Session 9 March 2024

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major and not cool. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?
Well the C's seemed to imply this is something that's gonna come direct from the "PTB", unless I read it wrong. With the examples given, you'd expect to look for an overt, massive showing of the secret hand, maybe using advanced tech. So a crazy earthquake could fit the bill.

Earthquakes happen all the time though. Sure, not to the golden billion, but I doubt they're shocking enough in a 9/11 or Covid kind of way. Those events you just knew deep down right away that something sick and evil was happening and it was coming from the very top of the pyramid.

A meteor maybe, but how are they gonna blame that on climate change? How would they use it to usher in a program change? All it would do is cause chaos and loss of faith in the ruling class.

@taratai raised a good point
I don't think it has anything to do with earth changes. Earth changes are not geopolitics.

Look at it this way:
The skies: ✈️💥
The seas: 🚢 💥
The land: 🌾🌽🍞☠️

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major and not cool. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?
Tell me this wouldn't be shocking if it did happen: Super volcano.

That would indeed affect the land, sea and sky profoundly.

The community is quite involuted and closed-minded, which is surprising.

Because my group and I 'looked' at it and there' is an inverted pyramid at that spot. It is very active, vibrationally.

It looks like there's something there, but assuming it's an inverted pyramid because you "looked" at it isn't very wise. Also what are the implications? Does it matter if there's an inverted pyramid or not?

Calling this whole group closed minded because you disagree on one tiny point is dumb and not so polite. You may be better sticking to your own group, or reading more here to get a better idea of how we approach things.

On ivermectin, I returned to using it after a few years and can confirm it is still potent since 2021 in the glass container I left it in.

Only problem is I used the wrong scoop and when I found my miligram scale to verify, I found that I had taken 2 consecutive doses of ~30mg, 12 hours apart, totalling around 60mg.

This is very high and not recommended.

For ivermectin the high dose for threadworms is 200mcg per kg, so 15mg.

The vision distortion is very noticeable now 24 hrs after the first dose. There is no ataxia as such, but I feel kind floppy and lazy, and feel as if a whole bunch of serotonin has been released. Anyway I did some digging and looks like it should be ok, just a warning to be careful with the dose.

From Tox Talks - University of Virginia

Considering the hint from the C's, it may actually do something beneficial in the CNS at the appropriate dose, so it may not be all bad.

Below is an example of a small child taking an insane dose of 600mg, who recovered quickly with medical intervention. So yea be very careful with your dosing if you try it.

From pubmed
Sorry to hear about your experience. I think I took too much too, I felt really good after one spoon of 10-15mg and so I decided to experiment and took another half a spoon 2 days after🤦‍♀️ I also feel pretty lethargic and floppy...not to mention like a fool for doing it. I know it's been pointed out already but for anyone who is trying Ivermectin, it's best to not take too much!!

Sorry to hear about your experience. I think I took too much too, I felt really good after one spoon of 10-15mg and so I decided to experiment and took another half a spoon 2 days after🤦‍♀️ I also feel pretty lethargic and floppy...not to mention like a fool for doing it. I know it's been pointed out already but for anyone who is trying Ivermectin, it's best to not take too much!!

Not to worry, it should be fine soon. When you get used to experimenting on yourself with all kinds of things I guess it's easy to become too cavalier and forget caution, so it's a good reminder.

I'm into the second day of visual distortion now, better but I still shouldn't drive. Last night doing a guided meditation I was able to visualise extremely well, only not on what I was trying to imagine. Just random visions would come, even while still awake. To be honest I've always been awful at visualizing so any upgrades there are most welcome.

I'm reading Norman Cohn's book, Cosmos, Chaos and the World to Come, and I have no idea what the following might help answer the question, but I read it yesterday evening, not long after the Joe's comment (that I've just read now). In this reading, there was some kind of reference to the "skies and land and oceans" from the C's (I wonder why 'land' is not plural like the two other words, I don't see it like a mistake, there must be a meaning, but which one, I don't know).

In Chapter XII, Part III, Cohn discusses about the Chapters 12 and 13 of The Book of Revelation, which "offer a Christian - and very impressive - version of the ancient battle myth." The following excerpt is translated (via Deepl with minor corrections) from my French book; I have put in bold what drew my attention and in blue between square brackets what are my thoughts:
Satan appears in heaven as a great red dragon with seven heads and ten horns, and sets out to reduce the cosmic order to chaos. With his tail [Dragon and his tail = Comet], the dragon attacks the stars, highly symbolic guardians of the divine order, and hurls a third of them down on lands of the Earth [A comet that makes a mess of the near-Earth sky and sends debris of varying sizes to Earth?]. Then he camps out in front of "the woman wrapped of Sun" as she is about to give birth - and when the child is born, he tries to devour it. But God takes the child and raises it to his throne, while he provides a refuge in the desert for the woman [mother] to hide for three and a half years - a critical time inherited from Daniel.

The providential rescue of the child gives the signal for heavenly war. The archangel Michael - the same one who, in Daniel and other apocalypses, appears as the guardian angel of Israel [Israel is currently committing a genocide the likes of which our modern times have rarely or even never seen] the - establishes himself as the hero of the Christian Church. With an army of angels, he battles Satan, [himself] equally assisted by his angels. Michael is victorious; Satan and his band are thrown down from Heaven to Earth [comet debris and other pebbles, and maybe even entities?].

As is customary in Near Eastern beliefs, what happens in Heaven determines what happens on Earth [As above, so below and the other way around: chaos on Earth, chaos in skies?]. Almost certainly, the "woman wrapped of Sun" represents Israel, and her child symbolizes the Christian community - celestial equivalents of the true Israel and her Christian descendants on Earth. So must the Church's persecution and salvation now be played out in a world of human beings, where the dragon-Satan, chased from Heaven, is in frenzied activity [huge cometary/asteroid activity near Erath and bombardments of debris on lands?]. This is the final, fateful twist predicted by the Jewish apocalypses, and by Jesus in their footsteps: "Woe to you, land and sea, for the devil has come down to you [Satan-Comet?], quivering with anger and knowing that his days are numbered." [The powers that are accelerating their agendas because they are in a panic of whatever might come?]

Satan has allies in his hunt for "those who keep God's commandments and possess the testimony of Jesus". Two beasts assist him; one from the seas, the other from the depths of the lands. [Undergrounders?] To the first, Satan confers "power over every race, tongue and nation". As for the second, it is destined to reinforce the power of the first: It incites men to erect an effigy in honor of the other one, and puts to death all those who do not idolize it.

The other day, when I was thinking of it, I got a kind of flash which was "dirty bomb". But I don't see how it can be related to "sea and sky" unless the dirty bombs are meteorites. But meteorites are not PTB related so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I was thinking of this when C's said it:
(Summerlite) The C’s said we should get prepared for an alien invasion. What will that look like and how to prepare?

(L) I think that's already covered in the transcripts, isn't it? Does anybody remember? Yes? No? Nobody remembers. Didn't they say we already had an alien invasion?

(Gaby) Recently in the news it was reported that there have been over 350 reports mostly coming from military personnel, mostly within the past 2 years or so.

(Andromeda) UFO reports.

(Joe) Like an increase - a flap.

(Niall) Just in the last 2 years - since March 2021.

(L) A military UFO flap...

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?

A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

Q: (Joe) The dramatic displays of power and control that are possible, who would they come from? I mean, who would be giving these dramatic displays of power and control?

(L) Dramatic displays coming from UFOs?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They said most of it will be done by proxies, i.e. human beings, and there'll be dramatic displays of power and control.

(L) Yeah, but then we read the answer and then they threw that last part in afterwards. So, it was like an additional note on the topic. Well, people who've researched it know that they've turned off all the missiles at some place in Montana or somewhere years and years ago.

(Joe) Does that imply a generalized awareness of aliens among the human population at some point?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Can you imagine what that's gonna be like? Even all of us sitting here, we've all been reading about it, thinking about it, and talking about it for 25-30 years. And yet, if and when they ever actually came out and said, "Hi guys! Here we are!" We'd probably all go into some kind of panic attack.

(Joe) I'd be gettin' my gun!

(L) Well, I mean, c'mon! We've been programmed all our lives to think such things don't exist. It's all just a conspiracy theory. But all the conspiracy theories have been coming true! OMG!

(Andromeda) I know. And even when you know about them, it's still jaw-dropping.

(Joe) But they said as well that it would be nothing like what you would expect. So, what we're expecting is like Hollywood: Independence Day, the mothership in the sky, that kind of thing. Probably it's not going to be like that. So, how would it manifest?

(L) Why would it not be like that?

A: Overt violation of free will thus generating sharp and inclusive opposition.

Well back in 2013 they did mention that the next big space rock would be more significant than the 2013 Chelyabinsk superbolide.

Session 23 March 2013

A: Amazing things get discovered when you do your "homework".

Q: (L) Well, thanks a lot! (Ailen) That's a nice way of saying, "No dice!" (L) Okay, as you know, we had a wonderful little exploding comet fragment out there in Russia that did some serious damage and injured lots of people. I'm not glad that it injured lots of people, but I just think it was pretty interesting that this happened like within three days of our new book "Comets and The Horns of Moses" being released in hardcopy. So, I guess the first question is: Anything to tell us about the exploding comet fragment, or whatever they wanna call it? It could have an asteroid, or it could have a comet fragment, or whatever?

A: Denatured comet but who's counting?

Q: (L) Okay. Is that all you're gonna say?

A: Just wait for the next one! That one will be a doozie! And it has "friends!"

Q: (L) Can you give us a time estimate on that? [laughter] (Belibaste) And location? (L) Location, maybe? (Andromeda) Roughly? Ballpark figures? (Belibaste) Plus size?

A: We would have liked to arrange things so that it could have hit [birds start chirping a lot in the background] on the very day of the book release, however things just don't work that way in the STO reality. Thus, the same applies to predictions of future impacts.

With regards to the program change, lately I have been thinking not in lines of one specific event, but in the overall conditions change.

Like just maybe too many people are waking up which doesn`t play into STS directive, so the new program may be closing the "easy enough" loopholes allowing less people to mature and move on to a better place this time around. Like a labyrinth where too many people found the way to the golden chalice, so dynamically shifting the surroundings, moving the walls and thus making it harder yet again for all of us.

Because we are part of free will universe there has to be a way out still.

Back
Top Bottom