Session 9 June 2018

When Cs say "protect", do they think that I should primarily protect others from myself? and personal "bugs"

And ... when are we talking about "protecting others", how to balance it with another principle of "free will"?

To serve, who are we serving the self or others?
And protect, who are we protecting the self or others?
It kinda sounds like some type of psychic warriors are needed. I don't know if I am qualified but willing to give it a shot. Just something that has had my attention lately. It seems like there are entities out there driving people crazy.
A friend is going through some issues right now. He is sure there is something/one living in his house. I have been there, my son has even looked in his attic. Does the phenomena go away when we are there or is he hallucinating. He seems so normal, then he sees evidence that someone was around. I told him that he may need a psychic warrior. Where that came from, I'm not sure. Maybe it's time to start being?
Time to start serving and protecting!

A very belated thank you for the session, very interesting with lots to think about:knitting:

Thank you for this amazing session

Last few years I noticed the same thing with the sun. Sunrays are much more aggressive. I was talking about this with my friends and family and they all noticed the same thing.
IF I take this year, for example, I've noticed that I cant stay at a direct sunray even when the temperature is just 23-25 C. The sun is burning the skin. I remember when I was younger that we were going outside in the sun even when it was 40C and it was more.

I’ve lived pretty much my entire life in a beach town in Southern California, and you’re so right! I used to spend all day at the beach, or hiking out in the high desert, and it was always after several hours that I’d begin to feel it and think it might be time to come in out of the sun or put on a shirt. But for the last few years it’s completely different. Just a few minutes in direct sunlight and it’s like standing in a fire. I can feel myself burning. Almost like a chemical burning. That’s definitely new.

A very late thank you for the session. I’m struggling to keep up to date at present but still appreciate the hard work.

Snowflakes dystopia (chaotic), 51/50 tutorial. .......What could go wrong?

The Denver Channel Published on Jun 21, 2018
"Generation Snowflake." It's a label thrown around often of late, but what does it mean? Well, It depends on whom you ask. So, we go 360 on "Generation Snowflake" with multiple perspectives on this insult du jour. "Generation Snowflake." It's a label thrown around often of late, but what does it mean? Well, It depends on whom you ask. So, we go 360 on "Generation Snowflake" with multiple perspectives on this insulte du jour.

Last edited:
(Pierre) I have a last question if we're done with this topic. Putin mentioned that the euro will be under attack in the coming six months. We have a BIG bill to pay. So either we pay very quickly and maybe reduce the amount, or we try to wait as much as possible and the amount will be larger. But if the euro collapses, maybe the second solution is best. Which of the two options should we follow?

A: Try to drag it out if possible.

This stuck out to me, as financial or living resources are one of my concerns for the long-term and easier bumps along financial crisis that might develop. I guess many others have the same concern. Looking at the signs and seeing things develop a certain way in financial/debt world can give some relieve to the stress of having some necessary personal debt to live with some acceptable confort for me and my family. Paying attention, I can almost feel the monetary system crumble. It is not even a question of if...

Thank you for the enlightening session.

This stuck out to me, as financial or living resources are one of my concerns for the long-term and easier bumps along financial crisis that might develop. I guess many others have the same concern. Looking at the signs and seeing things develop a certain way in financial/debt world can give some relieve to the stress of having some necessary personal debt to live with some acceptable confort for me and my family. Paying attention, I can almost feel the monetary system crumble. It is not even a question of if...

Indeed it's not a question of if, but when. For me, the issue is what happen when the system crumble? Mass unemployment? Am I going to lose my job? Are many other people? Let's not forget that there's also growing social strife. It's fine to try to buy gold and try to keep paper money at hand just in case, but for what and to do what exactly? To buy safe passage to some other country? The next question would where and again to do what exactly?

It would be nice if conversation moved beyond system failure to what could happen after that, what life could become like and what we could do with ourselves. Especially, if you have children or people dependent on you, you'll have to do a lot more thinking than someone with nobody to take care of.

Last edited:

Thank you sharing another session.
I agree .

Excellent observation of a balanced mind.

Restaurant Owner Who Booted Sanders Says Gay Employees Too Triggered By WH Press Secretary
Sat, 06/23/2018 - 20:00 Snip:
The owner of the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, Virginia says that she booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders because her gay employees were triggered over the Trump administration's transgender military ban, according to an interview she gave to the Washington Post.
In a nutshell, Sanders was joining a party of eight booked under her husband's name. The owner, Stephanie Wilkinson, was at home when her chef called to let her know that the staff was highly offended at Sanders's presence:
Sarah Huckabee Sanders had just walked in and sat down, the chef informed her.​
He said the staff is a little concerned. What should we do?” Wilkinson told The Washington Post. “I said I’d be down to see if it’s true.
Tell me what you want me to do. I can ask her to leave,” Wilkinson told her staff, she said. “They said yes.
Several Red Hen employees were gay, she said. They knew Sanders had defended Trump’s desire to bar transgender people from the military. This month, they had all watched her evade questions and defend a Trump policy that caused migrant children to be separated from their parents.

Maxine Waters Calls For Attacks On White House Employees: "Create A Crowd And Push Back On Them"
Sun, 06/24/2018 - 21:22
Snip: Tweet Storm -:umm:
Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA) openly called for people to form a mob and physically confront members of Donald Trump's administration if they see them out in public after controversy over separated migrant families erupted two weeks ago.
Waters, who doesn't live in the district she represents and paid her daughter $750,000 for Democratic fundraising activities, said to a crowd at a "Keep Families Together" rally on Saturday: "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

KPIX CBS SF Bay Area Published on Jun 24, 2018
"The Energies"

0682f426a648562b7984cba4b08c729b.png

I was reading about Otto Grass and I found an article titled "The dissolute Otto Gross, the antepenultimate Dionysiac" by Pedro Paunero:

Otto Gross (1877-1920), was the bastard father of the counterculture (in one of its deepest aspects, the exploration of the mind through the use of psychotropics); a pioneer of the sexual revolution, a leftist Freudian (of the communist and matriarchal type) and a utopian who would move a time to the enclave of Monte Veritá, on the city of Ascona, around 1905, in the Swiss Alps, where they would spend a significant time for the development of their works and ideas, colorful characters of culture, theosophy, naturalism, neo-paganism and the literary and artistic avant-garde such as Herman Hesse and Paul Klee. But he was also an outstanding student and patient of Sigmund Freud and Carl Gustav Jung. Gross, during his internship in the Burghölzli asylum, was convinced that Carl Gustav Jung, his doctor and formerly his friend, was both a charlatan and a religious fanatic. Gross fought, and lost against the patriarchal authority, advocating a matriarchal solidarity that he did not enjoy either.

Pedro Paunero tells a passage of the life of Otto Gross at Monte Verita:

"The sun is god," Ida Hoffman had said, "and bathe with its rays the mother goddess, the Earth. (Dionysus is also the sun according to some scholars. Dionysus was born to a virgin mother, and he was known as: the Vine, Our Lord, the Saviour, the Judge of the Dead, the Deliverer, the Born Again and the only begotten Son of God. Above the head of Dionysus were the words: "I am Life, Death, and Resurrection, I hold the winged crown)

Otto Gross looked at the morning sky. Some bird was hovering over the mountains. From the terrace of the mansion you could see, below, the row of naked bodies, men and women, that left the house, in single file, like the sinuous body of a snake, towards the illuminated fields. A short time later they danced in circles, bathing their bodies in the sun and a light sweat.

The utopia was called Monte Verita -said Gross-" the Mountain of Truth. Here it is! Where I can develop and implement my ideas. Frieda von Richthofen and her sister Else, dressed only in transparent robes came to him:

-Lets go to bed! Said Else. I want a son of yours.
-You can have all the children you want with all the men you want ..." said Gross.
-But at this moment I want a son of yours," Else insisted.

The women pulled Gross by the arms, the book fell to the ground. The three went to a room. They spent all day having sex, alternating the brief breaks to eat fruits, vegetables and soy preparations, the only foods available in Monte Veritá, where the meat was eradicated along with the ills of the capitalist and urbanized world.

-Do you know what the Monteveritans call us in Ascona?" Frieda said, trying to distract Otto's attention, the balabiott, the ones who "dance naked." And they call us the whores, the demoniacs, the dissolute ones. We are succubi for those villagers.
-Otto is" the dissolute one, "Else said," the Master of the Orgies, "and he kissed his sister.

Gross got up, exasperated. The women looked at that handsome man, with intense blue eyes, a limpid blond, body carved in carnal porcelain and to which anyone willingly surrendered. His presence was magnetic and whoever fell into his circle of power did not leave so easily. Frieda thought of Lord Byron, as vampiric as Gross, as vitalist as Otto, both Dionysians.

- My beautiful white Dionysus! Frieda implored, extending her arm from the bed. "Where are you going?" -but Gross did not listen.

Otto went down into the woods, breathed the smoke in the air, and headed for Lotte Hattemer's ruined hut, under the trees. She was also naked, in front of the house and had lit her own fire. He raised his arms to heaven, with his eyes closed. Her erect nipples pierced, punctured and erotized the night air. Lotte was a suicide.

-The world will continue without me! She said. That's the way it should be! Will I return to the womb of the Mother, will Father Sun be to kiss my forehead?"

Dionisio sets a limit for his followers wrote Paunero. "As Kavafis points out, committing suicide is accepting the end of the Dionysian pleasures in life and if the god sings and moves away it is because he invites us to follow him in the Hereafter. Dionisio is a conductor of souls: that distance is, then, an invitation to go after himself and his court of satyrs, maenads and centaurs and enjoy the Greater Mystery that is solved in the cave of Eleusis, in Greece: the opening of the eyes. The "abandonment", then, is a gift in the deepest and Dionysian sense."

When Otto Gros, forgotten by all, died in a street of Berlin in the poverty, he had to listen to the Thiasos-Dionysus that gave him reach and left him behind. He must have seen the car made of silver of Dionysus, pulled by the roaring panthers of the god, he must have seen the Bacchantes opening with their fingers their sex and showing their teeth and the satyrs of phallic phalluses, playing the flutes, and dancing wild. And he must have known that Dionysus did not abandon him. As a follower of the god, contemplating the Thiasos is a glorious act of culmination of a life of achievements, almost always misunderstood. It is being invited to follow him. A divine gift and a triumphant vision: the acceptance that the mortal life is over, and that the ascent begins on the silver trail left by satyrs and bacchantes"....

After reading this passage from Monte Verita the NXIVM cult events came to mind. These things seem to have happened commonly in Monte Veritas and what happens in the sexual slave cults:

1. The need for a utopia.
2. A religion
3. A leader whose presence is "magnetic and whoever fell into his circle of power did not leave so easily"
4. Control through sex and punishment.
5. The abandonment is very important for the kool-aid to work

Frank Parlato, who first exposed Nxivm's activities on his website the Frank Report, says that controversial Raniere developed Rainbow Cultural Garden with the help of Dr Brandon Porter, a New York doctor currently under investigation after allegedly carrying out traumatising experiments on women in which he made them watch video clips of violent rapes and murders. According to Parlato, parents are told not to speak to their child or interfere with the nannies while they are speaking the different languages.

Rainbow Cultural Garden seems to be the new Monte Verita!!.... or Monte Verita to global Level.

:mad:

Last edited:
Dionysus as the god who invites to follow him, also reminds me of the story of the flutist that Laura mentioned in this session. Liberals or postmodernists [kids-millennials-snowflakes] are following the Dyonisiac Frequency Resonance Vibration:

Q: (Joe) In terms of downloading or getting possessed by something or other, you'd imagine that that would be facilitated by someone who willfully asserts or accepts that they have no fixed identity. You'd think an impediment to something taking you over would be a strong conviction that you have a strong identity from a sexual or cultural basis.

A: Recall the context of the "Pied Piper" remarks.

Q: (Joe) What were you saying about the Pied Piper?

(L) The Pied Piper remarks were made in the context of my kids specifically, if I remember correctly. Can we pause and you go find it?

Back
Top Bottom