Session 7 February 2015

Thanks for session!
I'm thinking about this level of life where is duality so strong that only separation on 4d will make some change, not here. Taking our vibrations of life on higher levels so we can finally to see clear, to feel truth...
We can take distance from many nations, but there are always some small % of people who feel and think like we do. Putin can, and he have, such power to inspire people and make some changes. Write to him, I know I will :)
Thanks one more time for inspiration, for all seasons, to all of you.
:thup:

A brilliant session, thank you! After reading a session like this I still feel some hope for the future. :)

Laura said:
(Pierre) I thought it would be a shorter agony. I didn't think it would take this many years to decline.

(L) Yeah, the decay and decline of everything has been...

(Andromeda) Slow...

(L) It's just awful.
So, no rush, no rashness etc. impatient acts etc... Long, slow, drawn out, and painful, with a cold, frozen, but awesomely amazingly beautiful :D end... :( :)

DougEE said:
Thank you Laura and crew for the very insightful session

A: Nothing, however, will stop the balancing. The only question is where the disasters fall and that is partly determined by the observers.
This reminds me of "it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see".
It seems that the role of witnessing has a very definite impact on the observed event as well as on the witness. Maybe the observer's state of mind actually attracts or repels exactly where the disasters occur?
Maybe. No 10.4 for the Pacific Northwest / Seattle...yet.

DonnieG said:
Approaching Infinity said:
DonnieG said:
Interesting session. I've long been a supporter of President Vladimir Putin, every since I found out he put out an Arrest Warrant on george soros. Everything he's done since has confirmed my feelings about him. Even Edgar Cayce had good thing to say about Russia in the future way back in 1938.

Hi DonnieG, welcome to the forum! I hadn't heard about an arrest warrant for Soros. Do you have a link for that?

Also, when you get a chance, head over to the Newbies Board on the forum and introduce yourself. :)

http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-putin-issues-arrest-warrant-for-george-soros/

The article is dated March 28, 2012 - so nothing happened! Probably disinfo.
That would be good - naaah, not going to happen, not under Obama's watch.

I didn't say he had soros arrested. There's only so much Putin can do if soros stays out of Russia or the Federation. I believe it's interesting to note the fact that soros is neck deep in the Goings on in The Ukraine.

Amazing session you guys! I've been doing a lot of reading myself lately. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with the strangest urge that I MUST read- as if I awoken just for the purpose. I'm starting to think I'm developing an unhealthy addiction xD

I swear I don't know what's going on with me! I literally wake up with my heart racing and the only thought in my mind is: READ in the middle of the night?!? What is this? >:O I haven't had a good nights sleep in almost a week!

4 months?... Hmm I don't know, they never said whether it would be a good or bad thing, so I'm a little scared about these "4 months."

Thanks for a great session, they're all great but this one piqued my interest even more. Writing to Putin is something I wanted to do during the recent ridiculous Brisbane G20, now I have a contact address it's even better, thanks.

All the history you've read and condensed for us to get the picture is truly remarkable Laura. The Camino De Santiago pilgrimage, is something I once aspired to but never happened unfortunately, but it can be broken up into small portions as it's an arduous task. Auch Cathedral is one of the 'passport' (card to be stamped as per section) stations along the way, nice and handy to start the journey for the Chateau crew.

The madness of the 'west' is beyond belief, the same pattern as Hitler had in the end. There's no getting through to the rest of the Zombies either. Maybe the next 4 months will be the decider. Hope your next book is available before then (no pressure!) just nice to be spending my reading time (left?) with something worthwhile.

Puck said:
I wrote Putin a short letter of thanks as well. Great idea. :rockon:

Me too - just to let him know that many people in the West are seeing through the lies and deception.

Thank you for an amazing session. I am so happy that Putin read the letter. I'm glad supportive letters like these give him hope!

Thank you for the session Laura & co.

I am very happy to hear that C's confirm Mr Putin read your letter. He is truly one of the main hopes of sanity available to us OSIT. The man deserves all of the support we can give him. I will try to think of something to write also.

The contrast between Russian politicians and other countries representatives is stark. Mr Lavrov showed himself to be a true diplomat in the Munich interview. Some of the other actors were cringeworthy.

Brisbane G20 was also cringeworthy (I can see I am going to have to use that word a LOT in the future). Australian PM Abbott is getting his comeuppance though, so I would bet there are a few Auzzies who were also embarrassed by that particular toothless pitbull display and will see him off.

If the relatively young Greek politicians can take some good mentors they will do well. Greece has survived default before & it can again. They also have many in the west cheering them on :P

I think the contrast between the good guys & the ptb is getting stronger and therefore easier to discern. Maybe I am just paying more/better attention? Either that or the dissonance on display is a sign that madness is catching and the patients aren't getting better any time soon.
Certainly I am noticing many more mental speed bumps when I am reading - places where I have to stop, go back & read again just to be sure of what I read the first time because it is so jarring. Sometimes I swear at the computer :-[

I will try to remember that there are good & clever people all over the world & because of this there is hope. It is easy to lose sight of that with the awful news bombarding us for such a long time.

Back
Top Bottom