dant

The Living Force
Has there been anyone in this forum, or cassiopaea site ventured into
Dulce, N.M. or the 4th density region have anything to "report" of their
experiences there? This session discusses all of the possible things that
could be expected in the Dulce/4th density region but I have yet to hear
anything of those experiences.

Care to share your experiences?

What i've gotten from the info here on the site is that any understanding of 4D is indescrible in 3D terminology, and any description incomprehensible with 3D understanding. As such, it's more wishful thinking or empty guessing then anything else. Also from what i've gathered, 4D and 3D exist in the same space, simply "on top of eachother", so there is no "going there" or "coming back" once you're there, you're there, and until you're there, you're in 3D. And again, any humans that have achieved 4D don't come back and talk about it, at least, not to my knowledge.

a few tidbits have been:

in 4D there is no right or left
One can move through time as we move through space
Wishful thinking results in the reality manifested

I can't recall any others off the top of my head, but parouse the wave series, that should give you a decent idea.

Cyre2067 said:
What i've gotten from the info here on the site is that any understanding of 4D is indescrible in 3D terminology, and any description incomprehensible with 3D understanding. As such, it's more wishful thinking or empty guessing then anything else. Also from what i've gathered, 4D and 3D exist in the same space, simply "on top of eachother", so there is no "going there" or "coming back" once you're there, you're there, and until you're there, you're in 3D. And again, any humans that have achieved 4D don't come back and talk about it, at least, not to my knowledge.

a few tidbits have been:

in 4D there is no right or left
One can move through time as we move through space
Wishful thinking results in the reality manifested

I can't recall any others off the top of my head, but parouse the wave series, that should give you a decent idea.
For the most part, I would have to agree with Cyre, on the premise that I have experienced "bleedthrough" from 4th density, due to various catalysts. It would be impossible to convey 4th density experience in it's fullness to anyone who hasn't experienced a "taste" of what it is like for themselves, without confusing and distorting matters, partly due to the nature of our linear form of communication. What I can say (btw, my experiences weren't in Dulce, but experiences they were :) ) is that communication does not need words, ie "telepathy", as it has been termed in our language, is normal reality in 4th density. The color spectrum one "sees"....how do I put this. . . . .I have to make an analogy...imagine the "infinite color scheme" that your eyes are privy to as an analogue to 8-bit grey scale, while the spectrum in 4th Density would be closer to 512-bit/256 million color spectrum. Colors unimaginable become manifest. As for variability of physicality as described by the C's, I'd have to say that is the BEST way, in our terminology, to actually "de-scribe" it. The wave half of the wave/particle(matter) duality becomes self-evident.

I hope this answers your inquiry :) If you would like to read more of my "impression" of this so-called "bleedthrough", please don't hesitate to ask :)

Kris

If I could ask, I'm wondering how do you know that what you experienced was a 'bleedthrough' from 4th Density?

anart said:
If I could ask, I'm wondering how do you know that what you experienced was a 'bleedthrough' from 4th Density?
In the words of Jackson Pollock (quoted from the movie), how do you know when you are done with sex? I realize that the analogy is a bit off, but I think it is valid nonetheless. As per the Agreements made when I signed up for the forum, I am unable to disclose the methods used when said "bleedthrough" was first attained, as I don't want to encourage any behavior that fits under my signature, below. I can say that at the time, which was long before being exposed to the concept of "densities", every fiber of my being knew that I was experiencing a higher plane of exsistence in the "dream of god" that is reality. Infer from this what you wish, but a thourough examination of the transcripts, and a little "puzzle work" will lead you to the answer. One little hint - melatonin. It is related to said experience on more than one level. Not least of said relationship is actual chemistry and evolution of neurotransmitters produced by the brain, melatonin being in the "middle" of said evolution. Of course, for the evolution to occur, according to what literature I have been able to attain, the right conditions need to be present, and, under normal everyday circumstances, those conditions are not right. Now, that being said, once having "tasted" this realm, the "flavor", so to speak, isn't likely to ever leave my perception of reality. In actuallity, there is ALWAYS a signature of this "bleedthrough" in the background of my everyday experience, and a little inward focus, on breathing, increasing vital energy to my centers etc., does enhance this signature, although NOT to the level of actual "bleedthrough". I would be more than happy to correspond via email if you would like more details.

Kris

Perhaps a thourough read of the transcripts will enhance the size of the "picture" to bigger. As for toxicology, doses as high as 6 GRAMS!!! have been given/taken with a mild headache, sometimes, being the only side effect (other than drowsiness, of course (that is to be expected though, since melatonin helps with regulating sleep cycles, in conjuction with seratonin and.....I don't have my notes handy....)). Melatonin also happens to be native to cerebral functioning in humans. There is a lot of disinfo out there, and learning to weed through it and discern truth from lies/half truths is paramount for us all.

As for the thread you spoke of, I just read a little of the first page, and I agree with what was said. I also have done research into melatonin,

Kris

Well, we are experiencing 3rd density according to the C's but it's not labeled. Ask anyone on the street, they don't know they're in 3rd density! So if you were to swallow a bunch of hallucinogens and experienced a bunch of stuff, I don't understand how you could just *know* that it is 4th density. Because again, here you are now and you do not *know* that you are in 3rd, since it does not come with a giant label that says "3rd density" anywhere! I would suspect that neither would 4th or any other potential reality that might exist. What if there are realities other than 3rd and 4th, realities that might have some properties of both that have not been mentioned by the C's and left upto us to discover? All I'm saying is, are you saying that there is something about 4th density that if you are in it you just automatically KNOW that it is "4th density"? Because this something obviously does not exist in 3rd.

Or is this simply your inference/assumption because whatever you experienced seemed to match the descriptions the C's gave for 4th density? If so, one question you might ask is, can a hallucination also match those descriptions?

Am I missing something? o_O

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Well, we are experiencing 3rd density according to the C's but it's not labeled. Ask anyone on the street, they don't know they're in 3rd density! So if you were to swallow a bunch of hallucinogens and experienced a bunch of stuff, I don't understand how you could just *know* that it is 4th density. Because again, here you are now and you do not *know* that you are in 3rd, since it does not come with a giant label that says "3rd density" anywhere! I would suspect that neither would 4th or any other potential reality that might exist. What if there are realities other than 3rd and 4th, realities that might have some properties of both that have not been mentioned by the C's and left upto us to discover? All I'm saying is, are you saying that there is something about 4th density that if you are in it you just automatically KNOW that it is "4th density"? Because this something obviously does not exist in 3rd.

Or is this simply your inference/assumption because whatever you experienced seemed to match the descriptions the C's gave for 4th density? If so, one question you might ask is, can a hallucination also match those descriptions?

Am I missing something? o_O
Remember that density refers to "level of awareness". As for my experience(s), I KNOW for a fact that I was indeed at a different level of awareness - expanded. MUCH more data was perceived by my mind per "second" than every day awareness. The reality I experienced, or the experience I realitied, depending on one's viewpoint, contained a clarity of mind not had "here" - including perception of variable physicality, and telepathy...ie communication without words. Within said level of awareness, there "ought" to be infinite realities. When giving my description, it was, indeed, a subjective experience. As I said, at the time I had no exposure to the concept of densities. Also remember the question posed by dant:

"Has there been anyone in this forum, or cassiopaea site ventured into
experiences there?"

As I said, I did not go to dulce, but I think that I did, taste this realm of "awareness". I was merely relating my experience that I believe, based on my knowledge base at present, was a bleedthrough of 4th density awareness. Part of that perception of reality is, to quote the C's, "4th density percieves all in terms of union with all else" (or something to that effect) Ultimately, there is no way to "prove" that I experienced 4th density. One has experiences, one learns from those experiences, or one doesn't.

As to the question I might ask: "Can hallucinations also match those descriptions?" To start, I don't think there is a universal agreement/understanding on the term "hallucination". That being said, can hallucinations also match those descriptions? Yes. Could it be that Hallucinations are, in fact, 4th density perceived by a 3rd density consciousness (what is consciousness?)? I don't know, in a scientific sense. I do maintain that it is "possible" that my experience(s) were not of 4th density awareness, however brief, but I don't assign a high "probability" to that being the case. If, in the "future", something were to come to my attention that changes my "hypothesis" about my experiences, I shall post it here.

After re-reading my posts, I see the problem/misunderstanding (can it be called that?).

anart wrote: "If I could ask, I'm wondering how do you know that what you experienced was a 'bleedthrough' from 4th Density?"

To which I responded, it would seem from this one dimensional form of communication via internet BBoard, rather matter of factly. And, in some sense, that is correct. What doesn't come through, is that this matter of factlyness is a hypothesis, and I would like to clarify that. But for now, the hypothesis, until more data is acquired<sp>, seems the most likely to myself. Ultimately, one can never KNOW, until one reaches 4th density proper, provided there is such a "place".

Kris

P.S. I LOVE your avatar :)

I think I know what Kris is talking about. The extra colours, extra designs. Also like a huge part of your mind is unlocked... and it makes sense. With an eerie feeling that I had been there before. It just seems logical that its 4th density because its not too far away from it in some ways, but its also a completely different way of seeing things. Also lots of people have been there and they come back with the same kind of stories. Lots of stuff can be different, but there is a lot of similarities like the colours, seeing the future and past, the "taste" (which is like a taste which permiates all of your senses).

You can get a really small taste of it if you stay awake for about 30 hours, and it starts to get more and more powerful the longer you stay awake.

I thought I'd draw a comic strip from it, see if you can relate to it :)

omgta9.jpg

I think they said something about dimensions mapping to densities, but that dimensions are a subset of the concept?

So if you perceive a 3-volume with 2-branes, I guess in 4D you perceive a 4-volume with 3-branes. I guess those hypercubes will finally look right? :)

What happens when you perceive 3-volume with 3-branes though? ;)
By the way, whats a brane? :D

dant said:
Has there been anyone in this forum, or cassiopaea site ventured into
experiences there? This session discusses all of the possible things that
could be expected in the Dulce/4th density region but I have yet to hear
anything of those experiences.

Care to share your experiences?
I can report on my trips thru NM on I-40 - it's a desolate lonely place, where it's just you and the road and not even a country music station to listen to. There's Albuquerque and not much else. Next major city is Amarillo on the right, and Flagstaff on the left. Carry a cellphone and some water.

Strangely enough, two of the three times I went through NM, something went wrong with my car, which was fine up until reaching NM. That and what I've read, if I ever have to travel cross-country again, I'll take another route other than I-40, thank you very much.

Dulce looks like it's up north of I-40 somewhere. Strikes me as a nice quiet place in the desolate middle of nowhere. Which could be real convenient, depending on what you're up to, I guess.

Something I dont get about densities, is that 1, 2 and 3rd density all exist in pretty much the same place.

What I mean is, how can a place be 4th density? Does it just mean that its 1+2+3+4, or just 4?

Is it the primary density maybe? Like, you could say a shopping mall is mostly 3rd density?

Back
Top Bottom