Session 951105: Dulce, 4th density

Russ said:
Something I dont get about densities, is that 1, 2 and 3rd density all exist in pretty much the same place.

What I mean is, how can a place be 4th density? Does it just mean that its 1+2+3+4, or just 4?

Is it the primary density maybe? Like, you could say a shopping mall is mostly 3rd density?
Remember, density refers to level of awareness. All levels exsist simultaneously, "interlaced" methinks. All exsisting at the same "time" in the same "space". I infer that 4th density awareness includes perception of EM energy outside of the range we are "now" able to perceive. IE...If the EM spectrum, which is, for all practical purposes, infinite, were to be spread out over 2 meters, the visible light spectrum that we are able to perceive would be approx. 1/16 of one inch. That's a LOT of experience we are missing...the rest of that two meters are "invisible" to us. I suspect that 4D will expand that 1/16 of an inch to, let's arbitrarily say, 6 inches...or maybe 2 feet. Only G0d knows. Logic would suggest that 7D would perceive all 2 meters, simultaneously, or rather IS the two meter spectrum. (metaphorically).

Kris

But if a wild animal walked into a shopping mall, its awareness of the em-spectrum wouldn't increase, osit. It would be in a 3rd density place, but it would remain 2nd density in all ways. The only difference would be that its seeing things which it hasn't seen before, like a place made out of concrete/plastic/metal, lots of flashy lights etc. and lots of humans.

I suppose, a shopping mall is full of evidence that its pretty much a human-only area, like a concentration. A little cottage in a forest wouldn't be that "overwhelming" for a wild animal, and they probably wouldn't think much of it. I suppose, in a lot of ways, they don't think much of the mall either, it would be the amount of people there that would be overwhelming.

Hmm, a mall has lots of cars going to and from it, and any surrounding countryside, or countryside that was once there, has been and is affected by 3rd density. I think I understand a bit more now... we affect 2D when we make an area which is primarily 3D, and 4D affects us when it makes an area which is mostly 4D. What effects 4D places have on humans though, I can only guess at.

One thing that is still confusing me though, is that the C's said that Earth is a Gas planet in 4D. So how do the two interact... how can you have a 4D place on earth as a solid planet, when in 4D its a gas planet?

Russ said:
Something I dont get about densities, is that 1, 2 and 3rd density all exist in pretty much the same place.

What I mean is, how can a place be 4th density? Does it just mean that its 1+2+3+4, or just 4?
I think Russ (and I maybe wrong here) that 4D exists with densities 1,2 & 3 in the same space, its just that at 4D, you can choose to either see or not see those at the lower level, they can exists simultaneounsley within and around 1,2 & 3 without being felt by either. So I think that your right when you say it isn't just 4D, but 1,2,4 & 4 all at once.

Just wanted to add from what I can remeber of the C's description of 4D further to Cyre2067's comments, the C's have mentioned that you will be able to see sound, and hear colours. Hows that for a change of perceptions!

Also if I remeber rightly, for one to transition to the 4D, there is a good likely hood of living as an androgenous being, not simply a male or female, but combination of both. Maybe this goes to the meaning of soul mates, two seperate parts of one whole being?

Also to add a little to the original questions regarding the Dulce base, I seem to remeber the C's mentioning that all areas around such bases that are host to both 4D and 3D beings are starting to help the 4D bleedthrough into 3D, so Dulce is probably only one place out of many that such effects can be experienced. In fact I think the C's mentioned that whole parts of coutries may become un-traversible due to this effect, and also that that the consortium are a bit ticked off as they now its happening and are trying to cover it up.

I always wondered what it's like for dogs to ride in a car with its head out the window. They seem to be so cool with it, no big deal just riding in a car looking out the window. But that's not "normal" thing for dogs or any animal to experience - standing in one place with everything else going by at an unimaginable speed. I wonder if it's in any way "weird" for the dog, if he on any level wonders what is going on and how this could be possible? I mean, how do dogs know that they should not jump out of the window at high speed - do they KNOW it's going to hurt a lot? I mean, it's not an experience they'd naturally have, so how could they understand that when you're moving really fast in a car that you should not jump out? Or maybe they don't but simply are trained not to, I dunno.

Another thing is when you throw a dog from an airplane with a parachute. This is another absolutely not natural thing for a land animal to experience. Does a dog even realise that it is high in the air, does it care? I guess if you did the above activities with a dog since he was a puppy, he'd get used to them and accept them as natural part of his existance, nothing weird about it. But if a dog never rode in a car and suddenly one day in his adult life he did, I wonder if he'd be so "calm" about it or whether he'd really freak out? Do dogs have a concept of "normal" and "holy crap what is gong on"? Or is everything just normal?

Just some thoughts.

I think they do get worried, but maybe its more of a basic form of it - they don't worry as much as people can, because they can't imagine as much. For example, in the car - they might not like that they can't lean forward when the car accellerates, or that they get thrown forward if the car brakes sharply. But I don't think they look at everything rushing past outside and think its weird, I think they know that they are travelling at speed.

Human beings haven't been travelling at speed or flying for very long though. Its strange to think, that before about 100 years ago, no one had ever been up in the sky, or travelled much faster than about 80mph. But we know from communication what is going on, and what the dangers are. Since dogs don't have this, it also makes me wonder why they don't jump out of the window of a car.

Its strange though, the idea that something is "weird". Anything can be weird really - what is "getting used" to something? Its weird :>

Edit: Just wanted to add: weirdness can exist right under our noses if we think about things differently, like, you can be anywhere and imagine that instead of the distance to the floor being a meter or so, imagine its thousands of meters, or imagine that everything is just as close as everything else. Theres lots of other things you can do too, thats just one example. I think it can be useful to see how things like distance, scale, etc can be changed, like an insight on how you think.

Is Dulce a military base in NM? That's what I've gathered thus far from the thread and never heard of it before.

Kris - In regards to your bleed-throughs I have experienced similiar things, but they were during a subjective state of consciousness so labelling them such, to me, seems wishful. And more importantly they were artificially induced, a "short-cut" if you will, or "crutch". To attain such naturally requires much more effort and is also more rewarding.

I would agree with your signature, just because one can, doesn't mean one should.

To give examples in the spirit of what's been discussed: Most common is when i go to reach for my phone just before it rings, or i begin a thought and my friend finishes it. Someone makes a suggestion and we get the synchonous "I was just gonna say that!" I can also read people, some more then others, and with varying degrees of specificity, but close friends need only look at me to imply something. And new people with mal-intent give off "bad" or "cold" vibes and this has saved me much regret, however it was a developed skill and its no where near perfect.

I also have a permanent alteration in my perception of color and i find certain hues of green, yellow, brown and red to be distinct, vivid, or "hyper-real". When breathing heavily, due to excercise or strain i get little specs of light that cover my field of vision and blip across it, winking in and out of existence. I'm not sure what it is, but as it doesn't interfere with my normal vision i haven't seeked treatment.

That's my 2 cents on the matter.

edit: if you read through the wave series laura give's more detailed discussion of what would be a 4D bleed through. As hers was naturally acquired through learning, it's a more accurate assessment then those of us in the peanut gallery can offer.

Here is another take:

Come clues I recall from reading the C material and other documents:

1) C's says, it is your ENVIRONMENT that limits.
2) Someone says: you need to peel back the onion, its layers to discover.
3) C's says, "it is LITTERLY an elevator" when discussing 3D/4D.

Before continuing, a little recap of densities:

1) Density 1: Rocks & plant
i. Has conciousness, more than lower "densities" (i.e. primordial soup = 0 conciousness?)
ii. Has interfaces but is limited depending on role (rock, plant, etc...)
iii. Has senses and depends on role. Rocks/plants can "sense" other rocks/plants.

2) Density 2: Animals
i. Has conciousness, more/less than other densities.
ii. Has interfaces, more/less than other densities, possibly depending on role.
iii. Has senses, emotions, feelings, etc., possibly depending on role.
Can see, hear, feel, taste, instinct/adapt, telepathy depending on role. Senses are
quite varied depending on its role (ie: eagles have highly accentuated eyes, but limited
land dexterity (ie has wings, not hands, has talon with claws, not feet, ...)
iv. Can experience, adapt, and can "learn". May or may not have "awareness"?

3) Density 3: Beings (aka Humans, and other 3d forms?)
i. Has conciousness, more/less than other densities.
ii. Has interfaces, more/less than other densities, possibly depending on role.
iii. Has senses, emotions, feelings, etc., possibly depending on role.
iv. Can experience, adapt, and can "learn". May or may not have "awareness"?

This is a very short list above but is written here so that we can make some assumptions,
deductions, or points to ponder.

1: 1D: C's says rocks/plants can sense other rocks/plants. Rocks/plants can sense plants/rocks
and its ability burrow into the ground and modify its form. So, what is it that 3D know about
1D's interfaces and senses and if they have any? What we do know is that there is some sort
of "potential" energy in them from which we draw it's power from. But are we ignorant still, of
many things that are still hidden within? Nature can add or take way from 1D's form and so can
other densities as well.

2: 2D: Some 1/2D forms can sense "danger" due to "instinct" and this may be related
to the interfaces they have that may not be available to 3D. For example, C's say that
animals also have telepathy which humans do not. We know that some 2D forms will
scatter before impending distasters. We still do not know *all* the interfaces/senses that
1/2D have. Can we see an animals, an Aura for example? Do they have any? Nature can
add or take way from 1D's form and so can other densities as well.

3: 3D: Some 3D are learning of other densities but not all perhaps. Some 3D have interfaces
that are added to or taken away from them depending on circumstances? We have learned
much that there is a LOT of variabilities at 3D never mind that of other densities. 3D has
learned that not all 3D have the same level of functions, interfaces, and senses compared
that of their peers. For example, some 3D have eyes, some don't, some can see much less,
others more. Some have senses, and others dont. Some have psychic abilities, others don't.
The list does on and on. It's all in the genes, so they say.

4: 4D: C's say that this is "variability of physicality". This means that 4D is mostly "invisible"
that environment is is natural form. It is possible, that the closes analogy might be that
for 3D, air and the body we occupy is our natural environment, but in order to swim under
the ocean's waters, we need air. We cannot stay underwater long without technology as
an air tank for extended periods of time. We also might be able to deduce that 4D does
not have a body, so therefore there are no interfaces (eyes, ears, mouth, etc.) to limit
them so 4D can "see", "hear", and perhaps "sense" things quite differently than those
of 3D and lower forms. So the more and more we ponder on the "ENVIRONMENT", it
at least to me makes much more sense.

So, could it be, that 4D regions, is much like creating an environment, a energy based
environment to which they can inhabit? Perhaps this is akin to 3D creating an underwater
air-dome with air pumps so that 3D can live extended periods underwater? Perhaps this
is the clue the C's have given: the ELEVATOR is litteral meaning that this energy form is
UNDER the earth's mantle, i.e. UNDERGROUND and is coming from the core of the earth
for which is environment is being built, from the ground up, litterally?

==============================================

It is possible, that 1/2D can learn from that left by 3D. So the wild animal/dog
example given, it is quite possible that due to 3D influences, the wild animal/dog
has been given knowledge that other "normal" animals have never before experienced,
and thus may have added greatly to it's acension towards 3D? So it is quite possible that
4D STS/STO can actually give knowledge DOWN to 3D as easily as 3D DOWN to 2D and
so on?

Cyre said:
Is Dulce a military base in NM? That's what I've gathered thus far from the thread and never heard of it before.
Dulce, NM is (supposedly) THE military underground base containing aliens, alien craft, etc. It is, also, suppose to be one region of 4D bleed through according to the C's.

In sessions 951104:

Q: (T) So there may be STO bases, as well?
A: This is complex.
Q: (T) Because the STO beings interact with the STS beings
because of the balance and the fact that STO beings serve
themselves by serving others, and therefore they will serve
STS beings as well as STO beings, because they're serving...
(L) All right... (T) Because they've been asked, because
they're doing it to serve others. So there are STO beings
operating bases also. (L) Is that correct? (T) Or close?
A: Much more complex.
Q: (T) I assume it's much more complex, but that's the general
idea...
A: No.
Q: (L) OK, try this: Are there separate bases operated or
built or constructed or somehow occupied or utilized or
whatever by STO beings alone?
A: OK, time for us to teach patience. We are going to
illuminate you! Why do you suppose there are roads around
Dulce NM where people have become confused when
traveling on them? Because the 4th density vibrational
frequency emanating from the nearby base more and more
frequently resonates on surface.
Q: (L) OK, continue.
A: Then going to 4th density: road seems straight as seen in
4th density, when curved in 3rd.
Q: (J) It seems straight when seen in 4th, but it's actually
curved in 3rd? (SV) In other words, accidents! (J) It changes
configuration from 3rd to 4th! (T) When people drive those
roads out there, as the fourth density seeps out through, and is
seeping out farther and farther, they become confused
because they're moving between 3rd and 4th. As the road
curves in 3rd, and the car, which is in 3rd, should be curving
with the road, the driver sees the road as straight, and drives
off the road, because he's confused by what he sees.
A: Exactly.
Q: (J) It's all about perception! (T) Now, we're back to
perception of reality!
A: In 4th, you see full circle from any vantage point.
Q: (L) We talked about that before. (T) So the road looks
straight, because you're seeing it from all angles, therefore,
instead of it being curved on one, you're seeing it every way,
so the road is now straight. But, it's not really straight in 3rd,
and you drive off the road. (L) OK, continue on with what
you were saying...
A: The entire New Mexico region is on verge of moving to
4th density permanently!
Q: (L) OK...
A: Because of the bases.
Q: (L) So, in other words, the rumors of the bases being
moved, being filtered down from other densities, through
some of the distorted channels, is in essence, somewhat
correct... (J) Because they need to have the base in third
density! (LAURA ) Only, they're not moving them to Paris,
Washington or Buenos Aires, they're moving to 4th density.
A: Close but the bases are already there, pity the host
regions. Why do you think there is so much activity seen
there!
Q: (L) Does this mean that when that whole region goes to
4th density, that it's going to, for all intents and purposes,
disappear from 3rd?
A: No.
Q: (T) OK, answer your earlier question, then. Why is there
so much UFO activity there? Tell me.
A: Bleed through.
Q: (L) So they're flying around in 4th density... (T)...and
they're showing up here in 3rd because...
A: Wait 'til shift is complete.
Q: (L) Do you mean the shift of New Mexico? Or the total
shift? (T) I think they're making the sarcastic statement: "Wait
till shift is complete... We ain't seen nuthin yet!!" We're just
beginning to.
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Now, this opens up some questions. First question.
You made the statement "But the bases are in 4th density."
What happens when the 3rd density base, which is vibrating
itself into 4th density, runs into the 4th density base that's
already there?
A: Merge.
Q: (T) They become one base?
A: They already are.
Q: (T) What do you mean by "They will merge?"
A: To same density.
Q: (J) I've got a question... (T) OK, now, is this moving of the
third density location a side effect of the bases? Harmonic
resonance, and all that, as in the beginning of the Matrix? Are
we talking about the fact that it's been there so long, that that
section of third density is now resonating itself to the fourth
density frequencies, and that this is not exactly what they
wanted it to do, but it's a side-effect of the fact that they're
there?
Q: (T) Did they know that it was going to happen?
A: The 4th density STS did, but not 3rd.
Q: (T) One of the little surprises they weren't told about
before the deal was cut? (J) If I may ask my question now:
You've got these third density bases that are going to move to
fourth density. Are they going to need to re- establish another
third density base to continue their work? To replace the one
that's gone?
A: Why? The whole "territory" will be in 4th then.
Tremendous reality shock will occur when it crosses the
border.
Q: (L) How will we in third perceive it? (J) We won't! (L)
Now, wait, don't make assumptions here! How will we in
third perceive it? Let's play make-believe here. What are they
going to say?
A: Tremendous reality shock when cross border.
Q: (L) Are you saying that this whole region will go into fourth
density when the Realm Border crossing occurs, or is it going
to happen shortly?
A: Before!
Q: (L) OK, this is going to be a tremendous reality shock to
us, in third density? (J) I guess! (SV) Well, New Mexico's not
going to be there any more! (L) Well, now, how are we going
to perceive it? That's what I want to know! Are we going to
see a big hole in our world? Are we going to see a vast,
empty desert?
A: New Mexico will still be there, but suggest review driving
skills, for but one example! [JR's note: New Mexico's vehicle
license plate does say "Land of Enchantment."]
Q: (T) New Mexico will still exist, but the perception, when
you drive into it, is going to change completely, because
you've moved into a different density?
A: Cooking will be fun too!

Quite interesting, eh?

Russ said:
I think they do get worried, but maybe its more of a basic form of it - they don't worry as much as people can, because they can't imagine as much. For example, in the car - they might not like that they can't lean forward when the car accellerates, or that they get thrown forward if the car brakes sharply. But I don't think they look at everything rushing past outside and think its weird, I think they know that they are travelling at speed.
Here in Oz a lot of dogs get killed by falling
or jumping of the back of utes (pick-up trucks) they do NOT know how fast they are travelling,cats ,on the other hand,come
in the whole spectrum from totally feaked
out to totally oblivious to the expirience
depending on the individual cats temperament/frecency. Which raises the question :are Scaredy cats closer or further
to 'go to the next level' as in ascencion to
3D hood when their soul cashes in its 2D
body/dies?

Russ said:
What happens when you perceive 3-volume with 3-branes though? ;)
By the way, whats a brane? :D
Hi Russ. I don't understand the above either in regards to brane. Possibly something from geometry. Anyways. Here is something that might relate to your question. Just maybe:

November 14, 1998
[...]
Q: (A) I have another question. In a session from April, you made the following comment:
'four dimensional, fourth density, see?' So you related four dimensions to fourth density. I
don't know a mathematical representation of density. I know how to represent four
dimensions. This was the first time that you related dimension to density. Is there really a
relation?

A: Yes, because 4th density is experienced in 4th dimensional reality.

Q: (A) Speaking now about 4 dimensional reality, is it four dimensional reality of the
Kaluza-Klein type?

A: Visual spectrum.

Q: (A) Does that mean that the fourth dimension is NOT related to the fifth dimension of the
Kaluza-Klein theory?

Q: (A) Yes it is related?

A: No, yes it is not. There is a flaw in these theories, relating to prism. What does this tell
you?

Q: (A) To prism?! Visual spectrum? I don't know what it tells me. I never came across any
relation to prism. But, what is this 4th dimension? Is it an extra dimension beyond the three
space dimensions, or is it a time dimension?

A: Not "time," re: Einstein. It is an added spatial reference. The term "dimension" is used
simply to access the popular reference, relating to three dimensions. The added
"dimension" allows one to visualize outwardly and inwardly simultaneously.
[...]

Hmm "allows one to visualize outwardly and inwardly simulaneously. I can't visualize this being a 3D critter. :-)

Russ said:
What happens when you perceive 3-volume with 3-branes though?
By the way, whats a brane?
http://www.answers.com/brane

Um, well it seems mathematically explained in the above link
but I think Ark might be the only one that *might* be able
to explain it into layman terms. I don't know if this is possible.

I recall the C's saying: "Can you teach 3D calculus to 2D?" or
something to that effect. But in our case, being in 3D, there
are those who are still totally ignorant with math, science and/or
other fields of study as we tend to 'specialize' in our own fields
and under differing circumstances. OSIT

RflctnOfU said:
check session 950114

Kris
I am curious since I am new to this forum. I came across the Wave site last week (after someone suggested to me that I "am" a Zelotor and I didn't know what that is, so I looked it up and found Laura's "way of the fool" section) and read rest of the Wave series.

Where shall I find and read the sessions?

Many thanks.

Zadius Sky said:
RflctnOfU said:
check session 950114

Kris
I am curious since I am new to this forum. I came across the Wave site last week (after someone suggested to me that I "am" a Zelotor and I didn't know what that is, so I looked it up and found Laura's "way of the fool" section) and read rest of the Wave series.

Where shall I find and read the sessions?

Many thanks.
There are several places where the sessions are referenced, but for a specific date like that you can use the sessions in the Files section of the Casschat Yahoo group:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/casschat

You will have to sign up to see the files.

Back
Top Bottom