Session 5 July 2001

bngenoh said:
Definitely an interesting session. When reading about the "core being", and that it is like a pencil cartoon. I wondered about the connection to the spinal cord because sometimes its as if that is where "I am" and from where I am acting from and that my awareness is a field like a magnetic field (torus like) emanating from the core/spinal cord or column.
I agree with your perception here. It gaves me the same feeling :)

Wow. Everyday I discover something new in this magnificent forum. I am astonish about all the information that is accessible to us.

Laura said:
VB: What should we do - we need to know - in order to get funding for our research?
Laura: [Laughter] Well, I have to say that the first thing that pops up is a series of numbers and I'll just tell them - 6, 14, 25, 48, 52.
VB: Are these dates?
Laura: I don't know.
VB: Well ask 'em, are they dates?
Laura: You ask them.
VB: [Yells] Are they dates?!
Laura: No.
VB: What are they?
Laura: Numbers to use as you choose.

VB: And what should we do with these numbers?
Laura: Whatever you choose.
Ark: I think I know what to do with these numbers.
VB: Is that a question?
Ark: No. [Inaudible]
VB: Well, I don't follow you. Say that again?
Ark: I think they are probably lottery numbers.
VB: Are these lottery numbers?
Laura: They could be.
VB: Why won't you be more specific? I'm asking a very specific question?
Laura: They could be lottery numbers; they could be used in any number of ways. They could apply to choices that are taken over the next three months. You may encounter someone who has these numbers involved with them in some way; you may find these numbers on a page in a book which will then tell you something you need to know. These things come in so many layers; there is any number of applications; so don't close off other possibilities and say they are just "lottery numbers." They could be, but they could also be so much more.

This session was incredibly interesting! I'll have to read the link at the top of the transcript to get a better context but I remember that the VB saga was draining experience for Laura, the QFS and some forum members. You can tell even in this hypnosis session just how overtly selfish he was. The constriction force he did to Laura reminded me of the 'force choke' that Darth Vader would use against his commanders in Star Wars! As others have noted, you can tell he is getting frustrated with not asking the right questions in an unselfish manner!

I know there's a danger in getting a little crazy with numbers and following down some Do It Yourself numerology rabbit hole that could lead to nowhere. Laura under hypnosis said that they weren't dates but could be flexibly used in many ways. Given VB's anticipatory questioning, it's possible that they could be arranged as dates at least partially. I couldn't help but notice these interesting things about the numbers suggested 6, 14, 25, 48, 52 :
  • VB was born in 1952 and died in 2014 on the 25th of the month
  • if you add the first number (6) and the last number together (52), you get the approximate age at which he died (62 - Though he may have been 61 years old because I can't find his birthday online)
  • None of them were prime, FWIW.

I apologize if I dredged up dark time in the past with this. I couldn't help noticing these patterns! I'm starting to read back into the previous sessions before I ask some questions for the C's!

AutomatedMan said:
This session was incredibly interesting! I'll have to read the link at the top of the transcript to get a better context but I remember that the VB saga was draining experience for Laura, the QFS and some forum members. You can tell even in this hypnosis session just how overtly selfish he was. The constriction force he did to Laura reminded me of the 'force choke' that Darth Vader would use against his commanders in Star Wars! As others have noted, you can tell he is getting frustrated with not asking the right questions in an unselfish manner!

I know there's a danger in getting a little crazy with numbers and following down some Do It Yourself numerology rabbit hole that could lead to nowhere. Laura under hypnosis said that they weren't dates but could be flexibly used in many ways. Given VB's anticipatory questioning, it's possible that they could be arranged as dates at least partially. I couldn't help but notice these interesting things about the numbers suggested 6, 14, 25, 48, 52 :
  • if you add the first number (6) and the last number together (52), you get the approximate age at which he died (62 - Though he may have been 61 years old because I can't find his birthday online)

I apologize if I dredged up dark time in the past with this. I couldn't help noticing these patterns! I'm starting to read back into the previous sessions before I ask some questions for the C's!

Don't apologize, I do the same thing and I thought it was interesting. Yes, Bridges was 62 when he died. It really is too bad that he got on the wrong train. He could have been working on himself all those years, working on diet and health along with the rest of us, and hale and hearty today with years to look forward to.

Laura said:
AutomatedMan said:

Don't apologize, I do the same thing and I thought it was interesting. Yes, Bridges was 62 when he died. It really is too bad that he got on the wrong train. He could have been working on himself all those years, working on diet and health along with the rest of us, and hale and hearty today with years to look forward to.

Hmm. 14 + 48 = 62.
Poor Vincent. I hadn't realised that he had passed on. (I still have many threads to read.)
Thanks for the interesting transcript, Laura.

MusicMan said:
Hmm. 14 + 48 = 62.
Poor Vincent. I hadn't realised that he had passed on. (I still have many threads to read.)
Thanks for the interesting transcript, Laura.

Just curious, have you read The Wave series?

I had read the wave series, but cannot remember what the connection is with VB and Maynard Most. Was this a pseudonym?

Thanks to Laura, Ark and the others. Very scary session. While reading the hypnosis session I had the impression that V.Bridges was angry that he would not get the answers he wanted, causing Laura to "crash" under hypnosis. Sorry, I can't put it better.
Greetings to all fellow readers

Interesting re-reading this Session again after a number of years. The thing that really stands out for me is how illogical Bridges' questioning was. It's like he was more concerned with how the question was answered rather than what the answer actually was. He fluffs about for ages getting no useful information, then Ark asks one simple question about the "Tree of Life", and instantly Laura is able to provide a very interesting and useful answer. Really kind of points out the importance of setting aside assumptions and not anticipating when doing this sort of work.

Back
Top Bottom