Session 7 May 2016

My personal crystal has disappeared. The other day (22/5), when I was at work, I noticed that I didn't have my crystal with me, which is highly unusual for me as I hardly ever have forgotten it. When I came home, it was not on the shelf where it normally stays when not in my pocket. I have looked around, but to no avail. It seems to have simply vanished and I have been wondering if something else went on such as timeline shift or whether the crystal was needed somewhere else. Or perhaps I have changed. It is so far a mystery.

With all the repressive energies, corona madness and draconian measures, I am also curious whether anyone else had experienced something with their crystals lately.

So if it is possible I would like to ask for a new personal crystal. There is no urgency and I can also wait and see if my crystal will turn up again one day by itself.

Good news as it has turned up. Ysus found it in the kitty jar. I must have had a pre-senior's moment as it was the last place which I would have thought of looking :-[
Do you think you put it there? Or do you think that's just where it happened to rematerialize?

Do you think you put it there? Or do you think that's just where it happened to rematerialize?
I think that I must have put it there together with the kitty purse, both of which I would have kept in my left pocket. It is just not that often that I get absent minded as I have certain routines of where I put things and the crystal is normally put on a shelf when I'm not carrying it.

I've lost one of my personal crystals. One day last week, after I was done with the work I've checked my pockets if my crystals are in place as I was doing whenever I have to change for the last few years, but to my surprise one of my pockets were empty. I've looked everywhere along the way I was moving that day but for no avail. One of my crystals was gone. The first thing the next day I've search the whole perimeter, but didn't find it. Unfortunately, I'm currently working on a particularly demanding building site, building a sewage pipeline in the town some 80km from my home. Daily routine is that we have to dig a trench some +/-3m deep and put the pipes down connect them and close the trench. It sounds simple but incoming underground water softens the trench walls and they collapse in open space, so in order to prevent that from happening we are using trench shields. Moving along such a space is quite difficult, counting in constant ankle-deep mud and water. Trench shields are supported by perpendicular beams which I use to climb up to surface. Maybe on one such occasion, it fell out of my pocket and ended up on the bottom of the trench. I usually check for my crystals multiple times during the day, but this day was especially labor-intensive and I have to watch over my men and machinery and wasn't checking for my crystals whole afternoon. I'm still left with one smaller personal protector, so what to do?
Should I order another one, since I've received two personal protectors, or to leave as it is? Was that supposed to happen or was it a result of lack of my awareness and negligence that day? This makes me pretty embarrassing and don't know what to do.

I've lost one of my personal crystals. One day last week, after I was done with the work I've checked my pockets if my crystals are in place as I was doing whenever I have to change for the last few years, but to my surprise one of my pockets were empty. I've looked everywhere along the way I was moving that day but for no avail. One of my crystals was gone. The first thing the next day I've search the whole perimeter, but didn't find it. Unfortunately, I'm currently working on a particularly demanding building site, building a sewage pipeline in the town some 80km from my home. Daily routine is that we have to dig a trench some +/-3m deep and put the pipes down connect them and close the trench. It sounds simple but incoming underground water softens the trench walls and they collapse in open space, so in order to prevent that from happening we are using trench shields. Moving along such a space is quite difficult, counting in constant ankle-deep mud and water. Trench shields are supported by perpendicular beams which I use to climb up to surface. Maybe on one such occasion, it fell out of my pocket and ended up on the bottom of the trench. I usually check for my crystals multiple times during the day, but this day was especially labor-intensive and I have to watch over my men and machinery and wasn't checking for my crystals whole afternoon. I'm still left with one smaller personal protector, so what to do?
Should I order another one, since I've received two personal protectors, or to leave as it is? Was that supposed to happen or was it a result of lack of my awareness and negligence that day? This makes me pretty embarrassing and don't know what to do.

Why don't you stick to your smaller personal protector for a little while and see how you get on? Or just bite the bullet and order a new one on the basis that you will have the smaller one as 'backup'?

Yes, we've noticed that some people got two, and then one became obsolete, lost of whatever. That said, if anyone who loses or breaks their crystals feels that they need a replacement, you can write to us. info@paleochristianity.org. Please specify which one it is (personal, water, home or dream stone), and your full name, birth date and address.

Yes, we've noticed that some people got two, and then one became obsolete, lost of whatever. That said, if anyone who loses or breaks their crystals feels that they need a replacement, you can write to us. info@paleochristianity.org. Please specify which one it is (personal, water, home or dream stone), and your full name, birth date and address.
Thanks Chu!
For now, I will try with single and see how things would go on.

I received my crystals on Monday, they are perfects !! 😍
I was almost stressed when I saw them in the envelope ! Kind of overwhelmed with many feelings ; joy, fear, gratitude.
I wanted to thank you for the labor you've put on charging the crystals and for the delicacy of the pouches fabrics and seams. Even the labels are pretty !
It has been such a work not counting the booklet which is well done too !

I knew they would come in the right time and it is funny as Monday was a crystal's day. My partner and my in laws ordered a blue agate candleholder for my birthday in May (I didn't know of it) and, the shipping took quite a long time and I received it the same day.

Anyway, I feel very grateful, so I wanted the Château team to know. Can't say much more as I don't find the words to express how I feel.

Many thanks 🙏

Not long ago I listened to Laura's song (sung a cappella) over and over again, then I went to bed with the crystal for a better sleep. I slept 9 hours which hadn't happened to me in years. My sleep is better than before with the crystal but I would like to do the experience again with Laura's song (the only day I slept so long. The chance ?) The problem is that I can't find her song again (In the Garden ) Please, who can tell me where to find it again ? Thank you.

Hopefully the following shall amuse some of you:

When I read to my crystals I line them up according to size and I do the readings as if I am reading a story to a group of small children :-[. I found that I just slipped into one day and it just feels right to do so so I haven't stopped. I even say "Hello children" before I start and "N'night" after the evening reading. I'm not entirely mad, honest :whistle:.

Thank you Laura and others for your kind comments! I put here re-mix with vocals up (my mic technique causes it to be a bit uneven still). I made a karaoke version by removing vocal track, so if anyone else wanna try, here's also the backing track without vocals attached and the chord changes written down.
so great...thank you. i start my download :clap:

Hello to all of you
I received my crystals yesterday at 3:00 pm.
Thanks to Chu and the Chateau for all the work you do for all of us.

The funny thing is that in the morning, I decided to dress better than with my jeans and a sweater, as if I was going on a date.
It made me laugh, but I did it with the thought that it would be good for my morale, even if I stayed at home, because the atmosphere outside was really not pleasant with all this "viral agitation".
At 3 o'clock, the doorbell rings, and I know right away that it's the crystals, even though I ordered them not long ago....
I opened this package like a child in front of his Christmas present.
And for me, that's really it, because I'll be alone at Christmas for the first time in my life....

I looked at the crystals and then I opened the booklet and there...there were tears.
Tears of emotion because the reproduction of the engraving that's in it, which comes from a book by Camille Flammarion, well, I made it in stained glass to present it to a jury....
Everything is "bound".
And here is the stained glass window...

1603900716430.png

After that, I found this forum and read the 98 pages, saw the pictures and listened to the song.
Not speaking English fluently, the easiest for me was the song in capella with Laura.
Thanks to all of you for sharing all her emotions
And again a big thank you for all the work of the Château.

It reminds me of the crystal cave of Naica, Mexico.

1603900740981.png

I imagine the whole group with Laura singing in this cave....

Tenderness for all

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom