Shadow government documentary: "What they don't want you to see"

From The Gateway Pundit, the comments are interesting.

Her exposure of the Sunrise movement was explosive as well.

2 comments from the site:

Arrested by who and state charges? Someone is desperate to silence Millie.
Watch all her videos, she's uncovered a lot including election fraud and exposing who is behind the rioting and the connection to Democrats.

Millicent “Millie” Weaver, 29, and her husband Gavin Wince,
46, were taken into custody by the Portage County Sheriff’s Office.
Each faces one count each of robbery, tampering with evidence,
obstructing justice, and domestic violence, according to jail officials cited by Daily Dot. (Publicly available online jail records reviewed by Law&Crime do not contain precise charges for Weaver and Wince. Wince was booked at 1:51 a.m. Friday; Weaver was booked at 1:55 a.m., the records indicate.)

6666631641022708538-1488783594_100x100.png

Millie Weaver (Millenial Millie)

Millie Weaver (born February 6, 1991) is an American model and journalist. She is currently a reporter for infowars.

Alex Jones reported on her arrest this morning and it seems he is trying to back away from her being a reporter for infowars. He says she does some journalistic reporting for Infowars. Jones also said she does other work not related to Infowars. All in all it kinda looks to me as though Alex Jones might have thrown a rock but is now trying to hide his hand.

Here's some interesting analysis that puts the legitimacy of this documentary into question: HighImpactFlix

For example, we know that Twitter is highly curated, especially top trending items, as they get lots of exposure. This guy claims it was trending for 18 hours.

Also of course, people say that Alex Jones is controlled opposition. So by extension, Infowars and reporters working for that enterprise, would also be controlled opposition.

This also puts into question the Q movement as well as Trump as whether or not they are controlled opposition too?

Perhaps another likely scenario is there's plenty of in-fighting within the ranks of the so-call-themselves elite. So, the perception management isn't so managed or coordinated between themselves anyway?

Here's some interesting analysis that puts the legitimacy of this documentary into question: HighImpactFlix

He makes a lot of good points and provokes thought on the subject. The clips from Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi where revealing for their support of Israel and the questions concerning Trump are legit. I've a few problems with his analysis however. The main one being he's for defunding the police. Maybe he's had very bad experiences with them or maybe he was born and raised in Seattle. Who does he think is behind this movement that's already causing so much harm? I disagree with that strongly. Also, I was thinking today about the "guilty by association conundrum". Weaver is being connected with Info Wars with many of the headlines covering this story and there is a negative association being made which this fellow makes as well and is a main point of his argument. This doesn't say to me that Millie is apart of the nefarious Israel plan. She's done a lot of her work independently of Infowars. She must have been very young when she started with Jones and saw it as an opportunity, as many others have as well.

I missed this live today on Twitch but here is a replay on Periscope. Tore gives an update and conversation with Millie at the jail. She then reviews and discusses the importance of parts of Shadowgate. Some silence as personal info given and there may be short interruptions of sound here and there.

Tore live now on Periscope; I am ToRe 🎙 @Tore_says

Listening to this conversation with Millie in jail, she says the police in her county are very corrupt and the DA especially is a real sleaze, to paraphrase. She said, there where 4 other women in the holding pen she was confined to and was told that the cops tell people they are being charged with a secret indictment (or whatever the serious sounding charge was) which is intimidation.

Millie is against defunding the police whom she supports and here she is apparently being arrested by corrupt cops which shows that its a psy-op according to Highimpactflix and its a staged arrest I guess. Somehow this is meant to create confusion in her audience? He lost me on that one. I know we need the police even though there are scum bag cops as well. Thats the reality of the matter and I wouldn't be surprised if Millie sees it the same. He sees her raking in the money with the Go Fund Me account which is suspicious and sees it as a cult of personality. And Laura Loomer is also an Israeli conspirator :shock: . Well, I don't know, I've always thought she was ok.

My interest, as always, is for the truth and nothing less.

Amazing fantastic Shadowgate movie! Millie "Too Blonde" Weaver appears to have been used as a convenient medieval town crier to convey the message of an influential political group. Let's hope they are benevolent more or less and this video will have a largely positive effect on people.. so the world materializes more easily the way we would prefer. Meaning the lesser Devil comes to power, who will be easier to deal with.

Millie and Gavin are out. She's not permitted to say anything about the case. Her hearing is day before presidential election....I think that's what I heard. Here was a live stream outside courthouse. It's long but near end are interviews with Millie and her husband.

This document is very good. We know that they are tapping into the internet, accumulating all the data, analyzing, profiling, using it for blackmail, targetted campaign etc. We also know they use using contracting companies for all this as a cover with revolving door ownerships. But, I was not expecting this level of usage to identify the Juries to rig the judgments. Heck, if they go in that line, suddenly they will identify Anti-covid19 people and force vaccinate them too. They outsourced so much of government since Dubai's term, head of the government has limited powers to make any change. I hope Trump will win the next election and lock all this gang. Probably, Jails may not be sufficient.

For example, we know that Twitter is highly curated, especially top trending items, as they get lots of exposure. This guy claims it was trending for 18 hours.

Also of course, people say that Alex Jones is controlled opposition. So by extension, Infowars and reporters working for that enterprise, would also be controlled opposition.

This also puts into question the Q movement as well as Trump as whether or not they are controlled opposition too?

Perhaps another likely scenario is there's plenty of in-fighting within the ranks of the so-call-themselves elite. So, the perception management isn't so managed or coordinated between themselves anyway?

I am feeling bait and switch vibes from Q and the Trump movement. Drain the swamp, then bring in the Fourth Reich.

Millie and Gavin are out. She's not permitted to say anything about the case. Her hearing is day before presidential election....I think that's what I heard. Here was a live stream outside courthouse. It's long but near end are interviews with Millie and her husband.

I see she's still wearing that incriminating t-shirt with Laura Loomers name on it! :shock: So, it looks like this dramatic story is over for awhile and everything has calmed down?
Tim Pool gives an outsiders, objective take on the arrest and the court documents that where available which is interesting. He comments briefly on the documentary but hasn't seen much of it. It looks like the arrest is related to a domestic disturbance involving her mother that happened 4 months ago. Very strange timing.

I don't see how data can be mined and put to use for nefarious purpose unless it is fear based. So the technology and data is the medium by which fear is channelled. And the fear is aroused in a notion that everyone is under suspicion of some crime that a all-knowing data-compiling god would rule over. And it wouldn't just know what we've done, but keep an eye on us in the future.

So, you have faith and fear.... faith of course is channelled into religion or dogma. And fear is channelled into a technological entity with god-like presence - existing in all our phones, and technological appliances.

So, it is like religion for materialist, meant to shepherd over us in similar fashion as faith is channelled.

And so both act to guide us in step with what their designers intend for us.

And so data is minor and is usually beneficial to the widest concerned with it.

But I think, they don't care about data in regard to the things we do, but what we would do. So, as this tech-god overwatches all we do, as well it would judge us. It would access our character according to our responses in given circumstances and categorize us accordingly.

So, there is a lot of staged things going on: false flags, fake news, ect. And games are prevalent and make good mediums to guage our character. So it is mass psychology with an added tech ability to tailor and shape our fears to guide us into submission individually, or categorically.

So, this creedence to the fear of technology.... it is no more than we make of it. But some, will use methods to harness peoples fears - just as they would in religions and cults - to minister over the flock. Since it manipulates the living and acts upon our day to day lives to exploit us, it must provide the fear to allieviate it. They play both sides.

So, we are tired of the leaders we have today, and the sanctity of their position is undermined. They can't face us, and divert our attention to a technical god, hoping this will scare some respect out of us, but it is with their own fears they believe we will follow. That is where they are coming from: fear.

Suspiciously too narrow is the group of accused in this documentary however, I think. This implies Shadowgate was produced by a political group, who wanted to 'precision strike' exactly that too little too few group of Deep State Alligators presented in this video. Also Tore appears strangely deceitful / cynical / feigned / impersonating "a laughing Loki"

[ loh-kee ]

noun Scandinavian Mythology.
a trickster god, born of Jotun ancestry but accepted among the Aesir as Odin's adopted brother: father of the monsters Fenrir, Hel, and the Midgard serpent, and the instigator of Balder's death.

The programmer guy - old WhistleBlower dude - appears sincere, but also he seems to have no awareness about, where Loki / Tore is really coming from.

It appears we will have such """Disclosures""" from now on - in the form of similar artillery barrages, containing 25% truth and the rest is manipulation - like this video coming from a Deep State group wanting to harm another Deep State group, targeted in this Orwellian "Rageee Timee!"-video, as evil.

Anybody seriously believes and internalizes this video - the real message, that now The Truth will come out because there are Heroes - has been played..

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom