Session 7 May 2016

Cassandra94 said:
Konstantin said:
Maybe this just up to me , but since France massacre happened and yesterday coup in Turkey happened, there was a sudden temperature drop outside for more then 10-15 C.
Also i feel such an unexplained loosening and relaxation in comparation to last few weeks that i finally have a descent night sleep. I feel like a heavy burden is starting to get of my back.

Maybe all that negative energy that was circling around have finally manifested in those 2 events so it feels like a heavy burden is off my back.

I dont know, just a thoughts in that direction.

Funny you should mention this, I've been having a really hard time sleeping these past few weeks.. especially earlier this week. Almost every night I would not get a decent nights rest.. almost like a something has been looming over me.. or a burden as you mentioned. The events of the world have been really troubling me. But then last night, I had the best sleep I've ever had in a while. As soon as I woke up, I felt much more relaxed and more energized. It could be anything.. who knows. But its very interesting to read that others have experienced the same :)

Me too. I was very sleepy this past week. And Friday night, although I stayed up until like 1 a.m., I slept for 11 hours and woke up around noon Saturday. It must have been the best sleep I've had in a year. And I feel really relieved and a bit more joyful, despite all the crazy things going on.

Mr.Cyan said:
Konstantin said:
Maybe this just up to me , but since France massacre happened and yesterday coup in Turkey happened, there was a sudden temperature drop outside for more then 10-15 C.
Also i feel such an unexplained loosening and relaxation in comparation to last few weeks that i finally have a descent night sleep. I feel like a heavy burden is starting to get of my back.

Maybe all that negative energy that was circling around have finally manifested in those 2 events so it feels like a heavy burden is off my back.

I dont know, just a thoughts in that direction.

Same here, last night although I had only slept for 7 hours, it was the best sleep I had all week, and it did feel like a loosening up, or burden being released when I woke up this morning. I also had no idea about the coup before I went to bed.

Wow! I felt exactly the same thing. And my dad did as well. We noticed that there was some sort "settling" of the energy, but these things are hard to explain. I try to take them as "intriguing" but keeping an open mind as to what they mean and the possibility that it's only just me.

I also slept more than usual the last two days and felt quite rested too.

And the temperature also dropped considerably here in my country (but I'm on the other side of the "pond", so it would not seem to be related).

[quote author= Yas]
And the temperature also dropped considerably here in my country (but I'm on the other side of the "pond", so it would not seem to be related). [/quote]

On Friday, July 15, our temperature dropped a bunch too (lower Michigan, USA). We went from hot days, warm nights, and a couple of rip roaring thunderstorms a couple of days prior, to a low of 50F (10C). Things have cooled off! Thinking in terms of negative energy and its subsequent release by the events in France and Turkey, this might be a good thing!! Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.

I was reading at your messages about the temperature drop, then I noted that it was the same in Seoul, South Korea. We had a lot of rain on saturday and sunday with cooler temperature.

Je ne voulais pas m’inquiéter tout de suite quand j’ai lu cet article http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/distribution-du-courrier-dans-l-arrageois-toujours-ia29b0n3615385 que ma belle fille a mis sur sa page FB le jour où j’ai reçu le mail (le 6 juillet) de Chu m’annonçant que mes cristaux ont été expédiés j’avais des larmes de joie. On est le 18 et je n’ai toujours rien reçu, là ! Je commence vraiment à m’inquiéter et peur qu’un employé les ai prises…j’ai envie de pleurer et en même temps je me dis…peut-être demain ! Ça fait maintenant quelques jours que je suis dans cet état avec cette tristesse au fond de moi.

I did not worry me at once when I read this article http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/distribution-du-courrier-dans-l-arrageois-toujours-ia29b0n3615385 my beautiful daughter has on his FB page the day I received the email (July 6) Chu telling me my crystals were shipped I had tears of joy. One is 18 and I have still not received it, there! I'm really starting to worried and afraid that an employee took them ... I want to cry and at the same time I say to myself ... maybe tomorrow! It's been a few days that I am in this state with this sadness in my heart.

:( :( :(

I got my crystals and those for my mom and want to officially say "Thank You" to you here. They have been wrapped with so much love in these little silk cloths, with such lovely labels. I appreciate this gift of heart very much as well as the effort you put into it. Thank you for doing this for us all :flowers:

My personal crystal felt like as if it was a little kitten waiting to be cared for when I just received it. Now it seems to have "grown" a bit in between. The dream stone has brought me many dreams - a part of them being network-related. Last nights dream was very scary and bloody - it was basically about a group of Turkish terrorists killing / executing people, among them a very little child. But these people didn't die.
Maybe it was a release of some of the energy of these crazy events last week, on which I may have picked up. I don't know.

Like others here, I also experienced better sleep from Saturday to Sunday - it was something like 10 / 11 hours. Maybe it also was, because my body needed much rest after suffering from flu-like symptoms which started around Thursday evening (accompanied by quite stormy weather in my city), when the attack in Nice took place. And on Saturday evening I felt really peaceful inside, as if a heavy burden has been released for me as well.

But this peace feels only like a short breath of fresh air to me, before things tense up again, unfortunately. But I guess these are just the signs of the times we have to face as best as we can together - with the crystals being of help in the process. I think it is a very important work - so keep up your strength, but take good care of yourselves and of each other, Laura and girls :hug2:

Have any of you guys had any issues with drinking the crystal charged water? While drinking the charged water, I'm experiencing a chalk-like savor and it also makes my stomach churn, causing slight reflux symptoms.

I've rinsed the water charging crystal a couple of times before putting it in a jar with fresh water, and then I let it stay/charge over the night before drinking.

Aragorn said:
Have any of you guys had any issues with drinking the crystal charged water? While drinking the charged water, I'm experiencing a chalk-like savor and it also makes my stomach churn, causing slight reflux symptoms.

I've rinsed the water charging crystal a couple of times before putting it in a jar with fresh water, and then I let it stay/charge over the night before drinking.

Try to clean it with a handscrub / nail-brush thoroughly. I did. Today a surprise rain caught them while charging outside on the sun. I had to do a good brushing off the brown stuff - short needle shaped brown, either moss parts got into crystal crevices or the little rain affected them -, then rinsed it with artesian water (109meter well) before putting it back into my drinking water.

I got my crystals on Friday. They arrived just when I was visiting my mother.
I'm so very happy and love the crystals very much.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this treasure. :love: :hug2:

Christine said:
Je ne voulais pas m’inquiéter tout de suite quand j’ai lu cet article http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/distribution-du-courrier-dans-l-arrageois-toujours-ia29b0n3615385 que ma belle fille a mis sur sa page FB le jour où j’ai reçu le mail (le 6 juillet) de Chu m’annonçant que mes cristaux ont été expédiés j’avais des larmes de joie. On est le 18 et je n’ai toujours rien reçu, là ! Je commence vraiment à m’inquiéter et peur qu’un employé les ai prises…j’ai envie de pleurer et en même temps je me dis…peut-être demain ! Ça fait maintenant quelques jours que je suis dans cet état avec cette tristesse au fond de moi.

I did not worry me at once when I read this article http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/distribution-du-courrier-dans-l-arrageois-toujours-ia29b0n3615385 my beautiful daughter has on his FB page the day I received the email (July 6) Chu telling me my crystals were shipped I had tears of joy. One is 18 and I have still not received it, there! I'm really starting to worried and afraid that an employee took them ... I want to cry and at the same time I say to myself ... maybe tomorrow! It's been a few days that I am in this state with this sadness in my heart.
:( :( :(

Don't worry, Christine. Try to wait for a few more days until and if the madness with these unions stops, and if you still haven't received them, send me an e-mail we will send you another package. You will not go without, for sure. But it could be the package is just being detained because of the current Post Office mess. Fingers crossed!

As I was just reading the latest posts here I received my crystals in the mail. I can almost feel the love that went into the processing. The value they represent is far greater than I could have imagined. They are each beautiful and special to me. The booklet is very appropriate and well done.

Love and Thanks to all of you who are helping to send these to us. :hug2:

I received the crystals sometimes this past weekend, but after having returned from my trip, I am not sure when exactly it arrived (it was shipped on the 4th of July). It was sitting in front of my door when I came home (instead of in the mailbox), which I'm surprised that no one took it since the apartment hallway is heavy-traffic.

The crystals are beautiful. Thank you. :hug2:

Crystals arrived today, and after holding personal one it started radiating so much warmth in my hand that even my sister felt thingling in her leg without touching it and said that it has so much more energy then processed ones she uses, and she felt it still after touching it, and I can still feel that strange sensation in my hand after leaving it aside. Thank you for your effort.

lilies said:
Aragorn said:

Try to clean it with a handscrub / nail-brush thoroughly. I did. Today a surprise rain caught them while charging outside on the sun. I had to do a good brushing off the brown stuff - short needle shaped brown, either moss parts got into crystal crevices or the little rain affected them -, then rinsed it with artesian water (109meter well) before putting it back into my drinking water.

I cleaned mine with a soft toothbrush. Maybe it's just what your crystal is made of that gives the water the flavor?

Back
Top Bottom