Session 7 May 2016

Corvinus warning is logical to me.
Can moderator delete the part just "Number" of car registration plate?
Have to deletes from reply#834 and reply #839.

I have received my crystals and stone too! They all look lovely, as do the little handkerchiefs. I also appreciated the pamphlet, very well written and explicative. I have already sent a mail to the paleochristianity site to notify their arrival.

I must say, even before receiving them or being notified that they had been shipped, I've been noticing a rather major psychological change. I won't get into the details here and now, but I've observed that some... rather dark and unpleasant thoughts that have been accompanying me for QUITE some time have been diminishing in both intensity and frequency, to the point where they are virtually gone.

Of course, I have no way of knowing if the crystals (and the enhanced connections to the group and the Cs that should come with them) are actually responsible for this, but I think the timing is kind of interesting.

There has also been a little situation related to the crystals arrival that I think is worth sharing with you:

Premise: I live in a condominium, so my (small) mailbox sits in a row along with several others in the building's entrance hall.

When the postman delivered the package, he must have decided that it would be fine to just leave it sitting ON the mailbox rather than calling on the intercom or leaving a notice. By chance, that night my mother decided to go down to our garage to check on something. By chance, the elevator wasn't working, so she had to take the stairs and go through the entrance hall in order to get to the garage. By chance, she noticed the package which, against all odds, had not yet been "removed" by someone else (wouldn't have been the first time). Now, I'm trying not to read too much into it... And yet, I can't help but feel that this all amounts to a little more than "chance". But of course, that's just a feeling.

Anyway... I wish to once again thank all those involved for granting me this awesome gift they worked so hard to create. I sincerely hope I'll be able to somehow repay you in kind.

I'll keep you posted on eventual developments

Kay Kim said:
Corvinus warning is logical to me.
Can moderator delete the part just "Number" of car registration plate?
Have to deletes from reply#834 and reply #839.

Done

Oh, Geez! one of the personal crystals (the small one) carried in my pocket is broken into three parts. The crystal fell down when I was pocketing. This fact has caused me great displeasure, today. :-[ :mad:

I received my crystals today!!! They look marvelous.

Many thanks to the Château Crew for this project and the impressive work it required.

Tristan said:
Oh, Geez! one of the personal crystals (the small one) carried in my pocket is broken into three parts. The crystal fell down when I was pocketing. This fact has caused me great displeasure, today. :-[ :mad:

We will have to invent a tiny leather bag that prevents crystal breakage. Put a sponge at bottom or just make the bottom same as the crinkled top.
il_214x170.664382870_bya7.jpg

Maybe this just up to me , but since France massacre happened and yesterday coup in Turkey happened, there was a sudden temperature drop outside for more then 10-15 C.
Also i feel such an unexplained loosening and relaxation in comparation to last few weeks that i finally have a descent night sleep. I feel like a heavy burden is starting to get of my back.

Maybe all that negative energy that was circling around have finally manifested in those 2 events so it feels like a heavy burden is off my back.

I dont know, just a thoughts in that direction.

Tristan said:

Tristan, peut-être que vous aviez besoin d'une triple protections...
Quand mon Cristal Personnel s'est brisé en deux, c'est ce que m'a répondu Laura : Perhaps it just thought to be divided for double protection?

Tristan, maybe you needed a triple protection. . .
When my staff Cristal broke in two, that's what Laura replied: Perhaps it just thought to be divided for double protection?

Lilies, bonne idée cette petite bourse en cuir... Merci...

Lilies, good idea this little leather purse. . . Thank you. . .

lilies said:
Tristan said:

We will have to invent a tiny leather bag that prevents crystal breakage. Put a sponge at bottom or just make the bottom same as the crinkled top.

Yep, I had thought of something like that.

PERLOU said:
Tristan, peut-être que vous aviez besoin d'une triple protections...
Quand mon Cristal Personnel s'est brisé en deux, c'est ce que m'a répondu Laura : Perhaps it just thought to be divided for double protection?

Tristan, maybe you needed a triple protection. . .
When my staff Cristal broke in two, that's what Laura replied: Perhaps it just thought to be divided for double protection?

Thanks PERLOU for reminding me.

A leather bag makes sense.

A few days ago I had the thought of getting a mechanical wristwatch and putting a small crystal inside it. There is often a lot of space inside men's watches (or pocketwatches), and the crystal would be very well protected inside, and a watch is something you've already learned to keep track of. A mechanical watch will be full of additional small crystals, glass and various metals which have at least a small potential to hold a charge. I was wondering about the pros and cons in that sense.

lilies said:
They are readily available on Amazon, I just received one for my three crystals.

Konstantin said:
Maybe this just up to me , but since France massacre happened and yesterday coup in Turkey happened, there was a sudden temperature drop outside for more then 10-15 C.
Also i feel such an unexplained loosening and relaxation in comparation to last few weeks that i finally have a descent night sleep. I feel like a heavy burden is starting to get of my back.

Maybe all that negative energy that was circling around have finally manifested in those 2 events so it feels like a heavy burden is off my back.

Same here, last night although I had only slept for 7 hours, it was the best sleep I had all week, and it did feel like a loosening up, or burden being released when I woke up this morning. I also had no idea about the coup before I went to bed.

Konstantin said:

Funny you should mention this, I've been having a really hard time sleeping these past few weeks.. especially earlier this week. Almost every night I would not get a decent nights rest.. almost like a something has been looming over me.. or a burden as you mentioned. The events of the world have been really troubling me. But then last night, I had the best sleep I've ever had in a while. As soon as I woke up, I felt much more relaxed and more energized. It could be anything.. who knows. But its very interesting to read that others have experienced the same :)

Tristan said:
Maybe you need a crystal to protect your crystal? This is a semi-joke. Sometimes a my pet died and it happened that I had the impression that they have picked up something that was meant for me. I do not know.

Back
Top Bottom