Session 6 September 2006

Laura said:
Notice the smoke photo also. There was no smoke producing element anywhere near the camera and the photos immediately before and after had no smoke.

I was wondering about that smoke photo. That was some pretty thick smoke! Thanks for the session and the photos.

I thought for sure that smoke was coming from the fire. :huh: Very interesting pics indeed. Especially the one of Perceval getting zapped while jumping the flames! :lol:

Thanks for the session and the pics!

Q: (Laughter) (Andromeda) What about the little orbs all the pictures?

A: Little things from 4D.

Thank you for sharing Laura. And good to know something about these orbs, because I recently have seen some pictures!

Thanks for the session and pictures. Those orbs do look like they are some kind of microscopic cell.

Q: (Mr. Scott) During the last session, who is the person referred to by "Initials CH"?

A: Guest sez: Charles Howard.

The french team is translating that session and they would like to know :
What does sez means in the C's answer?

And from the previous session, we can read:
Q: (Ark) All right. We’ll see. (Guest:SD) I have two choices. Do I just resign and be at peace with it or do I seek to gain some financial advantage?

A: You may gain by being wise as serpent.

Q: (Guest:SD) Is there a particular enemy I should be careful of?

A: Initials CH.

Q: (Laura) Do you know someone with those initials? (Guest:SD) My boss is named D****, right above him its…{Guest:SD can’t think of anyone… thinking} Ah! I didn’t say “in the bank”. (Perceval) You get the answer to the question you ask. Your question wasn’t specific. If you’re not specific, then it’s very broad…. (Guest:SD) OK. Should I be seeking to leave the bank by the end of September?

Last edited:
I think "sez" means "said" like in = A: Guest said: Charles Howard (or The guest said he was named Charles Howard). It sounds like slang. Probably some participant in that session knows better than me. ;-)

And from the previous session, we can read:
I read it as a funny way of saying, Guest says, Charles Howard. (Almost like the C's are reading the answer out of his mind)

Yes, it is a slang form of 'says'. Am I reading that session right in that the guest they refer to is a non-incarnate person so the C's are relaying what that person calls themselves? If so then that would make sense. I expect it is just the C's being whimsical. Mirth!

Thanks for taking time out from your busy schedule (understatement of the century) to post these recent transcripts from 2006, Laura!

Wow, that is really weird with the smoke photo. The orbs seem to be a bit more common, but has anyone else had smoke show up in photos?
This was taken about 5 years ago. Only showed up on photo but was not evident otherwise. All 4 photos had same fog & orb.
1572564542211.png

Back
Top Bottom