From the C's:

A: The next phase will be rebuilding soul communities. Wait. Message to all: Do not give up! Patience pays! It took millennia for the blocks to be created and put in place. You can break them in a matter of months! Do it!

Q: (L) So, you're just saying that people should focus right now on doing the exercises and just be patient? Is that it?

A: Yes.

This is so encouraging!
Looks like we have a very real chance of doing something useful for everyone...

gwb said:
Quote from: Laura

A: Not exactly. You are, as always, the object of concerted attack. Best to ask your group to be awake and paying attention to reality during the sessions.
Q: (L) So, when everybody was doing their meditation and breathing, I was effectively deprived of protection. Is that kind of it? Unless of course I was involved with them in the same activity...

A: More or less.

I am seeing this in a different light than what I have read so far. I think the announcement of the scheduled session gave those seeking the opportunity to attack Laura, a window to attack. With many of those around her focused on the meditation/breathing scheduled for that day, and Laura more focused on the upcoming session, this could have caused the 'security fences to come down'. The collective defense that is created by the whole group was divided that day (OSIT) and that opened up the avenue for attack on Laura.

If the session had been conducted without any announced time frame, the group would have been focused on the session and the combined protection would have been there as needed. I am thinking that within the group, the C's are saying that all must be focused on the session, and fully aware for the protection of all.

I also think that both could be done on the dame date, so long as no announcement is made to open the avenue for attack. I may be totally wrong here, so correct me as needed.

FWIW,

gwb

I think that your analysis is closest to what was meant. Thanks.

Laura and Team,

Thanks for the session. I found the whole "zoning out" portion of the session very interesting. I hadn't read anything about this phenomenon prior to reading this session last night. But every time I'd do the breathing exercises and get to the Ba-Ha part, well, from that part onward I simply wasn't there. I'd come to, some time later, only realizing that the course and audio were over. :lol: And the only question I'd have for myself was "Where was I? Why did I miss the rest of the audio course?"

I wasn't sure if I was falling asleep at first. But when I'd "come to" I was fully awake and aware. Was as if I just popped back into reality. Idk hard to explain.

Thanks for this though

Thank You Laura. It helps me to know that I am starting to understand things a little bit better. I too want to thank you and the team for all the work you do and then sharing and helping the rest of us to learn and grow. I do hope you are feeling much better now.

I would also like to ask: If you had been working on the breathing/meditation that day with the rest of the group, you would not have been as open to attack, if I am understanding what the C's said. As I understand it, this would have kept you within the protection that the group provides against the constant onslaught you must face. I am thinking the combined energy of the group ramps up the level of protection for all involved.

Thank you again, all of you,

gwb

Thanks gwb and Laura,

gwb said:
Quote from: Laura

A: Not exactly. You are, as always, the object of concerted attack. Best to ask your group to be awake and paying attention to reality during the sessions.
Q: (L) So, when everybody was doing their meditation and breathing, I was effectively deprived of protection. Is that kind of it? Unless of course I was involved with them in the same activity...

I am seeing this in a different light than what I have read so far. I think the announcement of the scheduled session gave those seeking the opportunity to attack Laura, a window to attack. With many of those around her focused on the meditation/breathing scheduled for that day, and Laura more focused on the upcoming session, this could have caused the 'security fences to come down'. The collective defense that is created by the whole group was divided that day (OSIT) and that opened up the avenue for attack on Laura.

If the session had been conducted without any announced time frame, the group would have been focused on the session and the combined protection would have been there as needed. I am thinking that within the group, the C's are saying that all must be focused on the session, and fully aware for the protection of all.

I also think that both could be done on the dame date, so long as no announcement is made to open the avenue for attack. I may be totally wrong here, so correct me as needed.

FWIW,

gwb

Laura said:
I think that your analysis is closest to what was meant. Thanks.

Not to keep going at this issue but just to confirm, the 'group' that the C's were talking about then was Laura's group and not necessarily the forum group? I understand the protection part of it, I'm just not clear on what group the protection was from. I would assume Laura's group but I'd like to be sure. Sorry to bother and thanks again.

Pete02,

I was referring to Laura's direct team in my responses and not the whole of the forum. I am not 100% sure if I am correct on this, so don't take my word on this.

gwb

Thanks Laura for all you've given us. I can only imagine how powerful your will must be to continue giving so much when you are not feeling well.

I'm using your example as a model for myself. In my case, I'm setting a number of aims which all have to do with some aspect of integrity. It's exhausting because I can clearly see the influence that my false personality has had, (still has), on my life, and it's still seductive enough that I have to really remain vigilent so that I don't succumb to its pull. I get the sense that if I'm going to do this, I have to do it now. So it really helps to have some tools.

Breathing has always been problematic for me because of my history of asthma, and yet, I am able to do the pipe breathing. I practice it when I'm walking outside, and on later reflection, I can visualize the moments when I was walking and breathing so vividly that it is almost as though I were there as I remember them. It's like I'm experiencing moments of Grace: the world is so beautiful at those times, so fragile, so real.

As the Wave approaches, I feel this urgent need to become a good person in 3rd Density. And as I said, I am really, really tired. One example: I made a promise to someone about 20 years ago that I would finish a transcription of a talk she gave, and I never did. I found the tape, and the notebook in which I wrote down half the transcription. I'm hoping that the tape holds up so that I can finish it and send it to her. It really bothers me that I was the kind of person who would do something like that...

The prayer really helps.

I have yet to get to the meditation, but maybe I can do it now.

Thank you so much, Laura, for doing this and pulling us all together.

Thanks a lot for the session. Hoping a quick and thorough recovery for Laura.

Will definitely be patient and continue with the breathing and meditation. I'm doing the full program on Mondays and Thursdays, but also as many days as possible. I like doing the whole thing, including warming up, so I do just the Prayer of the Soul at night on a couple of nights a week either with the audio following Laura or by myself without audio. But I'll keep doing the whole program following the audio more than just on Mondays and Thursdays, as well as pipe breath at least once everyday, and see what happens.

I've also been zoning out for short periods of time, but it doesn't happen every session.

Also when we get to the dancing in the next few months, I was wondering if there could be some connection to the 19 year period discussed in Secret History (as well as other works by Laura) regarding three body systems (sun, earth, moon alignment), gravitational nodes, etc. And also movements / dancing in relation to the enneagram as mentioned by Black Swan in the Session July 16 2009 discussion.

Q: (L) What about this other dance that we found, these four guys doing this very slow, very unusual crane-looking dance?

A: That is as close as it comes!!!

Does someone have a link to the dance that is being referred to here?

Thanks for this session Laura and the team!

DanielS said:
spyraal said:
A person in such a dissociative state cannot be asked to be vigilant in our usual "planes of reality" at the same time. Maybe Laura and the group should ask the Cs how many people need to be "alert" at any given time to provide the "critical mass" needed for a sufficient mental protection, and then you could arrange to"zone out" in shifts much like the Matrix movie where some persons were on the watch while others were "zoning out" in the matrix... Funny thought.

That's definitely an interesting idea, but just from reading the transcripts, it all depends on what context the C's meant when they said:

Laura said:

Did they mean group staying awake during the sessions with the C's, like the immediate people involved with channelling or the group on the forum need to be wide awake and aware when the meditative sessions are going on...

It could make sense that when enough of us on the forum are 'zoned out' that it could lead to "letting the guard down", but then the C's also said:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, I had suggested to everyone that they should do it together - I mean, the whole program on Mondays and Thursdays. And then the other parts of the program as needed, especially the meditation every day if possible. Is that the best way to break it into daily practice and then weekly intensive practice?

A: Yes. And doing it on the same day leads to community building! But, you should be doing the program on the same day also rather than "chatting" with us. That is a separate thing.

So if the C's are suggesting everyone do it together, than does that mean any type of mental blocking or protection would be weakened or strengthened? Event though we are supposed to be aware, alert and objective at all times, if some of meditate while others dont, it may well lead to attack on the people who arent osit.

The situation of Laura being subject to attack on that particular session and the specific advice from the C's
Best to ask your group to be awake and paying attention to reality during the sessions.
kind of reminded me of story of Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane (also more popularly known as "Agony in the Garden") where the apostles started falling asleep when they were supposed to be keeping guard while Jesus prayed...

Greetings to you all, my beloved lives. Thou art That!

The changes I have experienced since starting Eiriu Eolas have come thick and fast. My whole domestic situation has blown apart, I have been living where I can, but I am now totally unsettled in this world. I have had many visions of a Holiness I cannot describe, and I have begun to see and act on psychopathic influences in my life and in myself. I cannot see what is next in line or how best to deal with it, and can only trust and rest in the knowledge and love of a great Being that I feel a part of. The mask is off, I yearn for real personal companionship and my now nightly dreams speak of a great community getting ready for something - a couple of nights ago I had a waking dream which is something I never thought I would experience. But it is not easy. I am just so grateful for this Cassiopaean fraternity, without which, I surely would be lost. Thank you all from the vast depths of this new Heart that has melted my old one away. It is 0530 here in Christchuch, New Zealand and athough troubled and sleepless, I have you to help me through. Enjoy the Eiriu Eolas, and welcome the changes. :)

shellycheval said:
<snip>
I have heard other forum members mention before that some pages do not post in full--does anyone know why this might be happening and what we can do about it? Thank you in advance for your support. I went on a vacation recently and visited family who do not currently have working computers and got behind in the breathing practice discussions and was out of contact with SOTT news and the forum for over 2 weeks. Mentally I also went away for a couple of weeks and pretended that the world and reality was not what I have learned it to be from my association with Cass and SOTT, but I'm back now and eager to catch up. Thanks again for your help.
shellycheval
Hi Shellycheval,
If you are on windows, try holding shift while pushing F5 to force a refresh of the page. I might be able to help you if it is windows- if so, send a personal message with your computer specs, including what browser you use and what operating system.

shellycheval said:
I am having some technical difficulties receiving the Session Transcripts and some other forum posts in full--often the bottom of the page is missing and some of the replies are missing between one page to the next--usually 2 or 3. The August 5th Session is cut off after the first language question was answered. Turning the computer off, rebooting, and opening up the forum Cass session file again does not seem to make a difference. This is extremely frustrating--I want to know!!!
Others have had this kind of problem with truncated pages, including me a couple of times. One solution is to select, near the top of a thead's page, "PRINT" - this will load a plain page with the full contents of the thread. Where the thread was truncated, this "print-view" was not (as truncated pages occur quite seldom), in my experience.

This problem is not Windows-specific, and may (read according to a poster previously) be Firefox-specific.

Csayeursost said:
This problem is not Windows-specific, and may (read according to a poster previously) be Firefox-specific.
Funny you should mention this. I've never experienced this 'full page not loading' before but it just happened to me recently on my laptop and I just started using Firefox a few months ago. I don't however experience this on my desktop. I wonder if Firefox has a conflict with Vista because my desktop uses Windows Media Center Edition and my laptop is on Vista?

Back
Top Bottom