Session 9 June 2018

Thanks for this new session !
Old people around forty years ago in the South of the Alps told me to avoid the sun in the springtime, because its rays were much stronger due to their angle...
Right now there is not much to worry about it anyway, it's raining almost each day ;-)
Might it be that in the Alps and during springtime there is still snow on the tops, if so this would lead to reflections from the snow contributing to the direct exposure from the Sun?

Мне кажется важным вопрос, заданный Chu. Ответ как будто бы дан, однако мне здесь хотелось бы немного больше конкретики, но в сессии Artemis сменила тему обсуждения. Кто как понял этот момент?

Translation
I think the question asked by Chu is important. The answer seems to be given, but I would like a little more specifics, but in the session Artemis changed the topic of discussion. Who understand this point?

(Chu) Is there anything that us as worker bees should or could be doing better to serve this serving and protecting principle?

A: One thing would be to cease creating new burdens that are not necessary.

Q: (L) Creating burdens that are not necessary.

(Artemis) As in no drama. I have a question. Some weeks ago, I had a dream about [name deleted]. In that dream, he was trying to attack me and others/everyone here. I took a gun and I shot him in the head. Somehow that stopped him, but he wasn't dead. It just stopped him for some reason. What was that dream symbolic of?

A: Not symbolic; direct psychic defense.

...Old people around forty years ago in the South of the Alps told me to avoid the sun in the springtime, because its rays were much stronger due to their angle...

Might it be that in the Alps and during springtime there is still snow on the tops, if so this would lead to reflections from the snow contributing to the direct exposure from the Sun?

It was not the reason given. Only that the sun has a lower angle in the springtime, its rays hitting obliquely and being more powerful at this time of the year...

Thank everyone for another great session, as for the effect of the sun causing mutattion, I wonder, what effect it could have on psychopath. Mayby something like this :evil: LOL.

A bad day indeed for their like it could be.

Joke apart, stay sharp an vigilant at the chateau and everyone else as well. As for protection again pshychic or in the dream world, a good weapon is the prayer of the soul. Last demon who confronted me lost is horns LOL. Wonder if they regrow.

Have Faith.

(L) So in other words, this whole left attempt to take over our world is sort of what 2nd Thessalonians referred to as man attempting to take the seat of god in the temple, so to speak?

A: Yes. The Beast.

This reminded me about something else I had read recently claiming how beasts always represented governments in the Bible. Thought it worth a share:

And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, Revelation 14:8-9

IF ANY MAN is translated from two words; e,i meaning if or whether, and tis, meaning a certain. Together they mean “whoever, whatever” and is followed by conditions which need to be examined.

WORSHIP is from proskuneo meaning an expression of profound reverence… used of homage shown to men of superior rank: such as a profound reverence for an office or a flag or the acceptance of an exercising authority.

Worshiping God has nothing to do with singing in Church. Worshiping has to do with accepting a superior authority. In the Hebrew worship is often translated from “ החשׁ shachah” meaning “to bow down”.[11] If God is the ultimate authority, then to bow down or worship Him is to bow to His authority. Singing may be a gesture along these lines but is concerned with a more substantive behavior. Are we taking His name in vain if we are bowing to other authorities to obtain their benefit. Are we to rule over our fellow man or be ruled by them?

The BEAST is from the word therion from the diminutive thera which means “trap” or “hunting to destroy.” Therion is translated beast, wild beast, venomous beast. In the Bible the beasts always represented governments, such as Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the Lord, or Cain the founder of the first city state.

There are two fundamental classifications of governments. The first type is based upon faith, hope, love and charity and obeying their natural Father or Creator in heaven. It is a voluntary union of people based on an equal love of neighbor and self, with forgiveness and thanksgiving. This government is created by families coming together in a fellowship, which shares a common acceptance of the Character of God’s Name or Nature, (e.g. justice and mercy) written on their hearts and minds.

The second type is the one that hunts or devours men. It operates on the basis of enforced control, imposed restrictions, exercising authority, and ultimately, bondage and oppression. It seduces the masses by promising security at the expense of their neighbor. It solicits their applications, which, upon acceptance, becomes binding social contracts, covenants, and leagues of allegiance.

“The real destroyers of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and Benefits.” Plutarch, 2000 years ago.

_http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Mark_of_the_Beast

It is a possibility. But the tragically, for me, was about the build up of resentment against postmodernism which I have no doubt could potentially turn very violent. Civil war or a race war would not be surprising. And considering that those anti-postmodernism are the majority, it would result in the tragic end of the lefty/postmodernism crowd (and perhaps worse).

It’s funny, I’m nervous about the opposite, where people who can’t shake, you know, reality, being dubbed as primative conservatives or ‘old hat thinkers’. Good folks being outnumbered and cornered by the twisted youth. Like how in WWII German youth seemed targeted by juvenile military type groups. I’m suspicious of this occurring in the west now, with the threat of radicalization of teens who believe their sexual identity ideologies are the wave of a newer and better human, and those of us refusing to adhere to the madness being the target of violence.

Maybe we’re lucky in that this may take at least a decade longer to culminate and the opening up causes a chaos so great we avoid it.

I used to believe the opposite but my (non internet) encounters with people in my generation (millenials) suggest that the modern masses don’t understand (or care about) the breadth of what is said when postmodernism is being scrutinized. That and I’m also beginning to observe a trend of anti Jordan P memes/sentiment . I think people are realizing that ‘sorting themselves’ is too much work. As if it’s easier for them to believe that reality is still under their thumbs and JP offers an unwarming, non easy solution that should stand to ridicule because it isn’t as simple as they want.

It is a possibility. But the tragically, for me, was about the build up of resentment against postmodernism which I have no doubt could potentially turn very violent. Civil war or a race war would not be surprising. And considering that those anti-postmodernism are the majority, it would result in the tragic end of the lefty/postmodernism crowd (and perhaps worse).

Yes, indeed. If the left/postmod crowd fails to suppress any free speech, political resistance, cultural norms and traditions they will be made scapegoats when the whole edifice comes down.
Once they have outlived their usefulness, the PTB will probably throw them under the bus, if only to appease the angry masses.

Ok, though i probably don't understand.

Here's why your idea isn't applicable: when the C's say 'Think Babel Tower', they are giving a suggestion to compare the current postmodern ideology and where it's going to what happened with the Babel Tower. In colloquial English, when they say that phrase (think Babel Tower) they want you to think about a comparable situation in order to understand the current one. It's a specific suggestion, and to try and contort that specificity to something else is to misunderstand the intent of the C's answer.

(Ark) Maybe if I would ask here one question that is on my mind and that is related: My general idea or one of my first principles is whenever you are kind of being attacked or whenever you get depressed because of difficulties, then my idea is use it as an opportunity to EXPAND and to go beyond the present boundaries. Within present boundaries, the forces or whatever recognize how to push you. So you have to go beyond the boundaries to start something new so it will take time for the evil forces to say, "Oh, well, old method doesn't work anymore. We have to invent something new." So, I was thinking about how can we expand because we are kind of too long at the same place.

I agree with this process. I often do this with my clients whenever possible. And with myself too.
For the past week, I have had a trigeminal problem that has returned with an intensity of 10/10 as it did 10 years ago. I see it as a phase to move towards the planned change. I'm working on my physique and my psychic for this crossing.
As the session put it:

Q: (L) Well, thanks for that. Is there going to be some way we're gonna find through research to help ameliorate this thing?

A: Probably to some extent. But remember all the advantages brought to you by suffering.

Q: (L) Could you name just two? [laughter]

A: Compassion and patience. Two most important qualities.

I see the opposites in society ( mental madness, drugs, medication to make people unconscious while there are others who pay attention to what they eat, meditate, work on themselves to go further, seek the truth...) and I believe that it affects me unconsciously more than I perceive it.

I still want to help because I am not alone, I am with you.
Thanks for the session.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

(L) So in other words, this whole left attempt to take over our world is sort of what 2nd Thessalonians referred to as man attempting to take the seat of god in the temple, so to speak?

A: Yes. The Beast.

I thought this short rant by the catholic priest (now Bishop) Robert Barron is relevant here - it's mind-blowing how postmodern leftism turns brains into mush and makes people like this lady bishop "accept the beast", quite literally! Here's the video:

Back
Top Bottom