Session 7 May 2016

Chu said:
I just posted this on the latest session thread but am pasting this here too, because from the PMs and emails we're getting, it seems that it's not very clear for everyone:

IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED CRYSTALS YET

It seems that a few of you might not have caught up with the last discussions on the 7 May session, so for those who are wondering if it's too late to order crystals, the answer is no, it's not too late. And here is what we need from you plus details about the crystal package:

For those of you who haven't read the Cassiopaean Session from May 7th, 2016, we invite you to do so. In there you will find out about what the purpose of these crystals is, and you can learn about the process.

After having done that, if you wish to make a request, you can write to info@paleochristianity.org, with:

a) Your full name
b) Your date of birth
c) Your shipping address
d) Your current location (city and country) IF different from your shipping address.
e) Any special remarks or requests you may wish to be charged into your crystals (e.g. a specific health issue)
f) Your forum name

We would also appreciate it if you could send a donation together with your request, for the amount that is comfortable to you and at least enough to cover shipping costs and the purchasing of the crystals (20.00 USD). We hope that those who are comfortable with it, can donate a little extra in order to cover for those who aren't in a financial position to help us with funds. We don't want anyone who is interested to go without crystals! So, if you are in that category, don't hesitate to request your crystals too.

For donations, you can go here and select either the French Facility or the US one (for tax-exemption if you are in the US).

We want to see that everyone gets:

- A water charging crystal which can also act for health issues.
- Personal protection crystal for carrying in pocket or pouch
- One to set on a table in a room for space protection.
- A dream stone for under the pillow.

So, the basic "package" includes four pieces. The main difference for the healing requests are that the water charging and personal protection crystals will be taken aside and additional, personal charging done with them. But please read the session thread for more details.

In the hopes that this project will strengthen our connection with each of you, and protect you and help you in your path, we would appreciate it if those of you who are interested could place their request sooner rather than later, so that we can know how many crystals are needed. The entire process takes about a month to complete.
Hi Chu, I have sent an email (info@paleochristianity.org) trying to explain why I am requesting crystals at this time of year ... but repeat the question remain crystals? The fact that maybe in the near future they husen for something more than protection change everything, it sounds great to help in ways like this without violating free will ... and if I also want to learn to dance! .

Hi ,

we made a donation about 4 months ago, it's not much but we made sure that, at least it covers the costs of delievery.

Sorry for not notifying it sooner like I've said I would.

And yes, The Crystals are true miracle. :)

Laura said:
------------------------------
I found this article that sums up a widespread belief about digital vs analog audio, IE CD vs turntable.

I have tested many thousands of phonograph recordings made over a period of more than eighty years, and have found that almost most examples have been therapeutic, often highly so.[3] In 1979 this changed. I suddenly found that I was not achieving the same therapeutic results as before, that playing records of the same compositions to the same patients was producing a completely contrary effect! Instead of their stress being reduced and their Life Energy being actuated, the opposite was occurring! For instance, music that I had long used to promote sleep now seemed to be actually aggravating the insomnia. I found in one case that instead of the music helping a patient withdraw from tranquilizers, it seemed to increase his need for them. Special tapes for businesspeople to use during their rest periods seemed suddenly to increase rather than reduce their stress. These findings were very alarming.

When I investigated these and many other paradoxical phenomena, I found that in all cases they were related to the use of digital recordings. These were vinyl records (and later CDs) made from digital masters.[4] When I substituted analog versions of the same work, sometimes even with the same performers, the positive therapeutic effects were again obtained. There seemed to me little doubt that something was “wrong” with the digital process. Apparently the digital recording technique not only did not enhance Life Energy and reduce stress, but it was actually untherapeutic; that is, it imposed a stress and reduced Life Energy. Through some mechanism, some severely detrimental effect on the Acupuncture Emotional System, the digital process was somehow reversing the therapeutic effects of the music!

A: If one is depending on a 3rd density effect, analog is best. If one is attempting to tap higher or "other" realms, digital is more likely to capture the effect.

Q: (L) So if you just want a 3rd density thing like giving somebody drugs or something, you use something analog like records that deliver actual physical vibrations or whatever to the individual. But if you're trying to capture or transmit other realms or other-density effects and so forth, then digital is better. Let's face it, if you're trying to make a recording of ghosts for example, and you leave some kind of recording device in a haunted house and it is supposed to make a record, that would require a kind of cross-density type of energy that would be pretty momentous, I think. It's mechanical. So mechanical effects happen with analog. Digital can be very subtle, electromagnetic...

(Joe) It can be more easily used to convey non-3d stuff.

Revisiting this topic for a moment. Have spent the past half year looking into this analog-3D digital-higherD relationship.

Indeed, in synthesizing a stacked sound with analog lower frequencies targeting lower chakras and digital higher frequencies targeting the higher chakras, one can obtain an effect that serves to bridge awareness across the Ds. The effect would most likely be dramatically enhanced and also persisted if applied in conjunction with a crystal which resonated at an even multiple of the base frequency.

Next step is looking at a reliable method for measuring the resonant frequencies of raw crystals and designing a system that will retune the meditation file to exactly the same frequency multiple as that particular crystal.

The hope here is to take these meditation file/crystal pairings, and try to match them with people who naturally entrain to that particular frequency. As long as they are in the ballpark of it, it should work extremely well.

If anyone is interested to hear the reference files there should be some way to share the audio in high quality.

lunar7 said:
Laura said:
I found this article that sums up a widespread belief about digital vs analog audio, IE CD vs turntable.

I have tested many thousands of phonograph recordings made over a period of more than eighty years, and have found that almost most examples have been therapeutic, often highly so.[3] In 1979 this changed. I suddenly found that I was not achieving the same therapeutic results as before, that playing records of the same compositions to the same patients was producing a completely contrary effect! Instead of their stress being reduced and their Life Energy being actuated, the opposite was occurring! For instance, music that I had long used to promote sleep now seemed to be actually aggravating the insomnia. I found in one case that instead of the music helping a patient withdraw from tranquilizers, it seemed to increase his need for them. Special tapes for businesspeople to use during their rest periods seemed suddenly to increase rather than reduce their stress. These findings were very alarming.

When I investigated these and many other paradoxical phenomena, I found that in all cases they were related to the use of digital recordings. These were vinyl records (and later CDs) made from digital masters.[4] When I substituted analog versions of the same work, sometimes even with the same performers, the positive therapeutic effects were again obtained. There seemed to me little doubt that something was “wrong” with the digital process. Apparently the digital recording technique not only did not enhance Life Energy and reduce stress, but it was actually untherapeutic; that is, it imposed a stress and reduced Life Energy. Through some mechanism, some severely detrimental effect on the Acupuncture Emotional System, the digital process was somehow reversing the therapeutic effects of the music!

A: If one is depending on a 3rd density effect, analog is best. If one is attempting to tap higher or "other" realms, digital is more likely to capture the effect.

Q: (L) So if you just want a 3rd density thing like giving somebody drugs or something, you use something analog like records that deliver actual physical vibrations or whatever to the individual. But if you're trying to capture or transmit other realms or other-density effects and so forth, then digital is better. Let's face it, if you're trying to make a recording of ghosts for example, and you leave some kind of recording device in a haunted house and it is supposed to make a record, that would require a kind of cross-density type of energy that would be pretty momentous, I think. It's mechanical. So mechanical effects happen with analog. Digital can be very subtle, electromagnetic...

(Joe) It can be more easily used to convey non-3d stuff.

Revisiting this topic for a moment. Have spent the past half year looking into this analog-3D digital-higherD relationship.

Indeed, in synthesizing a stacked sound with analog lower frequencies targeting lower chakras and digital higher frequencies targeting the higher chakras, one can obtain an effect that serves to bridge awareness across the Ds. The effect would most likely be dramatically enhanced and also persisted if applied in conjunction with a crystal which resonated at an even multiple of the base frequency.

Next step is looking at a reliable method for measuring the resonant frequencies of raw crystals and designing a system that will retune the meditation file to exactly the same frequency multiple as that particular crystal.

The hope here is to take these meditation file/crystal pairings, and try to match them with people who naturally entrain to that particular frequency. As long as they are in the ballpark of it, it should work extremely well.

If anyone is interested to hear the reference files there should be some way to share the audio in high quality.

lunar7,

That is an interesting idea. I would think that more information could be transmitted using a wider band of frequencies but I am not sure how you would know how to create the most beneficial one/ones. I get the idea that the information talked about in other sessions was from a higher density such as 6D or 4D to teach so where the information comes from and the content seems to be the most important part of the process to me.

Session 19 February 2000
Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?

A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Meditteranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit.

Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received...

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

[Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]

Q: Was Stonehenge ever complete, with all the stones there? This author suggests that it was never completed because there are missing stones...

A: Of course.

Q: What happened to the stones that are missing? The books suggests that it was never finished because the architect must have died.

A: Nonsense. Multiple shocks registered throught the ages.

Q: Was Stonehenge built in stages as this author suggests? Did it start out as a circular ditch, at the time of the so-called Aubrey holes?

A: No.

Q: Was it built all at once, complete?

A: Yes.

Maybe the selection of our crystals has taken care of the proper resonance and it is up to us to develop the correct receivership capacity to receive?

endescent said:
What are the technical specifications of these synthesized sounds?

There are a few approaches that seem to work. One is a hybrid approach that uses fundamental components of the sound in analog and the upper harmonics in digital.

Another is to drive actuators that make your body vibrate with analog (via a sound chair or sound vest you can strap onto your upper torso) and drive the headphones with digital.

These approaches can be readily combined using a crossover that routes the lower frequency sound to your body and everything above it to your ears.

Either way there seems to be some important low-to-high crossover between the analog and digital domains. It is something I am actively exploring.
There is a relationship between this finding and my interpretation of the C's message - the analog domain as being one of anchoring and the digital domain as being one of exploring beyond. Bridging this gap seems important.

Additionally, pulsed light patterns are quite effective. So much can be delivered even through closed eyelids with fairly soft ambient color patterns alone.

goyacobol said:
lunar7,

That is an interesting idea. I would think that more information could be transmitted using a wider band of frequencies but I am not sure how you would know how to create the most beneficial one/ones. I get the idea that the information talked about in other sessions was from a higher density such as 6D or 4D to teach so where the information comes from and the content seems to be the most important part of the process to me.

Session 19 February 2000
Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?

A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Meditteranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit.

Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received...

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

[Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]

Q: Was Stonehenge ever complete, with all the stones there? This author suggests that it was never completed because there are missing stones...

A: Of course.

Q: What happened to the stones that are missing? The books suggests that it was never finished because the architect must have died.

A: Nonsense. Multiple shocks registered throught the ages.

Q: Was Stonehenge built in stages as this author suggests? Did it start out as a circular ditch, at the time of the so-called Aubrey holes?

A: No.

Q: Was it built all at once, complete?

A: Yes.

Maybe the selection of our crystals has taken care of the proper resonance and it is up to us to develop the correct receivership capacity to receive?

Thanks for resurfacing that excerpt. I had done a fair bit of research on the traces of ancient history which deal with attempts to create structures which amplify via resonance of standing waves for this effect. There is clear intention in all cases.

The exact process used to select the crystals was a point of curiosity for me. We all know anecdotally the story of the person walking into the gem/rock stop, holding different pieces of quartz etc in their hand, until finding the one that feels right to them. One has to wonder if there is any process at work there.

One such explanation I had considered was what I'd call micro-entrainment, owing to the fact that our bodies give off energy constantly. In theory, the trace energy entering into the crystal at an even multiple ration would come back amplified. Not only that, but it would then entrain some of the more erratic biosignals towards that frequency. This is what we would notice when believing the crystal was a match for us.

The bigger picture is as follows - we are all at different stages of biotuning. We wouldn't be somewhere like this place had we not already gotten started. Those ancient structures tell a story of relatively large groups of people capable of entraining towards a common frequency, which is something we as modern world inhabitants would maybe not do as well as they.

Many of us have drifted away from natural entrainment towards the natural cycles (i.e. those of the solar system and our planet, and the major natural cyclic energy contributors on it), affected by everything from electric power cycles to modern western musical instrument tunings. We have lost touch with what it feels like to have our biosignals oscillating closely to those natural cycles.

So the work I do starts with finding where people are at, their best point of initial entrainability, and then try to bring them back towards anchoring at the natural cycle frequencies.

To answer your question, the way of finding out what works best is using biofeedback equipment. Placebo effects are extremely easy to come by in this sort of work. But the data tells the real story. When incredibly stressed and tense people experience even a temporary reprieve, they think it's much more significant than it really is. The truth is that they have a very long road to get where they need to be.

Our modern afflictions are the result of years of absorbing dissonant energy patterns for a variety of reasons ranging from collateral damage to intentional. Regaining license over the input/output of the staggeringly wide arrany of energies we have to deal with on a daily basis is the name of the game here.

In addition to restoring natural circadian biorhythm and eliminating residual stress, the last part of the equation is to instill a much higher degree of resiliency. When we are broadcasting the natural frequencies and rhythms loud and clear, they can't succumb quite so easily to the same aggravators anymore.

At scale it would be quite powerful to get as many of us as possible pushing in this direction and once there stubbornly anchoring ourselves. Then gatherings like the ancients did would be much more potent as we would be truly resonating with the generated frequencies just as they did.

It is important to be wary of placebo effect because if there was ever a subtle wildcard being played against us, it'd be the one that keeps us treading the water when we think we're making real progress.

lunar7 said:
<snip>
Thanks for resurfacing that excerpt. I had done a fair bit of research on the traces of ancient history which deal with attempts to create structures which amplify via resonance of standing waves for this effect. There is clear intention in all cases.

The exact process used to select the crystals was a point of curiosity for me. We all know anecdotally the story of the person walking into the gem/rock stop, holding different pieces of quartz etc in their hand, until finding the one that feels right to them. One has to wonder if there is any process at work there.

One such explanation I had considered was what I'd call micro-entrainment, owing to the fact that our bodies give off energy constantly. In theory, the trace energy entering into the crystal at an even multiple ration would come back amplified. Not only that, but it would then entrain some of the more erratic biosignals towards that frequency. This is what we would notice when believing the crystal was a match for us.

The bigger picture is as follows - we are all at different stages of biotuning. We wouldn't be somewhere like this place had we not already gotten started. Those ancient structures tell a story of relatively large groups of people capable of entraining towards a common frequency, which is something we as modern world inhabitants would maybe not do as well as they.

Many of us have drifted away from natural entrainment towards the natural cycles (i.e. those of the solar system and our planet, and the major natural cyclic energy contributors on it), affected by everything from electric power cycles to modern western musical instrument tunings. We have lost touch with what it feels like to have our biosignals oscillating closely to those natural cycles.

So the work I do starts with finding where people are at, their best point of initial entrainability, and then try to bring them back towards anchoring at the natural cycle frequencies.

To answer your question, the way of finding out what works best is using biofeedback equipment. Placebo effects are extremely easy to come by in this sort of work. But the data tells the real story. When incredibly stressed and tense people experience even a temporary reprieve, they think it's much more significant than it really is. The truth is that they have a very long road to get where they need to be.

Our modern afflictions are the result of years of absorbing dissonant energy patterns for a variety of reasons ranging from collateral damage to intentional. Regaining license over the input/output of the staggeringly wide arrany of energies we have to deal with on a daily basis is the name of the game here.

In addition to restoring natural circadian biorhythm and eliminating residual stress, the last part of the equation is to instill a much higher degree of resiliency. When we are broadcasting the natural frequencies and rhythms loud and clear, they can't succumb quite so easily to the same aggravators anymore.

At scale it would be quite powerful to get as many of us as possible pushing in this direction and once there stubbornly anchoring ourselves. Then gatherings like the ancients did would be much more potent as we would be truly resonating with the generated frequencies just as they did.

It is important to be wary of placebo effect because if there was ever a subtle wildcard being played against us, it'd be the one that keeps us treading the water when we think we're making real progress.

lunar7,

The negative effects of our environment are certainly not helping us with what used to be more "natural" frequencies. Your attempt at reversing that is very ambitious to say the least.

lunar7 said:
<snip>

Are you making any progress with a method to (as you say) "a reliable method for measuring the resonant frequencies of raw crystals and designing a system that will retune the meditation file to exactly the same frequency multiple as that particular crystal."

And can this be done without clearing the intent placed in our crystals?

goyacobol said:

I think it is a bad idea to attempt to alter the crystals from Laura.

hlat said:
goyacobol said:

I think it is a bad idea to attempt to alter the crystals from Laura.

Same here, lunar7 if you want to experiment with crystals use any others than Laura prepared , a team put a big effort in prepare them, and you probably lost that original programmation given a use for which are not intended. I think your experiments lack scientific rigour in the method

Galaxia2002 said:
I think your experiments lack scientific rigour in the method

That's an odd statement to make - what is your basis for that?

My work is nothing to do with these specific crystals, I have not been following what you've been doing with them and the posts here were an attempt to gather some more information regarding them.

goyacobol said:
Are you making any progress with a method to (as you say) "a reliable method for measuring the resonant frequencies of raw crystals and designing a system that will retune the meditation file to exactly the same frequency multiple as that particular crystal."

Measuring the resonant frequencies of crystals is as scientific process as any, the other part is working with a flexible tuning system that can adapt to any base pitch and keep to the resonant modes. This is the work I have been doing, based on 5-limit Just Intonation. I will likely proceed with a crystal with no history attached. It will be hard to prove it works, so in that sense there may be a lack of scientific rigor. But it will follow some fairly basic principles that when studied carefully would show there is no difference between doing something like this versus, say, depending on the resonant frequency of a quartz crystal to use as a timing clock in electronics.

goyacobol said:
The negative effects of our environment are certainly not helping us with what used to be more "natural" frequencies. Your attempt at reversing that is very ambitious to say the least.

This is something I have been quietly dedicating my life towards. I suppose, we can do one truly ambitious thing in our lives, they are that short.

lunar7 said:
Galaxia2002 said:
I think your experiments lack scientific rigour in the method

That's an odd statement to make - what is your basis for that?

My work is nothing to do with these specific crystals, I have not been following what you've been doing with them and the posts here were an attempt to gather some more information regarding them.

goyacobol said:

Measuring the resonant frequencies of crystals is as scientific process as any, the other part is working with a flexible tuning system that can adapt to any base pitch and keep to the resonant modes. This is the work I have been doing, based on 5-limit Just Intonation. I will likely proceed with a crystal with no history attached. It will be hard to prove it works, so in that sense there may be a lack of scientific rigor. But it will follow some fairly basic principles that when studied carefully would show there is no difference between doing something like this versus, say, depending on the resonant frequency of a quartz crystal to use as a timing clock in electronics.

I think it was not clear how your project is to be related to the crystals many of us requested which are already "programed" with intention. When you asked about the exact process used to select the crystals it seemed your experiment was including them in your experiment.

lunar7 said:
<snip>

<snip>

Besides this session a previous session describing the reasons and methods for utilizing the crystals can be found in Session 16 April 2016.

These crystals were chosen individually by Laura, the crew and the Cs for each person requesting one. They are only to be augmented by personal care and intent. No one is eager to "experiment" in a way that would diminish or alter the original intent and that is why there was concern expressed by those who requested one when it was maybe not clear what crystals you were experimenting with.

Thanks goyacobol. That process of deciding matches between crystals and people was exactly what I was curious about. This is due to the fact that I am working on what I would consider a scientific process to do the same, based on which crystal (based on their resonant frequency) works best to enhance entrainment of frequency within the individual.

Referring back to what I had mentioned earlier, one method I thought might be possible would be micro-entrainment, but for that to work, the individual to be assigned a crystal would have to hold it in their hands. After holding many in succession, one would stand out as feeling right, or the most right.

Based on reading the session from April 16, it is evident that dowsing after having zeroed in on the recipient via identifying information such as DOB and location would achieve the same result. It is interesting that they say not to expose the crystal to moonlight.

The method of proving that the crystal was indeed the best one available for the recipient would involve comparing entrainment effects while holding the chosen crystal, versus holding one chosen at random.

Anyhow, this is a bit of a deviation from the more interesting topic, the one particular to this session as opposed to the one from April 2016, which is the comparison of analog and digital:

There is quite a bit of potential meaning here beyond the interpretation that followed. Not to mention how orthogonal it is to the mass consensus of society of analog being outdated and digital being the new standard. It would be extremely valuable to gain more information as to what the C's meant by this. Until then, there is plenty of further exploration to be done using possible interpretations as the basis.

Hello

Almost a year has passed since i ordered the crystals for myself. I know I was Pretty late to the punch and Laura is recovering. But I would just like to find out if the program was still going on or is it time to let go?

Many thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom