Session 6 February 2016

Cleo said:
From the second article linked to above, it mentions an interesting website called Aftershock: http://www.opb.org/news/widget/aftershock-find-your-cascadia-earthquake-story/

Enter an address in Oregon and it provides a report on seismic risks and tips on how to prepare.
Nice and very interesting - Glad to see my son in Eugene is theoretically in less danger than me in southern Oregon.

Javi said:
Why not try 'EMrecording' aromatherapy in distilled water and see if it is as effective or not ?. It will be much cheaper than having to buy oils.

By the same token I could ask - why using EM recording, when you can imprint water by intent only?

Thank you Laura and Chateau Crew for another great session with the Cs! I have a few comments to share on some topics and I'm glad for the opportunity.

On the topic of water, I learned of something a while ago regarding its angelic properties.

I was part of an e-mail group of Joseph Ehrlich who was tying together the geopolitical events in the world with lessons from the bible that Jews, Christians, and Muslims have not yet learned or missed. One promising way that his readership as well as humanity could assist in correcting the downward plight of our earthly affairs was with water. Here's a chapter from one of his books:

Chapter Eight
Water and the Quantum Field

Due to the heralded work and efforts of Masaru Emoto, water can be finally proven to represent a biblical blessing. In fact, using water with the correct specific intent and state of consciousness, allows you to create an angel that assists you in some remarkable ways.

First, consider the remarkable findings posted by Emoto. Succinctly put forth, and the topic is covered in greater detail in the author's book, Science of Choice, if you write the words "love and "hate" on two separate index cards, and put each card in front of each of two separate canisters of the same water, one canister of water will reflect a beautiful crystalline structure whereas the second canister of water will reflect a deformed crystalline state of the water.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, the following pages evidences the point proffered.

[...]

The reality associated with water ties into the biblical blessings.

Exodus 15:25 provides:

"And he {Moses} cried unto the LORD; and the LORD showed him a tree, and he cast it into the waters, and the waters were made sweet."

The tree referenced by the Torah is the Tree of Life and G-d instructing Moses how to access it allowed Moses the knowledge, the state of consciousness, the specific intent, he, as a prophet and holy man, needed to purify the waters.

Moreover, the author's book, Science of Choice, discusses quantum concepts such as morphic resonance and quantum entanglement that afford the conceptual understanding as to how a small amount of holy, properly aligned, crystallized water, can wind up purifying an entire body of water. Masaru Emoto, taking advantage of the biblical blessing of water and collective consciousness, travels with groups of people around the world, purifying large bodies of water.

Thus, let us succinctly highlight that the solution to any problem, any circumstance, is through G-d directly. However, that portal of access is opened for special occasions and succinctly said no other alternative path or choice should be available to you and then you have to be very careful in what you say, how you say it, and your state of mind in saying or asking what you say or ask. Moreover, if you are otherwise unworthy to address G-d directly, the consequences, if any, of your request, if granted in whole or part, are subject to becoming tainted and thus one has to keep in mind that a prayer or request for help from G-d correlates often to the purity in mind and heart of the one making the prayer.

Experience show that normally when you move to have G-d intervene for you, the request connects to something needed by you or your family. Thereby, the dynamic is one that the prayer is made with self-interest; you need something and want to receive.

However, experience also shows that if you pray for a third party, especially someone remote, where you have no self interest in the prayer, that your prayers can carry a potency far greater than prayers rendered for yourself or your family. In such prayers, you are sacrificing your time and effort to pray for a third party. In these prayers, you are giving rather than receiving.

Thus, ipso facto, if you need to have prayers heard and answered, it is far better to have others pray for you in conjunction with your prayer for yourself or your loved ones. Third parties, the more distant the better, taking the time and making the effort to ask G-d to help you, better assures those prayers are heard.

Experience also shows that very potent prayers involve collective prayers, where groups of people whether local, national, or global, pray for a certain positive result. Emoto's work in having groups of people pray together, collectively, for a large body of water has achieved noted results.

Praying for the purification of water is particularly special thing to do because clean water, as a physical manifestation of G-d's blessing, carries enormous potential to help and assist us.

The dynamic involved here, that Emoto has come to recognize, as an adjunct to his work, where he also established, as Einstein established in moving to refute quantum mechanics, is that G-d exists. Water, as referenced by the Torah, is special and what is does, when it serves as a created angelic reality, is operate as a buffer between your prayers and G-d and makes the prayers (in lieu of a third party) in your stead. Thus, water enhances your prayers and makes a favorable outcome more likely. Water notably thereby often serves as a healing agent, one that can serve your personal needs. This is covered in more detail, as said, in Science of Choice.

We can look to address G-d directly, or we can move to use water as a PHYSICAL agent of His blessings, or we can move to access the quantum field itself as a SPIRITUAL intermediary to achieving healings or other results requiring a changed reality.

What is highly significant for you, the reader, to remember is that when you earnestly need help, that your standing without options or exhausting all options creates the backdrop best aligned with effective quantum field access. Those that receive a favorable outcome when none is otherwise seen as possible, have just been blessed with an intervention.

However, what Science of Choice centers about, is that when a favorable outcome is achieved, those enlisting the prayers and/or the beneficiary thereof are quick to erase the past reality and fail to show appreciation for what just took place.

[...] [author's personal example exposited] [...]

These types of changes in realities take place all the time but are largely transparent as they no doubt were in the biblical world, which, of course, was absent contemporary scientific advancements and medical techniques.

Since we have been so remiss in failing to glean from Torah and our biblical history what we ought to have gleaned over the thousands of years, it seems that perhaps a portal has opened as exemplified by Albert Einstein's own failure to prove quantum mechanics wrong, which he could not, making the universe indeterminate, and thus proving the existence of G-d.

Science of Choice highlights the double slit experiment in physics. Succinctly said, scientists today are in dismay because the evidence, the unequivocal evidence, is that when a photon or electron moves forward on a path, where two slits are open and available, the SINGLE photon or electron will pass through both slits at the same time. Simply put, for our purposes here, reality is not what we know it to be, and in G-d's world, the one we were intended to have and posses, all things are possible. In the meantime, it suffices to understand that when choices are limited, and your back is against the wall, that you can carry hope that the reality you think denied you could be opened for you. However, the Torah speaks in terms of living a life and carrying the mind and heart of Joseph so that you avoid in general having to face what appears to be a lack of choice in terms of crises many of us otherwise face and confront in life, some (painfully) apparent and many less apparent.

The author, Joseph Ehrlich, wrote three books, which this chapter is from is titled: Quantum Realities of the Bible; the other two are: Science of Choice, and Legacy. They are all short and later the author compiled them together under the title: Trilogy of Truth.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/joseph-ehrlich/trilogy-of-truth/paperback/product-4150253.html

To give some perspective, I began following Joseph Ehrlich sometime after nine eleven. After years of following the global events playing out and gaining an understanding through his analysis, Ehrlich finally put his perspective down in book form. The compilation came out in the fall of 2008.

Attendant to the e-mail discovery of Emoto's work, Ehrlich also informed the group about an internet company he discovered that created a software program to consciously direct and impress light frequencies in and through water via selectable intent. Back around 2008, I downloaded a trial version called Aquaware 2.0, by Self Empowerment Technology, LLC. I still have the installer and when I checked, the software has links to the website: www.aquafrequencies.com, but that website appears abandoned. A search now brings up Aquaware 4.0 – Energy Empowerment Healing Software at this address: http://www.moderndaymystic.com.

I found this on their home page:

What is Modern Day Mystic all about ?
Self Empowerment Technology, LLC is a state of the art company empowered by the fusion of Source Energy coupled with cutting edge software technology. Our Flagship product Aquaware 4.0 leverages Quantum Physics, the Quantum Realm, Collective Consciousness, The Power of Intention Magnification, and Water Programming to manifest life changing empowerment and healing results in our users. Modern Day Mystic, founded in 2006, as a division of Self-Empowerment Technology, LLC, is the world’s only Source Energy provider, the “Universal Source of Energy.” Our main conduits to providing Source Energy are Self-Empowerment and Self-Healing software and services which have been distributed worldwide since 2006. Our software, Aquaware 4.0 magnifies the power of intention thousands of times to create life changing results in your world.

Here's the first two pages of the PDF that came with the 2.0 trial version:

Aquaware Instructions

Welcome to the power of Aquaware. Before we begin, please read these instructions completely—you can believe us when we say you want to have as few questions as possible before you start using this powerful program, and there are only eight pages. Let’s first visually familiarize you with the functions of the program.

[image]

Now let’s familiarize you with what happens when using this program. You are about to consciously direct and impress light frequencies in and through water via selectable intent. The frequencies create fundamental geometric liquid crystalline forms (much like snowflakes, or hexagonal geometry) that are able to communicate with you at the level of your own water-based blueprint, essentially uncovering an array of more natural states of being. Using as pure a water as possible is most efficient and effective (we think it's crucial). Use spring water, artesian well water, or bottled water. Most bottled waters should be fine, however. Generally your favorite is your favorite for a reason.

Where your attention is, is where you direct consciousness (or frequency). Whether you're a new age guru, a politician or an Anglican priest this is a most essential fact. Therefore, when you’re about to select an intent type (including Water Prep), put your attention on the water (in the glass, tub or shower), then make the selection. Go ahead, put your attention on the water and select Water Prep. It is that easy.

Important Tip: ALWAYS prep the water for drinking and direct application first using the Water Prep button. Below, in Important Considerations, there are tips for efficiency and ease for this. The Bath and Shower types have Water Prep built into them, so this step isn’t necessary for those.

The cycle is 22 seconds. When it’s complete the viewing area will show “Cycle Complete.” You also saw the cycle’s countdown by percent complete. Now click Intent Types One and you’ll see the below screen. After reading this tip, look over the text in the viewing window below.

[image]

Go ahead, for an intent type, set the power at about 25%, put your attention on the water and make a selection. Always remember that you might want to have a different power output setting with Water Prep than with an Intent Type. We just prepped it at 30% power, which is good for anyone, but the rule of thumb for intent types is to start low, under 25%, and work up from there. You can also go by feel, if you’re the type to trust your instincts. Start the slider at either 0% or 100% and move the slider until it feels right. Too high a setting, or overuse, and you’ll know you’ve done too much too soon one way or another. After a few days of use you’ll have your own system down.

And those are just two pages of eight in the instructions. I used the trial for about a year. (The 15 day evaluation period counted down using my computer clock, so I would load a restore point and install it again.) Being fairly healthy at the time, I had no confirmation of its true efficacy. I didn't even think back then that my body was so polluted or I would have used the detoxification intent. Altogether it has 268 intents. I don't have experience enough to recommend the software, but I did want to say that it is out there. Personally, I feel that it could be similar to praying to the water on your own to a varying degree. Applying an index card with "love" written upon it to a container of water is effective; so should a computer software program running an algorithm with similar intent. Just perhaps. Stranger things are possible.

Sorry if this has gone on for quite a space. I'm happy that I have this opportunity to share. Thank you.

Thank you very much for this session.

As usual, we have a lot of important and interesting things to experiment/look for.

About the missing children, it reminds me the case of the Zandvoort's CD developped by Marcel Vervloesem. Recently I made some researches about the pedocriminal networks and the truth is just horrible... Thinking about all these poor children makes me so sad... Some people try to fight against this occult system but it's very powerfull...

A: Law of Three rules!
Dialectic is my way of discussing about things for many years. I like it ! This is what we learn in last year of High school in Philosophia's class.

Q: (Galatea) I have a question that'll sound crazy. Is water similar to space?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Can we talk to the water in our bodies since they're 70% water?

A: It has already been propagandized!

Very good question ! Once again, we can see that everything is tied...

A long time ago, I saw or heard somewhere that in our body lied a copy of our universe. When you pay attention to the structures of both our universe and body, you can see a lot of similar things...

Thanks Casper and Siberia for the videos, I'm going to watch it.

nicklebleu said:
Javi said:
Why not try 'EMrecording' aromatherapy in distilled water and see if it is as effective or not ?. It will be much cheaper than having to buy oils.

By the same token I could ask - why using EM recording, when you can imprint water by intent only?

Yes, to a point you may be right.
But I think this is important at what level of the things we want to work.
For example, to the purely physical-chemical biological processes you need the presence of a molecular substance to the right effect. Thus, to the protocol of iodine, you will need molecular iodine and associated vitamins-minerals in your body to the processes involved, and not only to be present the EM information field.
On a second level, for many chemicals and even drugs, their EM field information (in water) are enough to activate the corresponding intracellular receptors, which can now be done by water 'EM impression'. But try record the EM information of a chemical in water through mind intention may require you to have a deep knowledge of how the substance acts.
At a third level maybe your body needs an EM information field recorded in water what is necessary to balance because the information field is weak or absent.. If you are unbalanced in this EM information field maybe difficult por you to print something that balance it through your intention. In fact may not even have the strength and desire to do it, so managing the missing information through an EM information field preset can be useful.
Of course, by using the experience and knowledge you may come a point where anyone is able to use his own intention to carry water for all purposes, including the self-healing. But in the meantime, I think it may be useful the use of EM preset information fields, from medicinal substances.
Of course, for the purpose of positive changes in life on a more general level, and helps the healing process, that what you say is very true.

I had a strange thing happening to me today:

I got up in the morning with a foul mood. It was hot and humid and I had trouble to get going. I had a whole list of things I wanted to do, but just couldn't start. I ended up doing some of the stuff, but it was a frustrating experience, things not going my way, tools not working, delaying what I was trying to achieve, I was profusely sweating and not enjoying myself at all.

Around 4pm I decided to go to the beach to walk the dog. It wasn't any better - my mind was still morose, I didn't enjoy it, the dog didn't enjoy it either because it was so hot. It was obviously on the verge of overheating, so I decided to walk back to the car. I took another route than I would take normally: There is a river that flows down the beach, which at low tide is quite shallow. And as I was wading through it, I suddenly felt good - all my dark mood, frustration and heaviness was - gone in the blink of an eye!

Of course it could have been coincidence, but I was most amazed at the speed it happened - about two seconds. It was, as if all the heaviness had been washed away in the river. Earlier I stood in the shallow sea and was just walking around in it to cool myself and the dog, but this didn't have any effect, until I waded through this river, which was quite wide but slow-moving and shallow at that point.

Maybe water can have an external influence on our body/ mind? As I said, all could just be coincidence ...

nicklebleu said:
Maybe water can have an external influence on our body/ mind? As I said, all could just be coincidence ...

It seems that people with some magnetic abilities use to wash their hands with water after a cure on someone. I have already seen that by myself.
I also read that some stones have to be cleansed sometimes in moving water to regain energy like crystal.

Among us, some people feel that water has this kind of property.

Approaching Infinity said:
Scottie said:
Furthermore, what happens if instead of being righteously angry at the PTB and their minions, we instead "send them love and light"? If this water thing is true, that's about the worst possible thing you could do! It's like saying, "Yes, I accept your evilness. Now go in peace to hate and slaughter more people!"

Hmm...

Looked at from the opposite angle, I've always thought there might be some value in cursing! ;D (Not the swearing kind, but the "may your hair fall out and your business dry up" kind.)

Made me think along the lines of "Thank you psychopathic b'stards for waking us up!"

Approaching Infinity said:
Looked at from the opposite angle, I've always thought there might be some value in cursing! ;D (Not the swearing kind, but the "may your hair fall out and your business dry up" kind.)

funny though, I am not much fun of that kind of anger and wishing bad things for anyone, even for Erdogan, Soros or Hilary, I just want them to step out of such a world domination, and leave humans on their own, that's all ... but last few weeks, for some unknown reason, I start developing a thought how actually there is no sense at all of thinking about psychopaths at the same way as we think about humans, so at one blink of my thought I came to the point to think, hmmm maybe it is not bad idea to learn actually how to "hate" them ... not really hate in sense of wishing them bad things, and plotting them or so, but sort of to develop kind of protective emotional shield of "coldness" that will not allow them to penetrate into our compassionate human core in relation to them, but just to be on mechanical level ... more like "yea you are idiot, and I am simply not dealing with idiots, what so ever" ...

but also what I realize in my life through the time, is that anyone who ever intentionally was making my life hard difficult and emotionally exhausting in purpose, and who ever was doing behind my back kind of a trap or against some of my professional or private relations, sooner or later ended up with bumernag backwards hit of their activities , but it was not initiated with my wish, ... but in general it is some how better not to give that kind of emotions to grow any how ...

Theseus said:
Made me think along the lines of "Thank you psychopathic b'stards for waking us up!"

o yea! ... :D funny but on a way I am thankful to them to be so ugly, so unbearably ugly that waking up was the only way to exit alive from their games ...

aluminumfalcon said:
Attendant to the e-mail discovery of Emoto's work, Ehrlich also informed the group about an internet company he discovered that created a software program to consciously direct and impress light frequencies in and through water via selectable intent. Back around 2008, I downloaded a trial version called Aquaware 2.0, by Self Empowerment Technology, LLC. I still have the installer and when I checked, the software has links to the website: www.aquafrequencies.com, but that website appears abandoned. A search now brings up Aquaware 4.0 – Energy Empowerment Healing Software at this address: http://www.moderndaymystic.com.

I found this on their home page:

What is Modern Day Mystic all about ?
Self Empowerment Technology, LLC is a state of the art company empowered by the fusion of Source Energy coupled with cutting edge software technology. Our Flagship product Aquaware 4.0 leverages Quantum Physics, the Quantum Realm, Collective Consciousness, The Power of Intention Magnification, and Water Programming to manifest life changing empowerment and healing results in our users. Modern Day Mystic, founded in 2006, as a division of Self-Empowerment Technology, LLC, is the world’s only Source Energy provider, the “Universal Source of Energy.” Our main conduits to providing Source Energy are Self-Empowerment and Self-Healing software and services which have been distributed worldwide since 2006. Our software, Aquaware 4.0 magnifies the power of intention thousands of times to create life changing results in your world.

Thanks for sharing this information.

Although I do not know this software and do not know if it works or not, I rather doubt arise. First the adversiting of this software sounds a bit like to 'new age' scams: there is no need to work, this water will do everything for you, you just pay for the software and could create at will your own reality ...
Also jargon 'quantum realm' is vague and ambiguous. It does not really explain how obtain algorithms, EM information, or whatever that the software applies.
I do not know, I may be wrong in thinking this. Anyone with experience with this software?.

As always thank you for sharing the session.
It makes sense now why I always look for rivers, lakes and the sea when I need a walk.

nicklebleu said:
I had a strange thing happening to me today:

I got up in the morning with a foul mood. It was hot and humid and I had trouble to get going. I had a whole list of things I wanted to do, but just couldn't start. I ended up doing some of the stuff, but it was a frustrating experience, things not going my way, tools not working, delaying what I was trying to achieve, I was profusely sweating and not enjoying myself at all.

Around 4pm I decided to go to the beach to walk the dog. It wasn't any better - my mind was still morose, I didn't enjoy it, the dog didn't enjoy it either because it was so hot. It was obviously on the verge of overheating, so I decided to walk back to the car. I took another route than I would take normally: There is a river that flows down the beach, which at low tide is quite shallow. And as I was wading through it, I suddenly felt good - all my dark mood, frustration and heaviness was - gone in the blink of an eye!

Of course it could have been coincidence, but I was most amazed at the speed it happened - about two seconds. It was, as if all the heaviness had been washed away in the river. Earlier I stood in the shallow sea and was just walking around in it to cool myself and the dog, but this didn't have any effect, until I waded through this river, which was quite wide but slow-moving and shallow at that point.

If i understand you correctly, it may be due to 'grounding' effects; i also read the sea breeze apparently can change your 'charge' in the same way - i think it's similar to why salt lamps are beneficial.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/29/james-oschman-on-earthing.aspx

When you're grounded there's a transfer of free electrons from the Earth into your body. And these free electrons are probably the most potent antioxidants known to man.

These antioxidants are responsible for the clinical observations from grounding experiments, such as:

Beneficial changes in heart rate
Decreased skin resistance
Decreased levels of inflammation

The Best Surfaces for Grounding

Clearly, the simplest way to ground is to walk barefoot outside when safe to do so. But what about urban or city dwellers who are surrounded by asphalt and concrete? Can you ground on those? And what about natural surfaces—which ones are the most effective? There are indeed significant differences between various surfaces.

The ideal location for walking barefoot is the beach, close to or in the water, as sea water is a great conductor. Your body also contains mostly water, so it creates a good connection.

A close second would be a grassy area, especially if it's covered with dew, which is what you'd find if you walk early in the morning. According to Dr. Oschman, concrete is a good conductor as long as it hasn't been sealed. Painted concrete does not allow electrons to pass through very well. Materials like asphalt, wood, and typical insulators like plastic or the soles of your shoes, will not allow electrons to pass through and are not suitable for barefoot grounding.

Back
Top Bottom