Session 9 June 2018

Thanks for another interesting session!! ... regarding the sun light, I had noticed as well its brightness, being sharper and burning ... usually, years back it was at winter but, nowadays seems to be at any season, sometimes accompanied with cold air, although it had been more sometimes that in the past.

Due my job, I need to be outside at the non-recomendable hours (11 am -4 pm) around 1 hour per going out, sometimes less ... over the last 10 +- years since I read about the properties of the coconut oil, incluiding to be helpful as sun protection, I had been using it everyday, had change lately to alternate it with olive oil-and carrot macerated in olive oil and, had worked pretty well ... I had been taking the umbrella more lately because, even though I may not get burn, the sensation in the whole body leaves me without ... energy, need to drink water with salt or coconut water it is much better.

I have white skin, if I am too much time at sunlight I get red burned- to one degree burn depending on the sun time exposure, and with the oils it had be marvelous, it does not happen. After searching more literature about it, found in this article In vitro sun protection factor determination of herbal oils used in cosmetics that coconut oil and olive oil have the best SPF values.

I also found this thesis INFLUENCE OF GAMMA IRRADIATION, GROWTH RETARDANTS AND COATINGS ON THE SHELF LIFE OF GUAVA FRUIT http://krishikosh.egranth.ac.in/bitstream/1/5810021748/1/T-80894.pdf its results are similar regarding coconut oil –even though, my thinking may be wrong comparing fruits with human skin—it was interesting to read :-)

Below is a section of the transcript of the present session and following is some possible context found in the introduction to the session of May 21st, 1997, page 278-279 in The Cassiopaea Experiment, Transcripts, Volume 4, January – May 1997
June 9 said:
A: Defense is the key. Ark's impulse was exactly correct.

Q: (Joe) What impulse? What are we talking about here? I'm getting confused.

(L) What impulse?

A: His instant recognition.

Q: (Pierre) Okay, Arky. I think they're cryptic on purpose and they want you to talk.

(Joe) I'm assuming we're talking here in relation to kids?

A: No. Back to the beginning: First principles.

Q: (Chu) What was your instant recognition, Arky?

(L) Do you know what they're talking about honey?

(Ark) First principle?

(Chu) First principles.

(Ark) Defense is the key... Hmm. I dunno.

(Joe) Maybe it's something to do with when you first met Laura and your approach to all the attacks that came from Bridges and that kind of thing. Your attitude was defense, not attack. Right?

A: To serve and protect.

In the intorduction to the session of May 21, 1997, Laura quotes and comments on an email correspondence with Ark. Ark asks about a session from March 4, 1995, and quotes a few lines. The lines quoted by Ark, I have bolded, although I have included much more, including some comments made by Laura, which are en brackets, revolving around the same issue.

Laura in https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-4-march-1995.26049/post-310561 said:
March 4, 1995

Frank, Laura, Terry and Jan, SV

Q: (T) Good evening.

A: Luck.

Q: (L) Is the luck with us at this time?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Not yet.

Q: (L) The luck is not yet with us?

A: Try not to second guess what we mean.

Q: (L) What does "luck" mean?

A: Nilionna from "Cassiopaea."

Q: (L) What does the term "luck" refer to?

A: Discover.

Q: (L) Are we going to discover something very soon that is lucky for us as a group?

A: Second guessing!
{Interestingly, Ark was born in Luck, Poland. But this was 16 months before he “found” us. Was this being dropped as a clue for me?}

Q: (T) Hi, Nilionna!

A: Hello.

Q: (L) Nilionna, have you been listening to our discussion?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) We have been discussing some control systems for our sessions.

A: Okay.

Q: (L) Are you saying that the control systems we are trying to set up are okay?

A: Yes. No time limit, though, when it is advantageous to stop for your benefit, the sessions will terminate.

Q: (L) In other words, we aren't supposed to put a time limit on it. (T) Cool, works for me. (J) I had a thought, Laura, even though DM was not present, her presence was felt before we opened up the channel because you are still torqued up about her. So she has had an effect. (L) You want to ask that? (J) Yes. Is DM having an influence on the session because of her phone contact with Frank and because of the way I reacted to her?

A: Perceptive of you, Jan!

Q: (L) Are we correct in what we have discussed, that her presence has a corrupting influence on the channel?

A: Clear.

Q: (L) What does that mean? (T) The channel is clear. (L) Is the channel clear right now?

A: Her.

Q: (L) She is clear?

A: Up.

Q: (L) I don't understand? (J) Clear her up?

Q: (J) That is what we are going to do. She has made an appointment and it is in progress. (T) She needs spirit release. (L) On that subject, before we get going, let me ask about DM.

A: Enough said, remember, you have been learning slowly that personal issues hold minor significance. Terry's dream was significant, however!!!!! Susan too!! And Frank has been sent same message as well.

Q: (L) Did you have a dream or message, Frank? (F) That's true. I did have some funny feelings. (T) Did you have something else? (F) Well, I have received some stuff. Just the same kind of thing, that there is something that we are missing. (T) Okay. We are missing a key topic or issue, here, that's true.

A: 4th level STO!

Q: (L) Is that the title of the topic?

A: You have only thought of 4th level STS.

Q: (L) Ahhh! What Susan was talking about, we need to ask about the good guys.

A: They are the only ones who can help you defend yourselves against 4th level attack!!!! We give you information which is invaluable in nature, but remember we are 6th level STO, Beings of light, and on this density level there simply is no interference with free will no matter how detrimental to you!!!

{The introduction of this topic, along with the opening “Luck”, and that being Ark’s birthplace, is interesting.}

Q: (T) 4th density STO beings can actually help in a meaningful way! We knew there was both sides, but we never asked. We have been concentrating on the Lizards. (S) Yeah! There are 16 groups on both sides, and noboby has ever asked... (J) And by concentrating on the Lizards, we have been feeding their f______energy. (F) Their damn energy. (J) Their damn energy. (T) That DARN energy! Who are these 4th density STO beings that we need to contact? Obviously we need to talk to them because they can talk to us. Sixth density "Us" can't.

A: Orion Federation.

Q: (L) And who are the members of the Orion Federation?

A: Not yet.

Q: (L) What can you tell us? (T) The Orion Federation is 4th density?

A: You have asked us to protect you, it is important for you to understand that we are beyond that!

Q: (L) We understand that. (J) I understand that. (T) We understand that you, at 6th density, can't interfere with free will on either side. But, the Orion Federation...

A: First, incorrect thought patterns which have become imbedded must be purged before you can move onto next subject.

Q: (J) It's like: D__ must be purged before she can come back into this group, she must get rid of her incorrect thought patterns. We have incorrect thought patterns that must be removed also. (L) What are they, Frank? (F) Don't ask me. Ask them. (J) Well, they're not going to tell us that. (T) Why not? Let's ask. (F) Yeah, if they are not goint to tell us, they will tell us that they are not going to tell us. (T) What are the incorrect thought patterns?

A: That we protect.

Q: (T) Well, you said that Knowledge protects. You have been providing knowledge. (J) Uh uh. (T) No?

A: Indirectly.

Q: (J) They are not really giving it to us, they are helping us to draw it out of ourselves.

A: We are providing invaluable information which becomes knowledge, but you are under attack, therefore, you could maybe use some direct power from the same density as the attack is coming from.

Q: (F) But, until you have total knowledge... (L) You don't have the kind of power we are talking about needing. (F) Right. We would would need 500,000 pages of transcript to have that kind of knowledge, to get to that point. (L) Okay, what is the phone number of the Orion Federation? (S) Laura! (T) That's what I was going to ask. {Laughter.} (L) How do we get ahold of them?

A: Off the hook!

Q: (T) Uh oh! (L) They're busy? (T) Getting a lot of calls. (L) Okay, guys, what do we need to do here?

A: Find a "Nordic." They are on Earth posing as humans.

Q: (T) They are 4th density. I thought they...

Q: (T) I thought that 4th density couldn't hold the frequency that long and that is why the Lizards have so much trouble. (J) They're STS.

A: Not STO!

Q: (T) Very good, Jan hit it as they said it. The STS can't stay, only the STO.

Q: (T) So, we need to find a Nordic, do we know one?

A: Have seen them at meetings and such.

Q: (L) What kind of meetings. (J) MUFON meetings?

A: MUFON.

Q: (T) I guess that means we are infiltrated over there. (L) Was there one at last weeks meeting?

A: ?? Discover, remember these are among your protectors and Laura and Frank know what level one attack is like, Terry, Jan and Susan are perilously close to finding out!

Q: (T) And we are working hard to not get attacked. We have a Nordic coming to our meetings? (J) Did we meet one today? (L) They gave a question mark to that one. What about this big conference in May?

Q: (L) Well, should we wear something special like a red scarf so they can find us in the crowd? (T) Wait, wait...

A: Not needed at all, just be open and aware!!

Q: (L) Is this there anyway we can get any help or power from these 4th density good guys prior to that so that we can put a period to this attack we have been undergoing?

A: Start to call them, maybe.

Q: (L) How do we call them. (T) They said "discover!" They don't usually say that in regard to the project awareness meeting. (L) Yes. Okay.

A: Hint!

Q: (T) Thank you! (L) How do we call them? (T) We are calling them, we have our information packs out. (J) On the board?

A: No.

Q: (L) No, not on the board. (T) They'll come to us.

A: They are 4th, not 6th.

Q: (T) We can't contact them through the board because they are only 4th density? Is there a problem there?

A: Not conventional. It would be like using a FAX to contact Fido.
[…]

Q: (L) Well, let's go back to our Orion guys for a few minutes. Have you given us all you are going to give us on this seeking of help and protection?

A: Review.

Q: (J) Okay. (T) We gave out over a hundred of those pamphlets, if they are going to the meetings, they've got one. We are already calling them. (J) Will they contact us or do we have to recognize and contact them?

A: They know about you even without pamphlets.

Q: (L) This individual who sent me this letter, this Thor Templar...

A: Open.

Q: (T) Can you give him a weapons design? (L) Oh god! (T) Humor, mirth! (L) You did tell us at one point that we could achieve a certain level of protection with stones, crystals, and so forth, is that correct?

A: Yes but crystals are "small potatoes."

Q: (L) Is there anything we can do with our thinking patterns or with our bodies, or anything we can do to accelerate the receiving of assistance?

A: Unite.

Q: (J) That is what we are doing. In other words, keep on keeping on.

A: Not. You are still STS.

Q: (L) What can we do to accelerate this process, this uniting, this moving from STS to STO?

A: 8 Questions at once.

Q: (L) Maybe I will just say a little bit of what I think it is.

A: Okay.

Q: (L) Part of my perception of this is seeing that whatever that whatever I have or receive is shared with the group in terms of my time, my energy, my thoughts, my finances, and everything that is related to that, is that correct?

A: Evaluate attack intensity.

Q: (T) How strong is the attack? What is the intensity you have experienced. (L) Well, it has been financial through various institutions, mostly. (F) Yes, I would have to agree that we have been attacked in that way to a level never before experienced in middle class America. (J) Is that the type of attack being referred to?

A: Part.

Q: (L) Is another part of the attack the emotional upheaval I experienced a few weeks ago?

A: Part.

Q: (J) What about DM?

A: Part, accident, etc., etc. Not DM per se, but through her.

Q: (L) So the accident and all the other physical things are part of the attack?

Q: (L) Does prayer help?

A: Terry and Jan are next in line.

Q: (L) Well, my suggestion would be to not leave your shoelaces untied! (F) Oh, God! You don't want to go through this, believe me. (T) Well, there is not much they can do to us at this point.

A: Not true!

Q: (L) Okay guys, you are telling us we are under attack, you are telling us it is going to get worse, you are telling us that maybe some of these other guys can help us out, what can we do in the meantime?

A: Prayers help but more is needed.

Q: (T) More than prayers is needed. So, we are on our own until we get contacted?

A: Find an Orion!!!

Q: (J) How? (L) What do we do, go out to the beach and say: "Orions, come here?" (T) No, they are at the disco, Orions like to dance.

A: That is all we can tell you, because it is the limit of informative arena, any further would interfere with free will, so discover.

Q: (L) One session I asked about some things that happened to me in the past and I was told that what saved my buns from the fire was divine intervention.

Q: (L) Can you tell us about divine intervention?

A: Multi faceted.

Q: (L) Was this divine intervention enacted to protect me from direful consequences that would have prevented me from doing whatever work is forming up for me in the future?

Q: (L) Does it not seem that being under attack as we are now might further prevent me, as well as my compatriots from doing our work?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Well, does it not then behoove this same divine intervention enacted at these other times to act at this time, or is the threat less?

A: Divine intervention cannot be arranged by 3rd level beings.

Q: (L) What level beings arrange divine intervention?

A: 4th through 7th.

Q: (T) So, we are just shy of a level to do that! We can do some quasi-divine intervention!

A: You cannot do this divine intervention. You can do 3rd level intervention.

Q: (Laura, Jan) What is third level intervention? {Pause} (T) They're accessing the cosmic retrieval system.

Q: (L) give us a hint!

A: You should know!

Q: (T) Knowledge protects! So when we find ourselves a fourth density being, things are gonna roll!

A: You do 3rd intervention all the "time."

Q: (L) Do you mean spirit release and cleansing?

A: And other.

Q: (T) Well we've done spirit release and cleansing, which has prepared us somewhat. (L) Do we need to do this over and over again to constantly keep it up?

A: Open.

Q: (T) When I am on my lunch break, I go walking around the complex. As I am walking along, every so often I get an image, not a visual, it is like a perceived image, of the forms and shapes encountered when doing spirit release work. I can see these things coming toward me. As they come toward me I just send them to the light. I say, "Hello, how are ya, go to the light!" And they will swirl around me and disappear. So, I don't know if that is part of what we are supposed to be doing; being prepared by keeping all of the stuff off of us, by always setting up a field... (F) You are protecting yourself against attachment, is what you are doing. (T) But, it is also setting up a field that automatically intercedes... (L) Okay, you say that I do 3rd level intervention all the time. Now, obviously this is partly the release work. Let me ask, is Susan's work in moving this stuff out of the tissue base, is that part of this intervention.

Q: (J) Is that a collective?

A: So is writing letters and yelling at people over the phone!

Q: (S) Getting it off your chest. (J) Yeah, not letting it... (F) That's all 3rd level stuff... (J) Teflon coating yourself... (F) Punching somebody in the mouth is a 3rd level intervention. (S) Yeah, releasing, yelling is one of the best releases... (L) And they are saying to do this? (F) We can do it. (T) These are all things that are at our disposal, our repertoire of 3rd level... (F) You asked what can we do, and are we helpless... (T) About the attachments, what dawned on me was that, as we are drawing power, as we are increasing our energy level, we are drawing more and more of them to us. (L) You think so? (T) The stuff I have been experiencing in the last few days with these attachments is... they are coming to us because we look like the light to them. (S) Can read auras, you know. (S) I do it with my eyes closed. (T) Part of the attack experience is most likely the increase in these loose energy things flying around. And, as I realize this, I work to improve my shielding so that it holds automatically. Where I work is full of negative energy and a horrible place to be in terms of attachments. I walk across the parking lot and they fly at me. I can sense them. (F) Where I work, of course, two of the people there are alcoholics and you can bet they are a bus load with nobody driving. (S) Well, the Jin shin do goes beyond the body right to the energy level, also. (T) And, what we are doing right here, in this room, is that we are building an energy that may be drawing attachments to your house. (L) Is this work, with the board, is it in some way related to the location in space time, because of the fact that we have done this for so long in this spot?

Q: (L) Does it work better because we are here rather than somewhere else?

A: For now.

Q: (J) Well, how about going to Leonard's on Saturday? (L) Will we be able to do a demonstration at the MUFON meeting on Saturday?

A: Yes, because it is predestined.

Q: (L) That's heavy. (T) That's not free will. Let's not go next Saturday and break the predestined plan! {Laughter.} My free will wants to break predestined plans. Mirth, mirth! (L) Can we ask any further questions about that remark?

A: You are allowed to ask anything you wish.

Below is Laura’s comment to Ark’s quote (the bolded part in the above excerpt):

From page 279 in volume 4 of the Cassiopaean Transcripts said:
[….] the tenor of what they wanted to talk about was ‘protection,’ and now reading it again, it seems that they were referring specifically to me. In the question about: “Evaluate attack intensity,” it is clear now that, if the things they mentioned as attack WERE, then even Frank had suffered nothing comparative. […]

[….]And then, you said that one of the first sensations you had toward me was to ‘protect.’

So it is funny. What ELSE could “Luck” mean?

I just looked it up and it says it is derived from “leug,” which means “to bend, lock, literally what bends togeher, what occurs that fits.”

Considering the content of the transcript from March 1995, the next quote from this session, which is the continuation of the quote, that I began with is also related:

Session June 9 said:
A: To serve and protect.

Q: (L) What, are we starting a police academy?? [laughter]

(Scottie) DCI Arky!

A: To be capable of great knowledge one must be open and vulnerable. This necessitates defense.

Q: (Pierre) The queen bee makes babies, and you bring knowledge babies. To get this knowledge, you have to be vulnerable and open. So you need to be surrounded by warrior bees, which is us, but particularly Arky.

(Ark) Maybe if I would ask here one question that is on my mind and that is related: My general idea or one of my first principles is whenever you are kind of being attacked or whenever you get depressed because of difficulties, then my idea is use it as an opportunity to EXPAND and to go beyond the present boundaries. Within present boundaries, the forces or whatever recognize how to push you. So you have to go beyond the boundaries to start something new so it will take time for the evil forces to say, "Oh, well, old method doesn't work anymore. We have to invent something new." So, I was thinking about how can we expand because we are kind of too long at the same place. So, I was thinking about asking are there any others similar groups or organizations in the universe that we can try kind of connecting with - not necessarily openly - but to join forces with so we are not alone? So we can grow in a sense like a tree with roots going in different directions. Should we do something active to find so to say "friendly" forces? And which way?

A: Be open to such activity but also realize that some things are already planned and awaiting execution.

Q: (L) Yeah. There are things I need to be doing. I just haven't been able to do them since I've been sick, injured, and so upset about so many things including the state of the world. So, getting ready and being able to do these things is probably part of the expansion because those were plans for expansion.

A: Also realize that others are aware of your group and work and will initiate contact when time is right.

Q: (Artemis) So what can we do to move that along?

A: Persist on current path somewhat and when disruptive elements are removed, things will move naturally.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "disruptive elements"?

A: Either physical or psychic.

[Short Break][...]

Last edited:
"Q: (L) So some of Jung's ideas of the anima and animus and the hermaphroditic nature of the soul and so forth were foundational to the current liberal paradigm of sexual fluidity?
A: Yes. And notice well that this conflicts directly with objective reality."

The soul is by definition not part of objective reality. It's the ego that acts in the world, which is that part of the self which "touches time and space", as mystics like Master Eckhart said.

"Jung's ideas of the hermaphroditic nature of the soul ..."

It's not Jungs idea at all! The mystics of all cultures have talked about the androgynous nature of the soul. Adam was said to be androgynous before god split Adam into male and female. "As man was originally created, he was neither male nor female, but the perfect image of God", as Robert M. Berchman describes the view of the ancients. The Svetasvatara Upanishads say about the soul: "It is not woman, it is not man, nor is it neuter; whatever body it takes, with that it is joined." The early christian scriptures of Nag Hammadi describe all souls as androgynous, no matter what layer of heaven they were referring to, including god as the absolute all. The holy book of the sikh says; "Your holy scriptures say that Allah is True, and that he is neither male nor female" . "Zeus, the mighty thunderer, is first, Zeus is last, Zeus is the head, Zeus the middle of all things. He is both man and woman." says an Orphic Poem preserved by the philosopher Proclus. The hermetic scriptures speak of the spirit of god which is light and love and both male and female. The eternal, undifferentiatd One of ancient egypt was both male and female as egyptologist Erik Hornung explains and so on.

Why is this so? It must be so, as the soul is holy, which means whole. It's not one half or the other, it's not this or that, and it's not male nor female. It would be preposterous to say God is one half, when God is all by definition. In order to go back to a divine state there needs to be a process of unification, which is why Jesus says in the gospel of thomas: "when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, then you will enter the kingdom."

The soul is by definition not part of objective reality. It's the ego that acts in the world, which is that part of the self which "touches time and space", as mystics like Master Eckhart said.

It's not Jungs idea at all! The mystics of all cultures have talked about the androgynous nature of the soul. Adam was said to be androgynous before god split Adam into male and female. "As man was originally created, he was neither male nor female, but the perfect image of God", as Robert M. Berchman describes the view of the ancients. The Svetasvatara Upanishads say about the soul: "It is not woman, it is not man, nor is it neuter; whatever body it takes, with that it is joined." The early christian scriptures of Nag Hammadi describe all souls as androgynous, no matter what layer of heaven they were referring to, including god as the absolute all. The holy book of the sikh says; "Your holy scriptures say that Allah is True, and that he is neither male nor female" . "Zeus, the mighty thunderer, is first, Zeus is last, Zeus is the head, Zeus the middle of all things. He is both man and woman." says an Orphic Poem preserved by the philosopher Proclus. The hermetic scriptures speak of the spirit of god which is light and love and both male and female. The eternal, undifferentiatd One of ancient egypt was both male and female as egyptologist Erik Hornung explains and so on.

Why is this so? It must be so, as the soul is holy, which means whole. It's not one half or the other, it's not this or that, and it's not male nor female. It would be preposterous to say God is one half, when God is all by definition. In order to go back to a divine state there needs to be a process of unification, which is why Jesus says in the gospel of thomas: "when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, then you will enter the kingdom."

It may be like that. But, and as far as I could read and understand, that androgyny maybe only corresponds to the highest densities. I have already understood that the whole issue of gender fluidity / ideology is in the root to want to be like god. Let us suppose for a moment only that these mystics of antiquity and cultures from all over the globe referred to a state proper to these densities, but not our present world and its laws. As I write this, I remember T. Illion's book.

In order to go back to a divine state there needs to be a process of unification, which is why Jesus says in the gospel of thomas: "when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, then you will enter the kingdom."

gamu,

Do you have a reference from the gospel of Thomas ( I am not that familiar with it) that we could read that illustrates that point about some androgynous state? I am just curious.

c.a.,

I think those references to the economy were very interesting.

These ideas stood out to me:

From "There's No Way To Make This Work" Martenson Warns "A Big Reset Is Locked In"

when you get to this level of indebtedness, there is really only one question left to be resolved, and that is who is going to eat the losses. That’s it.

When this worm turns, it’s going to be a lot faster than it has in the past. There is no free lunch, and if you can see that, there is a wealth transfer coming. The wealth transfer is going to have a bright red line, and people are going to get trapped on the side where they hold paper claims, and the people that are going to preserve their wealth are going to be on the other side of the line with their wealth tied up in real things. That’s the period of history that is about to unfold.”

I have been nervous about the big "crash" for a long time now but when you think about it there will be a kind of natural balancing that may be long over due. As Laura has been emphasizing for many years "There is no free lunch". We are worth what we are worth in a real sense. Who really wants to live in a world where bogus values are worth more than true values? I really don't want to do that any more.

Last edited:
I have been nervous about the big "crash" for a long time now but when you think about it there will be a kind of natural balancing that may be long over due. As Laura has been emphasizing for many years "There is no free lunch". We are worth what we are worth in a real sense. Who really wants to live in a world where bogus values are worth more than true values? I really don't want to do that any more.

I've said this before, regarding my young son (now late teens) and people of his age. They see this too, like every other generation before them.

They have more information then we did growing up and I'm astounded by their quick grasp of salient issues, i.e. what's real and what's being presented as real.

Some of, actually a LOT, of what I'm hearing from these young folks are something we here have spent time to reconcile and understand.

Seems they've come with a different understanding, pre-loaded. Might also be because we taught them what to look for. But it still goes deeper than that.

No hope lost.

Do you have a reference from the gospel of Thomas ( I am not that familiar with it) that we could read that illustrates that point about some androgynous state? I am just curious.

G'day goyacobol,

It may be the numerically interesting 'Saying # 22' that you are looking for?

''The main interest of Saying 22... lies in what follows the disciples' question. Jesus replies:

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Coincidentally -

''22 is also the Number of Revelation. In the 22 chapter gospel of John, he identifies himself as the Alpha and Omega... 22 is also the numerical value for the Hebrew word Yachad, meaning unite.''

The names 'Didymus' and 'Thomas' both meaning "twin" is interesting too.. :whistle:

Cheers

J

G'day goyacobol,

It may be the numerically interesting 'Saying # 22' that you are looking for?

''The main interest of Saying 22... lies in what follows the disciples' question. Jesus replies:

''22 is also the Number of Revelation. In the 22 chapter gospel of John, he identifies himself as the Alpha and Omega... 22 is also the numerical value for the Hebrew word Yachad, meaning unite.''

The names 'Didymus' and 'Thomas' both meaning "twin" is interesting too.. :whistle:

Cheers

J

Numbering of the sayings can be different depending on the text used. Best not to read too much into that sort of thing.

Numbering of the sayings can be different depending on the text used. Best not to read too much into that sort of thing.

Yes, thanks Laura of course :-)

gnosisxsophia,

Thank you for the reference. It gives me more information to ponder.

Hi goyacobol,

No problem mate, must say I'd noticed the subject of spirit had entered some of your recent posts and was wondering if you may also be picking up a 'scent' of soul?

Cheers

J

Back
Top Bottom