Session 5 August 2017

First of all I'm really glad that the results of the recovery process is 46%, maybe just to remind you for the food that can help to rebuild the cartilage, and in the first place, that is the Gelatin made at home (from the bones,meat, the tendons, the cartilage etc.....) but it can be found also as dry powder because it has certain amino acids (proline, glycine lysine and so on.......)which you can see at this page
https://www.nutritionvalue.org/Gelatins%2C_unsweetened%2C_dry_powder_nutritional_value.html

and that could additionally help Stem cells to have enough "energy and materials" for rebuilding process.

Then maybe honey with pollen powder and Royal jelly-(Which is known for its nutritive ingredients in very small quantities and it is the top of everything when talking about bee products), these products contain almost everything what organism need (vitamins, minerals, etc...). Sorry if I misuse this section to talk about diet and nutrition issues.

I will also thank to other members of the chateau group for this session and above all because they are with Madam Laura and contributes her recovery.
And of course at the end thank you very much Madame Laura for this session.

Thanks for sharing !
It's a pleasure to find a new interesting session despite your health concerns.
Good recovery and blessing to all the crew !

Laura said:
Christine said:
Thank you so much Laura for making a session despite your tiredness, I had confidence in the healing of your knee and I continue to trust for total healing in a very short time.
And if that's what the C's were saying in the excerpt of the session and what Learner think ... a new birth ... it's going to be wonderful for you. :dance:

Thank you both for your concern!

I am feeling much better, especially with the Near InfraRed therapy. I'm really impressed by it!

As you can imagine, I'm really trying to baby that knee because I want it to regrow a bunch of lost cartilage!!! So, even though I feel better, and my brain is a lot clearer, I'm still not being very physically active.

Hola!! Thank you for this new session.

All this, about the new knee... is this a symptom of 4D transition? I remember the C´s saying that those passing through this transition "Will regenerate in youthful appearance..."

October 16, 1994
Frank, Laura, V___

Q: (L) Now, as I was starting to say, if, theoretically an individual was to develop in a natural way by making all the proper choices, and was to arrive at the point in time when the major transition is to be made, would that individual's body pass through into that heightened dimension in a physical state? Remember, this is just a theoretical person...
A: Of course.

[…]
Q: (L) And will those who pass through this transition as, say, 50 year old, will they have an equal opportunity to live an additional 400 years?
A: Will regenerate in youthful appearance.

Perhaps the new birth refers to the rebirth of Laura in 4D as result of her effort or work...it is natural then.

November 26, 1994
Frank and Laura, Terry and Jan

Q: (L) Are there any exercises we can use to help our bodies transform into fourth density?
A: Not necessary. It is the soul that matters.

Q: (L) Does this mean that if we focus on soul development, that at the time of transformation that our bodies will automatically be transformed for us?
A: No. It is natural process. No preparation is needed.

Q: (L) So, if you are meant to transform, you will, if you are not you won't?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) When the energy changes to 4th density, and you have already told us that people who are moving to 4th density when the transition occurs, that they will move into 4th density, go through some kind of rejuvenation process, grow new teeth, or whatever, what happens to those people who are not moving to 4th density, and who are totally unaware of it? Are they taken along on the wave by, in other words, piggy-backed by the ones who are aware and already changing in frequency, or are they going to be somewhere else doing something else?
A: Step by step.

Leonel said:
Laura said:
Christine said:
Thank you so much Laura for making a session despite your tiredness, I had confidence in the healing of your knee and I continue to trust for total healing in a very short time.
And if that's what the C's were saying in the excerpt of the session and what Learner think ... a new birth ... it's going to be wonderful for you. :dance:

I am feeling much better, especially with the Near InfraRed therapy. I'm really impressed by it!

As you can imagine, I'm really trying to baby that knee because I want it to regrow a bunch of lost cartilage!!! So, even though I feel better, and my brain is a lot clearer, I'm still not being very physically active.

Hola!! Thank you for this new session.

All this, about the new knee... is this a symptom of 4D transition? I remember the C´s saying that those passing through this transition "Will regenerate in youthful appearance..."

<snip of the tongue>

No Leonel, the new knee she is talking about is from the stem cell therapy.

(L) Okay, we got any other topics? Well, as you know, I went and had the stem cell therapy. I would like to know if my knee is rebuilding itself?

A: Slowly but surely.

Q: (Pierre) Do you want to know how many percent of rebuilding you've achieved? [laughter] Completion percentage?

(L) That's what the engineer wants to know: What's the percentage of completion of the rebuilding process?

A: 46 but soft.

Q: (L) It's very soft. It's not finished. Very fragile.

(Joe) It's like a baby's knee.

(Galatea) You're getting a new knee!

A: Yes

Thank you for those sharings. And glad to know that after the baby step, there a new one in the family the baby knee .

(Pierre) I have a question. Laura said that my migraines were due to compressed blood vessels in the neck due to a swelling. Is it the truth?
It's just an other perspective about migraines among others things:
A Caltech geobiologist Joseph Kirschvink, finally made the discovery of magnetic crystals in human brain tissues now known as magnetite. By using a high resolution transmission microscope he and his research team discovered that there were a least 5 million magnetite crystals in a thimble full of brain tissue each of which were approximately a millionth of an inch long. Kirschvink and his team determined that when these tiny magnets were exposed to strong electric fields they could readjust themselves and either open or force these channels shut. This magnetic quality would undoubtedly affect the health of cells and or its level of activity.

We may now perhaps hold a clearer understanding of the indisputable connection of the affect of the earth’s magnetic field on the human body; a necessary influence however to the sustainability of the human form. It was further noted by Kirschvink that these magnetite crystals could be more easily shifted by close range magnetic fields coming from electric blankets, hair dryers and MRI scans further increasing the risk of cancer. He also noted that the studies that had been done did not exclude other possibilities for the escalated risk.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,6911.msg222472.html#msg222472

A little more information about magnetic crystal and Joseph Kirchvink

So as said by Simon and Best a magnet placed in a alternatif magnetic field starts to vibrate to the rhythm of this one,
we can imagine how such potencial irritative focus can produce an inflammatory process in an area as fragile than the human brain.
This model can explain the causal relationship between the alternatif magnetics fields 50/60 Hz and some cancers ( the magnetic crystals are also in the breasts and others tissues) and also quite simply in the headhaches on people living under/near power lines.

http://www.maine.gov/mpuc/legislative/Reports/ATTACHMENT%203%20-%2011-30-13.pdf

Thanks so much for the session. I'm glad your knee is finally on the mend Laura and that the saunas are helping. Fingers crossed it also helps Pierre :)

:/ Well, FWIW, given Trumpy's situation, basically the same as during the campaign for the Republican nomination and later campaign against the other establishment figure, the Hillarious one, I thought this other 'channeled' piece was interesting, even if most of these things seem a little 'wishy-washy' or unclear at times... usually due to the people involved... and the difference in terminology, P.O.V from diffferent levels etc.
_http://www.transients.info/2017/08/new-earth-trumps-role-ascension-qhht-info/

[...]
During Trump’s reign it will happen?
UM, THAT’S WHEN IT’S PLANED FOR AT THIS POINT.

Ahum, well why during Trump’s reign in particular, is there a reason for that?
THE AWARENESS, THE AWARENESS, THE AWARENESS REALLY SHIFTS.

Because of him?
YES, PEOPLE ARE FED UP, PEOPLE REALLY WANT THIS CHANGE.

And is he….
HE’S A CATALYST.

A catalyst for the change?
YES.

So, what he’s doing, the decision’s he’s….
HE HASN’T MADE THE DECISION YET, THAT WILL BE CRUCIAL.

OK, so there’s still something coming up?
YES.

Is he aware that it’s……his decision?
NO,NO HE’S NOT AWARE.

A decision about what?
IT WILL HAVE TO DO WITH UM…NUCLEAR WAR. (said hesitantly)

OK, so a decision whether to enter into nuclear war or not.
YES.

And does it matter what decision he makes as to whether the shift happens?
YES, HE MUST, HE MUST SAY NO.
[...]
;) Entertaining at least, no? But it gets better... along the lines of ''don't judge a book by it's cover"... ?

[...]
Is Trump placed here for that reason?
YES, HE’S…HE IS A PAWN IN A SENSE IN THAT HE IS BEING USED BUT NOT WITHOUT HIS CONSENT, WE ALWAYS, ENSURE WE HAVE PEOPLE’S CONSENT, THAT’S THE MOST IMPORTANT, BUT HE IS SUSPICIOUS, BUT NOT FULLY ENLIGHTENED.

I was going to ask, is he a high vibrational being?
UM, HE IS, PEOPLE WOULD BE SURPRISED BUT HE IS.

OK, and he volunteered for this?
OH, VERY MUCH SO! HE UM, HE WAS ONE OF THE ONES EXCITED TO DO THIS.

So is he as high, and carries as much knowledge as Sally (not client’s real name)
HE’S VERY, VERY EXPERIENCED, HE HAS A VERY HIGH ENERGY LEVEL, HE VIBRATES VERY HIGH.

Cuz, many question the decisions he’s been making…
YES, THAT’S WHY HE IS PERFECT FOR THE JOB, HE IS NOT SUSPECTED.

So what difference does that make whether he’s suspected or not.
IT ALLOWS HIM TO DO WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO WITHOUT OTHER FORCES INFLUENCING HIM.

Can you explain that?
THERE ARE ENTITIES ON EARTH WHO HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS AND WANT TO INFLUENCE HIM TO FOLLOW THEIR AGENDAS AND IF TRUMP PLAYED HIS CARDS OPENLY HE WOULD HAVE A FAR MORE DIFFICULT TIME DOING WHAT IT IS HE CAME HERE TO DO BUT BY PLAYING HIS CARDS CLOSE TO HIS CHEST, BY THROWING PEOPLE OFF THE SCENT WITH HIS DECISIONS ALLOWS HIM MORE LATITUDE, MORE FREEDOM TO DO WHAT IT IS HE NEEDS TO DO.

OK, so it doesn’t just cause frustration and division in the country and the world?
IT’S ALL TEMPORARY, THERE’S A GREATER GOOD.

All right, well we’ve often suspected that, but then we also turn around and question some of the decisions that he’s making.
IT’S ALL TO THROW PEOPLE OFF HIS SCENT, IT’S A DISTRACTION.

Alright, so he’s quite a major player this time.
YES, VERY MUCH.
[...]

Trumpy?! Say it isn't so! :shock:

Laura said:
Christine said:

I understand very well, I had the same problem to the right knee of an accident some 32 years ago.
Is it related to your stem cell treatment and what the C's say by the birth of a child?

Well, now I have clear because I have seen pigeons of pigeons in the last week and the climate is colder and rainy than never by here.

session August 5
A: 3D is the most difficult due to presence of potential balance of consciousness and matter and thus duality.

Q: (Data) And the difficult part is choice. Is that correct?

A: Yes.

Thanks for this session.

I happy thay the knee's Laura comes better day after day!

Thank you for all the effort to give us facts so that we can learn and seek our own truth. What a great gift you give.
Bless You All

Christine said:
Laura said:
Christine said:

I understand very well, I had the same problem to the right knee of an accident some 32 years ago.
Is it related to your stem cell treatment and what the C's say by the birth of a child?

Hello Laura,

Is it my question is stupid that I have no answer?

Thank you for this new session!

I am so glad to hear that Laura is getting better. Btw I didn't find the session to be that short... ;)

Christine, I think you missunderstood that term Laura used: "I'm really trying to baby that knee ", it has nothing to do with the birth of a child, it simply means to be very very careful. Or did I get something wrong here?

I do not know Near InfraRed but I received IR-Therapy as a child, because I had chronical Sinusitis, and over a period of maybe two months IR solved this problem for good.

etezete said:
Christine, I think you missunderstood that term Laura used: "I'm really trying to baby that knee ", it has nothing to do with the birth of a child, it simply means to be very very careful. Or did I get something wrong here?
I also understood that in that way.
A person can also revitalize a part of the body by breathing deeply and while exhaling (or while holding breath, or while holding breath AND THEN while exhaling) directs the energy to that part of the body. I consider it normal and the first choice, cheap and accessible to everyone.
Some people may not know how to direct energy.
This is done by imagination - as it is already happening. This can be intensified by the power of will. Energy can be imagined for example as a white fog.
For example, imagine you breathe in energy and, when exhaling it, direct it from the lungs to some part of the body.
It is also possible to raise your hands and, in time of inhalation, absorb the energy in your hands and, when you exhale, direct it to another part of your body.
This is tested, it just takes a little practice at first.
Imagination is much used in the ethereal world. Eg. astral movement: Imagine being there where you want to be. This will be much more important later, but can be partially used now.

Back
Top Bottom