Session 5 August 2017

etezete et Mandrak : Merci pour vos explications et diriger l’énergie...

Etezete and Mandrak: Thank you for your explanations and direct energy ...

etezete said:
Thank you for this new session!

I am so glad to hear that Laura is getting better. Btw I didn't find the session to be that short... ;)

Christine, I think you missunderstood that term Laura used: "I'm really trying to baby that knee ", it has nothing to do with the birth of a child, it simply means to be very very careful. Or did I get something wrong here?

I do not know Near InfraRed but I received IR-Therapy as a child, because I had chronical Sinusitis, and over a period of maybe two months IR solved this problem for good.

I understood very well what Laura said. I do not think she did the stem cell treatment that for the knee.
Re-read the May 13, 2017 session
As Laura did not respond and you responded on his behalf, that Learner commented remains a possibility

Christine said:
etezete said:

I am so glad to hear that Laura is getting better. Btw I didn't find the session to be that short... ;)

Christine, I think you missunderstood that term Laura used: "I'm really trying to baby that knee ", it has nothing to do with the birth of a child, it simply means to be very very careful. Or did I get something wrong here?

I do not know Near InfraRed but I received IR-Therapy as a child, because I had chronical Sinusitis, and over a period of maybe two months IR solved this problem for good.

I understood very well what Laura said. I do not think she did the stem cell treatment that for the knee.
As Laura did not respond and you responded on his behalf, that Learner commented remains a possibility

Christine, could you re-explain to me your question/concern and provide whatever relates to it? I'm just catching up here.

Laura said:
Christine said:
etezete said:

Christine, could you re-explain to me your question/concern and provide whatever relates to it? I'm just catching up here.

Hello Laura,

I hope this will be understandable,

Q: (L) Am I going to have another child?
A: Maybe.
When they say "maybe" it assumes that it is not necessarily an IMO pregnancy

Q: (L) Male or female?
A: Female.
It's you

Q: (L) Is this to happen within the next year?
A: Open.
If I understood "open" it would mean that there is no specific date.

Q: (L) I am 42 years old. If I were to get pregnant would I be able to have a normal pregnancy and produce a healthy infant?
There are two questions and they answered that a "yes" certainly to the last question.

A: Yes. Your consciousness will soon give you spectacularly sharp, exact and correct information.
So, IMO, with your research and your information you will produce a new health to your body.

Q: (L) Now, several people have told me that there is a small child who is with me constantly, who is she and why is she here?
A: Next in line.
Q: (L) Next in line for what?
A: Birth.
If I understand what "Next in line" could say, if you follow your sharp research (which is stem cells, IMO) you are going to have a new birth.

I would like to know if these are kooky idea or not?

Christine said:

I think they are reasonable ideas. After all, we know the Cs are often very crafty in getting information through despite obstacles.

Merci Christiane et Laura pour cet échange passionnant...

Thank you Christiane and Laura for this exciting exchange ...

Laura said:
Christine said:

I think they are reasonable ideas. After all, we know the Cs are often very crafty in getting information through despite obstacles.

Based on my life's history and what is left of my body after 65 years of use and abuse, it seems that others are experiencing some sort of a rejuvenation as well.

(Andromeda) Is there any meaning behind the wave of birdies we've been rescuing lately, or is it just there are a lot of birdies this year?

A: General sign of the times.

Q: (Joe) Does that mean that before the planet descends into chaos, all the species go bonkers breeding and having babies?

A: Close

In terms of duality between consciousness and matter as noted within the transcript - I guess this exactly how matterial part tries to survive. Increase chances of survival whether it's 2D or 3D representative. Though I'm not a Bibble fan but it reminded me of an episode with a Pharaoh's dream about 7 wealthy cows and 7 starving ones and how it was interpreted.

Thank you for sharing the session.

Atomas said:
In terms of duality between consciousness and matter as noted within the transcript - I guess this exactly how matterial part tries to survive. Increase chances of survival whether it's 2D or 3D representative. Though I'm not a Bible fan but it reminded me of an episode with a Pharaoh's dream about 7 wealthy cows and 7 starving ones and how it was interpreted.

Thank you for sharing the session.
Yes, Genesis 41 is really interesting.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+41&version=AKJV

In the session of July 2010 the crew were talking about Ice Age and revolution, but seems that in that old timeline the cause of revolution was the oil spill. In this new timeline, after Trump election, there's a new cause: the Impeachment of Trump...or the assassination. However it is a sign of the proximity of the ice age.

Laura said:
Session Date: July 22nd 2010

Q: (Andromeda) That's an interesting... (L) Way to look at it. (Burma Jones) So then back to what Galaxia was wanting to know, is there going to be a revolution? Are people actually going to wake up and start... (Galaxia) And do something about it?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (Galaxia) Now that's what I like to hear! (Andromeda) Is it going to be a very bloody revolution?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galaxia) On both sides?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galaxia) More for the evil side, or more for the good side?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Perceval) Is it gonna be more concentrated in one particular area of the globe, for example in the US, as opposed to world-wide?

A: Yes. We have mentioned a 5D city on a hill.

Q: (Perceval) Is this in reference to the ice age in terms of the blame that people give to the government and that causes the revolution?

A: There are a few more steps before an ice age. Some of them not very pleasant.

Q: (Perceval) Earthquakes, volcanoes, economic collapse...(Burma Jones) Mass starvation. (Perceval) Plague. (L) Crop failure.

A: All of those and more.

Q: (Andromeda) Great! (Perceval) On that topic, is one of those steps that could happen to cause a revolution...

(L) Well, actually they're talking about steps to an ice age, not steps to a revolution.

(Ailén) They said before the revolution would start, people would only see the oil as a reason to start a revolution.

(Perceval) Yeah, I asked if the ace age was going to cause a revolution. (L) I don't think there's going to be a lot left to have a revolution once the ice age has begun! {laughter} Okay, so all that stuff like crop failure is going to lead up to the ice age.

(L) I would say that if there were crop failures, economic collapse, and so on, that those things would bring about a revolution and while you're in the middle of the revolution THEN everything goes kaflooey. That would be my guess.

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) So they said "all of those and more". Could one of those "more" things be any revelations about 9/11?

A: That may come too, but don't hang your hopes on "revelations". Rather it will be a change in perception by the public.

END OF SESSION

Laura said:
First session after a long health break. It was short because I tire easily these days, but just right to start getting back in the groove.

(Niall) Is the USA on the verge of revolution?

A: Close.

Q: (Niall) Close to a revolution, or...

(L) Close to the verge of a revolution, which is like a step away. I'm noticing more and more on Twitter that people are talking about revolution. It started probably a week ago, and I'm not sure what exactly triggered it, but something did.

(L) So they're trying to drive him out, so... It's just a real ugly situation right now, and I dunno how smart Trump is. I dunno what kind of advisors he's got. I know he ought to get rid of that son-in-law. Well, he can't do anything! The only thing he COULD do would be to call on the people to start a revolution.

A: Yes

Now through the years it seems that these are the steps before Ice Age:

• Frantic breeding of animals.
• Global revolution.
• Earthquakes, volcanoes, economic collapse, famine, pests, loss of crops ...
• Conflagration in the Middle East planned but with an unexpected result....(ISIS?)
• Changes in ocean currents.
• Changes in the gravity of the planet.
• Propulsion of gases from the interior to the surface, especially at points of magnetic importance.
• Global warming.
• The deceleration of the rotation of the planet causes the change in the axis.
• Dramatic increase in rainfall.
• Super global storms.

Q: (Pierre) I have a question. It's about the interface between information and our reality. You see, molecules have what is called chirality. Handedness. Left-handedness, or right-handedness. They're the same component, the same atoms, chemically they are the same. Just geometrically, they are different. They're like mirror images of each other. Those two molecules are almost exactly the same, only the chirality is different. But their properties are totally different: one can be a poison, and the other can be very beneficial. The only difference is geometry. So I would like to ask: Is geometry the fundamental interface between the cosmic information field and our material reality?

A: Very close.

When I re-read the session, and especially this part, TC Lethbridge and his experience with visualising pentagram around his bed:

I will just quote Secret History, because I cannot find excerpt from Lethbridge book(i think it's 'Power of Pendulum', but maybe I'm wrong)...
Quote from SHotW :
In 1957, Lethbridge left Cambridge in disgust at the narrow-minded attitudes of the scholars there. He moved into Hole House, an old Tudor mansion on the south coast of Devon. Next door to him lived a little old white-haired lady who assured Lethbridge that she could put spells on people who annoyed her and that she was able to travel out of her body at night and wander around the district. She explained that if she wanted to discourage unwanted visitors, she had only to visualize a five-pointed star in the path of the individual and they would stay away. Lethbridge, of course, was skeptical.

But, being an experimenter, Lethbridge was trying the visualization one evening while lying in bed. That night, his wife awakened with the feeling that somebody else was in the room. She could see a faint glow of light at the foot of the bed, which slowly faded. The next day the old lady came to see them and told them that she had come to “visit” them the previous night and had found the bed surrounded by triangles of fire.

Leaving aside whether or not we can prove this story to be anything more than a subjective experience, there are two important points we would like to make. The first one is that somehow, this practice of “visualizing pentagrams” seems to have a causal relationship to the appearance of the old woman in Lethbridge’s bedroom. It was almost as though the practice “attracted” the visitor, possibly even inspiring the wish or compulsion to visit. The second is that the visualized pentagrams appeared as triangles of fire. Theories of how hyperdimensional objects might appear in fourth dimensional space-time, or how four dimensional objects might appear in three dimensional space time, in mathematical terms, lends a modicum of credibility to this story. If the old woman had seen fiery pentagrams, we would not take such notice of the event. That a pentagon in our world might appear as a triangle in another realm suggests something very mysterious here. I am also intrigued by the possible relationship to the differences of these hyper-dimensional solids and the difference between the perspectives of the “triangle people” and the “circle people”. This is also a very important point related to the dangers of visualizing geometric shapes when we consider the susequent events that Lethbridge recounted.

Several years later, the old lady told Lethbridge that she was going to put a spell on the cattle of a farmer with whom she was quarreling. At this point, Lethbridge took her seriously and warned her about the dangers of practicing magic. She ignored him, and one day not long after declaring her intentions, she was found dead in her bed under mysterious circumstances. As it happened, the cattle of two other nearby farmers did get hoof and mouth disease, but the cattle of the farmer with whom the old lady was quarreling were unaffected. Lethbridge was convinced that the “spell” had rebounded on the old lady in some way. But, it was this event that led to an important insight for us here, which is why we have recounted the story.

I'm sorry if this is off-topic right now...

Balance said:
Q: (Pierre) I have a question. It's about the interface between information and our reality. You see, molecules have what is called chirality. Handedness. Left-handedness, or right-handedness. They're the same component, the same atoms, chemically they are the same. Just geometrically, they are different. They're like mirror images of each other. Those two molecules are almost exactly the same, only the chirality is different. But their properties are totally different: one can be a poison, and the other can be very beneficial. The only difference is geometry. So I would like to ask: Is geometry the fundamental interface between the cosmic information field and our material reality?

A: Very close.

When I re-read the session, and especially this part, TC Lethbridge and his experience with visualising pentagram around his bed:

I will just quote Secret History, because I cannot find excerpt from Lethbridge book(i think it's 'Power of Pendulum', but maybe I'm wrong)...
Quote from SHotW :
In 1957, Lethbridge left Cambridge in disgust at the narrow-minded attitudes of the scholars there. He moved into Hole House, an old Tudor mansion on the south coast of Devon. Next door to him lived a little old white-haired lady who assured Lethbridge that she could put spells on people who annoyed her and that she was able to travel out of her body at night and wander around the district. She explained that if she wanted to discourage unwanted visitors, she had only to visualize a five-pointed star in the path of the individual and they would stay away. Lethbridge, of course, was skeptical.

But, being an experimenter, Lethbridge was trying the visualization one evening while lying in bed. That night, his wife awakened with the feeling that somebody else was in the room. She could see a faint glow of light at the foot of the bed, which slowly faded. The next day the old lady came to see them and told them that she had come to “visit” them the previous night and had found the bed surrounded by triangles of fire.

Leaving aside whether or not we can prove this story to be anything more than a subjective experience, there are two important points we would like to make. The first one is that somehow, this practice of “visualizing pentagrams” seems to have a causal relationship to the appearance of the old woman in Lethbridge’s bedroom. It was almost as though the practice “attracted” the visitor, possibly even inspiring the wish or compulsion to visit. The second is that the visualized pentagrams appeared as triangles of fire. Theories of how hyperdimensional objects might appear in fourth dimensional space-time, or how four dimensional objects might appear in three dimensional space time, in mathematical terms, lends a modicum of credibility to this story. If the old woman had seen fiery pentagrams, we would not take such notice of the event. That a pentagon in our world might appear as a triangle in another realm suggests something very mysterious here. I am also intrigued by the possible relationship to the differences of these hyper-dimensional solids and the difference between the perspectives of the “triangle people” and the “circle people”. This is also a very important point related to the dangers of visualizing geometric shapes when we consider the susequent events that Lethbridge recounted.

Several years later, the old lady told Lethbridge that she was going to put a spell on the cattle of a farmer with whom she was quarreling. At this point, Lethbridge took her seriously and warned her about the dangers of practicing magic. She ignored him, and one day not long after declaring her intentions, she was found dead in her bed under mysterious circumstances. As it happened, the cattle of two other nearby farmers did get hoof and mouth disease, but the cattle of the farmer with whom the old lady was quarreling were unaffected. Lethbridge was convinced that the “spell” had rebounded on the old lady in some way. But, it was this event that led to an important insight for us here, which is why we have recounted the story.

I'm sorry if this is off-topic right now...

Balance,

I don't think it's off-topic since it is part of the session and the comments do talk about chirality which I think may be connected to polarity too. I hope I am correct in associating the polarity with chirality but a description in wikipedia mentions it as:

the entity's[odd term for chemistry?] geometry or its ability to rotate plane-polarized light, a common technique in studying chirality.

Your story of the old woman reminds me of one of the most bizarre situations that Laura and Ark had with a similar dubious dark arts inclined character Vincent Bridges who went to Europe and settled in Prague in the Czech Republic. He was kind of casting a spell against Laura and Ark and their mission I think.
There are these comments from only about 3 years ago:

Session 6 December 2014
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
I know I'm speculating like crazy here, but Andy Rowland lived in the UK and Vincent died just a few
years after he transferred himself to Europe. The reason this struck me so forcibly is because I looked
at pictures of Vincent posted in the guestbook of the funeral home which handled his arrangements, I
saw that there were pictures of him from way back right up to just before he died. In 2009, he looked
pretty normal and healthy. After 2010, the year he came to Europe and probably helped to instigate
and participated in the police investigation that we underwent that year, he just went downhill like
crazy. I don’t want to read too much into it, but it's almost as though he had come into contact with
something that really destroyed him. So that made me think of the energy field around us that has
been described previously, that those with dark or negative frequencies that encounter it, hit it like a
brick wall, so to say.
I mean, I know it's a long way to Prague, but still, we're on this side of the pond.
So I got to wondering if it could possibly be because of being on this side of the Atlantic where we are?
And I'm just wondering - speculatively - if there is any relationship between his death on the 25th of
July and our changing our reality by purchasing these two properties to enable our tribal unit strength
to expand in a definite way
? That's my question. Does that sound like a crazy question?
(Perceval) It's only crazy if it's not true. [laughter]
(Pierre) It's the beginning of superpowers!
(L) Is there any relationship?
A: In the words of the philosopher: You betcha!
Q: (Perceval) What philosopher said that?
(Galatea) That could also explain why people become so sick when they travel: because they're
entering into someone else's home where their defenses are lowered
. The frequency change makes you
weak.
(Perceval) So, some kind of "death ray" was fired from this house at Vinnie Bridges in Prague and it
knocked him stone dead?
A: Silly! There was in fact a burst of energy at the accomplishment of the aim and this resonated within
the planetary field. It was unfortunate that Bridges was configured in the wrong frequency pattern.

Check the news around the same time for other clues of both positive and negative nature!
Q: (Pierre) Was Bridges the only casualty of this energy burst?
A: No.
Q: (Perceval) They said to check the news for other clues...
Pierre did a search with the following results:
July 22nd, 2014:
John Blundell, English economist (b. 1952)
Johann Breyer, German SS officer (b. 1925)
Louis Lentin, Irish director and producer (b. 1933)
Robert Newhouse, American football player (b. 1950)
<snip long list of people who died that same time>

I is kind of interesting to realize that this struggle between polarities or chirality might have some serious effects on different realities I think. They were also thinking about "tribal strength" so I think that may be something to consider as well. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom