Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
June 6, 1998
Terry, Jan, Frank, Ark, Laura.

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Ekokiah.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: Ark would like to know about this program{ing} project he is involved in. It apparently looks like an impossible task and we would like to know if there is anything you can say that would point him in the right direction?

A: Use library resource material for inspirational foundation.

Q: In other words, he will find something in a book that will give him a key or a clue?

A: Yes.

Q: Any other clues other than that? It is a pretty awesome task here...

A: Interesting that you are declaring it to be daunting even at beginning.

Q: Well, that is just my perception.

A: Does one know what the road un-travelled is like?

Q: No. What is it? If you don't travel it you don't know. (T) How do you know it is going to be daunting if you don't travel it? (L) Oh, I see! They might be saying that it is going to be a lot easier than we think.

A: We are saying: Anticipate not!

Q: (A) I will have to decide about whether to take teaching in the fall or hope that this will continue into a new project after this is done?

A: Investigate for answer.

Q: Well, he will have to fill out the paperwork NOW for the teaching, and if he fills it out, he will HAVE to do it because he will be obligated - and that is why it is important to decide now rather than later.

A: So then, what do instincts of Arkadiusz say?

Q: His instincts say that he doesn't want to teach because the teaching is killing him, it's killing me, and it would be better to...

A: Then?!?

Q: Well, we don't want to anticipate that he is gonna have this other job and dump the teaching and then find out that we don't have a job!

A: If one is being "killed" by something, and one does not wish to be killed... whatever should one do?

Q: I know. One doesn't do it. That simple. Okay, now, I was reviewing our Jesus pages for the net, and on the subject of this life of Jesus that you gave, the few details, you mentioned that the biological father of Jesus was an individual named Tonatha. Then, you said that this individual was a member of what you called the 'white sect' also known as Aryans. Aryans are not precisely known as a sect, but what sect is there among Aryans that you were referring to; what is it called?

A: White sect.

Q: So, they call it the White Sect. Is it like the White Brotherhood?

A: Those of fair complexion who wear white robes.

Q: (T) We call them KKK here! (L) Similar to the Templars? Is there, for example, a name that they call themselves?

A: White Sect.

Q: And when they call themselves this, in what language did they create this moniker?

A: Aramaic.

Q: So, we need to know what it is in Aramaic. What kind of teachings did they follow?

A: Similar to the monks of orthodox Christianity.

Q: If they were similar to the monks of orthodox Christianity, then the activities of this individual in being the biological father of Jesus, would that not be considered to be breaking one's monkly vows?

A: All can be forgiven a singular indiscretion.

Q: So, this Mary knew this individual who was, for all intents and purposes, a monk in this sect and the hypnosis was activated and possibly in him also... was he also hypnotized level 1 as you said about her?

A: Close enough.

Q: He was a monk and he had taken vows, this event occurred and this child was conceived, is that correct?

Q: Was she also a member of some sort of order?

A: No.

Q: Was she in any way a sort of Temple virgin or did she had spent her whole life preparing to be the vessel for this child?

Q: Is it true that the Essene community that was attempting to prepare a vessel for the coming of the messiah, that this was their whole plan, their work?

Q: This sect existed... where was this monastery or group located?

A: Near today's Haifa.

Q: Where, in fact, was this child born?

A: [Many spirals] Nazareth.

Q: You have said that he did not travel and receive special teachings, yet that he knew that he was special from the beginning, and that the information was channeled to him. How do I want to phrase this? At what age did he receive this enlightenment?

A: Was progressive.

Q: So, it went on over a period of time. Did he ever know who his biological father was, that his father was a member of this White Sect... did he know that?

A: Vaguely.

{Discussion of genealogy project and bloodlines.}

Q: (T) What will Laura find as she tracks the family trees? The bloodline?

A: Roadblocks.

Q: Well, I have already found plenty of those. (T) What else will she find?

A: Frustration.

Q: Okay, you have given me all these clues, and told me that I will understand all about bloodlines, and now you are telling me that I will have roadblocks and frustration, so should I just simply drop this?

A: Because you would approach it in an improper manner.

Q: Should I just drop the whole bloodline thing?

A: Why?

Q: Well, because you are saying I would approach it in an improper manner, and I am getting roadblocks and frustration, and I certainly don't want that!

A: So, find the proper manner.

Q: I don't know what you mean by proper manner. What's the proper manner?

A: Gradual passage of phases.

Q: Is that the proper manner?

Q: (T) Which phases are passing gradually?

A: The answer to that is the clue you need most.

Q: (T) Phases of what?

A: It is the discovery that fosters the learning.

Q: So, I will discover these as I go along, I guess. One dot leads to the next dot. The only way to learn is to do it. (A) The original questions was whether we should follow this bloodline research... to what purpose?

A: Bloodlines reveal destiny. Why do you think they have been covered up so thoroughly?

Q: {Question lost because of tape malfunction.}

A: Answer to that is like circumnavigating the interior of a balloon.

A: Explore all possible angles of that answer.

A: Now you are reaching...

A: Or confusion.

A: Part of it, but others do not want them to be found much more!

A: Some.

A: It was der Fuhrer who tried hardest. But not nearly enough.

A: Find it in order to supercede the very power structure that created him.

Q: What power structure was this?

A: The "Third Reich."

Q: And who created the Third Reich?

A: Illuminati.

Q: So Hitler thought he could find something that would enable him to take complete control...

A: Sort of like a termite trying to vanquish "Orkin."

A: Not tried, succeeded!

A: One of them.

Q: What is it in this bloodline that makes it so important to cover it up?

A: It would lead directly to verity on a scale never before seen on earth while at 3rd density STS.

Q: And what would be the result of this verity?

A: The truth shall set you free... as you are imprisoned!

A: There are many possibilities.

A: The "main danger" is when on reveals too much before one has enough stature or notoriety, on web pages, for example. [Discussion of repercussions of 'Diana' material on web pages after Diana's death]

Q: So, I should be more careful of what I say in regards to the discoveries I have made about the bloodline of Jesus on the 'Jesus' pages on the web?

A: Tread lightly.

Q: Alright, I will. Where did these bloodlines originate?

A: Orion region.

Q: For how long were they maintained with any semblance of purity?

A: Indefinite.

Q: Are you saying that they are still maintaining them and manipulating them from other densities?

A: That is for you to discover.

Q: Are these bloodlines carrying a specific codon that is designed to activate at a certain period of time or in response to a certain frequency?

A: Possibly, but why should not that apply to everyone?

Q: Okay, so we have got ticking time bombs in our DNA, all of us!

A: Maybe.

Q: Alright, bizarro... (A) It is not necessarily time bombs, these are bombs which could be ignited by something else, like knowledge. (L) Is that the case, that knowledge could unlock these codons?

Q: Certain activities such as meditating?

A: Yes. Or... channeling.

Q: So, channeling can actually unlock these potentials...

A: Enough on your plate for tonight... Good Night.

End of Session

Laura said:
Q: Are these bloodlines carrying a specific codon that is designed to activate at a certain period of time or in response to a certain frequency?

Q: Alright, bizarro... (A) It is not necessarily time bombs, these are bombs which could be ignited by something else, like knowledge. (L) Is that the case, that knowledge could unlock these codons?

I'm curious because I'm reviewing scripts again and they're asking me questions:
Will the person who owns this DNA CODE at the time of unlocking it make all the people in the land or group recover full consciousness?

Well, maybe this minor misspell is not big deal but it will looks better if someone make correct the title "June".

WhiteRose said:
Laura said:

I'm curious because I'm reviewing scripts again and they're asking me questions:
Will the person who owns this DNA CODE at the time of unlocking it make all the people in the land or group recover full consciousness?

Hi WhiteRose, for some reason this bloodlines theme has been causing "something" in my mind, after your question, I do not have the answer, I would just like to put on the table some ideas on this subject, a possibility could be that some of souls incarnated in converging blood lines, take the flag and climb to the top of the mountain and from there will send the "smoke" signals to the rest, this would initiate the changes in the DNA and could reach the critical mass, this could lead to the discovery of a hidden knowledge, described by the Cs, so that this knowledge could be available to all this reality. :shock:

I apologize for this long text (translated by Google may have errors for which I do not reply if it is somehow wrong translated I will try to expand to explain what I mean)

I ask because most esotericists, bioenergetotherapists and even a few mediums have stated that I have a DNA code, also it comes out astrologically when I search and check and now I am in deep search ... part of the knowledge continues to be discovered but it is already here you are already here .. and I found myself in the dead end from here my previous question and another because from waking can be said I had two visions of the future one more for the world as information and the other referred to me ...
1. something like a comet or an asteroid that is not actually a comet (asteroid) but a cover, and there are billions of spacecraft in that enclosure which, when released from this shield, comes to us.
2. I found myself in a closed spiral of obstacles, where the end of this spiral was the beginning of the same path at the same level at another level. I start to walk and see various events from life as a baby and such small puppies of wolves and I see them and they annoy me hindering my way, but when I finish this way as a baby then I go back to the beginning and then I go back as a baby but I miss those little wolves because I already know they are there and how they work for me, then as a teenage girl again the idea goes on again and again this is the same time these wolfs are a little bigger but still tease me trying to bite me, chase me to make me lose But when I'm at the end again I go back to the beginning and I know how to bypass them and again I go as I am now and again to myself only as I miss them at the end of the road I meet my so called. "spiritual guardian" who tells me that I already know the solution so I can easily go through this last episode to find myself on my way of life. The vision and vision in the vision of description: the Hellinger method - is a technique of forgiveness. I see twelve people near me (I was thirteen in spiral), I see grandparents, uncles, mom, brother, cousins, deceased dad, my husband and child in the form of a spiral But everyone to me and myself connected with such ropes and how from the end starts from the oldest generation to the youngest one has his weight (karma) but each and every one of them also passes this weight to the youngest at some point when I at the end of this chain but connected with my husband and daughter in the middle I start to experience those feelings from the oldest they are screaming at me "why are I hurting them?", "why do I do that?" And at this point, in this vision, I say positive aspects of everything, for example, someone lost a mother as a child and later moves unconsciously this image to his family and I use words as a child and mother who is no longer present and the family to see his unconscious The action appears but at the same time I point out to him what he did good in all this. After every similar situation I looked at each member of my family, then the weights on the ropes diminished or disappeared as if the younger people no longer had karma passed from the elderly, and all the ropes that made up the connection with each other disappeared. At the end of this incident, I saw that I told them that they were free and that even then we could go together without interfering with one another in our various schemes. All the ropes disappeared and in their place I saw violet and at the same time transparent ropes forming a real spiral of connections and all the clothes around me changed into white beautiful robes and their back grew beautiful white wings, they then turned into beautiful crystal birds and flew away happy and happy . At the end I got information from my tutor that I would realize this vision because then I could go on becoming a crystal.

/I do not understand why this method showed me but I felt freed, happy and crying at the same time but on the other hand I ask myself why I have to do it, I'm not a psychologist and therapist, my mom has this experience and it was she who told me she is Something like the Hellinger method where families are getting pardoned for themselves and others, but not everyone is interested in just this method and to do it real together even my mom said that I should not do it because someone may not want to do it (my mom I have been studying psychology and somatoteraphy since I was 9 years old.)/

After this, when I try to go higher in meditation and see something else that could help me go on I do not see bright images but the whole mass I can not slow down in any way I try to calm myself down.
So the question is:
How to find the next thing that I can grab to grow up in this knowledge and unlock the DNA?
Because I read and watch videos about the weight of things from philosophy, through alternative medicine, esoteric and more.
Recently I found interesting videos about spiritual and alternative knowledge at Zbigniew Popko on YT (PopkoTV), but if someone who does not speak Polish may have problems with reception because he does not have translations for the videos. The topics that interest me are "Indigo Children" and "Live Water" (I used to read about live water so it's kind of a refreshing knowledge for me).
Maybe somebody still has some ideas and drops something?
Or maybe I missed something in this search and I'm wrong?

WhiteRose said:
I ask because most esotericists, bioenergetotherapists and even a few mediums have stated that I have a DNA code, also it comes out astrologically when I search and check and now I am in deep search ...

It could be a possibility, however it is not recommended to crystallize this type of ideas in your mind, since it lowers your first defense and is exposed to scam.

WhiteRose said:
So the question is:
How to find the next thing that I can grab to grow up in this knowledge and unlock the DNA?

maybe for the most basic? eliminate parasites, take care of their diet, meditation, constant input of knowledge, etc. join a network of people, such as this forum, to help you try to see this reality as close to objectivity, I think that separate mention deserves the cold water showers, very important also in DNA changes, arduous work in yourself, and the list can continue, you can use the search option and find more clues ;)

WhiteRose said:
Maybe somebody still has some ideas and drops something?

yes, the success of the blood lines described by the Cs is something really big, so we have to assume that the SAS forces of this reality would establish blockages in the lives of these people who are in the bloodlines , It comes to mind "divert them from the road", the phrase of the bible could also be applied, "to deceive even the elect", I believe that without the help of a network and the help of higher levels, who chose to incarnate in the bloodlines , have a very difficult task, a good news could be that apparently would not be impossible to achieve.

On the other hand I think that not necessarily people incarnated in bloodlines are "special", I could be wrong, I see it only as a different role on this planet, if you think you are in this situation, you could do an interesting exercise, remove your ego, keep it in a drawer and close that drawer, after doing so, still thinking that you are one of the people in bloodlines, do your part and have faith in the process, the rest of the pieces would fall slowly .

I found some of these missing questions on this page.

Q: (L) I have noticed that there seems to be a definite "obliteration factor" involved with some of these bloodlines, particularly the Percys, it seems. Why? Who wanted them all dead - or at the very least corrupted or in the dark?

A: Answer to that is like circumnavigating the interior of a balloon.

Q: What is that supposed to mean?

A: Explore all possible angles of that answer.

Q: Well, there is this Priory of Sion that is purported to be "protecting the bloodline of Chirst" in order to prepare for a reinstitution of the Davidic king at some point in the future. Is this the truth?

A: Or confusion.

Q: Well, the recent spate of books on the subject seem to indicate this and DO seem to be pointing directly to this bloodline of Christ, so it seems that somebody is trying to reveal this through this Rennes-le-Chateau phenomenon.

A: Part of it, but others do not want them to be found much more!

Q: Is there any truth to these ideas of Baigent, Leigh and Henry Lincoln?

A: Some.

Q: So, there is a very important bloodline of some sort?

Q: And all of these books are stimulating veritable frenzies of searching in genealogies for this particular bloodline, whatever it may be?

A: It was der Fuhrer who tried hardest. But not nearly enough.

Q: What was he wanting to do with this bloodline?

A: Find it in order to supercede the very power structure that created him.

Back
Top Bottom