sex lies and menopause

Dr Hulda Clark wrote a book (671 page) The Cure for All Deseases. On page 137 you can find:
Menopausal Symptoms, Hot Flushes, PMS
Insomnia, irritability, PMS (premenstrual syndrome), depression, anxiety, nervousness, are all not to be expected at and after menopause. They may certainly be caused by hormone imbalances. It is these imbalances that are not normal.

NO menopausal symptoms are normal

After the ovaries are done with their cycles of estrogen and progesterone production, the adrenal glands' hormone production was meant to “kick in” and make up any deficit.
During your fertile years, you were meant to have a peak of 100 picograms/milliliter (pg./ml) of estrogen on day 9 and day 22 of your cycle. Progesterone, on the other hand, only peaks once, on day 22, and it should reach a level 20 to 100 times as high as estrogen! After this ends, your adrenals can still keep your hormone levels regulated. Typical values are 20 pg./ml
estrogen and, again, 20 to 100 times as much progesterone. Keeping these two hormones in balance is just as important as the actual amounts. 20 pg./ml estrogen is enough to prevent menopausal symptoms including hot flushes, and to give you heart protection and bone density protection. Taking synthetic hormones usually gives you exactly such levels. But if your own adrenal glands can supply them, surely it is a better approach. (A blood test can tell you your levels; do it on day 21, 22 or 23 before menopause, after menopause the day is not critical.)

(graphics are missing)

Why aren't your adrenals producing them? Because they are hampered by parasites and pollutants! Kill all the parasites, bacteria and viruses, especially Gardnerella, Proteus, Chlamydia, Campylobacter, Neisseria, Treponema, Salmonella. Use the zapper.
Notice that these are also the favorite urinary tract bacteria! This makes good sense, because the adrenal glands sit right on the kidneys and would be geographically close to the kidney bacteria. To avoid getting them back, do a kidney cleanse (page 549) to remove all crystals where they might hide.

After this, hot flushes can be suddenly gone. If not, continue the cleanse. Meanwhile, do some permanent lifestyle improvement. "
Well, I don't have experience of menopause yet, it's soon to be. I don't know if this works, but I'll try it anyway.

While I think Clark was onto something, I think she got a bit carried away and saw parasites everywhere. I've used her zapper for years with little to no evident results. I do use her liver cleanse now and again with some success.

Checking for, and eliminating, parasites is an important part of any detox program, I'm just not convinced that Clark's approach really works.

Well, there is also a possibility that you didn't have parasites. I am constructing Dr Clark's devices by my own, so, I'll see how things will work with me.
I don't know have tried with the goldenseal Cs suggested. Was there any benefits of it?

Back
Top Bottom