Session 5 August 2017

When it comes to knee cartilage problems like wear and tear, I started sensing symptoms last year, cracking sound in both knees and mild pain, especially day after physical strain. It is a result of wear and tear from training, and being relatively young 30 year old I started with some alternative remedies like glucosamine that helped but I did not feel much of improvement.

After reasearching a bit I found that protein collagen(main structural protein in connective tissue of animals) and gelatin(hydrolyzed collagen) are helpful:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-191224/How-collagen-pill-beat-arthritis.html

http://ergo-log.com/collagensupplements.html

So, this could be helpful.

I sleep on a pillow full of spelt which give plenty of silica for joints and bones, there's also this diatomaceous earth that feels good and cleansing :

https://www.sott.net/article/359600-The-many-uses-of-Diatomaceous-Earth

Thanks for information Nico, I ll try food grade DE, found it at ebay. It looks like another miracle cure.

Is it good to drink salt with water and then directly didiatomaceous eart on empty stomage or is to wait like half one hour, while drinking iodine? :)

Posted by: Corvinus
« on: September 06, 2017, 02:13:35 PM » Insert Quote
When it comes to knee cartilage problems like wear and tear, I started sensing symptoms last year, cracking sound in both knees and mild pain, especially day after physical strain. It is a result of wear and tear from training, and being relatively young 30 year old I started with some alternative remedies like glucosamine that helped but I did not feel much of improvement.

After reasearching a bit I found that protein collagen(main structural protein in connective tissue of animals) and gelatin(hydrolyzed collagen) are helpful:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-191224/How-collagen-pill-beat-arthritis.html

http://ergo-log.com/collagensupplements.html

So, this could be helpful.

Been a runner most of my adult life, something I enjoy. But then as I got up in my years my knees began to scream at me so I went on safari in the health food stores and came up with a product that contains hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate and something called patented biocell collagen. A few weeks on the stuff and the pain went away. Ran out and a week later the pain was back. Went back on the product and a week later the pain was gone. Been using it ever since. It goes for around seventeen dollars US for a thirty day supply in a regular health food store and may be had for less from other sources I haven't discovered yet. More information can found at www.drbvitamins.com. Might be worth a try. Anyway, thanks for the info Corvinus.

Laura said:
First session after a long health break. It was short because I tire easily these days, but just right to start getting back in the groove.

Session Date: August 5th 2017

Q: (L) Alright, what else? Anything?

(Pierre) Andromeda, you could ask about the wave of baby birdies you have recently rescued.

(Andromeda) Is there any meaning behind the wave of birdies we've been rescuing lately, or is it just there are a lot of birdies this year?

A: General sign of the times.

Q: (Joe) Does that mean that before the planet descends into chaos, all the species go bonkers breeding and having babies?

A: Close

Q: (Andromeda) Like before a really hard winter or something?

A: Soon!

I have a goose that lays since August 20, I do not know if this has anything to do with what the C's say, but it's not at all usual.

biala84 said:
Is it good to drink salt with water and then directly didiatomaceous eart on empty stomage or is to wait like half one hour, while drinking iodine? :)

Hi Biala84,

I don't completely understand your question. Would you be more specific? :)

I know my way of writing is sometime a little bit a chaos :D I was wondering if i can drink salt with water and then diatomaceous earth? The answer is yes :) Greetings

biala84 said:
I know my way of writing is sometime a little bit a chaos :D I was wondering if i can drink salt with water and then diatomaceous earth? The answer is yes :) Greetings

Hi biala84,

I would say Yes, at least from my perspective. I take Chlorella after drinking salt water and this is OK for me. Since diotomaceous earth is based on algae as well (here in a microscopic fossilized form as far as I know), it might not be a problem for you either as long as your body can tolerate them (some people in the iodine thread could not tolerate Chlorella for ex., if I remember correctly - can't find an example of it right now).

But since everybody is different, I'd test taking DE after drinking salt water to find out how you'll do with it.

Hope, this anwers your question :)

ADDED: example about chlorella intolerance from the iodine thread - https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13371.msg636243.html#msg636243

Thank U :) i also used chlorella and spirualina in powder before five years ago.. :) Now, because i have a diotomaceous earth i would like to try clean more my body. I'm drinking salt with water and then after 5 minutes the diotomaceous earth like a few days and i feel ok. I heard that is good to try algas before drinking iodine, becuase it,s protecting stomache :) Have a safe trip everyone B-)

biala84 said:
I heard that is good to try algas before drinking iodine, becuase it,s protecting stomache :)

As to my knowledge, they also catch heavy metals which are released by the iodine if the algae are already in the body before drinking iodine. They then prevent the heavy metals from re-entering the bloodstream and transport them out of the body. Especially in this sense, being coupled with the iodine, they are protective indeed! :)

Actually i have to stop using a diatomaceous earth because, i had pain on my kidney :( I don't know if iodine can break a stone in the kidneys..?

biala84 said:
Actually i have to stop using a diatomaceous earth because, i had pain on my kidney :( I don't know if iodine can break a stone in the kidneys..?

Hi biala84, I too had quite unsuccessful experience with diatomaceous earth before. It was really hard on my digestive system, to the point that I didn't need the toilet for 3 days at a time! :scared:

As for iodine dissolving kidney stones, have you searched through the iodine thread already? There's plenty of data to go through but the search function should help you narrow it down.

I found this post in the iodine thread that you may find useful:

Carl said:
Z said:
Just a note of caution when using clay internally, my experience with it was that after few months of use ( the recommendation was to drink the water in which green clay was sitting over night every morning for 3 months) I developed several kidney stones and ended up at the emergency in excruciating pains. Wouldn't recommend this experience to anyone ;) Luckily was able to resolve it with just few doses of Boswellia tree resin when all the conventional medication failed,

Thanks for the warning Z, that sounds nasty. Chlorella, possibly followed later by charcoal, should be enough.

If clay can result in kidney stones, I wouldn't be surprised in diatomaceous earth could too.

Other info I found in the iodine thread that you may find useful:

Laura said:
IODINE FOR KIDNEY AND GALL BLADDER STONES

Though I have seen no medical reports of iodine therapy for kidney stones, the high amount of iodide excretion in urine suggests that it should be worth a try in some cases, particularly those with small stones and signs of infection, ie. white blood cells and bacteria in the urine. Since iodine is not as actively secreted in the bile, it would not seem as profitable. But wait, the Mayo Clinic group reported that iodide showed up not only in kidney and bladder but also in liver and spleen, though in lesser amount. In addition, it is well known that iodide does bind to cholesterol and to unsaturated fatty acids, which are found in bile. There is no reason to doubt that iodine reacts these organs and that it might reach antibiotic concentrations and be sufficiently active to dissolve cholesterol and lipid materials that complicate stones. This deserves formal research study.

Hey thank U, yes i was looking for that, but i couldn't found, i mean about if iodine can break stones... It's better to stop, because i even start to have pain when i make a pipi :/ Unfortunatly i have to quit or maybe i need to clean more my kidneys and then starts again with a diatemaceous eart. U see U had a same problem with Chlorella that is producing a stone in kidneys. Hope your kideys working well now :) Saludos to All the memebers :)

Back
Top Bottom