Session 5 December 1994

As the C's said, those higher density beings came on a mission. What are they trying to teach us?
I found some interesting transcripts that might explain or give you some part of answers.
Actually there’s so many more information, but as you keep reading and researching you may find lots more.

Q: (L) How do you spend your 'time?'

A: Teaching, sharing, assisting.

Q: (L) What do you do for fun?

A: That is fun!

Q: (PZ) With each other?

A: No.

Q: (PZ) With who?

A: Densities 1,2,3,4,5

Q: (L) Well, why is all this activity happening now?

A: The grand cycle is about to close presenting a unique opportunity.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this is a unique opportunity to change the future?

A: Future, past and present.

(Terry) Well, isn't that what the lizards are doing? (Laura) Yes, it is... (Terry) They're manipulating it to make negative. But, they can never make more than there is, more negative than positive, because the universe is constantly seeking balance. So, every place they make a negative, there's some place else that becomes a positive. You can never make more. You can try.

A: True.

Q: (Terry) Although, they're working on the false premise that they can do this. (Laura) 'Wishful thinking.'

A: No, they are working on that false premise that they can seal realms into "4th" density and 3rd, 2nd, 1st STS for eternity.

Q: (L) Are you saying that your primary reason is just to teach us? This small group?

A: Because you asked for help.

Q: (L) So, you came through because we asked. Is this material being given to others, or is it designed to or intended to be shared with others?

A: If they ask in the necessary way. Otherwise, the sharing of the messages we give to you will teach millions of others.

Q: (L) But you say it is a natural thing or part of a natural grand cycle. Is this natural grand cycle just part of the interaction between light and darkness which just simply must be?

A: Yes. We are at "front line" of universe's natural system of balance. That is where one rises to before reaching total union of "The One". 6th level.

Q: (T) So we are but one battle in the universe in an overall, ongoing struggle?

A: Yes. Balance is natural. Remember, it's all just lessons in the grand cycle.

Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human race to move to 4th density?

A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.

Q: (T) Is that what this whole plan is about, then, if I may be so bold as to include all of us here in this. We, of the beings of light who have come here into human form, to anchor the frequency, is this what we are anchoring it for, for this wave, so that when it comes enough of us will be ready, the frequency will be set, so that the change in the planet can take place as it has been planned?

A: Yes.

(L) Okay, so now you say that we have taken steps towards joy. The joy of a new world.

A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

A: If they want to surf the wave they must work to get ready, they must do the EIRIU EOLAS program to get in synch. A lot of little personal wavelets or ripples won't change anything. That is what 4D STS knows and why they seek to engender divisiveness. It is also not worth the risk of being smashed by hidden negative emotions, so best to get on with getting them cleared. Better safe than sorry!!!!

A: New world coming.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Miecekaii of Cassiopaean Future.

Q: (L) What did you mean by, "New world coming"?

A: You are in the transition and it will accelerate dramatically soon.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - as we have speculated ourselves - everything that used to be prophesied for the future, now we're in it; It's happening.

A: Yes. Isn't it grand?

Q: (T) In other words, a wave that is going to transition from 3rd to 4th density will do so no matter where you are on the wave when it passes?

Q: (T) A wave that is aligned to transit people from STS to STO or vice versa will do that also?

A: Or you could "go under" instead.

A: First you must choose your goals. Then you network with others with similar goals to achieve them. What do you want? Graduation or repeating the grade?

Your answer, after a while, got me thinking about reincarnation.
The c's until the original date of this transcript say that beings higher than 3rd density can travel in "time" (correct me if I'm wrong).
My question is, if "time" is an illusion, after a being (let's say from the 3rd dimension) dies can he reincarnate in a past life in relation to the last life, or does he always reincarnate in a future life?

but as I'm a newbie here, if the C's address this in a future transcript you can just answer "wait and see".
Yes 6D beings they learned everything to know about wisdom and love, just learning to balance to perfection. No duality, so technically they could go anywhere at anytime at any shape at will like they have the remote control to a film. Like in hobbit you want to see the dragon and big battle you just press play in correct time, if you want to have recruitment party go to the beginning of the story. In general growing souls don't go back to play lower vibrations unless they are on a contract to help others. It gets boring to replay things that you already master. On top of that you have to pay karmic debt if you are caught in the lower realm problem.

Ok let's discuss the play/show that C likes to mentioned. Consciousness from the source/ ether experience concepts (create infinite number of souls for each concepts). The Logos/ love goes to 7 different density (7 dimension/ sub lessons on each density). Planet in 1 density has very chaotic energy or barely any aware consciousness. 2nd density planet has some consciousness mostly toward light or growth. Plants in the shade lean toward sunlight and animals start using basic mind. 3rd density self aware realm you learn to choose light and dark. Mostly using your mind in this level. Having positive emotions like loves rearrange your genetic structure from chaotic to more orderly DNA thus giving you access to higher concepts.

Time is illusion, there is only now, think of it as your memory of your life story as reflections. Once you learn to jump from places and timeline, it gets confusing counting your age. It is about learning your lessons that is why you reincarnate at specific time and place scenario. Looping back trying to fix/change events will only create a soul split unless you learn the lesson. That is why there is a veil of forgetfulness so you can choose freely based on your true calling, some prefer dark, some light.

The universe itself is like a giant school, The guardian is in charge of the overall spiritual direction learning, the federation in charge of the play and actors for the lesson (there is a contract for helping lower soul for growth, such as lucifer playing dark lord/ illuminati, no villains no heroes), and your lowest helper is your angel/ higher self in charge of helping individual souls.
Basically, it work in grand cycle if you have certain level of frequency at harvest time you advance, otherwise you relearn in other planets with matching frequency. During exam time like now there is a priority for reincarnation to harvestable soul. All of this crazy suffering that the illuminati release on us now is like cramming before final exam/ rapture. If you have inner peace/ awakened it won't bother you at all since you understand duality anyway time to move on to 4D realm of curious creativity (learning love).

When the earth hit the photon belt higher frequency will hit our planet raising the frequency of the planet, if your soul are not matching for 4dSTO then you will die off. The same principle with time/space jump in a spaceship, you ionize the hull to certain frequency to go to specific chapter.

Thank you so much Oxajil for the reply and for posting the references of the subjects I was referring to. 🤗

Everything you said, in my opinion, is true but what I'm looking for is a non-physical/deep meaning, as if these events were a/an metaphor/analogy for something bad that is happening.
As the C's said, those higher density beings came on a mission. What are they trying to teach us?

Or am i overthinking? :-[
Hi sebastiao, in the session, they were referring to a specific case. Could they have meant 5th density beings when they said 'higher density beings'? Perhaps we can say that "higher density beings on mission" could mean that those two children as mentioned in the session decided as 5th density beings to go through this painful experience as 3rd density beings to reach a certain goal, which could be learning lessons and providing others to learn lessons. The same could apply to the cases you mention. It's just a possibility. As for a metaphor, I don't know.
The c's until the original date of this transcript say that beings higher than 3rd density can travel in "time" (correct me if I'm wrong).
My question is, if "time" is an illusion, after a being (let's say from the 3rd dimension) dies can he reincarnate in a past life in relation to the last life, or does he always reincarnate in a future life?
🤔 Good question, again! I'd have to think about it some more, but I think it's possible, however what would be the benefit? You can say that you're already living this life in different ways. In another reality, perhaps you may not even have found the C's transcripts or this forum, because you made different decisions in life. So, in 5th density, the contemplation zone, you may find no need to redo a past life (if possible), but to start a new one, with different opportunities and experiences. Let's say you graduated from 2nd to 3rd density being, would you redo the past life as a 2nd density being or would you move forward in order to learn new lessons? I think that maybe it comes down to choice, awareness and what's needed for growth.
but as I'm a newbie here, if the C's address this in a future transcript you can just answer "wait and see".
Maybe you'll come up with an idea, as you continue reading! I'd also recommend reading the Wave, because that way you read the transcripts with context: The Wave Chapter 1

I found some interesting transcripts that might explain or give you some part of answers.
Actually there’s so many more information, but as you keep reading and researching you may find lots more.
Thank you Kay Kim for such dedicated response but my question had as a reference the children/beings that died in the wells and not in a general way. However, your answer helped me to solidify some concepts. 🤗

Yes 6D beings they learned everything to know about wisdom and love, just learning to balance to perfection. No duality, so technically they could go anywhere at anytime at any shape at will like they have the remote control to a film. Like in hobbit you want to see the dragon and big battle you just press play in correct time, if you want to have recruitment party go to the beginning of the story. In general growing souls don't go back to play lower vibrations unless they are on a contract to help others. It gets boring to replay things that you already master. On top of that you have to pay karmic debt if you are caught in the lower realm problem.

Ok let's discuss the play/show that C likes to mentioned. Consciousness from the source/ ether experience concepts (create infinite number of souls for each concepts). The Logos/ love goes to 7 different density (7 dimension/ sub lessons on each density). Planet in 1 density has very chaotic energy or barely any aware consciousness. 2nd density planet has some consciousness mostly toward light or growth. Plants in the shade lean toward sunlight and animals start using basic mind. 3rd density self aware realm you learn to choose light and dark. Mostly using your mind in this level. Having positive emotions like loves rearrange your genetic structure from chaotic to more orderly DNA thus giving you access to higher concepts.

Time is illusion, there is only now, think of it as your memory of your life story as reflections. Once you learn to jump from places and timeline, it gets confusing counting your age. It is about learning your lessons that is why you reincarnate at specific time and place scenario. Looping back trying to fix/change events will only create a soul split unless you learn the lesson. That is why there is a veil of forgetfulness so you can choose freely based on your true calling, some prefer dark, some light.

The universe itself is like a giant school, The guardian is in charge of the overall spiritual direction learning, the federation in charge of the play and actors for the lesson (there is a contract for helping lower soul for growth, such as lucifer playing dark lord/ illuminati, no villains no heroes), and your lowest helper is your angel/ higher self in charge of helping individual souls.
Basically, it work in grand cycle if you have certain level of frequency at harvest time you advance, otherwise you relearn in other planets with matching frequency. During exam time like now there is a priority for reincarnation to harvestable soul. All of this crazy suffering that the illuminati release on us now is like cramming before final exam/ rapture. If you have inner peace/ awakened it won't bother you at all since you understand duality anyway time to move on to 4D realm of curious creativity (learning love).

When the earth hit the photon belt higher frequency will hit our planet raising the frequency of the planet, if your soul are not matching for 4dSTO then you will die off. The same principle with time/space jump in a spaceship, you ionize the hull to certain frequency to go to specific chapter.
Thank you Curious Beagle, this has some things more advanced than my current knowledge but I think I got the general idea. 🤗
In general growing souls don't go back to play lower vibrations unless they are on a contract to help others. It gets boring to replay things that you already master.
Time is illusion, there is only now
It is about learning your lessons that is why you reincarnate at specific time and place scenario. Looping back trying to fix/change events will only create a soul split unless you learn the lesson. That is why there is a veil of forgetfulness so you can choose freely based on your true calling, some prefer dark, some light.
That's my question, there's no time so we can't go back. Past, present and future are happening now.
Let's say a 3rd density being die, his soul goes to 5th density for contemplation ( having in mind the veil of forgetfullness) can he reincarnate into a more enlightened 3rd density being but in the "past"? Who knows even before the last wave, learn the last lessons and ascend to 4th density there.
It's like, we have the power to travel in "time" too, like lizzies, to balance the doing of their time travel.
Maybe I'm not being clear... :-[

Hi sebastiao, in the session, they were referring to a specific case. Could they have meant 5th density beings when they said 'higher density beings'? Perhaps we can say that "higher density beings on mission" could mean that those two children as mentioned in the session decided as 5th density beings to go through this painful experience as 3rd density beings to reach a certain goal, which could be learning lessons and providing others to learn lessons.
Exactly, thank you Oxajil, high density beings as 5th density souls in contemplation. 🤗
Let's say you graduated from 2nd to 3rd density being, would you redo the past life as a 2nd density being or would you move forward in order to learn new lessons?
No no, I'm saying inside the same level of density.
Maybe you'll come up with an idea, as you continue reading! I'd also recommend reading the Wave, because that way you read the transcripts with context: The Wave Chapter 1
Yeah, that's what I was doing but as I went through the chapters I felt something missing so I decided to read the transcripts directly.

Thank you all 🤗🤗

Thank you Kay Kim for such dedicated response but my question had as a reference the children/beings that died in the wells and not in a general way. However, your answer helped me to solidify some concepts. 🤗

Thank you Curious Beagle, this has some things more advanced than my current knowledge but I think I got the general idea. 🤗

That's my question, there's no time so we can't go back. Past, present and future are happening now.
Let's say a 3rd density being die, his soul goes to 5th density for contemplation ( having in mind the veil of forgetfullness) can he reincarnate into a more enlightened 3rd density being but in the "past"? Who knows even before the last wave, learn the last lessons and ascend to 4th density there.
It's like, we have the power to travel in "time" too, like lizzies, to balance the doing of their time travel.
Maybe I'm not being clear... :-[

Exactly, thank you Oxajil, high density beings as 5th density souls in contemplation. 🤗

No no, I'm saying inside the same level of density.

Yeah, that's what I was doing but as I went through the chapters I felt something missing so I decided to read the transcripts directly.

Thank you all 🤗🤗
the answer to your questions is yes you can always load up earlier chapter playing a saint maybe. But souls in general prefer to stay in their arch timeline and geography due to familiarity. If you stay in your same school you know your soul group, culture etc. If you play a missionary saint to china centuries ago, it will be harder to learn your lesson, different language, culture, stranger souls, etc. Soul do this sometimes, for cultural exchange study, but mostly they stick to their planet and soul group progression. You know if you are in state of shock, say you blew up with the planet kantek, you will have to rest like half a million years before you start reincarnating again, I mean Hitler soul is still in shock if I recall C correctly. You will miss many harvest chances for no good reason. If you have learned a lesson, it will always be your vibration (recorded in your DNA), no matter which scene/time you load unless you decided to change alignment (Rare). Remember your mindset is still in linear timeline here. Once you achieve harvest vibration you can stop playing (like julius caesar waiting for our planet to ascend to 4DSTO) you don't have to stick around until now and suffer all cabal wrath cramming sessions.
Souls that stay around to help their friends usually harvestable 4dSto or higher, sts usually don't bother helping others (only control and manipulate). 2D creature don't have self awareness so they are not very helpful sticking around, in reverse if you really love your pets, it will help them ascend to 3D faster.
Don't think in term of changing outcome like the Orion draco, they are an example of a race that refuse to return home. If your ideas and inner reality is negative, the law of attraction will always give you negative result. Negative ideas lead to negative actions, even with different result you will just attract other negative lessons.

Example: Think of the hobbit and dwarves, you think killing the dragon will get you lots of power and wealth. The dwarves promise to share their loot to laketown folks or return the gem that belong to their elf ally but they refuse to give what is rightfully belong to others in the mountain building a self impose wall. It will only attract others/mordor to try to take their wealth (taste your own medicine). Bilbo fed up with all the killing decided to forfeit his share and steal the arkenstone so the dwarves will trade it to other parties. He just wanted to go home smoke pipe, read a book, play with his friends and family. Remember thorin talked about this before he died, that is awakening, a realization of what is important. it will be pointless to reincarnate the movie over and over unless you have a change of heart.

You are on the right track. I can think of several reasons. One parents paying karma from previous life say you kill a child in drunk driving accident now you have to feel/experience loosing a child. Another could be the parents are learning abandonment concept. They reincarnate to experience loosing a child, next could reincarnate as a single mother being left by a husband (then play reverse next you do the guilt of leaving). Just learning

I think being "incarnated" has many lessons and perhaps purposes we don't think about. It may be past or future related as the following session seems to indicate:

Session 28 September 2002:

Q: (Andromeda) Is it vital to my physical existence to move to another country in the near future?

A: It is not "vital" to be in the body at all. But for those with missions in this realm, it is quite useful to preserve the physical vehicle. Thus, if one accepts the mantle of responsibility to humanity, it is not a selfish thing to seek preservation until the mission is accomplished. In the present situation, that will be enhanced outside of the USA.

Some may incarnate to serve or accomplish a "mission" related to the greater humanity.

@d.sebastião,

I think the Cs may have addressed this in an earlier session. It speaks to the concept of past and future lives being possibly the same.

Session 22 July 2000:
Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.

A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life?

Q: (IT) There we have quantum tunnelling!

Q: (IT) This has to do with past lives and future lives.

Q: (IT) But somehow I can't put it together yet. I can't connect it.

A: You will. "All in due time, my pretty, all in due time."

I know "limitless" is a bit difficult to ponder but...:nuts:

Here’s something I came across today.

Q: (L) The scarab is a dung beetle. It rolls dung into little balls. Am I onto something here?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) And supposedly the scarab symbolized eternal life because it represented the rolling of the sun... oh dear, wait a minute... the rolling of the sun across the sky is what the Egyptians understood... but what the dung beetle really does is simply rolls dung up into little balls... is this the operation you are talking about... the rolling of dung into little balls?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that's all I know about the scarab so you are going to have to help me out here.

A: Life cycle.

Dung beetles provide enormous benefits to Nature, they remove animal manure that’s on pastures and bury those nutrients in the ground. They also create burrows in the soil that allow water to infiltrate and air to circulate. Additionally they reduce pest species for humans/livestock that breed in the manure by disrupting their life cycle. So really, they’re an absolutely keystone species that can solve many of our current climate ills, sequestering carbon, recharging aquifers, reducing pest species ect…. Maybe that’s part of what the C’s mean by life cycle. Here’s a video about their benefits in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom