Session 6 February 2016

I have started reading a bit of Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Dr. Joe Dispenza.

He gets into the quantum aspect and how every atom is made up of subatomic particles- which are energy (uncertainty field of the electron for example). Pretty much the majority of "stuff" is not material, if you count the energy/void at the subatomic level.

It leads into an introduction of what he is trying to teach- the ability to influence reality via these quantum states.

One of the things I left out is that not only intention/idea is important, but feelings too- which was mentioned here, the subconscious can cloud the signal.

There was also an interesting test in prayer. They had people pray for people who were sick of a mass infection. The people who were prayed for had a strong trend of less suffering and quicker healing. The number of who died in the prayed for vs not prayed for side was equal, so it didn't prevent death. What wasn't revealed to the people praying was that these people were in the hospital for this infection a few years before in 1997! Dispenza was using this as an example that it doesn't even need to be for the future or present but can affect the past too- as they saw with the significant difference in healing time. As the names were randomly picked, to see that difference in pray vs no pray kind of makes you think!

The EM recording: what frequencies are we looking for? Different coils are tuned to different frequencies. So you might have a coil capturing the signal for something, not knowing that there could also be signals from another range that cannot be picked up or properly recorded by the recording medium.

Maybe next session the C's can be asked as to whether this is better or not using technology is better for this.

Approaching Infinity said:
Laura said:
Approaching Infinity said:
loreta said:
Concerning the water, I am very bad in maths, how we transform words in numbers? Is there a formula? :huh:

If I understood the exchange correctly, the conversion from words to numbers is arbitrary. Just pick a random number for each thought. The important thing is the intended meaning, not the actual number.

A possible analogy from languages is homonyms. For example, "meat" and "meet" both sound exactly the same, but have different meanings. Based on context, we don't have any trouble differentiating them. Similar things happen across languages, where the same sounds in different languages might have different things.

I think the implication is that the 'information field' is smart enough to know what the number 'means'. So if you have 2 thoughts, each paired up with the number 1001, the water will respond based on the intended thought.

Actually, the transformation from words to numbers was done by computer via an algorithm. I don't think it was random.

Thanks. It would be interesting to know what the algorithm was, and if tests were done using different algorithms (or no algorithm) to see if there was any difference in effect. Since the words that make up difference languages are basically arbitrary arrangements of sounds, and the alphabets are arbitrary arrangements of shapes, I'd think that any algorithm would spit out an equally arbitrary number. For example, if the algorithm is converting a string of text to a number, the same sentence written out in different languages that use the same alphabet would probably result in a different number. Would a random ID generator have any difference in effect? I doubt it, but it would be fun to test.

Well this is VERY interesting information from the C's

I am not sure you can put any number, but it is worth experimenting with it. maybe intention means more than a number?

But the Source Energy folks seem to feel that their labels reflect (have been designed for) a specific intention, so that may be worth experimenting with.

For a while I have been using these labels, on distilled water. I can not tell if there is a great difference or not, however I am doing so many things concurrently, iodine, EDTA detox, FIR saunas, PEMF, keto, etc that it may be impossible to know.

A friend showed them to me, and was using them herself, but has since stopped. She was not using distilled water, or distilled water with salt! :-)

here is a web page for information labels to attach to your glass water container. _http://www.sourceenergymedicine.com/electronic-delivery.html

and their home page is here if you just want to read up on the on the ideas _http://www.sourceenergymedicine.com/

thanks you Arky and Laura and crew and the C's for a horrible (children) and fascinating (water) session

I would like to suggest people who try the above labels, or their own, to report findings to the water thread if you feel inclined

thanks, blessings

Ankh said:
I have a question. Since apparently it's the intention that counts, can you talk to your water telepathically? That's kinda something I've always done, and I'm sure a lot of people people do too.

I don't like water, it's gross. So for me to drink water, I have to channel the heavens and holy spirits to help me with that :lol: I've gotten better with it, I do my best to drink a glass with every meal, etc. Anyways, my point is, since drinking water is such a task for me, I put a lot of thought into it being good or healthy for me. Does that intention has any extra effect at all? Or does it act as just a regular glass of water?

Just for your information, I have heard so often never to drink water with a meal as it dilutes the stomach acid, and have more problems digesting (especially protein) and the older you get the weaker your stomach acid; not that I know how old you are, but for any older person else reading this. I used to dislike water also, and then I read that it was a way to lose weight, so I forced myself to drink it and lo and behold I actually started to like it! Now it is my favorite beverage.

Matai said:
Thank you very much for the session.

As mentioned by others, I have also been reading the Fourth phase of water by Gerard Pollock and have found this to be a very informative read.

The acts which are being performed upon these children are truly sickening. Whilst I experience a feeling of rage towards the perpetrators, I cannot help but feel that this is just another in the near endless string of disgusting acts imposed on innocent victims that are kept completely concealed from public view.

As well as imparting good intentions and information towards water I will also be doing this with my lugols as it contains purified water. This may make this an even more magical potion.

Thanks again for all that is provided by the network.

Speaking of the 4th phase of water, I would think it may be possible to create 4th phase water through intention and/or numeric labels!

Odyssey said:
Thanks for the session. The information on water was fascinating. It made me think of what Jack Kruse said about water:

The best way for me to describe water to you, water is a repository of electromagnetic radiation. Okay, that's the doctor talk. What's the real talk now? It means that water's a battery. When light hits it, the light energy is stored in the molecular bonds of water. What is the most powerful part of the solar spectrum? It's purple light. We already talked about that. Well, you're going to find in Pollack's book that when water is bound to a protein which is what happens inside a cell, we make this thing called an exclusion zone. An exclusion zone absorbs light at 270 nanometres. For those of you who don't know, that is UVB range, okay, meaning it's the most powerful part of the solar spectrum we get. So water becomes capable of collecting tremendous amounts of electromagnetic radiation.

And from Gerald Pollack's book The Fourth Phase of Water (I haven't finished it): he says that the water in the human body is not H20, it's H302 and when it is exposed to sunlight it creates a current. So, since water is a battery and can hold a charge, talking to it and sending it energy in some form (light, sound, thoughts) makes perfect sense.

Yes, but I think Pollack also says that salt (impurities) interfere with 4th phase water. Could intention/labelling be used to overcome this?

First of all I'd like to express my love and gratitude for the Chateau crew (as someone wrote!) for such an incredible session and I appreciate all the information discussed in the thread. Thank you all for sharing, once again.

The situation of the children and of the refugees is truly horrific to imagine. I just thought of what the western powers, with Israel and those corrupt arab countries, are perpetrating on millions daily, since 9/11. All based on disinformation campaigns, propaganda and outright lies. If it were not for some courageous souls who stood up to face and expose the entropic and chaotic nature of our world! At the same time, it's really a blessing each day to be able to discover new perspectives and to apply this knowledge on our daily routines. The research about the water is absolutely amazing, as it made me feel again like a child who doesn't know much (or as a fish that doesn't know its water, as someone more or less said).

About the so called Zyka epidemic, as a brazilian, it made me sick to glimpse the reach of the brainwashing that we have been exposed to by the daily rants of the media here. We went from the "No links found between microcephaly the Zyka virus" version and "We're almost sure we have a strong reason to believe that the two are linked". Meanwhile, everybody is expecting a milagrous vaccine to appear as soon as possible, seeing that Obama, the WHO and some 15 or more countries and labs around the world are working as hard as they can to save our poor souls from those damned mosquitoes! I mean, not satisfied with destroying whole families and impairing the natural development of thousands of babies (that is a understatement, as the babies have an eternal headache and suffer all the time and many won't see, hear or talk ever) they will continue to fluoridize, vaccinate and lie to us forever! Also, how all this suffering gets bigger and bigger because most of the time it's the poorer families that have to bear this, as the richer ones pay for abortions. And to know that the government and the NGO's and the medical authorities are all responsible for this because of the mandatory and enforced vaccination program here? It's hard as hell and close as hell to watch this unfolding. (Sorry for the outburst, guys).

I would write more but I'll try later, need to meditate and smoke a bit, I guess. I appreciate any thoughts and apologise for the unintended noise.

Edited: spelling of WHO.

I'm very sorry for your country... It's always the same story... Lies, mind control, more lies, making a problem, then bring a solution as a miracle. Fales heroes appear and while people suffer and look for a solution, we forget to search for the origin of this problem.

Concerning the refugees problem it's the same as always... We often hear "It's really incredible... What a mess... but what is the solution ?" but everytime we don't ask ourselves the right question. Is this normal that, at the exact same time, thousands of people from these countries decide to come by themselves in Europe knowing that some of them have been suffering for years (Irak, Afghanistan...) ? And almost anybody could have guessed what would have happened months before they arrive in Europe but governement let this happened, even worse, they tried to convince people it was a great moment for the european economy ! This kind of event doesn't happen for nothing and actually we're living a huge one.

Always the same... waiting for their solution...

Elohir said:
I'm very sorry for your country... It's always the same story... Lies, mind control, more lies, making a problem, then bring a solution as a miracle. Fales heroes appear and while people suffer and look for a solution, we forget to search for the origin of this problem.

Concerning the refugees problem it's the same as always... We often hear "It's really incredible... What a mess... but what is the solution ?" but everytime we don't ask ourselves the right question. Is this normal that, at the exact same time, thousands of people from these countries decide to come by themselves in Europe knowing that some of them have been suffering for years (Irak, Afghanistan...) ? And almost anybody could have guessed what would have happened months before they arrive in Europe but governement let this happened, even worse, they tried to convince people it was a great moment for the european economy ! This kind of event doesn't happen for nothing and actually we're living a huge one.

Always the same... waiting for their solution...

Elohir and all who have expressed empathy for the atrocities we are witnessing,

This session for me has been very different from many in the past. It really highlights the "terror of the situation" and also gives us clues to possible ways we can channel our intentions to become a kind of homeopathic cure for some of humanities lack of consciousness.

We cannot fix the school (and don't need to) but we can learn and by so doing, we can at least let the universe know where we side on the issues.

I resonate with many of the emotions being expressed about the missing refugee children and also the Zika virus and false information/solutions offered. Then there are so many other atrocities like Kurds being burned alive in Turkey.

I can understand how Scottie felt not wanting to send "love and light" to the psychopaths who are just the minions of 4D STS.

I still remember the discussions about the righteous anger of Odysseus against the suitors:

Session 11 June 2011
Q: (L) Well that makes me think of something. Reading all of these analyses about the Odyssey, it's almost like the Odyssey is an epic story that describes a world similar to our own. When Odysseus comes back to his home, he finds it occupied by these psychopathic, consuming, partying, drunken, rude, obnoxious people. He himself comes into his own as a stranger, a beggar, is treated like dirt, insulted, things are thrown at him... Basically, that's kind of like what our world is doing today. The poor are being oppressed. It's like the whole global elite is acting the part of these suitors in the Odyssey, and Odysseus is everybody else in a certain sense. Just reading this story, it's like apocalyptic. People start behaving that way and it's like they bring down destruction on their own heads. Am I kind of on to something here?

A: Yes. And it is a good exercise for your forum because it will convey many truths at a deep level.

I suppose I am leaning towards hoping for a cleansing such as the one Odysseus did to the suitors.

It seems the other main focus of this current session is "water" and it's unusual uses an properties. It may give us insight into how we can better focus our intentions.

I am reminded of a story in a previous session when Laura's swimming pool turned green.

Session 28 October 1994
Q: (L) Okay, during the period of time I was getting the hassle from the metaphysical church group,
my pool was green. Was this symbolic of the attack I was under?
A: Yes but you left yourself open by association and buying too many concepts without careful
examination.

Q: (L) Do you mean that, if, at that time, I had refused to acknowledge that any harm could come to
me, that that would have made it impossible for any harm?
A: Close. But investigate before buying and practicing in future okay?
Q: (L) Investigate what? Ideas?
A: Yes. And concepts and especially practices
Q: (L) The ideas of candle burning, salt, sage, shamanistic rituals and so forth? Is all this useless?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Is sage not useful?
A: You are learning; remember when we say "good no ritual"?
Q: (L) In other words, your knowledge and your strength which comes from your knowledge and
knowing is the point and the protection?
A: Precisely. This is extremely important.

It seems water can be influenced by both good and bad intentions. It is not a matter of "ritual" but knowledge and intention I think.

The methods being used by Masaru Emoto have some examples of how to use good vs bad intentions with water. He uses a concept called Hado.

I am going to continue to follow the new thread here Water - meditation - programming and the one mentioned by monotonic and many other interesting links others have shared. I need a lot of "careful examination".

"Knowledge Protects" ;)

goyacobol said:
We cannot fix the school (and don't need to)

I also think that everything is a part of the process for transition. What I wrote before was a simple fact but I feel that a global cleansing is inevitable and needed for a new start. Everything is lesson, our current disccussion, all what is happening at the moment, all is tied and we have to understand

goyacobol said:
It seems water can be influenced by both good and bad intentions. It is not a matter of "ritual" but knowledge and intention I think.

Many years ago, when i first read the C's transcript, I didn't fully understand the idea of "creative thinking" but I felt there was something interesting and true...
Nowadays, this thema is all around us, in books, movies, forums, thoughts, I think that among us, some people start to understand the power of will, of intention, the mystery of the mind and what you can do when you really want to...

When you uderstand that all is tied and that our intentions can create and act on the material, then it becomes clear and logical that it's possible to change the properties of water or other things. Currently, I'm doing some research about alchemy and this is the main principle : interaction between man and material.
When you reduce all things at the minimal level, we're all the same...

anarkist said:
Odyssey said:
Thanks for the session. The information on water was fascinating. It made me think of what Jack Kruse said about water:

The best way for me to describe water to you, water is a repository of electromagnetic radiation. Okay, that's the doctor talk. What's the real talk now? It means that water's a battery. When light hits it, the light energy is stored in the molecular bonds of water. What is the most powerful part of the solar spectrum? It's purple light. We already talked about that. Well, you're going to find in Pollack's book that when water is bound to a protein which is what happens inside a cell, we make this thing called an exclusion zone. An exclusion zone absorbs light at 270 nanometres. For those of you who don't know, that is UVB range, okay, meaning it's the most powerful part of the solar spectrum we get. So water becomes capable of collecting tremendous amounts of electromagnetic radiation.

And from Gerald Pollack's book The Fourth Phase of Water (I haven't finished it): he says that the water in the human body is not H20, it's H302 and when it is exposed to sunlight it creates a current. So, since water is a battery and can hold a charge, talking to it and sending it energy in some form (light, sound, thoughts) makes perfect sense.

Yes, but I think Pollack also says that salt (impurities) interfere with 4th phase water. Could intention/labelling be used to overcome this?

Perhaps it is the prime matter mentioned by C's in Session 22 November 1997? Water in the 4th phase, heavy water - H302 and not H2O2?

Q: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?

A: H2O.

Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.

A: Heavy water.

Altair said:
Perhaps it is the prime matter mentioned by C's in Session 22 November 1997? Water in the 4th phase, heavy water - H302 and not H2O2?

I'm a bit confused on where the actual data is shown that there is an H3O2. The term heavy water is misused, from what I remember in physics.

Heavy water is used in nuclear fission to slow down neutrons as it is more dense.
It's not H3O2 but called "D2O". D is a hydrogen with a neutron added- an isotope of hyrdogen.

"Deuterium is an isotope of hydrogen whose nucleus comprises both a neutron and a proton; the nucleus of a protium (normal hydrogen) atom consists of just a proton. The additional neutron makes a deuterium atom roughly twice as heavy as a protium atom."

The freezing point is higher- 3.8C instead of 0C, and it's 1.1x more dense and 1.25x more viscous at room temp!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water
Deuterium is an isotope of hydrogen whose nucleus comprises both a neutron and a proton; the nucleus of a protium (normal hydrogen) atom consists of just a proton. The additional neutron makes a deuterium atom roughly twice as heavy as a protium atom.

A molecule of heavy water has two deuterium atoms in place of the two protium atoms of ordinary "light" water. The weight of a heavy water molecule, however, is not substantially different from that of a normal water molecule, because about 89% of the molecular weight of water comes from the single oxygen atom rather than the two hydrogen atoms. The colloquial term heavy water refers to a highly enriched water mixture that contains mostly deuterium oxide (D2O), but also some hydrogen-deuterium oxide (HDO) and a smaller number of ordinary hydrogen oxide (H2O) molecules. For instance, the heavy water used in CANDU reactors is 99.75% enriched by hydrogen atom-fraction—meaning that 99.75% of the hydrogen atoms are of the heavy type. For comparison, ordinary water (the "ordinary water" used for a deuterium standard) contains only about 156 deuterium atoms per million hydrogen atoms.

Heavy water is not radioactive. In its pure form, it has a density about 11% greater than water, but is otherwise physically and chemically similar. Nevertheless, the various differences in deuterium-containing water (especially affecting the biological properties) are larger than in any other commonly occurring isotope-substituted compound because deuterium is unique among heavy stable isotopes in being twice as heavy as the lightest isotope. This difference increases the strength of water's hydrogen-oxygen bonds, and this in turn is enough to cause differences that are important to some biochemical reactions. The human body naturally contains deuterium equivalent to about five grams of heavy water, which is harmless. When a large fraction of water (> 50%) in higher organisms is replaced by heavy water, the result is cell dysfunction and death.[4]

Heavy water was first produced in 1932, a few months after the discovery of deuterium.[5] With the discovery of nuclear fission in late 1938, and the need for a neutron moderator that captured few neutrons, heavy water became a component of early nuclear energy research. Since then, heavy water has been an essential component in some types of reactors, both those that generate power and those designed to produce isotopes for nuclear weapons. These heavy water reactors have the advantage of being able to run on natural uranium without using graphite moderators that pose radiological[6] and dust explosion[7] hazards in the decommissioning phase. Most modern reactors use enriched uranium with ordinary water as the moderator.
(The graphite catching fire was what caused Chernobyl to melt down.)

Divide By Zero said:
Altair said:

I'm a bit confused on where the actual data is shown that there is an H3O2. The term heavy water is misused, from what I remember in physics.

Heavy water is used in nuclear fission to slow down neutrons as it is more dense.
It's not H3O2 but called "D2O". D is a hydrogen with a neutron added- an isotope of hyrdogen.

"Deuterium is an isotope of hydrogen whose nucleus comprises both a neutron and a proton; the nucleus of a protium (normal hydrogen) atom consists of just a proton. The additional neutron makes a deuterium atom roughly twice as heavy as a protium atom."

The freezing point is higher- 3.8C instead of 0C, and it's 1.1x more dense and 1.25x more viscous at room temp!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water
Deuterium is an isotope of hydrogen whose nucleus comprises both a neutron and a proton; the nucleus of a protium (normal hydrogen) atom consists of just a proton. The additional neutron makes a deuterium atom roughly twice as heavy as a protium atom.

A molecule of heavy water has two deuterium atoms in place of the two protium atoms of ordinary "light" water. The weight of a heavy water molecule, however, is not substantially different from that of a normal water molecule, because about 89% of the molecular weight of water comes from the single oxygen atom rather than the two hydrogen atoms. The colloquial term heavy water refers to a highly enriched water mixture that contains mostly deuterium oxide (D2O), but also some hydrogen-deuterium oxide (HDO) and a smaller number of ordinary hydrogen oxide (H2O) molecules. For instance, the heavy water used in CANDU reactors is 99.75% enriched by hydrogen atom-fraction—meaning that 99.75% of the hydrogen atoms are of the heavy type. For comparison, ordinary water (the "ordinary water" used for a deuterium standard) contains only about 156 deuterium atoms per million hydrogen atoms.

Heavy water is not radioactive. In its pure form, it has a density about 11% greater than water, but is otherwise physically and chemically similar. Nevertheless, the various differences in deuterium-containing water (especially affecting the biological properties) are larger than in any other commonly occurring isotope-substituted compound because deuterium is unique among heavy stable isotopes in being twice as heavy as the lightest isotope. This difference increases the strength of water's hydrogen-oxygen bonds, and this in turn is enough to cause differences that are important to some biochemical reactions. The human body naturally contains deuterium equivalent to about five grams of heavy water, which is harmless. When a large fraction of water (> 50%) in higher organisms is replaced by heavy water, the result is cell dysfunction and death.[4]

Heavy water was first produced in 1932, a few months after the discovery of deuterium.[5] With the discovery of nuclear fission in late 1938, and the need for a neutron moderator that captured few neutrons, heavy water became a component of early nuclear energy research. Since then, heavy water has been an essential component in some types of reactors, both those that generate power and those designed to produce isotopes for nuclear weapons. These heavy water reactors have the advantage of being able to run on natural uranium without using graphite moderators that pose radiological[6] and dust explosion[7] hazards in the decommissioning phase. Most modern reactors use enriched uranium with ordinary water as the moderator.
(The graphite catching fire was what caused Chernobyl to melt down.)

Divide By Zero,

Could it be that Pollack's terminology using H3O2 is only speaking of the unique phase change that produces the EZ (exclusion zone or 4th phase of water) and not the actual H2O or D2O reference for heavy water?

The Cs are the ones who mention the heavy water and don't say much about the phase change that Pollack talks about. Maybe there are more aspects of the properties of water that need to be considered? :huh:

Or maybe you are really making an excellent point and Pollack is missing something or adding something that doesn't exist? :huh:

A phase change doesn't change the chemistry of the molecule, eg H2O to H3O2 or what not.

He could be talking about something else, but I don't know. If H3O2 was synthesized, would it interact the same way with other molecules as H2O does?

It's one of the things that makes me skeptical on what Pollack is saying. Maybe I have been disappointed too many times when researching free energy and seeing the science being butchered in the process.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a purist, but I like to verify when possible. Of course we could be missing out on something new, but so far what I read on H3O2 is really just hearsay.

I do find the Japanese researcher's info which was on the health and wellness show fascinating though. The arrangement of molecules does obey the laws of chemistry as it is still water molecules.

When it comes to heavy water, a change in neutrons doesn't change the chemical molecular bonds. So heavy water or D2O is still made up of water molecules. Neutrons were called that because they are neutral when it comes to chemical bonds. It wasn't until nuclear and radioactivity research that it was found that they had their own special features.

It leads me to another idea, why the C's would say:

The formula E=mc² means this-> a tiny mass can equal a huge amount of energy (as it is times the square of the speed of light)!

In a fusion or fission nuclear reaction, the energy that is gained is from mass lost. It's because when changing isotopes or elements, neutrons "dissapear" and their mass gets converted to energy. Heavy water is used in fission as it slows down the neutrons in the chain reaction which can help control the reaction.

It makes me wonder about the C's comment because neutrons are what go from mass -> energy and "dissapear".

I don't have Pollack's book so I can only speculate basing on the few videos I've seen. What he calls a new phase is a state of organization of water molecules.

Now, regarding this answer:

What if "heavy" here doesn't refer to mass (as in weight) but to being "heavy" or charged with information, if information can be quantified one way or another? Information needs a medium and energy to manifest of course, but the here the focus could be different.

mkrnhr said:
I don't have Pollack's book so I can only speculate basing on the few videos I've seen. What he calls a new phase is a state of organization of water molecules.

Now, regarding this answer:

What if "heavy" here doesn't refer to mass (as in weight) but to being "heavy" or charged with information, if information can be quantified one way or another? Information needs a medium and energy to manifest of course, but the here the focus could be different.

Maybe superheavy water helps in getting good water information into the body (and mind & spirit)?

RedFox said:
Q: (L) Is this montmorillonite the objective of the clues about
tritium? The fact that tritium pointed to this clay, and that this
clay is situated in the Rhineland, among other select sites, and
alfalfa possibly grows there. Is this where the clue was
supposed to lead us?
A: The question is about the mind, spirit and body, and what
happens hence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritiated_water

Tritiated water is a radioactive form of water where the usual hydrogen atoms are replaced with tritium. In its pure form it may be called tritium oxide (T2O or 3H2O) or super-heavy water. Pure T2O is corrosive due to self-radiolysis. Diluted, tritiated water is mainly H2O plus some HTO (3HOH)...

It should not be confused with heavy water, which is deuterium oxide.

Applications
Tritiated water can be used to measure the total volume of water in one's body. Tritiated water distributes itself into all body compartments relatively quickly. The concentration of tritiated water in urine is assumed to be similar to the concentration of tritiated water in the body. Knowing the original amount of tritiated water that was ingested and the concentration, one can calculate the volume of water in the body.

Back
Top Bottom