Sharing poetry...

I haven't been around for a while lol.....I think your name is hilariously funny.....what a great handle! I like its originality.....and you can't help but smile when you read it!

I think this latest poem of yours is superb! It is good to channel all that rage in the form of a poem as it is then transmuted into a wonderful creation.....something deep and meaningful out of not very nice stuff, let's be honest.....the thing is I used to get caught up in that rage a lot....but that was, I suppose, during the time when I was finding out about all of the underground stuff and the children.....it was very hard to reconcile and I directed my absolute outrage towards Creator! I don't mind admitting it.....I was stuck on, how far can one go to prove a point....the conundrum of the other side of the same coin....so we are made to forget what we are and why we are here and what this is all about......is it really about jogging our memories.....seeing if we can see the connections to it all......the connections to everything? I must admit, I was not convinced at first....but then I was not looking at it from a multidimensional perspective.....a wheel within a wheel......that is how we have to look at it....and often times it makes you dizzy even when you are an old soul. I was awake from birth....but had to cultivate my gift of intuition.....I had decided pre-birth, that I would not have any out of body experiences, nor any visual gifts, and even to the point where my meditation is really a non starter....and after a long old time....I came to the conclusion that I didn't want to have any visuals or audial help...because that would undermine the cultivating of my intuitive skills....and to be honest, as I grew up doing everything from my heart, I had already understood that I was just made that way but at least what I felt inside was not something that could not be messed with or falsely represented.....as very often happens with beings presenting themselves as something they are not or as the latest session explained, a false memory inserted.....so I realised this pretty early on in life and fully accepted that having no bells and whistles in the form of gifts was not such a bad thing.....and so my intuitive skills have been gradually honed and I will continue to do so.

So...back to the conundrum.....we come here to learn lessons, we come here to remember, we come here to experience, we come here to hold the Light (in this particular incarnation, I believe our main objective was that most of us of came here to boost the frequency and help Humanity to get over this crest and we are so close to it, I feel this time next year may be the pinnacle.......but sometimes, I cannot help but stop in my tracks whilst thinking and ruminating....as to why there has to be so much torture and devastatingly nasty stuff that happens to small people......and even tiny people........and the animals ....and nature.........if the perpetrators are from the other side of the same coin.....then it is hard to reconcile.....is it really Free Will that these Reptilians have such a lust for destruction and suffering (even though I can understand how they see us as food just like we Humans eat animals for their meat and the vast majority treat our livestock with little respect or feeling......but then fascinating research has shown that plants/trees have feelings too...and so does water...there is an amazing woman from New Zealand called Veda Austen who carried on from where Dr Masaro Emoto left off when he died a few years ago....and she has discovered breathtaking results from her foray into communicating with water....she has photographs of her communications from the water when she asks questions of a batch of water and you have to see it to believe it...I can share the videos here if you wish as I have saved them......so for those that berate meat eaters still have a lot to understand. All life is conscious including the rocks, the dust......nothing is left out...it all has consciousness.....and what I have come to conclude from all of this is that it is your intent and respect and your understanding and awareness that plays a huge part in ones own interaction with life.......if there is respect there and it is consciously shown in any/every situation.....it makes a huge difference. I think that is one of the keys in life.....as we have to interact with other free will-ers and their choice will not always be our choice so how do we deal with that if they have infiltrated out world? Another key that I have been shown repeatedly, is the understanding of the one ness in life, who/what /where we came from.....the only thing that has separated us is our choices.....and as time goes by, the wilfully ignoring and then separating from the Creator and that is how you get the Reptilians who rarely create, but mostly destroy. They don't abide by the Universal Laws so that is why this game has turned bad.....they are power hungry and live for themselves, they are deceptive and advanced in technologies...but as your poem suggests, they will end up destroying them selves.....it is already happening...but they are too blinded by greed/arrogance/Ego to see it. They believe they are God not gods. However, in all their advanced weaponry and tactics they have overlooked some simple things...some basics that all of existence is built upon......Creation is so beautifully crafted that there is no match for it.....and we all learn in the process...so it is a win win in my book.......what is your take on it all?
Hi Native Indigo, I really am very grateful for you reading the poem and for your comment. And for sharing all about yourself.. I found your post very thought provoking and was thinking about what you said for a long time, what your saying is similar to alot of questions I always ask myself. And I'm glad the name made you laugh 😆

Whats my take? Thank for askin, and thats a massive question lol! Hard one to answer as any time I try to put stuff like this into words find it really difficult and my grammar and writing isnt great, it takes ages. I usually stick to music and art as writing about these subjects isn't easy, but I'll give it a go.

The conundrum you mentioned, it's definitely something i think about alot though, and have often wondered, using your analogy... Is this 'other side' of the coin, is it still the same coin after some entities have used their free will to separate themselves from the Creator? Or has it eventually become a 'separate coin' or something like that, for those who have chosen to become separate, "not the Creator?"
Something I think about alot! As from what i understand, this STS path just leads to non being and finally recycling ino 1st Density, maybe it becomes a non coin or something, eventually starting all over again.

Why so much suffering? Good question. Who really knows.. Find this really difficult to understand. Thoughts came to mind about it like how you said it's our choices, level of awareness, that define the reality that we find ourselves in. And the main thing that came to mind was how the dark forces control people with fear, and sometimes it seems that something so bad has to happen in our reality, that we loose our fear of taking action, i remember the C's saying something like this in one session.. like whats happening in Palestine and how many people are loosing their fear of criticising Zionists and the Israeli government. Like finding courage, co - rage, to overcome this fear.

And maybe for some to truly wake up in this negative reality we find ourselves in, which has been chosen at some level due to lack of knowledge from what I understand, and to break through the veil of ignorance with is so thick here, maybe it's the only thing that will work.. But again I'm just wondering and alot still doesn't make sense. From what I've read in Ra the veiling happens for reasons, to procure to Will and Faith to seek, as if without it then somehow this need to seek wouldn't be as strong, and it seems that depending on what kind of level of awareness we have grained relates to the thickness of the veil for want of better way to describe it, and I'm really struggling here to put this into words lol. I'm in process of reading Ra again as there is so much more on this topic and can't remember if I've said it right.

But to create the necessary conditions to peirce this heavy veil in our dark reality, maybe one of the only ways to do this is for us to suffer. But perhaps if an entity naturally chooses to seek, or more inherently has the strength not to give into temptation, or a better/higher level of awareness and makes more efforts during it's existence, then maybe it wouldn't be necessary to fall, or necessary to have such a thick veil.

The C' once said i remember, all who fall must learn "the hard" way. Maybe the suffering is excessive in our case as it might be a way for some to build this strength of character that may have been lacking in the first place. . And what the C's said implies for me that there are easier ways to learn than ours with less suffering and less painful lessons.. But I'm def not saying this explains it.

What I don't understand, on the flip side, it seems that good people in this world suffer more than others, and perhaps this is because they are prime targets for STS, so how do we reconcile that one?

From Ra I've read that a much larger percentage of the Universe polarise on the positive path, as its by far the most efficient way to exist and that there are realms in which great joy is created. This gives me hope.. I've often wondered what its like on 3D STO worlds, what kind of systems they have, what are the buildings like, how do they live? As knowing this may give me a different perspective and more hope, as in this world I just don't know any different. And its easy to become depressed and confused about stuff, and thought, if I knew a bit more about how beings lived from day to day in a brighter 3D world then it would give a better perspective on things here, a more direct comparison, and it may help me to stay more positive about existence in general, like something to aim for if I could see it in my mind.

Was thinking if we were say, to wake up and realise the nature of our world and the darkness within it and ourselves, and be willing to change, then maybe the kind of suffering we experience here wouldn't be necessary. Or again at least I'm hoping it wouldn't.

Like a freind once said to me, the Universe brings us not what we want, but only what we need, like it's really up to us in a way work on ourselves, turn wants into needs , or something like make the right choices, making great efforts to develop awareness, finding our true selves and acting in accordance with our conscience... By things like getting rid of pride and ego and being humble, healing negative emotions and programming and having patience and resilience.
And understanding simple Karmic lessons. To learn and stop having to repeat them. Or at least hopefully they may become less painful lessons, so much easier said than done of course.. As I've done the opposite of these things so many times and am still trying to live with the regrets that came as a result and forgive myself.

I remember reading in Ra about how a whole incarnation with the many different life times included, lasts for around a thousand years in a full 3D cycle. And in an STS reality, no one soul will last for this whole cycle of incarnation without asking the Universe for help.. I'm thinking because an incarnation in this reality is so painful that eventually we are put in such a state of desperation that there is no other choice but to call to God/Universe for help.
And maybe something like when The Universe answers, it then creates real faith, or maybe suffering is one of the ways in our difficult reality for someone to aquire this kind of faith.. And the healing as a result of this help is like something that locks in this faith. I remember the C's saying that the fall was characterised by a lack of faith or something along those lines I'd have to go through the transcripts again.

I also remember reading that in the Universe there is always Balance, and something like, for there to be happiness there needs to be suffering.. I remember the C's also saying something like, the level of creativity can be measured by the depth of the plunge.
Something I find difficult to understand also.
And again perhaps the level of suffering depends on us also, if we were willing to do the work on ourselves and make great efforts to live in the truth, in accordance with Karma, like a loving life of sharing, understanding, giving and respect for each other and nature, (which imo would def require more effort than say living a selfish lifestyle that is based on manipulation of others and the world to suit ourselves like a parasitic existence).. Then this effort could possibly mitigate or cancel out or reduce the amount of suffering someone experiences.

I've also wondered alot about how to respect the free will of others whilst still being able to exist in a healthy way, and experienced some difficult lessons regarding this recently. Maybe it comes down to being able to first recognise and discern "good and "bad " attitudes in others (and myself).. (something I've not been able to do on many occasions and have really had some very bad experiences as a result).

So before anyone of a more negative orientation (unintentionally or otherwise) can have the chance to infiltrate my life and have a negative impact, (maybe on them also!), hopefully I'll steer clear of them and not get involved or have to put myself in a situation where it's necessary to go into survival/ self defence mode which definitely hasn't brought out the better side in me.. And I've behaved in ways that weren't how or what I'd like to be, because of not being able to discern these things in the first place . And also I didn't know myself well enough at the time either, fell into many traps like being blinded by emotions and physical desire, wishful thinking etc. All valuable lessons.

Maybe if I'd have made more effort to be honest with myself (especially regarding relationship choices), and get to know myself then I wouldn't have had to experience so many failures, fall into so many pitfalls and experience these painful lessons.

And being patient, this is one one the hardest things I've had to learn as the hurt I've caused others because of my impatience still haunts me to this day. In Ra there was alot about the concept of patience/impatience, find this really interesting, and the C' say "patience pays, haste makes waste", so maybe that's a lesson that once I've learned to have more patience, there will be less suffering for self and others . I've often wondered if impatience was part of the reason why we fell, as apparently in our reality we experience growth at a faster rate, albeit with alot more negative experiences and suffering along with it. So maybe humanity was impatient in some way, and chose the negative path to speed things up, if we were aware of it that is. But this was for me a paradox.. As I read that Ra developed on Venus and from what I understand it was a healthier development, they didn't fall. And it seems to me that on the positive path souls have the opportunity to develop in an environment that is more conducive to soul growth, so how does that figure? That one has been bothering me for a while.

Going back to what you said about how to interact with other free willers, was thinking if someone or something is trying to violate my free will in any situation, then imo I'd have every right to defend myself as I've got just as much right to exist as they have.. And feel as though more positively oriented beings in this reality have been programmed to believe that they aren't worthy of a decent existence or happiness and well-being or something along those lines.. Possibly leading to self destructiveness, and being too open and giving towards those who would like to see us go down. It's really difficult to get the balance, and I dunno still trying to work that one out lol! As I cut out a couple of people from my life recently, and even though some def didn't have bad intentions toward we, still found that having them in my life wasn't good.. Hope i made the right decisions, time will tell i suppose.

Another thought regarding suffering again was about choices, like you said. And humanity made the choice to align ourselves with beings that feed off suffering, so I guess it's just something to do with the nature of our reality.

And these are just some thoughts. Really i don't understand alot. Also remember reading in Ra , that the Law of One is something that we won't be able to fully grasp whilst in 3D because were not yet at that level of understanding. Wish I understood more, hopefully one day it will make sense, hope this post makes sense. BTW i read in your intro that you are from London originally, I lived there for around ten years.. Glad to be out of it now though, too much pollution and stuff.
Thanks again for your compliment, bless X

These posts brought another poem to mind.. its from other people's work so it's not my idea really, kinda follows on from the last poems..

How they separated us

And created their own teams

But really it was I

Who let them try

To break my dreams

By not having knowledge

To know what it all means

By not being able

To see the unseen

The black notes on their page

I just sang to their tune

A song that had no harmony