Session: Level the playing field, ‘Wait until the current begins to flow’–Electrical Discharge Assessment …

Haiku

Jedi Master
Agenda:
  • Electrical potential in the human body.
  • ESD (ElectroStatic Discharge) review.
  • Plasma generation using conductive gasses.
  • Conditions requirement for ground-to-ground electrical discharge. (A planetary Alignment …)
  • Cart Grooves of Malta.
  • Protections available, concepts.
This session will include an examination of the cart ruts of Malta and into speculations of this event and possible ways to mitigate it.

The night was still thick in the air, there was no moon this night. Headlights barely showed the road in front of me. This session was to be held in the auditorium at the college, which resided out in the middle of a grape vineyard. Even though the road was well paved, the black of the road was well matched with the night. I continued until I got to the softly lit entry of the college.

I was early for this session as I needed to see the current state of the room. It has been a couple of years since its use due to the virus. Now with things calming down a bit in that arena we can continue our sessions.

I turned the last corner and there was the auditorium, a single light was lit on the side entrance. Bob was there waiting for me, a cart of cleaning tools was beside him. As I pulled into the closest parking place, he nodded to me and moved over to the door. A ring of keys was lifted from his belt and he started flipping one key at a time around the ring. One finally caught his eye and he put it in the lock and went to turn it. It did not budge, “rust must have built up in the lock. Let get some WD on it,” Bob stated.

He turned to his cart and drew out a spray can. With the aid of the spray tube, he jammed it into the key opening. A burst of lubricant was dispensed, drooling down the face of the door. He took the key and rattled it into the keyhole. And after a few back-and-forth rotations, he finally got the door to unlock with a soft click. The door opened.

By this time, I had exited my car and was ready with the first load of equipment for the session. I was standing there when the door opened, the air was stale. Bob motioned me to wait, and he entered the even darker room. A breaker panel was just inside the doorway, Bob was there flipping them on one by one. Lights flickered all across the hall and eventually illuminated the room to a softly lit state. Another few clicks of the breakers and the lights came on over the stage, the podium was the only thing occupying it and it was on its side.

Dust was everywhere. Bob popped out of the door and grabbed his cart and scurried off to work. “Got a cleaning to do …”, Bob stated as he worked his way to the stage.

I was left with my arms loaded, so I made my way to the stage and the steps on the side of it. I remember them or should I say that my knee’s remember them. They are taller than normal steps, making my knees cringe on every step, especially with my arms loaded like this. I made it to the stage level, I stopped and turned to look back at the steps, they had been cleaned already. In fact, the stage was nearly dust free. That was when I noticed Bob with a wide dust mop in his hands as he swept it around the hardwood floor of the stage. The dust was great, but the dust mop seemed to grab it all with only one pass. And Bob, he was moving, almost skating around the stage.

In a moment he was done and off he was to seating areas of the room. In the distance I heard Bob yell out, ‘I’ll get the coffee going”.

I made a small pile of the items I was carrying and took a moment to survey the stage. I went over to the podium and set it upright again. But there was nothing else, no desk, no tables, I needed something to set the projector upon, there had to be something. It was then that I noticed the double doors on the side of the stage. I went over and open them, they creaked as bad as my knee’s did, but they opened. Everything not tied down looks to have been randomly piled into this closet. But I could see a table and yes there is a desk, looks like it has wheels on it.

I turned and looked beside me, I jumped as Bob was standing right there beside me with a cup of coffee. “You take cream and sugar, don’t you?” and handed me the cup. “What do you need from in here?” Bob asked. I pointed to the table and desk. “I’ll get them out for you, you go and get your stuff”, he replied.

Obligingly, I left Bob with the extraction process and made it back to my car. The trunk was full of computer equipment, the back seat had a pile of training materials. I grabbed my computer bag from the front seat and stood upright. Startled again, there was Bob with an empty cart to carry everything in.

“You take your bag, I’ll get the rest of your items.” Bob stated.

I thanked him and made my way back to the stage. I was amazed, the desk and table were sitting right where I needed them, and power strips were even setup for me.

I sat my computer bag on the desk and opened it. In-front of me there was Bob standing there with the cart full of everything that was in my car. “I’ll get back to cleaning unless you need something else”, Bob questioned.

I thanked him and he was off the stage and to another area of the room.

I took the next fifteen minutes setting up computers, monitors and the projector. Cables needed to be run, interconnecting all devices. I neatened the cables with a few Velcro straps, and I was done. I looked up and saw Bob with a vacuum giving the seats a once over. I moved the cart over to the table and set out the ESD examples that I had with me. I arranged them according to their demonstration order. When I was happy with that, I made my way back to the desk. I noticed Bob again, this time he was sweeping the floors under the seats, the seats were now dust free.

Amazed at the speed that the room was being cleaned, Bob was truly unbelievable. I booted up the computer and there was Bob again, he was opening the main doors in the back of the hall. The sun was just starting to rise and was showing off with some impressive light beams across the floor to the wall on the side of the door. It was lighting up the coffee area, bagels and pastries could be seen on the table beside it.

Startling me again, there was Bob right beside me. He was sipping from his cup of coffee, obviously admiring his work on the room. I questioned him about the quick progress he made on the room. He said, “This room is easy, it all virtual, even the dust. It’s all an illusion, you should know that …” And he grabbed his cart and wheeled it out of the hall.

Looking out over the audience I now see others are arriving … let’s start this session …

Hello, good tidings to all, I wanted to forum some knowledge on something that was discussed with the C’s. It was on the cart ruts of Malta in the same discussion with the leveling of the playing field. We know much more now from other sessions with them. Another piece is the ground-to-ground discharge, this is the direction that I plan on presenting today.

Electrical potential in the human body.

The man on the stage moves to the podium, pulls out a stool sitting below it and places it beside the podium and sits down upon it. He looks up to the audience and begins his presentation …

I wanted to start this session with a review of our amazing electrical potential. To that effect, show me the hands of people that have been zapped, accidentally or on purpose, by someone that had a healthy charge? Come-on, I know you are out there or maybe you are the one giving these shocks. Either way this demonstrates how our bodies conduct and discharge electrical currents very clearly. The fact is, we all use electrical currents to move our body, make your hand move from a fist to an open palm, chew that snack or food item, even brushing your teeth. We are producing these electrical currents every moment of the day, there is no getting away with it. Here is a review of just how much can be generated by things as simple as lifting one foot away from any surface.

Investigation of human body potential measured by a non-contact measuring system - PMC (nih.gov)

Then there is the person that likes static. They rub their feet on carpets, hair on balloons or whatever to build up a charge just to discharge it on unexpecting soul. Yea, we know who we are talking about over there, keep that zap to yourself.

This goes to show how us people have this innate ability to receive and send these currents. Now I expect that it is better to receive these zaps rather than the one who sends these zaps. This means you are better grounded then the individual that is sending the zap, and this is good. Those that can charge and retain this charge could be an attractor to electrical events. Something that you may not want in lightning storm. The better-grounded soul seems to have improved potential to control this internal voltage, discharging the over-charge as it shows up, ZAP!

This also shows that we are all able to receive these jolts either to hold them or discharge them. A very good reason to not be outside in a lightning storm, we are an ultimate divining rod for any electrical current. Like you should have a lightning rod with a wire that runs down to your heal to discharge it appropriately at all times. Well, you would if you were paranoid enough. Yes, I am talking about those souls that get hit with a lightning bolt, even inside their homes. Ouch!!! This makes you an attractor with a high ground or potential to retain the jolt, bad either way.

Right now, we are running at a specific voltage as we putter around in 3D land. This voltage has been a constant for a great many years. If that were to change in voltage or current, it might cause issues with some. It is like all this time we have been running on DC voltage, 3D currents. What would happen if that changed to an AC voltage, 4D currents?

Those that could convert or adapt will be able to continue. Those that do not may just fry their circuits, a total incompatibility. Now these are people who will not understand what is wrong. They will get confused, agitated and even angry as their circuitry cooks in this different energy. To me this has already started. You see many that are getting jumpy, speaking and thinking in broken ways. This is like a public speaker that drifts in and out of coherency or someone who considers that manual processes are faster than using proven automated ones. It seems that some are already stepping backwards when we are going forward. More and more I see those that are right now turning off, going no where or just sitting there all day waiting for gold to fall from the sky. There is a possibility that circuits will fry and leave an empty shell, something that might be usable to a self-serving community. Maybe that is happening already …

Being able to think and understand at a deeper level may come from 4D currents. Right now, it could be allowing us to visualize/examine/distinguish the lies …

I think that I have made my point here, these human bodies that we motor around in, have an interesting electrical potential to them. And if the right situation arises your body can hold an even larger charge, without you even noticing it. This is where we change the subject to ESD.

ESD (ElectroStatic Discharge) review.

To further understand our electrical potential, I am going to do a review of ESD precautions. For those that understand their potential then you can skip this section. For the rest of you out there, this is my ESD training course material. This is something I have to review on a yearly basis and have done so for the last 22+ years. There are two videos below that I linked for your training here. They are boring and dry, sorry, they are quicker than my speeches on the subject.

ESD Courses: ESD See It! Believe It! Control It! - YouTube

ESD Basics 2020 06 - YouTube

Now you should understand a little more about how electrical our bodies really are or could be. When it comes to electronic equipment, we humans are deadly to them. These currents are attracted to us in a major way. But we are all still running in 3D currents, just increasing their potential. 4D currents will most likely change all of this. 4D currents might have a unique shock potential for those running on 3D currents.

I am presenting this in an effort to show what is possible with our current situation. I expect that this may become even more critical if the voltages available to us to absorb, increase. Most electronic devices have a level of protection from ESD right now. But will it still be enough protection when the power is turned up? That we will have to see. There is a possibility that a single touch on your phone, tablet or computer can fry your electronic equipment permanently. I am actually amazed that we do not do this already. Note: even with all of these precautions, we still have component or PC Board failures at my facility. We expect a portion of every build will have failures due to ESD even though we utilize conductive and grounded desk and floor mats, grounded chairs, ESD smocks, wrist and heal straps and ionized air.

Plasma generation using conductive gasses.

All right, let’s turn up the power. One of my past positions in this reality was working with Plasma disposal equipment to clean up radioactive materials on a large scale. We are talking about making temperatures that are close to the surface of the sun to vaporize most items to off-gas during processing.

My first exposure was a 75KW plasma torch that could melt concrete like it was melting butter. It was impressive to see something that I thought was really stable and turn it into a puddle of liquid.

Another event was requested by a customer who had a requirement to dispose of an electric motor when contaminated with radioactivity from being around bad things like that. The motor arrived, it was brand new and unused. It was thirty inches in diameter and over 4-foot-long weighing around three thousand pounds. We placed it inside of the equipment and started up the 750KW plasma torch. Of note: the chamber could hold eight to ten of these motors and do this simultaneously. From the initial arc of the torch to complete melting of the motor took eighty-three seconds. Now most organics vaporize immediately. What remains is the solid materials which came to about eight hundred and fifty pounds of slag in a bucket. It was enough to say that the customer’s jaw dropped when we completed the task so quickly. Another note: we melted the temperature indicator, which could read 30K°F. It was water cooled body, gas cooled injection and worked thru a pin-hole in a thick plate. There was nothing left of the sensor. Big oops!!!

These were exotic melting solutions. The big unit was a sixty-foot cube of equipment. They were exotic as they created specialized conductive gas flows to produce the plasma arcs that we used inside of vacuum chambers that were heavily water cooled to keep them from melting down. Plasma of this type normally does not occur in nature, maybe on the sun, but not in a nitrogen base open air environment that we have in this reality. With my experiences, this is not a viable solution in open air. It is not impossible, but very improbable.

This brings me to another of the products that was made at this facility. It was an arc saw. A radial saw blade would spin and two electrodes, placed above and below the cutting surfaces, would cleanly slice a six-inch diameter titanium ingot with a few spins of the blade. Took only 10 seconds to cut the rod. The arc was the only thing that touched the metal to cut. The radial saw blade never touched the material. This took a sizable DC power supply to accomplish this, it was a six-foot cube that they also built at the same facility. The arc saw operated in open air and sounded like a jet taking off when the arc was arcing.

The arc saw is more like the method that I am driving to use later in this session.

Conditions requirement for ground-to-ground electrical discharge.

Now we are getting juicy, let’s look at how much power it would take to make an arc of the nature being discussed here. In the arc saw, they used a twenty-volt source that was running at five hundred amps to draw the arc across the moving blade. The spinning blade helped in the arc’s transition across the cutting arc of the blade. Without this, the arc would have to start at a point and be drawn to a larger arc as it pulled away. At the arc saw voltage/current, it could not be drawn more than an inch or so without the radial saw blade.

Normally I would start an arc by placing two carbon electrodes together, so they almost touched, applied power and quickly pulled the two electrodes apart. The carbon in the electrodes would melt if left too close and for too long. The electrodes do vaporize as the arc continues slowly shrinking them in size. Now I have seen some arcs in my time, never was it good. They usually happen during prototype construction and are pretty quick, loud and happen when you are least noticing them. I saw many burned dark pits on transformers including one event that had something that looked like ball lightning bouncing across the floor for a couple of seconds.

To start any arc with a starting separation to me is unimaginable. You would need a conductive path for the arc to travel upon. In the plasma furnaces we used conductive gasses, Argon, helium, … But we still drew an arc with the nozzle of the plasma torch to a strip in the bottom of the furnace. Once you made the arc you drew it longer, in this case I saw an arc that was four feet long as it melted the motor previously mentioned. Plasma at this level shows up as a bright flame rather than an electrical arc.

The potential to jump across a one-meter separation without some sort of conductive element would require something on the level of a lightning strike. A typical lightning bolt is approximately three hundred million volts and about thirty thousand amps. Curtain lightning or large lightning events could be exponentially increasing the current to unbelievable amounts. And the noise would be excruciatingly loud as in a thunder roll that didn’t stop.

Now let’s take this a bit further and look at the next level, an arc that comes off the sun and skips from planet to planet until it reaches the sun’s nemesis. I would expect that there would be some sort of output off the sun, a stream of energy exiting it to carry the electrical charge along its way. This would fulfill my need for a conductive material to carry the electrical charge. As it skips through planets it would jump from one to the next.

This would require a bit of setup or more of an alignment of planets to make this work. It just so happens that on or about September 23 of this year we have a physical alignment of the Sun, Mercury, Earth, Jupiter, Neptune and possibly Nemesis with Mercury entering its close approach to the Sun.

It seems to me that the first planet and the longest gap are going to take the most potential to complete the jump. It always takes a little more to get the first one, get the arc flowing. But once the arc is successful the first time it will literally jump to its next source, flowing with the emission from the sun as it goes along. While our planet is being struck by the charge, things may get moving and showing off some very special arcing across the surface of this world as it passes leaving behind clues for us to find. This takes us to our next piece of this session.

Cart Grooves of Malta.

This is what happens when you play with too much electricity, you melt the rocks right under your feet. At some time in the past, this world was subjected to a current flow like this. It left behind odd clues like these cart grooves of Malta.

Here are portions of another session where I presented …

More Wikipedia …

‘Origin of the tracks

Similar tracks (known and signposted in Malta as Cart Ruts) can be found in a number of sites on both the major islands. Busewdien in St Paul's Bay, Naxxar, San Gwann and Bidnija are good examples on the main Island. Gozo's best are on the Ta’ Ċenċ plateau, Sannat.

Those at Misraћ Gћar il-Kbir are up to 60 centimetres (24 in) deep and have an average distance between them of 110 to 140 cm (43 to 55 in). Some cross while others form junctions, creating the illusion of a great railway station switching yard.

A cart ruts junction at Ghar il-Kbir

Research published in 2008 describes them as caused by wooden-wheeled carts eroding soft limestone. An analysis was made of the stresses that would have been caused by a cart which would fit the ruts. Professor Mottershead of Portsmouth University said "The underlying rock in Malta is weak and when it’s wet it loses about 80 per cent of its strength. The carts would have first made tracks in the soil but when that eroded, the cartwheels ran directly on the bedrock, making it easier for other carts to follow the same tracks.’”

It seems that some of these ruts, if not all of them, were in limestone materials. Here is more from Wikipedia on conductive limestone …

‘The white tufa limestone, the most common limestone, does not contain magnesium and has high insulating properties. The stone blocks used inside the pyramid were made of another form of limestone containing crystal which is an extremely high electrical conductor and a small amount of metal, which allow for maximum power transmission.’

It is an interesting point that the rock that has these ruts is of a similar material that was used in the great pyramids, how amazing is that!

This is actually good news, we have a conductive element below the cart ruts. This conductive element may actually contain the surface arcing to this area or only to areas that have a similar conductive component. This looks to be why they are only in these locations. This is only a suggestion, but I would not be near the great pyramids during this event unless you really knew what you were doing.

But, just how did these grooves get there?

For that we have to go to a larger picture, fictionalizing to match our current situation.

First you need a fairly large electrical charge, one big enough to spark across the solar system. It will take time to build this size of a charge. Probably is not something that happens a lot. For our this speculation we are going to use our Sun as the element to hold onto the charge. We will use Nemesis as the charging element.

Simplified, this is like a child’s balloon. The charge that is held is like the air in the balloon. As you blow into the balloon you are increasing the amount of charge in it, air for this function. In our situation we have Nemesis doing the blowing and charging up the Sun. But we also have a rubbing influence which Nemesis is also doing right now, agitating the mix in the balloon, stressing the balloon a little more.

Now all we need is time until the balloon naturally pops, or it needs an outside interaction. No, I do not believe that we need to wait for the big pop as I expect a properly sized and placed sunspot will replicate our needle in the side of the balloon and have the same effect. We are just waiting for the right one.

To note: Right now, we are experiencing an odd increase in sunspots that exceeds the expected curve. This aggravated cycle that we are seeing may be setting up the big POP in our balloon, or the sun in this case.

Then you would need to provide for a method to keep this spark flowing, give it a transmission line to follow. Maybe an alignment of planets like is coming in late September as I noted earlier. All this planetary energy aligned in a fairly straight line could assist this jolt along the way.

Now all you need is the right sunspot to set off this procession, on the right part of the sun and timed to release to instigate this event.

In this scenario, Mercury would be the first to be jolted. Now Mercury has an extremely thin and non-protective atmosphere probably allowing the charge to majorly skip off the surface and onwards. The close proximity of this planet may even accelerate the charge as it skips past it on its way to … well us here on Earth. Now I would expect that the jolt will follow the ejection of mater from the Sun, at least for a while. This ejected solar mass becomes major part of the duration of the jolt. My prediction would be that it will be still releasing from the Sun as it makes contact with Earth. This is going to be one long spark that may even be long enough to reach Saturn before the Sun releases it.

Earth is not like Mercury, it has an atmosphere that will deflect the jolt away from hitting the surface of the planet. But that creates another situation as we are just another balloon to be charged kind of like the tribo-charging we saw in the ESD videos, just to the Nth level with 4D currents. Anything outside of the atmosphere most likely will be receiving this passing jolt, like all the satellites that we have circling this world. They are going to be in the path of destruction and will probably start falling from the sky for the following months. Where rockets that place them up there at meant to burn up on re-entry, many satellites are made of materials that may not burn up but will turn molten on re-entry. Yea, beware of falling rocks is an understatement. This could create a time of raining molten metal, like has happened before (Tunguska event). This time it is us who setup this event.

On earth I would expect that the charging will create its own issues. Static will increase until you see the arcs across Malta again, making new and even deeper cart ruts.

Static electricity and our receptive bodies will become an issue. During this time of the jolt, anything that you come near will feel your spark. Like your phone, tablet or any computing device. And since most things have some level of electronics in them, they may all fry when we get near them. I will continue this later in this session when we get to possible protections sections.

Let us continue this Jolt as it passes onto Jupiter. At this point, I suspect that the Jolt will release from the Sun and fast-track itself to get to the front of the Jolt. Kind of like a slingshot release which will give it the energy it needs to continue until it hits Nemesis. This slingshot may happen earlier, so be aware.

Now one thing I neglected to talk about is the noise of electrical current. In my experience, it howls and screams at levels never heard before. It will be like thunder that never ends, all mixed together. I can only imagine what we will hear as this jolt passes by. This leads me into my next section on what can we do to protect ourselves from the effects of the Jolt.

(Note: when I started this session, I had no interest in actually presenting it, it was just for my own edification and education. The more I write, the more apocalyptic it has become, sorry. At this point, I have decided that I will be posting it.)

Protections available, concepts.

Noise protection; You will need some level of hearing protection. This is either standardly available ear plugs of any type, ear-muffs (sometimes called micky-mouse ears) or maybe both. I have been in a bird flock gathering where you could not even hear a shot gun going off due to the noise created by the birds. This event, what ever it will be, is going to be a hundred times worse. The one thing that you might not want to do is put on your noise canceling headphones as they may attract some of these electrical effects. Thousands of years ago it would have been said that the gods are angry with us today.

Static protection; By this point you will have looked at one or both of the ESD videos I suggested. The human body is the issue here, it likes electricity more than you know. And it really likes passing it onto another, be it person or device. I expect that we will be having more than a little issue here. While we are in the charged up balloon with the Jolt passing, our environment will be charged and ready. And it may last for a while after the Jolt passes. We may not be able to use any device that has electronics in them due to them shorting out. I am thinking of a situation where air may become an actual ground like the potential of this from an EMP event. This could fry just about everything that make our lives of today. Everything!!! Welcome back to the stone age kind of problem, it will at least set up back a couple of hundred of years, and has a high likelihood of happening.

As we step this up a little further, let’s look at facilities that we rely on, absolutely not being there for us. You name it, it will not be there. If electronics fry, there will be no electricity, water, gas (of all types), … Why, because they are all dependent on the electronic controls and connections to the grid, which is no longer functional. Power distribution will be frying transformers as fast as they install them. I cannot estimate this, but a good many items that we rely on today will become attractors to this electrical current. Like a lightning bolt to a lightning rod level.

Common items in every household could become one of these attractors of this wild current that we will be exposed to. I feel sorry for the guy who gets hit by lightning in his home but now we have to worry about the refrigerator and the next strike hitting it, or the toaster, or the microwave, the WIFI or satellite box, a simple TV antenna, the little transistor radio … You get the idea, they all could be the next lightning rod that resides in your house.

Short story; One night, north of Memphis Tennessee, entertainment was a trip to the local drive-in. It was a stormy night and tornado’s did touch down locally. We were using the AM radio in the autos as the sound for the movie, quite common. Well, the local lightning was called in to shorten the movie. You could see it in the distance, it actually turned and headed right for the parking lot. The transformer of the snack-bar/projection booth was hit first in a great flash, it was gone. The drive-in went dark. That is when cars that still had their radio on, attracted the next bolt. It started hitting one car after another while they were burning rubber to get out of there. I had enough knowledge to know to shut these things off in a storm like this and wait it out. We waited until the string of lightning strikes passed and then departed in a rather hurried state, can you imagine that. This was the last drive-in I ever attended.

Lightning, at times, may seem that it has a life of its own, sometimes it does. But more than likely, it is just electricity looking for the easiest way to ground. If you have a lightning rod, verify it is functional and everything is connected properly. The lightning storms during this jolting time could be increased a hundred-fold. For those that do not have a lightning rod and one of these things passes, it will find the next best target. There may need to be a total shut-down of all equipment, I am not certain. If you see the lightning coming, this may be wise. Although this now makes the neighbors WIFI the target. You are going to have to make your call on the current events. My plan is to do a complete disconnect/shutdown, as much as time will allow, including disconnecting the batteries in all vehicles, and keep it offline until it passes. You might want to investigate some ESD items mentioned before.

Ah, there is a question from the audience, you want to know how you would protect your phone from this event. For real? You know that there will be no service, no internet, no charging station … no electricity for that matter, are you ready for that. Ok, I guess that you could put your device into a faraday cage or a shielded bag for electronics, something to ground anything before it makes it to your precious phone. In fact, I would say double the bag just in case. In any event, electricity will be the issue, charging. An option, I guess other than a generator would be a portable battery storage with a way to charge it, solar maybe. I am sure you can find something on the internet. Do it fast as it may not be around for long. Good luck, have fun calling yourself …

If I can condense this speculation into one paragraph. We have been informed that there is an electrical event coming. A real leveling of the playing field could be possible. Everything from satellites to your phone will be affected. Computers will cease their functions. The money in the bank, we’ll get that to you as soon as the computers come back online. Your gold, just try carrying those bricks. Your people, they just left to take care of their friends and family, not their boss. Hope that you can still build a fire, it’s going to be a cold winter.

I would like to take a moment and thank all of you that showed up for this session, it was wonderful to see you all again. Keep the faith and don’t panic, others will panic enough for all of us. Haiku …

The after session, the metaphysical side. Another speculation …

Bob returned and assisted me in with getting all of the equipment back on the cart and to my auto. I looked up and several individuals were still hanging around, discussing what they just heard. Bob noticed me looking at them and said, “Go ahead, I will take care of this.” I tossed him my car keys and turned to address the others.

Their discussion was on about the other side of this Jolt, the metaphysical side, and how it could affect us even more. Their discussion stopped suddenly as I got closer.

No, no, no, please don’t stop, I just want to join your conversation. Yes, I did leave this out of the session, on purpose. I did it because … well this angle of discussion. It is way past the point of speculation by you, me or anyone for that part. How can we, as 3D entities, attempt to open pandora’s box of knowledge? Maybe that is because we are not 100% 3D anymore. We are picking up knowledge differently now as we approach the … well, the big shift in this world. We see different, simple elements are noticed more easily. We hear more intensely giving us more focus on the sounds of life. Our sense of smell has become almost colorful, something that you can taste. For those that are going forward, we are changing every day we are here in this reality. It is just a light application of all of these next level 4D upgrades that we could be seeing.

Issues, I see many. Here is one that I wonder/worry about in this enhanced environment. The jolt arrives and we adapt to the incoming current where others will not. This could make you super-charged so much that you could affect others around you with it. You might be able to wake someone up. One of the souls here in this reality that just needed the right spark to get them aligned to this new world. Yes, there is a downside as this 4D current could fry the circuits of those that are not compatible with it. Maybe not a total shutdown, but a good possibility of a reboot might be required. Thinking on the line of a greeting or handshake where the recipient blanks out for a moment. This line of thought also suggests that some will not be able to reboot. This could leave them open for the STS to grab them, use them for their nefarious purposes. My dilemma on this.

‘Another soul stepped up and opened up about their suspected changes that this current will involve.’

I like your thoughts on this. We need to know more about this, how about you write this up, give us more of your insights. You know I find it relieving to write some of this stuff down, it clears up the mind to concentrate on other things. It is also nice to have a place where we can seek others with a same interest for their opinions.

Here is one thing to leave you with. All these thoughts, these speculations that all of you and I have. The odds are that some of this knowledge, these words of the rambling soles of this group, they just might be right. A portion of these thoughts that you and I have is replicating the future 4D reality that we all are creating, right now. Today, keep thinking about the impossible, it may not be tomorrow …

Bob showed up there to my side, I did not even jump this time. He handed me my keys, patted me on the shoulder and said, “good session, you have my consent.”

With my keys in hand, I moved to the exit. I stopped at the doorway and turned back to Bob and said, “Thanks, that means a lot to me. See you next time …” Haiku …

I was just thinking an hour or so ago about a thread on 'the level playing field'.

I need to re-read what you've written Haiku but quick skim brings to mind Ben Davidson's EMP proof vehicle he's been doing videos on recently, (Suspicious Observers). I thought we'd have a major EMP with all grid down last November but then the sense of energies changed. Before that sudden change in the energy feeling, there were thoughts and preparations, though it's difficult to really get what that would be like.

That's all. This is a really interesting topic. Will be rereading. Back to the chores for a bit.

I listened to this post as an audio file this past week. Haiku, are you a professor? And it seems you have a narrative style of writing. Do you have any source for this upcoming event in September? It seems plausible, but kind of fantastical. I know I'm not ready for that!

I'd definitely want earplugs for it. And would the electromachining be like being chased with really wide lightsabers? :shock: In any event, there are a lot of probable futures where the grid goes down, even if this event is not the one. I'd want to have an mp3 player in a faraday cage, along with something to charge it. I don't know what I'd do without music, and I forget enough already to help myself and listen to it these days. Also printing out sentimental and informational files would seem to be a good idea.

Questions from this session …

To answer 3DStudent, I am not a professor, I prefer to be called the MST (Mad Science Teacher). I am a Mechanical Engineer of a sort. Now I teach others how to use CAD, process projects and how to do all of the documentation for this kind of work. I do minimal design anymore, but I show others how to create with efficient designs.

As for my writing style, it is more meticulous, to me at least. I try to not release items before their time and only after many reviews. (It helps to re-read items on following days to make sure it still makes sense.) I have attempted to present material that can help others at a level that can reach as many souls as possible. I do like to create the environment and present in that same illusion. Seems to be working here.

Solar System Live (fourmilab.ch) This is my source for the alignment.

This is using the ‘entire solar system’ feature and set to this date as shown below. I would have liked it better if there were more in alignment. It is what it is.
1658007990399.png

I like your idea of light saber’s. My idea was a plasma walker that is alive with a soul, chasing self-serving souls across Malta. Beats my old idea of ‘Lightning Pod Racing on Malta’.

There was another inquiry from the after session. It was a question on other methods to create this current event. I had a few …

Here is one that we could do today. My understanding is that those in a density above us will disable any nuclear attempt here in this reality, like what was done in the Cuban missile crisis. But what if this event did happen and they let it so they could detonate them in the upper atmosphere. An EMP effect of unbelievable size would happen that could potentially create our current event here on this planet.

Another would be the objects that pass us in space, near or far, could be a charging element for the balloon effect described earlier. Then having one that comes down with the potential to pop our balloon.

Or, this current may just come from another density and ‘POP’ it is here.

My thinking is way outside of the box so far that I no longer see the box anymore. I expect that this is 4D affecting me in this way. As it is affecting others around me, for better or worse. I can come up with more of these as I like thinking about things in the big apocalyptic picture. Sometimes that bothers me.

Just remember, these concepts or ideas have a good possibility of being played out in another reality and we could not possibly imagine all the ways for this to happen. What we are going to experience will only be one of these methods. The end result will be the next reality that we are going to create. I hope to see everyone there.

(How about this … Somewhere in zero-time, a group of souls got together to define the variations in the realities which we are one of. I would expect that they would even have pre-defined sets of realities to apply in each situation. It is like, “Yes, let’s use set ‘L’ as the base set of realities. That gives them eighty-three trillion realities with plenty of room for all the new variations that occur.”)

Just more to ponder, Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom