Session 981114, Prime Numbers, the Pyramid, Dwelling of the mystics

dant

The Living Force
Ark,

Since it appears that you have developed some sort of a computer model
to tie together the prime numbers with that of the Pyramid, do you have
the results available anywhere? Were you able to continue and discover
the connection to the phrase: "Dwelling of the Mystics"?

It appears from what you remarked, that the result resembled a "spiral"
starting from the prime number 1 going down to the base? Did the model
appear to be that of an "upside-down" vortex?

Another question the C's threw out: "A: No, yes it is not. There is a flaw
in these theories, relating to prism. What does this tell you?"

Was this one looked into? Perhaps the theory describing how white light is
broken down it's specific colors is flawed or is it something else?

dant said:
Ark,

Since it appears that you have developed some sort of a computer model
to tie together the prime numbers with that of the Pyramid, do you have
the results available anywhere? Were you able to continue and discover
the connection to the phrase: "Dwelling of the Mystics"?
Hi,

I remember doing something with the numbers, but it was years ago,
and now I do not remember what was it. Perhaps I will return to this
question in the future.

dant said:
It appears from what you remarked, that the result resembled a "spiral"
starting from the prime number 1 going down to the base? Did the model
appear to be that of an "upside-down" vortex?
I do not remember what was it, but the idea was rather simple. Serach the net for "Ulam spiral" or "Ulam's spiral". What I was trying to do is to play the same game that Ulam did,
but putting prime numbers in a pyramid, to fill it with a 3D spiral, instead of placing them in a 2D spiral as Ulam originally did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulam_spiral

At the time I was playing with prime numbers I had some interesting email exchange with Peter Boos. You can find 2D prime number pyramid at his site:

http://www.freewebs.com/boosp/

dant said:
Another question the C's threw out: "A: No, yes it is not. There is a flaw
in these theories, relating to prism. What does this tell you?"

Was this one looked into? Perhaps the theory describing how white light is
broken down it's specific colors is flawed or is it something else?
I do not know. I did not follow this track.

Saw something on TV lately (called 'Brainman') about a young man who was one of those people commonly known as 'savants' like people would recognise in the movie "Rain Man"... His name is Daniel Tammet and he says he 'sees' numbers...and that phi is one of his 'favourites'. Which he recognises somewhat like a 'landscape'.
http://www.wisconsinmedicalsociety.org/savant/tammet.cfm
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/03/15/1079199167216.html?from=storyrhs

as Daniel puts it:
While it is difficult to image exactly what Daniel is experiencing as he 'sees' numbers and objects flowing before him, that tree-like composite of colors and shapes provided, for me, some reference point to better sense what that colorful, moving tapestry must be like - imbedded as it is - with the huge store of numbers which have become, by his own description, Daniel's friends.

It was a very pleasant visit. Daniel summed it up this way: "The line between profound talent and profound disability is really a surprisingly thin one." The Brainman narrator concludes, correctly, that "The way Daniel can describe his inner world is giving scientists a window into the brain that they have not seen before." But the narrator also comments, correctly, that "this journey of explanation is just beginning."
I get the feeling that Mr Tammet is being 'used' something like a 'guinea pig'. I'm not sure that this is a good thing.

Java application of Ulam's spiral
http://platon.lacitec.on.ca/~dmorin/applets/village/#anglais

There is a 2D applet written in Java, and the interesting thing
about this application is that on the right of the java-frame is
the property page which includes a property called 'mayor',
with an initial value=2 and supporting this value is a hortizontal
"slide bar" for which allows this value to be incremented or
decremented by 1 (or prime number increments), either by
using the "slider" or by clicking (or click and hold) the left or
right arrows outside the slider.

If you click on and hold down the mayor property's right-arrow
you will notice as the integers increases, the frame showing Ulam's
diagram will start 'rotating' and in an inferesting way. At the apex,
it becomes more apparent of that similar to a vortex.

I have this 'gut feeling' that the reason why we do something
like a 'dervish whirl' of our selves, or to stand in a stonehedge,
or within a pyramid is perhaps it may be related to the twisting
magnetic (or energy) fields (ie the vortex) causes an effect on
our physical properties (ie our own magnetic field/aura) so that
we are able to receive something special, whatever it is?

I speculate, that in the case of the pyramid, the vortex is collecting
the energy from the "base" and it moves up the pyramid and sends
that energy(?) away into "space"? Could we guess that in the case
of stonehedge, the "vortex" is inverted compared to the pyramid
and is a collector of "energy" from space towards the earth and thus
the target being the people in the stonehedge circle to receive
something special (as if a means of receving information)?

There is also something else I noticed. If you look at the center
(apex) and let the spiral run for say 1-2 minutes then stop, there
seems to be that special effect that the brain is still processing what
it sees and yet the illusion is that the spiral is still spinning but in the
opposite direction.... hmmmm... maybe it is just me? I wonder if
anyone else would see this illusion. Increasing the value results in a
CCW spiral and decreasing the value (starting from a high value)
causes the spiral to go CW.

Well for what it is worth, the java application is interesting to say
the least! Please take a look at this application, if you are interested.

The link below attempts to explain the Ulam Rose and the existance
of twin-primes as if in contradiction to the statement: "no one understand
why that it so". So I cannot tell if they are setting up their claims so as to
appear factual or not.

Getting off topic here, this site is an odd one. It attempts to marry biblical
statements with that of science, and the meaning and manner done here
threw me off. Hmmm.... maybe we ought to skip this one, dunno.

Here is the link:
http://www.abarim-publications.com/artctulam.html

Interesting questions... prime numbers. What about this pattern of primes by Peter Plichta compared with Ark's Octagonal Quantum Fractal - looks mighty similar to me! Crop circles make these all the time as well.

Check my mapping of this pattern to the globe. My research can be found here: www.humanresonance.org

mana_2.jpg

prime_cross.jpg

in lak'ech,

Alex Putney

dant said:
If you click on and hold down the mayor property's right-arrow
you will notice as the integers increases, the frame showing Ulam's
diagram will start 'rotating' and in an inferesting way. At the apex,
it becomes more apparent of that similar to a vortex.

I have this 'gut feeling' that the reason why we do something
like a 'dervish whirl' of our selves, or to stand in a stonehedge,
or within a pyramid is perhaps it may be related to the twisting
magnetic (or energy) fields (ie the vortex) causes an effect on
our physical properties (ie our own magnetic field/aura) so that
we are able to receive something special, whatever it is?

I speculate, that in the case of the pyramid, the vortex is collecting
the energy from the "base" and it moves up the pyramid and sends
that energy(?) away into "space"? Could we guess that in the case
of stonehedge, the "vortex" is inverted compared to the pyramid
and is a collector of "energy" from space towards the earth and thus
the target being the people in the stonehedge circle to receive
something special (as if a means of receving information)?
I wanted to add something here that leads to what I as surmising
about 'vortex' as a result of the pyramid and prime numbers....
Seems that when I was reading through the sessions, all indications
are seemingly pointing towards "sacred geometry", starting from
a pyramid, pentagon, hexagon, then tetrahedron.

Session 981226
C's said:
Q: Okay, I am done. (A) I was trying to put together things related to research on UFT, and the questions I have asked recently.
After a time of being quite desperate, because I could not put these things together, I could finally see some dim light. So, I would
like to ask. But, please do not reassure me if what I think is wrong... just tell me it is wrong, and I will look for something else. I
came up with the idea that we should model our space time on a kind of a surface embedded in a higher dimensional flat space.
This would account for several things that you have told us. At some point you said the following: 'Old makes new again,' which
suggested that we should come back to what Einstein was thinking, and then you said 'equilateral versus hypotenuse.' I didn't have
a clue, but then I got an idea that it is related to different kinds of tensors with three indices, rather than to geometrical features. Is
this guess correct?
A: Partly, but geometric figures provide a third density guide for visualizations of field concepts.
Q: (A) Hmmm....
A: Pyramids inverted upon one another.
Q: (A) Where to put these pyramids?
A: Hexagonal representaion of flat plane...
Q: (A) What is hexagonal representation?
A: What does a hexagon look like when converted to three dimensional represention?
Q: (L) Well, a 'flat pyramid' is a triangle, and a triangle has three points, and two triangles inverted becomes a sort of Star of David,
and that has six points and is a sort of hexagon... (L) Well, this hexagon business... two dimensional inverted pyramids make a Star
of David. But, what if these pyramids were really tetrahedrons? They LOOK like a hexagon in a plane, but in 3 dimensions... (A)
They are octohedrons... Octonions... hmmmm....
A: Vortices... this is what your "wormhole" would look like.
So this is the clue, perhaps.... I will continue searching...

Could it be that all of the vertices of the platonic solids can be described by this spherical Fibonacci tiling below?

Big Clue given by the C's: Phi (1.618...) (2/3/5) (or 19.1, 30.9, 50.0)

Hmmm, look at this: Giza (Egypt), Angkor Wat (Cambodia) and Nazca (Peru) are aligned along one circle. Giza to Angkor is 19.1% of this circle, Giza to Nazca is 30.9% of this circle, and Angkor to Nazca is 50.0% of this circle. Coincidence??

As well, the magnetic North pole fluctuates near 19.1% distance from Giza, along a circle exactly perpendicular to the Angkor/Nazca circle of sites. Coincidence? Far from it!

My analysis of 175 ancient megalithic sites further confirms this pattern of nonlinear acoustic resonance. Please visit my website for more phi data: www.humanresonance.org/phi.html

phi_1.gif

in lak'ech,

Alex Putney

Why are you cross-posting in several forum topics?
1) Earth Changes: "Energetic Bleedthrough on Radar"
2) COINTELPRO and Disinformation: "COINTELPRO in the Earth Changes Forum"

A: Pyramids inverted upon one another.
Q: (A) Where to put these pyramids?
A: Hexagonal representaion of flat plane...
Q: (A) What is hexagonal representation?
A: What does a hexagon look like when converted to three dimensional represention?
Q: (L) Well, a 'flat pyramid' is a triangle, and a triangle has three points, and two triangles inverted becomes a sort of Star of David,
and that has six points and is a sort of hexagon... (L) Well, this hexagon business... two dimensional inverted pyramids make a Star
of David. But, what if these pyramids were really tetrahedrons? They LOOK like a hexagon in a plane, but in 3 dimensions... (A)
They are octohedrons... Octonions... hmmmm....
A: Vortices... this is what your "wormhole" would look like.

So this is the clue, perhaps.... I will continue searching...
I think it relates to these Arthur Young/Robert de Marrais/Onar Aam/Tony Smith ideas:

http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/clcroct.html

I read this paper and yet I do not have the background nor the understanding
of where all of these abstract mathematical discussions are leading to. I guess
this paper requires the reader to be very well versed in Clifford algebras and other
mathematical concepts before one can even get a handle to which they can begin to
understand how Clifford algebras relates to geometry itself. It can be quite difficult to
translate abstract mathematical concepts into one's own mind as to what physical or
ethereal reality it might represent. Finally, one will then have to understand the
minds-eye of the author(s) of this paper to try to get a handle on where the author
is going with this paper and exactly what is it that he is trying to convey to us? To
me, what is missing, is the translation of the various mathematical/geometrical
abstract ideas into some kind of physical/ethereal representation that is being
presented in this paper. He might, if it were possible, try to give us a layman's
description as to his objectives and to his conclusions and maybe try to give us
some diagrams, pictures, or materials that might tie in these concepts into our
physical/ethereal realities otherwise one might think that these abstracts are
just that - abstracts. I would guess that compared to the population of the earth,
very few people would "get it".

From the C's explainations, I am seeing in very layman terms, is that somehow
the geometries delved into seems to imply a shape of a vortex or a "wormhole"
which is used as a bridges between realities. It reminds me of something in the
Stargate movie - the bridging between worlds and realities through the stargate
device. All of that was very well explained, without the abstract mathematics.

As for the C's partial-explainations, I am not even sure that physicality is needed
to create this 'gateway/bridge/"wormhole"' or if it is simply by knowledge or by
KNOWING enables one to "pass" through. This remind me of Buddha where he is
able to transcend from his reality into another simply by thought alone and vanished
into a pilar of light?

It would be nice if Tony and friends could somehow bring this paper into layman terms
or if not Tony, perhap someone who can. Otherwise, this paper remains very abstract
and few, if any will every make any sense of it and most will abandon it, I think.

From the C's explainations, I am seeing in very layman terms, is that somehowthe geometries delved into seems to imply a shape of a vortex or a "wormhole" which is used as a bridges between realities. It reminds me of something in the Stargate movie - the bridging between worlds and realities through the stargate device. All of that was very well explained, without the abstract mathematics.
If all you want is a wormhole and not a fully explained UFT then a Stargate-like explanation is OK, here's Tony's:

Robert Forward, in Indistinguishable from Magic (Baen 1995), describes SpaceTime travel through the Ring Singularity. Since Closed Timelike Curves can be deformed to pass through any point of the extended SpaceTime. As Forward says, "... by making and opening [Ring Singularities] in orbit around distant stars we can travel from one star system to another by merely popping into the [Ring Singularity] in our solar system and popping out again in another [Ring Singularity] around some distant star system. As Kip Thorne says, in Black Holes and Time Warps (Norton 1994), quoting Tom Roman, "... If ... one [can] travel over interstellar distances far faster than light, ... one can also ... travel backward in time ...", so Forward's Ring Singularity SpaceTime travel is travel in both Space and Time. Forward also describes SpaceTime travel by SpaceTime Tunnel as proposed by Mike Morris and his teacher Kip Thorne, who call a SpaceTime Tunnel a Wormhole. As Thorne says, " ... Einstein's field equation predict that ... left to [its] own devices ... [a SpaceTime Tunnel] ... opens up briefly, and then pinches off and disappears - and its total life span from creation to pinch-off is so short that nothing can travel through it, from one mouth to the other. ... the only way to hold the [SpaceTime Tunnel] open is to thread [it] with with some sort of material that pushes [its] walls apart. ... such material ... must have a Negative average energy density, as seen by a light beam travelling through it. ..." As Don Page remarked to Morris and Thorne, Proposition 9.2.8 of the book of Hawking and Ellis shows that any SpaceTime Tunnel requires such Negative Material to hold it open. Since Ring Singularity SpaceTime travel goes from our ordinary Positive Mass (x,z) region of SpaceTime through the Negative Mass (x'z') region and then back to our ordinary region, Ring Singularity SpaceTime travel is consistent with Morris-Thorne SpaceTime Tunnel travel with the tunnel being held open by Negative Material. Thorne discusses other possibilities for getting Negative Material to hold open a SpaceTime Tunnel, such as ZPF vacuum fluctuations, which Hawking has shown to have Negative average energy density near the horizon of a Black Hole (thus allowing the Black Hole to decay). However, Gunnar Klinkhammer, a student of Thorne, has shown that vacuum fluctuations in flat SpaceTime can never have Negative average energy density. Such vacuum fluctuations must occur in suitably curved SpaceTime. Therefore, I think that SpaceTime travel is most likely to be done by Ring Singularity, as was shown in the movie StarGate that linked the StarGate to the Giza Pyramids (image from the CD-ROM Secrets of StarGate (Le Studio Canal 1994)). ( Compare a GraviPhoton 2-Torus Ring Ship. ) As Jack Sarfatti says: "... This may be the real meaning of The Whale that swallowed up Jonah and spat him out again ..."

For a full UFT that explains things like the wave/densities/cyclical time as well as give you better calculations and wormholes that have structure and are not just a singularity then fully utilizing Clifford Algebra might be necessary. As you go up from real numbers, you lose things, with complex numbers you lose the number being its own conjugate, quaternions (real plus three imaginaries) loses the commutitive property; octonions (7 imaginaries) loses associativity and sedenions (15 imaginaries) can get a zero product from multiplying two non-zero numbers (a loss of some rule whose name I don't know off hand). This relates (as I understand it) to giving structure to a singularity.

Thank you John!

I do enjoy a brief explaination of abstracts presented in layman
terms so that myself and others can decide whether or not these
abstracts given are worth pursuing for futher details!

Hi CD,

1) The site is in Russian. Cannot read russian, sorry.
2) Somewhere in the middle is a shapely female model posing in bikinis.

Is this post/site intended as a joke? Looks like it to me! ;)

i dunno how reliable ggle is since i dunno russian too , but maybe u will find it usable :

_http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smekalka.com%2F%3Fsite%3Dmicrowave&langpair=ru%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

ps. never trust translators :>

Back
Top Bottom