Session 7 May 2016

Konstantin, I'm very sorry to hear that you still don't have your crystals. We thought that the Postal services would be alright where you are. If you end up not receiving them and the girls select some new ones for you, we'll make sure to mail them with a tracking number.

The same for Keit, although at least you know where they are, so there's still hope. Fingers crossed.

So far, you are the only two people who haven't received your package. Kinyash hasn't gotten his either, but that may be normal given his location. We'll know in a few more days.

Thank you very much for that clarification and for your efforts. I'm not worried and I'm not in a hurry, health is stabilized (maybe thanks to the using of iodine, selenium, magnesium) and I have nothing against that priority is given to those with problems (who have no problem, but ...). It's just confusion due lack of knowledge about the process. I'm sorry because you have to go through all this trouble for us, but I suppose that the effort will not be fruitless (so I feel a bit like I'm missing something, because I'm not so involved).
If somebody would be so kind to explain, what is the difference between those who mentions health problems with order and those who does not do so, whether only difference is in priorities, or in programming stones too? I assume that individuals will be able to later add special programs, for example, for stone for health (more precisely: water charging crystal) so that therefore it is not so important (to mention a specific problem).

Mandrak said:
If somebody would be so kind to explain, what is the difference between those who mentions health problems with order and those who does not do so, whether only difference is in priorities, or in programming stones too? I assume that individuals will be able to later add special programs, for example, for stone for health (more precisely: water charging crystal) so that therefore it is not so important (to mention a specific problem).

I believe it's both priority and the specific charging of the stone related to the health issues of each individual.

If there's a need for tracking numbers, what would the additional cost end up being?
Some of us may be able to cover at least the shipments to countries where tracking may be helpful.

How to charge all four crystals?

I 'got' the image or vibe that I can charge them nicely placed together as "a new type of spiritual pets" and read and sing to them together all four, lay on a hand held above them at certain parts of reading - for added effect and treat them as a group of beloved special spiritual symbols and love them as "pets in high regard".

We had an intense lightning storm at night [silent, remote, then coming nearer and becoming louder, more audible like remote artillery fire from a big war], the strong lights brightening up the night then there was copious rain.

-- First dream. It was like 1st attempt at initializing the CRS for database access with contacts throwing sparks

It feels I'm 'aching' in all parts of rather the spiritual body, waking up: it was like first day of 4thD Military Training for the freshly drafted. This dream had __"everything"__ of paranormal skills I ever had, I'm still reeling. :shock: I'll need serious spiritual regiment for this: a new "spiritual military"-discipline [?], meditation, awareness keeping techniques, a whole new regiment of spiritual strength building activities just to keep up!

I had to leave the shutters a quarter open (it was sultry hot, no AC), so there was light disturbing and I couldn't sleep much, just here and there, but for those couple of hours of dreaming:
:jawdrop: Holy Mother of God! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Before I had flying sequences in my dreams, slowly levitating up at will; low speed; high speed flight, air acrobatics during flights, all kinds of stair-skidding and medium level 'room air acrobatics' levitation and maneuvering sequences (like sticking to ceiling and walls), but those were **nothing** compared to this short one! :umm: :umm: I feel like if a road-roller went over me several times flattening me in all my muscles and strangely energized.

This first dream was like an intro for the lengthy process of activating several innate chakra power cores/packages at once, a taste of military training for 4thD wars, but just a short intro of __everything__:

- Engraved thick metal rings containing scripts of Ancient Knowledge,
- reshaping (cold melting) same metal rings, wearing the newly shaped metallic sculpture like a cloth to osmose knowledge.. slowly raising in height - becoming bigger together with wearing the heavy thing while digesting the knowledge
- telekinesis of objects
- phasing through glass again as way of traveling through solid objects (obstacles)
- levitation and flight
- **mass levitation**: Going up first [needs "willpower fuel"!] I could save a crowd of people several times by willing them raised ~ levitated into the air so the primitive aggressive enemy approaching then swarming on the ground couldn't reach them.
- raising up walls of fire by pyro-telekinesis and sending them on the enemy lines as a way of attack..
;
- We were building a large house with several never before seen family members and I could work as a levitating carpenter lifting heavy wooden beams into place and was constantly thinking about that I need another strong levitation-able partner, so we can assemble a whole roof section from wooden planks on the ground and both of us can grab the heavy thing together and power lift~levitate it into place in the air on top of the several meters high wall. Just needed someone with same strong will~levitate power..

Holy Mother of sweet Jesus! Almost afraid / reluctant to go back to sleep again.

Merci pour tous vos partages...
Un grand merci à Galatéa pour sa réponse je vais donc suivre son conseil et prendre le fil d'argent...
Argent fin fil rond 1,0 mm de diamètre pur à 99.9% x 12inches
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Fine-Silver-Round-Wire-1-0mm-Dia-99-9-Pure-x-12inches-/111006950350?hash=item19d887a3ce:g:2VIAAOSwvFZW8A~c
Lilies, quel rêve impressionnant et peut-être prémonitoire...

Thank you for all your shares. . .
A big thank you to Galatéa for his answer I will follow his advice and take the silver wire. . .
Sterling silver round wire of 1.0 mm diameter pure to 99. 9% x 12inches
http: // www. ebay. fr/itm/Fine-Silver-Round-Wire-1-0mm-Dia-99-9-Pure-x-12inches-/111006950350?hash=item19d887a3ce:g:2VIAAOSwvFZW8A~c
Lilies, what awesome dream and perhaps prescient. . .

Mandrak said:

If we don't get a specific request, explaining what the issue is, we cannot know that the person in question is struggling with health issues, for example. Therefore, they wouldn't be priority. If we know something about them from their forum participation, we add that, but if we don't, we can't guess. But in any case, health is included in the charging intent and process in general, and you'd think that the Cs are able to tell, given that they/the girls select them one by one, with the details known for each person. I hope that clarifies things a bit, but if not, you're still on time to send me an email with details regarding those health issues you have, and we'll take them into account.

In regarding the "crystals channel":
From Ra:

QUESTIONER: Let's take the point at which an individualized entity of second density is ready for transition to third. Is this second-density being what we would call animal?

RA: I am Ra. There are three types of second-density entities which become, shall we say, enspirited. The first is the animal. This is the most predominant. The second is the vegetable, most especially that which you call, sound vibration complex, "tree." These entities are capable of giving and receiving enough love to become individualized. The third is mineral. Occasionally a certain location/place, as you may call it, becomes energized to individuality through the love it receives and gives in relationship to a third-density entity which is in relationship to it. This is the least common transition.

QUESTIONER: When this transition from second to third density takes place, how does the entity, whether it be animal, [vegetable] tree, or mineral, become enspirited?

RA: I am Ra. Entities do not become enspirited. They become aware of the intelligent energy within each portion, cell, or atom, as you may call it, of its beingness. This awareness is that which is awareness of that already given. From the infinite come all densities. The self-awareness comes from within given the catalyst of certain experiences understanding, as we may call this particular energy, the upward spiralling of the cell or atom or consciousness. You may then see that there is an inevitable pull toward the, what you may call, eventual realization of self.

From the Cassiopaean material:

A:...beware: 3rd density STS orientation includes the thought of "dominion" over 2nd density, and this is merely a continuation of the energy buildups of the approach of the wave... Some of the lessons are interesting indeed. When you assume that capture and imprisonment of those of lesser capacity than you is for "the good," why should not you expect those of greater capacity than you to assume the same regarding you?!?

[…]

A: What if: one on 2nd density perceives objects due to their similarity. One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?

Q: (L) Is there some way to communicate with whales or dolphins and can one find a way to translate the differences and have a reasonable, intelligent exchange with a whale or a dolphin or even an elephant?

A: You don't need conversation "with" when a higher telepathic level.

Q: (L) Dolphins and whales communicate telepathically?

A: Yes. So do dogs and cats and snakes etc. etc. only humans have learned the "superior" art of verbal communication.

In the Fourth Way terminology, "one and two brained being" constitute second density. The "brains" in question are also known as moving center and emotional center. All living things have a moving center adapted to the species which regulates its physical processes, whatever these may be. Higher animals further have an emotional center. Both these centers have intelligence in their specific domains, but still do not grant capacity for abstract thought. That is the hallmark of "three-brained beings" who in addition have an intellectual center, in Gurdjieff's system of terminology, and which correspond to third density and higher beings.
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Second_density

:)

Just letting you know that the crystals you sent were waiting in our mailbox when I came home from our little road trip with my family today. Looks amazing, many thanks!

It's interesting, that once I put my personal crystal in my pocket, my hands started "heating up", inviting me to do Reiki. Just tried it, and it's like the strength/heat has at least doubled! Perhaps this will help with the chronic pain I'm experiencing. :)

On a humorous note, my personal crystal is so big and heavy, that I can't imagine wearing it as a necklace. :D

A thousand times thanks for making this happen!

I've also sent a notification to the PC email address.

Since receiving crystals (and before) i have had a number of curious "positive" experiences. Among other stuff some people start offering me goods for free :huh: or for delayed paying (for bacon, for instance :cool2:) which was out of question before. Also me sister (still has some serious tantrums) has given me some money after really really heavy negotiations, so i've purchased a CAR - a white Fiat Bravo with registration plates: "deleted for privacy" :huh: There is some money left so i've ordered a water distiller...

Also i'm planning to visit social service to checkout from welfare, since i'm employed now... So it seems that my life started to turn upside down. Feels almost like passing through the Mirror... to the other side... Opposite one...

:bye:

Yozilla said:
Since receiving crystals (and before) i have had a number of curious "positive" experiences. Among other stuff some people start offering me goods for free :huh: or for delayed paying (for bacon, for instance :cool2:) which was out of question before. Also me sister (still has some serious tantrums) has given me some money after really really heavy negotiations, so i've purchased a CAR - a white Fiat Bravo with registration plates: "deleted for privacy" :huh: There is some money left so i've ordered a water distiller...

Also i'm planning to visit social service to checkout from welfare, since i'm employed now... So it seems that my life started to turn upside down. Feels almost like passing through the Mirror... to the other side... Opposite one...

:bye:

Il est vraiment super ce qui vous arrive, je suis heureuse pour vous! :cheer:
It's really great what happens to you, I'm happy for you! :cheer:

I received my mom's healing crystal package yesterday, and replied to Chu's email that it was sent out on July 1st. Thanks a million. Just wanted to point out that the delivery was rather fast, among the least time it's taken for packages to arrive from shipping to receiving.

Comme vous devez le savoir Nice en France sur la Côte d'Azur, juste à côté de chez moi à Cagnes sur Mer, je pense que mes cristaux m'ont prévenue car m'endormant vers 20/21h je me réveille quelque fois vers minuit voir 2 heures du matin mais la nuit dernière je me suis réveillée à 22h30, heure de l'attentat à Nice... Comme à mon habitude j'ai allumé ma radio, RMC, pour me bercer et me rendormir, ils parlait de vélo... Puis des bourrasques de vent m'ont fait me lever pour sécuriser mes chaises et table sur mon balcon, j'étais si bien réveiller que j'ai allumé ma télévision, ce que je ne fais jamais... Et là stupeur, j'apprends ce qui c'est passé, une véritable horreur... Je suis persuadée que mes cristaux m'ont alertée et je rends grâce de notre connexion qui prend tout son sens pour moi... Merci à Laura et les siens pour ce travail merveilleux effectué et ainsi Elle nous permet aussi de nous transformer...

As you know Nice in France on the French Riviera, right next to my house in Cagnes sur Mer, I think my crystal warned me because I fell asleep at 20 / 21h sometimes I wake up around midnight see 2am but last night I woke up at 22:30, time of the bombing in Nice. . . As usual I turned on my radio, RMC, to lull me back to sleep and they spoke bike. . . Then wind gusts made me get up to secure my table and chairs on my balcony, I was so awake that I turned on my TV, which I never do. . . And there stupor, I learn that this happened, a true horror. . . I'm sure my crystals have alerted me and I thank our connection that makes sense to me. . . Thank you to Laura and her family for this wonderful work, and so it allows us to transform us. . .

Charging all four crystals

Placed on a shaving mirror I put them on top of a beautiful garden moss patch in the sunlight. They seemed to be glowing. When reciting it felt necessary to stand 'at attention' to better conduct cosmic energies, holding right hand above the crystals placed on the desk and say the words.

They are back out, recharging in the sun. No idea, how many hours necessary for them to charge up. Will go by gut feeling.

Also me sister (still has some serious tantrums) has given me some money after really really heavy negotiations, so i've purchased a CAR - a white Fiat Bravo with registration plates: "deleted for privacy" :huh: There is some money left so i've ordered a water distiller...

Just as a piece of advice do not put your personal info like registration plates on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom