Session 5 August 2017

Thank's goyacobol for the reply, another interesting thought occurred to me.
As I was reading The Wave 2, chapter 17 about reiki and reiki symbols, this session came to my mind and interesting fact about chirality of molecules and geometric shapes as interfaces between informational field and material world.
What was particularly interesting to me was Diana Stein inverted reiki 'power' symbol which is mirror image of traditional power symbol. And we know that chirality can be hazardous.
But what to do with relativity of chirality as Ark said?

Q: (Ark) Pierre, but you see, you have these two molecules, and one is the mirror image of the other. And you say they have completely different properties. They have completely different properties with respect to the body which already has a fixed chirality. Our universe has a preferent chirality. Our DNA has preferent chirality. How it happened? But if there exists another universe that is a mirror image of ours?

(Pierre) So you're saying the properties of the geometric symbol is not absolute, but relative to the environment?

(Ark) Exactly.

(Pierre) Okay.

(Ark) Information, in fact, is always relative.

(Pierre) Oh yeah?

(Ark) Yes.

(L) STS, STO. Information that is one way to the STO pathway is perceived or understood or received differently to one on the STS pathway. Some love the darkness, some love the light.

It just came to my mind that traditional 'power' symbol represents flow/dispersion of energy from let's say 'higher dimensions' through you and whoever you do reiki on, but if chiral 'power' symbol(Steins) is used, drainage of energy occurs - from one on whom reiki is done -> through you -> to probably higher STS or who knows where else :huh: :huh: :huh:
In both situations you are a conduit, but the direction is reversed!

(As I was writing this, another interesting thought popped inside my mind:
- Pentagram as a star MAYBE being symbol of protection, while
- Inverted pentagram(by horizontal axis not vertical), satanic symbol which probably opens one to drainage of energy and makes one susceptible to negative influences/attachments etc.
*Correct me if I'm worng, this is 2D chirality - mirror image is not the same as the original)

Balance said:
Thank's goyacobol for the reply, another interesting thought occurred to me.
As I was reading The Wave 2, chapter 17 about reiki and reiki symbols, this session came to my mind and interesting fact about chirality of molecules and geometric shapes as interfaces between informational field and material world.
What was particularly interesting to me was Diana Stein inverted reiki 'power' symbol which is mirror image of traditional power symbol. And we know that chirality can be hazardous.
But what to do with relativity of chirality as Ark said?

Q: (Ark) Pierre, but you see, you have these two molecules, and one is the mirror image of the other. And you say they have completely different properties. They have completely different properties with respect to the body which already has a fixed chirality. Our universe has a preferent chirality. Our DNA has preferent chirality. How it happened? But if there exists another universe that is a mirror image of ours?

(Pierre) So you're saying the properties of the geometric symbol is not absolute, but relative to the environment?

(Ark) Exactly.

(Pierre) Okay.

(Ark) Information, in fact, is always relative.

(Pierre) Oh yeah?

(Ark) Yes.

(L) STS, STO. Information that is one way to the STO pathway is perceived or understood or received differently to one on the STS pathway. Some love the darkness, some love the light.

It just came to my mind that traditional 'power' symbol represents flow/dispersion of energy from let's say 'higher dimensions' through you and whoever you do reiki on, but if chiral 'power' symbol(Steins) is used, drainage of energy occurs - from one on whom reiki is done -> through you -> to probably higher STS or who knows where else :huh: :huh: :huh:
In both situations you are a conduit, but the direction is reversed!

(As I was writing this, another interesting thought popped inside my mind:
- Pentagram as a star MAYBE being symbol of protection, while
- Inverted pentagram(by horizontal axis not vertical), satanic symbol which probably opens one to drainage of energy and makes one susceptible to negative influences/attachments etc.
*Correct me if I'm worng, this is 2D chirality - mirror image is not the same as the original)

Balance,

I think the concept is the same but not easy to represent in 2D for symmetrical shapes. I have read that some interpret the inverted pentagram as "satanic" and the regular star shape as positive. I don't know if that has any practical validity other than for a belief system.

Here is the closest 3D representation I could find of a pentagram in 3D (which is a dodecahedron).

dodecahedron_24498_md.gif

And here is an example of "chirality" from wikipedia:

800px-Chirality_with_hands.svg.png

Visually I think it has to be an asymmetrical shape to see the left and right handedness concept but I am not an expert in any sense of the word.

goyacobol said:
I think the concept is the same but not easy to represent in 2D for symmetrical shapes. I have read that some interpret the inverted pentagram as "satanic" and the regular star shape as positive. I don't know if that has any practical validity other than for a belief system.
As far as pentagram goes, practical validity is questionable...only thing we know for certain is Steins inverted 'power' symbol being disastrous for health.
At least we can start from somewhere :)

Thank for the reply.

Balance said:
goyacobol said:
As far as pentagram goes, practical validity is questionable...only thing we know for certain is Steins inverted 'power' symbol being disastrous for health.

Thank for the reply.

Yes, I think that there was support for that discovery and it makes you think of the consequences of the chirality reversal. As the Cs said "knowledge protects".

I think it was a good example to consider.

goyacobol said:
Balance said:
goyacobol said:

Thank for the reply.

Yes, I think that there was support for that discovery and it makes you think of the consequences of the chirality reversal. As the Cs said "knowledge protects".

Hello goyacobol, concerning the inverted pentagram, I have often wondered to myself about the ones used by the Australian National Crime Authority, and also the Australian Capital Territory Police force, as illustrated among the badges on this page: http://www.ozbadge.com/fed.html and I always regarded them as 'the Goodies', who are there to protect the public.

MusicMan said:
goyacobol said:
Balance said:
goyacobol said:

Thank for the reply.

Hello goyacobol, concerning the inverted pentagram, I have often wondered to myself about the ones used by the Australian National Crime Authority, and also the Australian Capital Territory Police force, as illustrated among the badges on this page: http://www.ozbadge.com/fed.html and I always regarded them as 'the Goodies', who are there to protect the public.

Hello MusicMan,

I have some policemen in my family so I don't consider their job to be easy or necessarily corrupt. With that being said we have some bad apples here in the U.S. that no one would deny are way out of line and corrupt. And the police are being more and more militarized I think. As you said they are supposed to be there "to protect the public" and many do their best to do that OSIT.

If you have some "Goodies" down there then good for you. I did see some of the badges with the inverted 5 point star which I haven't seen here. Symbolism is in the eye of the beholder sometimes. ;)

Attachments

• actqcstokescapbadge.jpg
    actqcstokescapbadge.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Ca.
Stem cells therapy has been mentioned many times throughout this thread, I think my following comment will be relevant...
I was always under impression that stem cells has been a reputable and well studied branch of science. Sound science on a solid foundation. A Japanese scientist awarded a Nobel prize for his stem-cell research: Shinya Yamanaka - Wikipedia
Hundreds of millions of dollars spent on therapies. Laura got her knee treated by a Russian stem cell clinique...

Alas, there is neuro-biologist Sergei Saveliev (biography Sergey Vyacheslavovich Savelyev - Wikipedia ) who paints a totally different picture. Since I am not a scientist, my opinion if stem cells is a good science or a money making operation hardly matters. I just sharing with you all what the good professor is saying (in Russian).

His weekly radio show #25 has been dedicated to debunking of the stem cells science and he explains why it does not work.

In response to your question, it would probably be good for you to re-read the initial mention of "soul smashing" in its context. It apparently is closely related to The Wave, the "hyperkinetic sensate". It's not something that occurs in the ordinary states.

Sorry everyone. Think I got tangled in cyber-ville while responding to a thread. Wanted to thank Laura for the clarification.

I found the animals going bonkers and breeding and having babies before the planet goes into chaos very interesting. I’ve been seeing that it’s also affecting humans as well. Don’t know if this has always happened (or at the rate that’s it’s happening currently) but a lot of people my age and younger (mid 20s and below) having been having kids and struggling maintaining them.

Very interesting the reality disintegration that’s been increasing at a faster rate. Better buckle up and enjoy the ride because there’s still plenty of twists and turns left!

Back
Top Bottom