Session 9 March 2024

Thinking about "remote viewing", I started again this morning by eating, at breakfast, 10mg of Ivermectin only, the morning went well, I had lunch, took a nap, everything was normal. .. When I woke up my vision was very blurred, I saw arabesques, fluorescent white lines (like in a nightclub), light gray veils when my eyes were open. With my eyes closed, I see as if in broad daylight, swirls of light, luminous points, kaleidoscope visions but without too many colors this time...My legs can barely carry me...I don't know if it's worth doing again although it's less serious than the last time!...

What a information packed session, thanks! Not to cheery though is it but it lays out some things to come which is helpful.

(seek10) It is estimated that the PTB brought in 10 million immigrants into the US semi-secretly. What is the agenda behind it other than creating the background to control dissent, increase general misery for the population through various means like Agenda 2030 policies, divide the public, cheap labor, excuse for more surveillance, etc.?

A: The simplest of all: voters. The "PTB" do not realize that they have taken a tiger by the tail. Also recent plans to pack the military. Will not turn out well.
Packing the military with these illegals has been something I've been thinking about as one of the crucial threats to the people in the USA so I'm glad its mentioned. This implies to me these men will not be able to be controlled and come up with their own plans. How the hell do these ptb think they can control these men, so stupid.
Q: (Joe) What are the chances of Trump being assassinated this year?

A: Possible made to look natural event.

Q: (Gaby) Like a heart attack.

A: Stroke.
So very very sad.......I hope there is a plan B.
Q: (irjO) Is it true that one is able to communicate with our higher self by dowsing with a pendulum or a similar instrument?

A: For some sometimes
I have done this once when looking for advise with a pressing question I needed an answer to. I must say it wasn't a quick and easy process. It seemed I needed to "go deep" which took days. I did receive a very clear answer however without question I had made contact. This was a unique experience as I address pendulum questions to the information field.
(Approaching Infinity) Was there a violent confrontation between aliens and humans at the Dulce base in the late 1970s as originally claimed by Paul Bennewitz?

A: Yes

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Did Phil Schneider do work for the Dulce base?

A: Yes
Very good to know, I worked in New Mexico for awhile and people who lived in Dulse would come into my office. I tried to question them about events there and they wouldn't talk about it, mainly native Americans. One man did tell me a few things about the military chasing him off his own property,
Q: (M) What is the percentage chance of the USA presidential election actually taking place later this year?

A: Good.
If Trump is out of the picture they can go ahead and do it I suppose. Can't something helpful and good happen one of these days....
What a colossal mess. Stay in the moment I guess and don't let ones thoughts wander. I've been working on having "mosaic consciousness" which takes one into an expanded awareness of the infinite aspects of all that is. Its helpful in not being stuck in linear 3D thinking that tends towards black and white.

Love to All, Thanks!

Thinking about "remote viewing", I started again this morning by eating, at breakfast, 10mg of Ivermectin only, the morning went well, I had lunch, took a nap, everything was normal. .. When I woke up my vision was very blurred, I saw arabesques, fluorescent white lines (like in a nightclub), light gray veils when my eyes were open. With my eyes closed, I see as if in broad daylight, swirls of light, luminous points, kaleidoscope visions but without too many colors this time...My legs can barely carry me...I don't know if it's worth doing again although it's less serious than the last time!...
Perlou, of course you have to do what you think you have to do, but I'm going to tell you my opinion.

Maybe some people don't need to take certain medications or use a hyperbaric chamber or smoke..., etc.

Maybe you can do what you feel is best for you.

Sometimes the habits of a lifetime need to be respected.

Take care of yourself.

I mean, If there is a simultaneous existence it means that we are living in all densities and that only in this 3D there is this veil as part of the game or as part of the modifications that the 4D sts made in humans 309,000 years ago which makes us unaware of other aspects of our existence.
Maybe when the Lizzies lobotomized our ancient DNA, we lost our significantly enhanced mental capacity to remember as well? In the Garden of Eden maybe we didn't even had to re-incarnate. "We" may have been bi-density spirits: while having a blast of driving & enjoying human bodies, maybe "we" could still fully remember our spirit Group Soul condition as well. That we could go home any time. Except the Lizzies didn't want to lose such a good energy source, so they lobotomized our DNA. Sheared our chicken-wings, so we lost the ability to fly back to 4thD-6thD.
Puma, now you have set a challenge to establish the fact. Is the veil an evolutionary necessity (according to RA) or is it an evil work of 4D STS?
Reason may be as simple, as how the C's said "the migrants are for votes". Any powerful personal computer today needs most of its resources to successfully emulate a decade old gaming console. Uses most of CPU resources. Our computer (just as our soul) cannot do much of anything else, because no more energy. Same way, I think, our souls are emulating our physicality illusion in a very convincing way and its supremely exhausting.

I call our 3rdD world "hard density", because its not malleable, like the 4th Density. Almost all fuel our souls have are used up to emulate our 3D physical world illusion. If God decided that he would add the burden of remembering incarnations on top of all of our Daily Life, I think, our souls would simply not have energy to run / power / fuel our 3D physicality emulation. We would panic, faint and go into coma or die really early, because of repeated "nerve shocks" if we would suddenly remember our often horrible earlier incarnations too.

C's said, 4th Density is easier to live in. I think it consumes less fuel to emulate the physicality illusion there. As 4thD is variable, malleable: thus 4thD doesn't exhaust the soul as much as 3D Earth. Therefore in 4thD our souls have surplus energy left to also remember previous incarnations.
5thD is even less physical than 4thD, so 5thD can powerfully serve as 'Reincarnation Review & Remembrance Central'.

I think the concept of "Hell" was invented in 5thD, by souls, who started to remember their previous horrible incarnations and began suffering intensely. It may have felt like burning. Thus the concept "Burning in Hell" was born. I definitely don't want to remember ever again my Cathar incarnation, where I was tortured to death by the amazing Spanish Inquisition. They had very little humor..

I don't watch Spanish movies, because listening to the voice of rapid-fire male Spanish speakers - causes first a slowly welling-up of uneasiness, which grows into fear. Then like sea waves, the past-life PTSD becomes stronger, until crescendoing in full-bore panic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom