Shelter for Soul Communities

Hello!

I'm sorry, I wasn't here some time, because I was busy at home and had some hard times with family members. I honestly don't feel like I should be here where I am, nobody takes me seriously.
I know I should be grateful for even having a roof over my head, but I really feel like I should move somewhere in the countryside, and live near or with someone who appreciates me.
Lately I have a lots of dreams where I live somewhere in the nature. I have money problems and I really can't buy or build anything, nor I have people interested in such things.
God, you are my only friends.

Martina said:
Hello!

I'm sorry, I wasn't here some time, because I was busy at home and had some hard times with family members. I honestly don't feel like I should be here where I am, nobody takes me seriously.
I know I should be grateful for even having a roof over my head, but I really feel like I should move somewhere in the countryside, and live near or with someone who appreciates me.
Lately I have a lots of dreams where I live somewhere in the nature. I have money problems and I really can't buy or build anything, nor I have people interested in such things.

Session : June 7th 2014
(L) Well, I think we can manage that. I think we may even have a week to two weeks if things get weird. The thing is we know neither the day nor the hour. We suspect in a general range because there's all these different signs and so forth. But we have to concentrate on what we're doing right now, which is... Well, we've got various things going on. We've got this project going on in the US. I'm thinking that in the end, this EU house is just going to be the only EU house there is: this one we're in, and the one down the road that we're getting ready to sign the deal on. And that one – the farm - can house probably 25 or 30 people. I don't know that there's any more than that who are able, ready, or willing... Well, of course there are going to be a whole bunch of people who don't think anything's going on who are going be crying and saying, "Oh, I wish I'd thought about this beforehand!" But, you know, in general, I think 25 or 30 people on the EU side are what we're going to have. We've got a lot more on the US side. So I think we'll end up accommodating everybody here. At this point, I don't see that there's any real need for everybody to just jump up and move... There are several people who are in a position - Breton's one of them - to come and help. Preparation work. But there are other people who have jobs, families, different things going on that it would be better if they stay there for now. For example, Aragorn has a wife who doesn't think anything weird's going to happen. Well, at that certain moment, when she says, "Oh sh*t! You were right!" Then I think she'll be a lot more willing to get in the car.

(Aragorn) Yeah, sure.

(L) So, I mean if you stay and you help as much as you can in whatever ways you can to support the global effort, then you're doing the right thing where you are. And then just let us handle - and the people who are in a position to help now - let them handle the preparations. You know, we don't KNOW exactly what's going to happen. So we have to hedge our bets. You have to prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and take what comes. Continue to conduct your life doing every moment what is in front of you, what is important and right to do. And that doesn't mean running off and abandoning your families or any of that sort of thing. People are in different positions so they do different things.

Martina, many members are dealing with such problems, and I understand that the lack of money is freaking as you feel as prisoner from your situation. I don't have money too, and I know I must go away from where I am next years ( cosmics events or not) with my tribe of 3 dogs and 5 cats. The only thing I can do for the moment, is to prepare myself the best I can, and to be ready to take the road when the time will come, I don't know where. Even if I have no money, I'm selling all what's not necessary to make some money and buy some stocks and books ( cause I don't know if in the future I will have always electricity to read on my computer so papers books are important in my opinion.)
Work on yourself the best you can, practice EE to be less stressed and having a higher capacity to act for what's important.

Sometimes, even a desesperate situation can change overnight. :)

Just to let you know, I "m in the same situation...so just keep preparing our lives, and do what we feel is the right thing to do.....and be aware
the c's are telling us that we need to trust in what we are doing, and then when time is come, life will unfold and we will know what will be the next step...I understand also, that the lack of money seems like an obstacle but everyone have to do the best we can... :)

Martina said:
Hello!

in addition to what someone mentioned about practicing EE to keep a handle on stress (work on what you CAN work on, yourself) - stay open. Open to ALL options that may present themselves to you. Which may or may not be the country side & may or may not be people who appreciate in the way that you think, be open, things can take time to get to your goal.

I say these things out of a big sister perspective - you remind me of myself, where I was at about 15 years ago. Miserable in a big city and constantly romanticizing country life; miserable relationships with immediate family; so so partnership, certainly not thriving; and certainly constantly broke.

I've been re-reading a lot of the transcripts these days, and their point about non-anticipation has been really hitting home. That also includes actively working and contributing towards yourself/your goals - not focussing on what you hate, but what you want. Then making real efforts in physicality (not just day dreams & reading/studying/researching) - signaling to the world around you that you are ready and open for new opportunities, creating that vacuum for new to replace the outgrown old.

I hope this helps.

On a personal note, I've also been struck with the importance of actually contributing to the forum, that's why I'm reaching out to you. Working creating more of an equal balance of contribution energy in my life (to balance out all that I get from the forum & transcripts), so I'm not stuck. So I donated my spare money, and am looking for ways to chat :)

How have I faired 15 yrs later? Nothing in any way that I had imagined I would, but I am super pleased!

In terms of home/living, I have the best of both worlds, medium sized city but live right near a river w woods :) As for focusing on the things I want vs not just what I hate, I'm slowly but surely making progress. As for relationships, super fantastic (friendships, husband & child). As for work - quit my desk job of 12 yrs to homeschool my kid. Never thought I could swing that in a million years (due to lack of funding). But we brainstormed & brainstormed and squirreled away buffer money and we're figuring it out. The financial pieces feel like a poorly made jigsaw puzzle that I have to really work at and feel like I have to ram the pieces together! but you know what? I have to keep reminding myself that the pieces DO fit :) This change in lifestyle is working :)

Just trying to give you hope, I never thought I had any back in the day. Take heart Martina.

God, you are my only friends

I am sure most of us here share this sentiment Martina. :) we have a network of true 'collinear friends' here, which is why sharing/giving what we can - networking - is so important. We all have or have had life experiences, fears, hardships, emotional wounding etc that we can or have learnt from. By sincerely seeking to help others when we can, however we can, puts our focus onto others - which is essentially being of Service to Others and creates a "vacuum into which energies flow", as the Cs mentioned in a recent session. As Hifromgrace says:

signaling to the world around you that you are ready and open for new opportunities, creating that vacuum for new to replace the outgrown old.

Just to let you know, I "m in the same situation...so just keep preparing our lives, and do what we feel is the right thing to do.....and be aware
the c's are telling us that we need to trust in what we are doing, and then when time is come, life will unfold and we will know what will be the next step...I understand also, that the lack of money seems like an obstacle but everyone have to do the best we can...

Learning to trust in the process is an important lesson in itself I feel. It seems the more 'blockages' we have, the harder it is to attain this. If a particular blockage (programme/wound) is identified, and an opportunity arises to actively help others in a similar situation, by virtue of sincerely 'giving', we actually help ourselves too. "we reap what we sow" as it were.

The only thing I can do for the moment, is to prepare myself the best I can, and to be ready to take the road when the time will come, I don't know where. Even if I have no money, I'm selling all what's not necessary to make some money and buy some stocks and books ( cause I don't know if in the future I will have always electricity to read on my computer so papers books are important in my opinion.)

This reminds me of a phrase Laura has used quite alot, "prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and take what comes." :)

I too agree with most of everything folks have said above. I studied, researched and have most of the books on natural construction methods, permaculture and bio dynamic farming. I also attended a building and training workshop with the Permaculture Society in UK.

I had the seed of this dream at 8 years old - actually ran away from home with my white case (full of books I may add), well I got to about 4 blocks away before dad picked me up - (I think the case was a bit obvious!), and a serious intention to reach Scotland from Germany!!!! Having left UK at 3 years old, I didn't know much about Scotland except from German TV films, but the idea was to marry a Scottish farmer - have a mixed farm for everyone - and especially to have hens! Perhaps it was the idea of Celts and Clans (though I missed the fact that they were feuding more often than not)!

Thus also my choice of Avatar....the goal has always stayed with me.

happyliza said:
I too agree with most of everything folks have said above. I studied, researched and have most of the books on natural construction methods, permaculture and bio dynamic farming. I also attended a building and training workshop with the Permaculture Society in UK.

I had the seed of this dream at 8 years old - actually ran away from home with my white case (full of books I may add), well I got to about 4 blocks away before dad picked me up - (I think the case was a bit obvious!), and a serious intention to reach Scotland from Germany!!!! Having left UK at 3 years old, I didn't know much about Scotland except from German TV films, but the idea was to marry a Scottish farmer - have a mixed farm for everyone - and especially to have hens! Perhaps it was the idea of Celts and Clans (though I missed the fact that they were feuding more often than not)!

Did you ever make it to Scotland? :)

Funny you ask that. As it happens I did not equate the two episodes until you asked! Yes I did but it was in 1974 and my parents just happened to be living there. After leaving boarding school in Sussex I then relocated to be with them where I started College of Commerce - never completed it as ended up with boyfriend in Abu Dhabi where I started an all-inclusive property consultancy at age 19. I didn't miss the non-completion of the commercial languages course as I learned more 'one the job' with self employment, however I did go back to college - paid for by Siemens, to take a CMS in Management Studies - ie the theory after the experience!

The dream still stayed with me however and at the earliest opportunity I purchased the land here in North Cyprus.

Loads of water under the bridge and learning experiences along the way - but at least the foundations are laid - and that is where I am at present!

nicklebleu said:
Hi dreamrider,

I personally think it is a great idea. We need to prepare on many levels and that could very well be one of them. I certainly think that it might be a nice skill to have and I would be interested in the technique. However I live on the other side of the globe, but who knows, maybe it can be arranged somewhere in the future.

I am confused. Why are you greeting dreamrider in your answer if the thread was initiated by AnamCara?

ROEL said:
nicklebleu said:
Hi dreamrider,

I personally think it is a great idea. We need to prepare on many levels and that could very well be one of them. I certainly think that it might be a nice skill to have and I would be interested in the technique. However I live on the other side of the globe, but who knows, maybe it can be arranged somewhere in the future.

I am confused. Why are you greeting dreamrider in your answer if the thread was initiated by AnamCara?

Hi ROEL. I have changed my forum name from dreamrider to Anam Cara :)

happyliza said:

Hi happyliza.

I think many of us 'resonate' in a way with the Celts - in a sense they were one of the 'resilient communities' of times gone by.

From the Cassiopaea Glossary:
However, despite the extreme efforts to rid the world of the Celts and their cultural and linguistic heritage, their ethical, scientific and social systems, these things have nonetheless survived to the present day, which one might say tells us something about the resilience of the Celts.

Yes, I recognise the photos in your avatar - Simon Dale's 'hobbit house'. Beautiful! :)

http://www.simondale.net/index.htm

celestialvisionz said:
Instead of building shelters on earth building a spaceship would be more productive.

Perhaps you would be considerate enough to explain how and why "building a spaceship would be more productive".

Anam Cara said:
celestialvisionz said:
Instead of building shelters on earth building a spaceship would be more productive.

Perhaps you would be considerate enough to explain how and why "building a spaceship would be more productive".

Since we are talking 3D reality protection, Building a spaceship is more productive because of the mobility to travel anywhere within the solar system and throughout, this means having greater potential for protection against any horrors that may occur anywhere on/in and around earth and elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom